ngẫu nhiên Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

ngẫu nhiên 2382 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2382

hơn một năm qua uploaded900 said…
I think yoga pants are ugly and I'd never wear them. I also hate crop tops. Also who the hell said that leggings with zebra patterns look cute? I don't like belly piercings either. Actually I'd never wear anything of the clothes items I just mentioned. I'm not telling people what to wear, btw, I just personally hate them
As much as I like Regina from Once Upon a Time, I think her fans her are pretty annoying and I'm not just talking about fanpop (I'm not saying all of them are btw!)
zanhar1 commented…
D: I'm not one of the annoying ones am I? hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Who am I kidding I'm hella annoying lol. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1_ commented…
I’m annoying still to this day. I don’t even like your creepy Disney Princess club which I recently stated as a drama example on a gần đây answer this year. 2020 hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I don't mind criticism so long as it's constructive and respectful.
uploaded900 commented…
Same here.I'm a critical person myself hơn một năm qua
I love SwanQueen but my a good number of the fans kind of annoyed me.
uploaded900 commented…
I hate SwanQueen and it's những người hâm mộ are annoying too hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I made an OQ phiếu bầu once someone linked it on tumblr and it became totally rigged 100+ sự bỏ phiếu in under an giờ all for SQ. That's what did it in for me. hơn một năm qua
I think loner shamers are ignorant and narrow minded tbh. Also they even know why people like that are the way they are food the most part. It's like me saying all outgoing people are annoying, when the truth is, some of them can be the nicest people in the world.
last edited hơn một năm qua
tamore commented…
bạn sound like bạn have a lot of prejudices of your own tbh hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua tamore said…
The American system for when you're allowed to drink should be similar to how it is in European countries like Spain and Germany.
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
We do not need a Five Nights at Freddy's 4. It should have been left at Five Nights at Freddy's 3.

Honestly, Im a fan but now Scott is literally just milking all he can get out of the franchise. Cant say its bad for a good amount of youtubers though.
hơn một năm qua egyptprincess7 said…
I don't like it when people assume you dislike a female character if you ship two males together. (Note that while the female and male are together you still ship the male with another male ) Just because I don't like the ship and prefer that person to be with another doesn't mean I dislike or even hate the female character.
Don't know if this is really unpopular but; I'd rather deal with extreme heat than extreme cold.
XxLostAngelxX commented…
Oh same here. It's so difficult for me to get warm on even an average day, let alone in the dead of winter. hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
I tình yêu the cold XD I honestly cant stand heat well though. Anything about 100 is hell for me XD Good gosh..... Summer is coming up hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
I might go di chuyển to Alaska hoặc something...... hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I guess the reason I'm better with heat is because I work out in it so I'm thêm used to it. hơn một năm qua
I think it's perfectly okay to hate a character for one single reason, and one single reason alone. I mean one reason is better than hating a character for no reason.

*Edit: adding the 'okay'
BlindBandit92 commented…
TY hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
I think Fanpop needs a few more trolls. Things have become stagnant here.
zanhar1_ commented…
I was a dumbass for dealing and reporting trolls. But that guy I believe was NoRAP maybe keeping things from being boring. hơn một năm qua
Country music is cool. I like country music.
zanhar1 commented…
Sorry dad...xP hơn một năm qua
PeacefulCritic commented…
I do too as long as it isn't bro Country. hơn một năm qua
^ Same. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Dreamtime said…
giving advice (without being asked) is super annoying
you need a big dose of Shut the Hell Up!
tamore commented…
U need a dose of chill hơn một năm qua
Dreamtime commented…
nah i'm good hơn một năm qua
KissKissHannah commented…
UGH I know right? This always happens! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua x-Yumi-x3 said…
I really don't care about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashian family.
I don't care that he is now transgender, it's not like he's the only one in the world.
Most of the popular users on random have huuuuuuuuge egos.
uploaded900 commented…
Yeah, especially the ones that make các câu lạc bộ on themselves hơn một năm qua
Riku114 commented…
^Eh. Its not as much as thinking bạn are awesome hoặc anything like that. As someone who has a club, its thêm for the reason of storing things and letting people see things if they like. Honestly, I dont care if people see my club hoặc not XD I just like going back there and talking to nothing and looking at some of my hình ảnh really. Also good place for storing pictures bạn have to share with others that oyu dont know where to put it. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I never really cared for it myself. I suppose I had this 'if I'm popular, cool, if I'm not, whatever' way of thinking. hơn một năm qua
The American military and police are as close to evil as you can get
I don't think American Sniper is great. Like at all. It actually makes me sick.
tamore commented…
SAME. hơn một năm qua
I think it's fine to stop liking something because the fans annoyed you so much or because the fandom was simply too wild.
KissKissHannah commented…
I usually like things because I enjoy something. Nothing to do with the fans. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
Yeah, most people do. However unless I really like something if the những người hâm mộ are annoying enough I just won't be able to enjoy it the same. hơn một năm qua
scarletunicorn commented…
Yeah, fandoms are really exhausting to deal with imo. not only the people who start but when bạn arrive late bạn barely contribute to the fandom and bạn feel Mất tích among all the inside jokes and all hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Zeppie said…
I think it's perfectly ok and awesome to be inspired by an animated character instead of a real person.
Depending on the writer, they can be created to have incredible emotional depth and an amazing mind, a cool style etc. And their actions can be more heroic and inspiring than that which you see in real life. They're not "just a drawing" to some people. It's cool to love both real and fiction, and a fictional character isn't any less of a hero just because they're, well, fiction.

