Red Dwarf Red Dwarf Movie

ebathory posted on Aug 11, 2008 at 07:43AM
I know there has been talk for years now (nearly a decade) about a Red Dwarf movie - but I have been doing a lot of reading on the net to see if I could glean any new info. I found a lot of rumours and unsourced quotes, but was unable to find anything solid past about 2004-5. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything? Much appreciated.

Red Dwarf 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jeremyandreani said…
I'll second that, it would be great to know if there were any solid plans.
hơn một năm qua djpolofish said…
The movie isn't happening just yet, but yesterday a friend recived payment at Pinewood Studios for the filming of a four part Red Dwarf. and yes this is true.
hơn một năm qua ebathory said…
Really? That is so cool, so it's a four-part tv special or something?
hơn một năm qua orlabobs said…
i heard, fm a video on youtube with robert (ive put it on da page) dat theres gonna be a one hr eppy that they hope will allow them to make a film.....
I know thank you so much for adding that I watched it last night! Can't wait, and hope it gets a good reception so they make a film afterwards.
hơn một năm qua Mel_52 said…
big smile
Well now we know that there is going to be 3 new episodes!
I cant wait!!!
hơn một năm qua oblix said…
yeh they're doing hour long specials.. i don't know too much about it but i know one was released on the 10th this month, i've put it onto the links.
big smile
ok, i've sorted myself out and now i understand more fully.

Yes this easter there were 3 NEW episode released, back to earth they're named the story is split into 3 parts. I've added all 3 onto fanpop now.
link
link
link
Wow! I didn't know they had been released already! Thanks oblix, I'll watch them tonight. Are they good?
~YES, well they're different and fun.