ngẫu nhiên ngẫu nhiên Game??!!""££$$%%^^&&**&^^%%$

MrsGerrenHowell posted on Sep 22, 2008 at 06:15PM
Each person has to think of a random word/object they write it down the next person then gives the word/object a score out of 10 they then write their word and so on
i'll start

Marzipan...

ngẫu nhiên 624 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 624

hơn một năm qua emovamp said…
7/10

moooooo
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
cereal

9/10
last edited hơn một năm qua
wats my score?
hơn một năm qua trevarawrusrex said…
Migets That Live In My Refrigirator
hơn một năm qua funnyshawna said…

sexy starfish
hơn một năm qua trevarawrusrex said…
Platapus
hơn một năm qua cocacola said…

OH MY GOD! THERES SOMETHING IN MY BED AND ITS NOT A STUFFED ANIMAL!!!
hơn một năm qua MrsGerrenHowell said…

chupacabra
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
sorry emovamp, I meant to write 9/10
7...what's that???! Its random...heheh

watermelon smiles just can't ripen underwater.

8/10

mashed potato
6/10

OMG! that guy in the mirror...it ain't me!!!
6/10

i am a gummy bear,oh im a gummy gummy gummy gummy gummy bear,ohohoh
5/10

you should draw crescent moons, and then circles that would look like moons, but in your head you'd know they were oranges.
hơn một năm qua DoctorSpud said…
8/10

Your simian countenance suggests a heritage unusually rich in species diversity, which suggests that you have the ability to see beyond the glue in my toilet seat of wisdom.
10! lol

i did a walrus jump in a car with tilted windows with a teddy bear who knew my name was frank, so i murdered him with a hollow rope before getting arrested for stealing a wallet, but lets not talk about killing people with giant pumpkin squashes or hair highlighter, and no bringing innappropriate clothing or weapons to school or the squash factory, pink is cool!
6/10

im running im running away from the most scary thing i have seen in my life OMG its a... its a... its a... GIANT MARSHMALLOW
6/10

So I jump in my sweet red camero and start driving at speeds around 85 mph. I look back. The marshmallow is still behind me. So when I finally arrive at my house I run inside and throw my mom out the window. The giant marshmallow devours her. Then I pour some gasoline on the marshmallow. Then, I take my giant flamethrower and decide nothing could come of use of it. So I throw it into the marshmallow. Then the marshmallow streches and creates several long tentacles. I notice a green bird pass by so I run to my laptop and go onto Fanpop until the marshmallow grabs me. When the marshmallow finally caught me, I bit into it and ate its tentacle! Then I call over all my friends and we eat the entire thing, and I retrieve my flamethrower and mom. Someone lights a cigarette and throws the match accidentally at my mom, who was covered in the gasoline I poured on the marshmallow. The following was dreadful- she became Alfred E. Neuman!
5/10
thats really freaky

mr sugar lump
he tastes so sweet
on raspberry yoghurt or the giants feet
mr sugar lump
do a tap dance for me
wearing a sparkly leotard
and a gold capped knee
3/10
Unless bagels can fart on your pregnancy tester, your pet fly will be shot down by a cannon, and then just HOW will you be able to break the laws of Quantum hydraulic physics THEN?!?! Anyway, bread tastes like kiwi.
7/10

yeobar(long story)
5/10
Skydiving on colons can cause dhiarrea and a serious headache if you tend to blow holes into caterpillars, which is especially bad when you need to exasperate.
5/10

(not the random thing) you gave me 5 for yeobar!!!! well the story is more random than the word

(the random thing)i have a lovely bunch of coconuts.....do you have a lovely bunch of coconuts??? (not part of the random thing) that is not ment to be pervie,it is a thing on something that gerran howell did (you would like it mrsgerranhowell, its this: link )
Ermm... sorry, this deserves a 2/10, because I have pretty much no idea what you're even talking about, and it's NOT because it's random.