I'm just bringing this up because my brother said something that got under my skin a bit :P
zanhar1 commented…
I can agree with this. hơn một năm qua
Articuno224 commented…
Wow, so true!! hơn một năm qua
I don't like Nicki Minaj, but there are some things about her that I can respect and appreciate.
hơn một năm qua KissKissHannah said…
I'm very disinterested in Dystopian media.
I despise "The Giver". It was boring, and difficult to understand.
tamore commented…
Maybe reread it later? It's good when bạn understand it. hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
I một giây that. I understood it, but man it was a boring read. hơn một năm qua
I think it's perfectly OK to mentally date a fictional character.
zanhar1 commented…
I can agree with that. hơn một năm qua
I don't get what's so good about The Hunger Games.
I like cheeseburgers more than hamburgers.
uploaded900 commented…
Same hơn một năm qua
I can't stand gory movies.
Subtle horror is scarier than blunt horror. In other words leaving some things to mystery instead of all out gore is scarier to me.
I don't like Dr.Pepper and think it tastes disgusting. Same goes for Sierra Mist.
I do not think farts are disgusting.
I don't like most Nintendo video games.
I don't really care about third party games...
hơn một năm qua Renarimae said…
I don't think the Michael Bay Transformers movies are as bad as everyone says they are. They're not Oscar-worthy but I wouldn't put them with The Room, The Garbage Pail Kids, Battlefield Earth, Movie 43, or any of the other notoriously bad movies.
uploaded900 commented…
I really don't like Michael vịnh, bay at all hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PeacefulCritic said…
I think Frozen was working towards emotion and in all honestly I don't see what's so important about how Elsa's powers work and how she got them. It isn't going to do anything for the plot and it doesn't matter. What matters is how the powers would affect Elsa and the people around her. If any DP's powers aren't explain well it would be Pocahontas's powers. In fact the only thing we know about her power is......well.....uh....wow nothing. There's a song I guess but besides that nothing is really explain about her powers. We just know that she can color the sky with pretty rainbow lights and have colorful leaves blow around her. If you ask me Pocahontas powers are a lot worse plot wise. Sure there are some plot holes but, in my opinion frozen actually had intelligent writing. The characters all had their own unique development and most of them were either likable or complex, The story is neat and is interesting enough to get attention, The soundtrack actually have something to do what's going on in the movie, the humor isn't pathetic not exactly good jokes but, they are harmless and cute jokes and overall it 's plot holes aren't that big of deal at least in my opinion. I'll give it a pass for being something interesting enough to talk about and having a lot of good elements in it. Frozen has it flaws but, I don't think the writing is too bad. I think it was decent, the only real problem with the writing is the plot holes and the unfinished story-lines.

