ngẫu nhiên How I Feel About Twilight HATERS.

zanesaaomgfan posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 09:10PM
Honestly, the only reason that I hate Twilight haters is because half of them haven't read it or seen it!

When I see a Twilight haters comment or answer, I feel so upset because Twilight DOES NOT suck. Now I know half of you disagree with me but the motto is Post anything you want to...It's completly random...Pie! Therefore, we Twilight Fans can post stuff on THIS spot aswell as the other spots.

If your a hater, I have questions.

Have you read the books?
Have you seen the movies?
Do you even know the cast???
How do you even hate them if they haven't done ANYTHING to you?

Now, I understand if you like Twilight a little. It doesn't hurt allot, yeah I get that. But if you hate it, theres a spot to post all the hate comments in the world! And plus, if you hate it so much, why do you talk about it???

If you have an issue, heres and nows the time to complain. Comments are free and all you MEAN Twilighthaters get a clue on what it feels like to make mean comments to Twilight Fans.

BTW, WHAT THE HELL IS A TWIHARD???
 Honestly, the only reason that I hate Twilight haters is because half of them haven't read it hoặc seen

ngẫu nhiên 23 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua bellabrowneyes said…
smile
*speechles*.........
hơn một năm qua BellaCullen96 said…
Okay, I have read Twilight books, seen the movie, and yet I still hate it now. It hasn't done anything to me, I just don't like it anymore. I know this is a random spot, but Twilight fans need to respect that some people don't like Twilight, so they should cool it down.
hơn một năm qua ThatDamnLlama said…
this forum is opinion based. i gave twilight a chance. i read all the books and seen the first movie. but i think it still sucks (worst book/movie series EVER - my opinion). i except your opinion, though. i hope you except mine.
and BellaCullen is right. except us twilight haters for woh we are. you don't even know us, yet you hate us. that's very shallow.
cool
one more thing: you said something hypocritical. "How do you even hate them if they haven't done ANYTHING to you?" you stated on the fan pick question "worst fad of 09" saying that you hate everyone who hates twilight. "how do you even hate them if they haven't done ANYTHING to you?" we may annoy you, but you can't possibly take the things we say to your heart. not THAT big of a deal. you are acting like a hypocrite.
hơn một năm qua LilysLittleTwin said…
1. Yes
2. The first one.
3. I know SOME of the cast.
4. RP because he doesn't respect his fans and only signed for the part so he could hit on KS. KS because she can't act and smokes pot.
5. I talk about it because IT'S EVERYWHERE. And well done, you just brought it here *claps sarcastically*
hơn một năm qua McDreamyluva said…
To answer your question:
Have you read the books?
yes
yes
Do you? how do you define 'know'? do you mean personal relationship or just knowing who they are?
Who's 'them'?
If 'them'= the actors -> No, I don't hate them
if 'them'= Twilight characters& series in general -> yes I hate them because I think the storyline is stupid. And it's impossible for them to 'do anything to me' because they're FICTIONAL.

See here's the thing. I don't get why you guys HATE us for hating a series and/or its characters. You know, there's this term called "opinions" which is defined as subjective, personal comments about things. Not everyone has to agree with what you think. You can spoon feed me with whatever you like and I can spit it all out. I don't have to agree with you, and frankly I don't care if you hate me for not agreeing with you. Surely you have your reasons to why you love Twilight, and fine, it's your opinion. BUT, when Twihards start going around telling people how great Twilight is and FORCE the rest of the world to agree with you- and then calling those who don't agree 'stupid' and any other terms that I won't mention- that's unreasonable and immature.

There's also a flaw in your argument.
a). You said "if you hate it so much, why do you talk about it???"- well if you find us so annoying, why do you keep talking about us? And yes, some haters can get a little obsessive with hating Twilight, and I understand you're point, I personally don't agree with that either.
b). You said "But if you hate it, theres a spot to post all the hate comments in the world!" Yes but like what you said earlier: but the motto is Post anything you want to...It's completly random...Pie! Therefore, we Twilight Fans can post stuff on THIS spot aswell as the other spots. Well guess what? You want to post stuff here, then you be prepared for hate comments, because we TOO can post our thoughts here. So if you don't want to see these comments, then don't start posting in the first place. Twihards can post, Twihates can post. Everyone else who doesn't care can also post.
hơn một năm qua lano500 said…
I except that you like Twilight and I hope you except that some of us don't including me. I hope you except the people who don't know it and the people who think it's OK.
hơn một năm qua otter888 said…
Well if the Twilight lovers can post their opinions then Twiight haters should be able to too
hơn một năm qua lano500 said…
Yes! Twilight haters and lovers let's be friends!
hơn một năm qua sapherequeen said…
rainy
Well, the last comment I posted didn't make much sense. So I'm retyping one.

