ngẫu nhiên ngẫu nhiên câu hỏi Session #1

deathding posted on Oct 07, 2016 at 03:56AM
Welcome to my very first Random Question Session! The one and only newest forum series that will never catch on....SO THEN, without further ado, let's get this party started!

#1. Name one of your favorite cartoons.
-The Kids Next Door was absolutely one of my favorite cartoons growing up. It was creative, funny, and had some surprisingly deep moments for a Cartoon Network show.

#2. Name the one thing that pisses you off the most.
-Is humanity in of itself a valid answer for this? If not, then Bed Bugs ain't too far behind.

#3. Tell us a quote/phrase/word that you find yourself saying all the time.
-"But I Digress" comes to mind, damn it ClementJ642! What have you done to me!? XD

#4. Have you ever read a Manga/watched an Anime before? If so, which one was your favorite?
-Favorite Manga goes to either Angelic Layer or Megaman NT Warrior, favorite Anime are still School Rumble, Kaze No Stigma, Clannad, and MAYBE Kenichi The Mightiest Disciple.

#5. Tell us something random about yourself. (Free Pick!)
-My favorite colors are Orange, Cyan, and Violet in that exact order.

#6. What does the scouter say about his power level?
-IT'S OVER 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!

#7. Favorite movie/s?
-Ashens and the Quest for the Gamechild comes to mind. I also love the Sonic the Hedgehog OVA, as well as The Emperor's New Groove.

#8. Best friends here on Fanpop?
-LGYCE and Windwakerguy430 are my absolute best friends, I'd say.

#9. Do you still own a VHS in this highly advanced day and age?
Yeah, I do. Although I don't think that the next generation will be able to say the same.

#10. Quick! A guy calls you on your phone and says that he knows where you live. What do you do?
-Tell him to fuck off, get a new phone, and move to Australia.

#11. What is your fight song?
-Anything by Larry the Cucumber.

In all seriousness though, picking a song I don't talk about all the damn time, ULTRAnumb by Blue Stahli is pretty amazing.

#12. Favorite fictional character? (Characters in sitcoms count as well!)
-Tails the Fox from Sonic the Hedgehog for sure, and that's a long story for another day. In sitcoms, I'd have to say Basil Fawlty from Fawlty Towers because DAMN is that man hysterical. Mr. Moseby from The Suite Life of Zack & Cody is also really funny.

#13. You're lost in a sailboat and you can only bring seven items with you. What are they?
-The seven Chaos Emeralds, for obvious reasons. ;)
-Again, in all seriousness, I'd probably need a compass, some rations, a switchblade, a water filter, a map, a telescope, and a solid MP3 Player.

Because every great survivalist brings along an MP3 Player. What're ya nuts?

#14. Favorite weapon of choice?
-A Napalm Flamethrower. Or I could just nuke everything with the AN602 Hydrogen Tsar Bomba. Either way, the results are aesthetically astounding.

Well, if your definition of aesthetically astounding is radiation slaughtering your absolute worst enemies right in front of your eyes. And mine is.

#15. Name a song that best sums up your life.
-It's My Life by Bon Jovi. I ain't gonna live forever, so I might as well have fun while I'm alive, y'know? Such a great song.

#16. Did you enjoy reading and/or answering this post?
-Well, I had a ton of fun making it. Stay tuned for next time as well, because this probably won't be the last time I do one of these.