I don't get all the hate it gets,I personally find it underrated. Yes, underrated sue me. It used to be one of those hit or miss movies, but now everyone just seems to be hating it. I really think the hype is done and now the thing now is hate towards it.
 I think Nữ hoàng băng giá was working towards emotion and in all honestly I don't see what's so important about
Kuro_Hyou666 commented…
I agree. I really liked Frozen. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Percy4eva said…
I think chocolate is disgusting
hơn một năm qua ThePrincesTale said…
All schools should have uniforms. Come on, they're so much better, and there's so much less drama. Sick of people whining about 'individuality' being suppressed. Express yourself through your personality, not your appearance.
Zeppie commented…
I'm good with uniforms. My only problem with the uniform argument is not the individuality thing, but rather that where I lived, most families could only afford one set of the uniform for the kid. So most had one pair of pants/skirt, and a max of 2 tops, with a jumper. Needless to say that kids smell enough as it is, when bạn throw reused and unwashed uniforms ngày after ngày into the mix, it becomes gross :P Maybe if uniforms were not so much on the expensive side this wouldn't be a problem. hơn một năm qua
tamore commented…
Uniforms suckkkk. I don't think there's enough of a benefit for all the trouble they cause. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
I've heard that uniforms were just money grabs for the schools? hơn một năm qua
I think Finding Nemo is very good but overrated.
To be completely honest, I don't like the term 'overrated' it's too subjective. When asking 'is such and such overrated?' it's almost like a two in one question; with it comes the 'is overrated even a fair term?'
zanhar1 commented…
OMG I didn't even see the above response before posting this lol! Sorry man, wasn't directed at you. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1_ commented…
Yeah, now that I think about it. I typed this post because I was a dumbass chó cái, bitch at the time...which I still am... hơn một năm qua
I actually DON'T hate the Nintendo Digital Event.
Antagonists > Protagonists...always.
Bellatrix666 commented…
Not always, but most of the time, in my opinion. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
For me there was maybe one exception lol. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XxLostAngelxX said…
I really enjoyed Jurassic World (a good number of people thought it was down right horrendous, including the NC)
Renarimae commented…
Me too. I liked it thêm than The Mất tích World and Jurassic Park III. hơn một năm qua
21/22 Jumpstreet isn't that funny
I really really used to hate Nicki Minaj. Now I don't. I think the songs of hers that they don't play on the radio are actually pretty good.
hơn một năm qua Nick3600 said…
i fucking hate uptown funk and every single song by taylor swift is complete garbage
zanhar1 commented…
I hate uptown funk... >.> hơn một năm qua
These are the two best opinions I have read on here. hơn một năm qua
I have never watched Game of Thrones and I am never going to. From what I seen it looks boring.
uploaded900 commented…
Same here hơn một năm qua
Zeppie commented…
I thought the same....until I watched it :P It's worth the hype, trust me. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Nick3600 said…
2009 and 2013 were amazing years
zanhar1 commented…
2009 was great, 2013 was a piece of shit năm lol. hơn một năm qua
scarletunicorn commented…
2013 was a great năm for me, but what I can't stand is those people who talk like "let's all agree that this was a bad năm for all of us" Uhm, no, ngẫu nhiên person, you're not me, bạn haven't lived my experiences, bạn don't speak for me. So stop talking in plural, alright? hơn một năm qua
I'm going to be flat out honest here but...I don't think Markiplier is all that great. His videos are boring and he as a person doesn't stand out to me as remarkable or anything.
Jump scares are more startling than scary to me.
Nick3600 commented…
they should be called jump startles lmao hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua KataraLover said…
While I'm not a fan of her, I also never got on the hate bandwagon for Kristen Stewart like everyone else did. I personally don't really think she's a bad actress, she's good, she just seems to pick a lot of badly written characters to play like Bella Swan. I mean, she was good as Joan Jett, as the stripper she played, that girl in The Messenger, and so forth. She's good, not great, she just unfortunately plays a lot of poorly written characters where it's hard for any actor to play.
zanhar1 commented…
This is pretty much how I feel on her. I hate Bella, but I don't hate Kris as a person hoặc anything. hơn một năm qua
As much as I like loner characters, I never liked the rebellious, drug using teen. They are also really cliché. I also dont like rebellious teens either. I dont see why you have to act like a little bitch. I can understand if the rules are genuinely unfair, but for the most part its not like that.
PeacefulCritic commented…
I agree, I hate the rebellious type too! hơn một năm qua
I watched Game of Thrones, it was cool but I don't quite get the hype.
KataraLover commented…
I'm honestly not that interested in checking it out. hơn một năm qua
zanhar1 commented…
The book is much better. hơn một năm qua