The first thing I want to say is that I do not dislike Twilight haters, let alone hate them. Hate itself is a very strong word, and when it comes to me hating something, Twilight haters needless to say aren't even a lightyear near being that something.

I accept the fact that people have opinions that are different from mine, especially when it comes to books.

But honestly, like you zanesaaomgfan, there are some things that some Twilight haters are doing lately that are just.....ok, there are things that are really starting to piss me off.

The #1 thing is what you have said in your forum.
Lately, whenever someone posts a contribution that is Twilight-related here, it almost always gets a very rude comment from a Twilight hater. I'm not talking about the comments that say something simple such as, "I dislike Twilight, I disagree" etc. That is completely acceptable.
It's when a hater goes, "STOP POSING TWILIGHT S**T HERE, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE! YOU'RE A DUMB TWIHARD!" or something similar that gets me aggravated.

I mean seriously, WTH? Since when can ANYONE tell someone else what to do here? The motto itself says; "Post Anything you want to...It's Completly Random...". I believe that the words "Twilight Series" can be associated with the word "Anything". Also, what is the need come off so rude towards the poster of th contribution? It's funny how some haters go and say that fans don't respect their opinions. Is calling someone a "Twihard" because she likes a book really respecting that person's opinion?
I don't think so.

Now, most of the haters I know have read the books, seen the movies, and have given Twilight a try. And for the two haters that haven't....they were annoyed by the obsessive Twilight fans (you know, the insane ones), which is understanding. So I can't really relate to that.

I lastly want to say that I am not talking about all Twilight haters. Just SOME. Like I said, I accept different opinions. If we didn't have different opinions, we'd be a pretty dull world.

But I can definitely say that SOME of these haters are just aggravating! The ones that go and insult the Twilight fans and most of all the ones that try to tell them to stop posting Twilight stuff here are what's aggravating me. :(

All I'm gonna say. *sighs*
hơn một năm qua Heya said…
To answer your questions, like McDreamyluva,

Have you read the books? Yes, I have.
Have you see the movies? Yes.
Do you even know the cast? Well, I know who they are but, that's not the reason I hate Twilight.
How do you even hate them if they haven't done ANYTHING to you? WHo says I ate the cast? Hm? I just HATEHATEHATE Twilight because everyone thinks that Muse is awesome because it was in the movie!! It's stupid! And here these people think that Muse is awesome because of a STUPID MOVIE!!!!!

OK, I respect your opinion about these things, but, come on, you just said we are mean, but, what have we done to affect people? Let alone YOU!!

Its just a book! Why is all this stupid commotion going on because people like the books? Why cannot it be like Harry Potter? THAT was made in a movie when it was originally a book? Huh? WHY???? Since you think you can randomly put people down and think they are weak, and then say their opinion is bad, doesn't mean yo can decide what other people can believe and not believe!

I HATE TWILIGHT.
YOU LIKE TWILIGHT.

And I JUST do not care.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sapherequeen said…
Wait, I also have a question.

What does the word "Twihard" mean?
hơn một năm qua Monrose said…
Have you read the books?
Yes.
Unfortunately, yes.
Yes.
They have ruined a completely good book with their bad acting skills and horrible appearance.

It is normal for people to hate things, even you do that. You hate us "Twi-haters" based on one simple opinnion. So I think you better answer those questions yourself.
Twihard means you really really like Twilight.
hơn một năm qua Jammy5195 said…
I've seen the movies, i've read the books, i know the whole cast...the thing that bothers me the most and what i hate about the movies (the books are ok) is that stephanie meyer made them SPARKLE. VAMPIRES AREN'T SUPPOSE TO SPARKLE!And the cast just sucks!! Edward Cullen (Rob Pattinson)is ugly..Jacob Black (taylor Lautner) is okay but a sucky actor. Bella Swan (kristen Stuart) looks like a fricken stoner! AND HER SCREAMING IN ALL THE STUPID MOVIES MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE! she is just a sucky actress. And i mean really, vampires aren't suppose to fall in love with humans -.- THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO SUCK THERE BLOOD!!!!!!!

