ngẫu nhiên Earth ngày biểu tượng Challenge!

moolah posted on Apr 22, 2011 at 01:54PM
It's Earth Day, which means we should support the Earth, even if it's a little on Fanpop!:)

The Earth Day icon Challenge is just a thing for you to have you're Earth Day icon on for the whole day-it also means props!

Get an icon, either find one(that no one who is participating is showing here) {This means check this before you wear it}or make an original one, from the brains of you.
A great site for editing if you want to make an original is Picnik or Photobucket. Trees,photos of earth, flowers, anything earthy(even worms) you can make a GREAt earth day icon out of.

You get 1 prop for participating, and wearing your icon ALL day, and you get 4 props whenever I choose the winner at 4:30-5:30 tonight! Have fun, please,please,please,please,please,join the Earth Day icon challenge-for mother nature!

ngẫu nhiên 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jamie38459 said…
Um, am I too late for the icon contest thing? If not, then does this picture count(It's got Earth in it though and she isn't doing anything bad to the planet)?
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Um, am I too late for the biểu tượng contest thing? If not, then does this picture count(It's got Earth in