I look forward to your answers, see y'all later! :)
 Welcome to my very first ngẫu nhiên câu hỏi Session! The one and only newest diễn đàn series that will neve
last edited on Oct 09, 2016 at 12:57AM

ngẫu nhiên 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Windwakerguy430 said…
#1: Samurai Jack

#2: Political correctness

#3: Good day

#4: Yes. Bakuman

#5: I rarely smile, but always have a joyful attitude

#6: It's over 8000

#7: Kill Bill franchise, Evil Dead franchise, and Spirited Away

#8: Deathding, Canada24, Aquamarine6663, Nocturnal Mirage, Jade_23, and Seanthehedgehog

#9: Yes I do

#10: Grab a gun and wait for him

#11: Probably Deadpool's Theme from Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. Makes no sense, so I love it

#12: John Marston from Red Dead Redemption, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, Jack from Samurai Jack, and Ash from Evil Dead

#13: Map, food, water, one pair of pants, flare gun, Gameboy, pack of batteries for the Gameboy, Pokemon Red on Gameboy

#14: Double barrel shotgun and chainsaw combo

#15: Tubthumping by Chumbawamba. I always got knocked down (In middle school especially), but I get up again.

#16: No.
(Jokes. Loved answering them :D)
hơn một năm qua ace2000 said…
1. Dunno. Never really watched any :/

2. Rudeness. Then bugs, followed by ignorance.

3. "Wait, what?" Or "Sigh". Or "ooo goody". Or "oops".

4. Nope.

5. I have a giant sweet tooth.

6. It's over infinity.

7. Tangled, The Truman Show, and The Giver

8. I don't really have any close friends here.

9. Nope, we got rid of it maybe three years ago.

10. Ask him where I live. If he says the right address, I'll laugh maniacally and hang up.

11. Gonna Fly Now from Rocky.

12. Rapunzel from Tangled.

13. Personal Locator Beacon, Mylar space blanket, water filter, photos I've taken of friends and family, and Moringa energy bars. Had this whole survivalist phase actually a few years ago :)

14. Karate moves.

15. Either Stop This Train by John Mayer or Human by Christina Perri.

16. This was fun :)
hơn một năm qua LGYCE said…
#1. The Transformers, the good old 80's one.

#2. Drivers who don't understand how right-of-way works.

#3. Hoihoi!

#4. Only watched anime, but absolutely that. I can't pick a favorite between Steins;Gate and Shinsekai Yori.

#5. I have a birthmark on my face that would be very distinctive if my long hair didn't hide it.

#6. No.

#7. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

#8. You, Deathding.

#9. Indeed, although it doesn't get a whole lot of use.

#10. Dare him to come, if he's even telling the truth.

#11. Rise by Skillet.

#12. Shadow the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog, and Rei Ogami from Code:Breaker.

#13. A fishing pole, a big clear plastic tarp, a big metal bucket, a good knife, a long chain, my ESP guitar, and an 0.81 mm guitar pick.

#14. I personally prefer hand-to-hand, but that's not really an answer, so a staff.

#15. Probably Heroes of Our Time by DragonForce, because it doesn't really make sense, and it can seem sad, but it's overall positive, and I love it.

#16. Indeed I did, thank you.
hơn một năm qua poulamikundu said…
#1. Should be Looney Tunes.... or Mickey Mouse ClubHouse as well! :D

#2. The lack of honesty and respect to women *sigh*

#3. ' Don't judge me, I'm born to be AWESOME, not PERFECT! '

#4. For a complete otaku like me, its difficult to pick any one. I love many mangas. But my ultimate fav anime is Pokemon ( and I'm sure this choice won't change XD)

#5. I laugh a lot.....really a l-o-t!

#6. :/

#7. Most of the Disney Animated or Live-action movies! <3

#8. Well, there are many. I'm not mentioning the names, since if I miss anyone, it would be bad!

#9. Nope!

#10. I'll tell to come to my home.... let's check if he's truthful. Then if he really comes, no prob, cause my aunt's a cop!

#11. I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift

#12. Misty Waterflower from Pokemon :)

#13. A pack of cheese, My pikachu pillow and 5 mangas :)

#14. Words ( Pen is mightier than the sword!)

#15. Listen by HTT band, K-ON! anime

#16. Yes a lot!! I'm looking forward for the next part! :D
deathding commented…
So the pen is mightier than the sword, eh? Not in military warfare it ain't! XD hơn một năm qua