Long story short....i blame it all on Stephanie Meyer...
laugh
HAHAHA!! I blame all on Stephanie Meyer, too!!
hơn một năm qua nekluvshp said…
meh
This is where a lot of Twilight fans get it wrong. It's not so much that we hate Twilight, its more that we hate its fans.

With very few exceptions, you being one of them, most "Twihards" are fairly illiterate and ALWAYS compare it to Harry Potter, of which I am a fan. Many Twilight haters may not know what its about as well as they should, but its a lot easier to figure out at a glance than Harry Potter is. At least we know how many Twilight books/movies there are. We know that Harry Potter started nearly a decade before Twilight. I've seen so many arguments that J.K. Rowling copied Stephanie Meyer when it is more than likely the other way around. Now, I'm not saying that she did, I'm just saying that it is more likely.

I have seen the first movie and read none of the books. For me, the movie was so boring it couldn't hold my attention. One of the main reasons I haven't read the books, is because they're written in first person. I can not stand reading things like that. There is also the fact that her vampires sparkle. I mean, really? Sparkling vampires? I prefer Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Angel may have a soul and protects humans, but he's still a badass while he does it. Then there is Spike, who I'm going to stop talking about here because if I don't, I won't stop. That's how much I love him.

Anyway, my point is, is that most of the Twilight fans we see are the raving lunatics who are out to prove that absolutely nothing in the entire universe could possibly ever be better. It makes us want to wipe Twilight out of existance just so we don't have to deal with the idiots.
hơn một năm qua missracoon said…
I watched twilight and i don't mind it, in my opinon it is ok, but it has loads of flaws (like Edward being "sparkly").
hơn một năm qua kaitgirl7676 said…
OMFG!!! Guys chill out! Seriousely! It's a freaking series Not everyone has to like it! If you do ike it, great. Just don't try to shove it down our throats! And if you don't like it, quit bitching about it!
hơn một năm qua Dance_is_Life said…
It's fine that you like it, but in my opinion, it's the worst thing EVER.

To answer your questions:

1. Yes... Sadly I have read the books, but I can't un-read what I have just read.

2. Yes... Kristen Stewart made the movies even worse than what they would have been

3. If you mean know who the cast is, yes I do... Because like I said, I've seen the movies... If you mean know them on a personal level, no... I wouldn't want to.

4. Hate who? The books? I hate the books because the plot line is the worst thing ever. It's about a teenage girl who's in love with a really really old dude who watches her sleep... ._. Creepy... The only stakes in the book are:
A) Like, I dunno... Should I marry this vampire?
B) OMG!! Some vampire wants to kill me
C) Now his mate wants to kill me!!!
D) OH NO!! My 1000 year old sparkly boyfriend wants to die!!
Like really ._.
If you mean the movies, FIRST off.... They're based on that crap plot line. SECOND, Kristen Stewart has no facial expression, therefore making the both the movie and the character Bella Swan as a whole, shit.If you mean the characters, i have nothing against them... Except Kristen Stewart, but that's just me... If anything, I have a favorite...My favorite would have to be Robert Pattinson, because he hates Twilight as much as I do...

While I'm ranting, all you Twilight lovers aren't really any better about the bashing of Harry Potter... Like really... But I'm sorry, as a Potterhead, I can't hear you over the sound of our HARRY POTTER THEME PARK =D

So Good bye
hơn một năm qua Mrs_Marbles said…
I have seen it and read the book and seen the movie but i still hate it! that proves your thoughts wrong and I dont hate the cast its just that boring "plot".
hơn một năm qua ixAthena said…
Have you read the books? Yes, bored me to death.

Have you seen the movies? Yes.

Do you even know the cast??? Yes.

How do you even hate them if they haven't done ANYTHING to you? I don't like the actors because they can't act. End of story.

If you hate it so much, why do you talk about it? People like expressing their opinions. You can't change that.

Now on to why I hate Twilight. It has no plot at all. The characters are extremely bland and unrealistic. Edward is a sparkling 108 year old virgin stalker, does that seem hot to you? Bella is a whiny heroine that is basically Meyer in disguise. The books were horribly written, a 4th grader could do way better. How was this book published, in the first place? Was the publisher drunk or something?