ngẫu nhiên What is your thông tin các nhân biểu tượng and what does it mean to you?

deathding posted on Jan 31, 2017 at 05:15AM
I'll start this off, I suppose. It's an edited screenshot I took/made while watching one of my favorite anime, A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives. The character's name is Mirai, and I've been using it since I made it.

I think it says a lot about me. My love for anime, my arrogance, my love for the colors Orange and Violet, etc

I look forward to all of your responses!
 I'll start this off, I suppose. It's an edited screenshot I took/made while watching one of my favori

ngẫu nhiên 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
This is an Ulquiorra fan art I found around the internet and edited and cropped to make a nice icon of with the tone of the colors and all.

Personally I chose it mostly cos I found it a good image of Ulquiorra cool references and over all the ability to make the colors nice was present. That and it give a nice calm - stoic air to it and I like that.
 This is an Ulquiorra người hâm mộ art I found around the internet and edited and cropped to make a nice biểu tượng o
hơn một năm qua TheLefteris24 said…
This is an Ibuki Mioda icon. She is one of my favorite Danganronpa characters as I find her quite unique, both in appearance and personality. She has also inspired me in some ways. I happen to feel pretty upbeat and energetic these days so all the more reason for it as this icon gives me the same vibe !!!!
 This is an Ibuki Mioda icon. She is one of my yêu thích Danganronpa characters as I find her quite uni
hơn một năm qua BennieBear27 said…
This is a picture of the lovely Yellow Pearl from Steven Universe. It reminds of the time I watched Steven Universe.

Steven Universe fans get that joke.
 This is a picture of the lovely Yellow Pearl from Steven Universe. It reminds of the time I watched S
TheLefteris24 commented…
Haven't watched much of Steven Universe but I'm pretty sure I get the joke just from the picture alone XD !!!! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
Regina, just because she's one of the best fictional characters ever.
 Regina, just because she's one of the best fictional characters ever.
hơn một năm qua Zeppie said…
It is Prince Noctis getting high cos he deserves a break from life ffs :v His life is freakin' shitty.
I do not condone drugs >.>
I do condone nice edits <.<
 It is Prince Noctis getting high cos he deserves a break from life ffs :v His life is freakin' shitty
zanhar1 commented…
"Smoke weed every day." - A very wise rap god. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua legend_of_roxas said…
This is a fan art of one of my faaavorite characters named Kate Marsh from one of my faaavorite games called Life Is Strange. I like her because she's pretty much the only character in the game that doesn't do anything stupid. Also I feel bad for her throughout the game because a lot of crappy stuff happens to her and it's really sad.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 This is a người hâm mộ art of one of my faaavorite characters named Kate Marsh from one of my faaavorite games
hơn một năm qua BlindBandit92 said…
This is Taki from Soulcalibur

She's one of my favorite characters. This character has special meaning because she was one of the first video game characters I related to. Soulcalibur was one of my favorite fighting games ever. Dead or Alive being the other. I love everything about her.
 This is Taki from Soulcalibur She's one of my yêu thích characters. This character has special mean