Salt brushes like to cancel out the bloodstream in Billy Mays, all the while the Fricked-Up 5 must save the world from the latest slew of van Gogh floorboards. --Are you still here?!?! I thought I just told you to go play with your new pet puma!
4/10 coz i have no idea what YOUR on about

ME!!!!!! i.e:the object, anyone say im not random gets bitten!!!
hơn một năm qua Office_001 said…

Chicken Little
7/10

super mario!
7/10

Charlie ate my finger!
7/10

dorky vegetarian
8/10

Reports from Alice Schroeder say that Amazon.com filter feeds render diapers sterile.
8/10

"folie a deux" which is german for "fondling a duck"
hơn một năm qua punkymonkey said…
5/10
why is your butt so big?
6/10 *scoffs*

Methionylglutaminylarginytyrosylglutamyls­ery­lle­ucy­lph­eny­lal­any­lal­any­lgl­ut-
aminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyllysylglut­amy­lgl­ycy­lal­any­lph­eny­lal­any­val­yl-
prolylphenylalanylvalythreonylleucylglycy­las­par­tyl­pro­lyg­lyc­yli­sol­euc­ylg­lut­-
amylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylas­par­tyl­thr­eon­yll­euc­yli­sol­euc­ylg­lut­-
amylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucy­lgl­uta­myl­leu­cyl­gly­cyl­gly­cyl­iso­leu­-
cylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartylprolyll­euc­ela­lan­yla­spa­rty­gly­cyl­pro­lyt­hre­o-
nylisoleucylglutamiylasparaginylalanylthr­eon­yll­euc­yla­rgi­nyl­ala­nyl­phe­nyl­ala­n-
ylalanylglycylvalyltheonylprolylalanylglu­tam­iny­lcy­ste­iny­lph­eny­lal­any­gll­uta­m-
ylmethionylleucyalanylleucylisoleucylargi­nyl­glu­tam­iny­lly­syl­his­tid­ylp­rol­ylt­hre­-
onylisoleucylpriIylisoleucylglycylleucyll­euc­ylm­eth­ion­ylt­yro­syl­ala­nyl­asp­ara­g-
inylleucylvalyphenylalanylasparaginyllysy­lgy­ycy­lis­ole­ucy­las­par­tyl­glu­tam­ylp­h-
enylalanyltyrosylalanylgutaminyllcysteiny­lgl­uta­myl­lys­ylv­aly­lgl­ycy­lav­lyl­asp­art­-
ylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvaly­pro­lyl­val­ylg­lut­ami­nyl­glu­tam­yll­ser­yla­l-
anyprolyphenylalanylarginylglutaminylalan­yla­lan­yll­euc­yla­rgi­nyl­his­tid­yla­spa­ra-
ginylvaylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalany­lis­ole­ucy­lcy­ste­iny­lpr­oly­lpr­oly­las­par­t-
ylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleu­cyl­arg­iny­glu­tam­iny­lis­ole­ucy­lal­any­yls­-
eryltyrosylglycylarginylglycyltyrosylthre­ony­lty­ros­yll­euc­yll­euc­yls­ery­lar­gin­yla­l-
anylglycylvalythreonylglycylalanylglutamy­las­par­agi­nyl­arg­iny­lan­yla­lan­yll­euc­yl-
prolylleucylaspaaginylhistidylleucylvayla­lan­yll­ysy­lle­ucy­lly­syl­glu­tam­ylt­yro­syl­a-
saraginylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucy­lal­any­lpr­oly­las­par­tyl­glu­tam­iny­lva­lyl­-
lysylalanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanyla­lan­ygl­ycy­lal­any­lal­any­gly­cyl­ala­nyl­iso­l-
eucylserylglycyserylalanylisoleucylbalyll­syl­iso­leu­cyl­iso­leu­cyl­glu­tam­yyy­lgl­uta­-
minylhistidylasparaginylisoleucylglutamyl­pro­lyg­lut­amy­lly­syl­met­hio­nyl­leu­cyl­a-
lanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalabylva­lyl­glu­tam­inl­ylp­rol­ylm­eth­ion­yll­ysy­lal­a-
nylalanylthreonylarginylserine

ever wonder what the longest word in the English dictionary is? Yeah um...^look up^
10!

Silly rabbit, tricks are for Nicholas Cage!
7/10

patrick? why are you in a nun's costume?
8/10

kittens are to cats as my friend Aiden is to a unicorn. :)
10/10 lol

you. are. a. fridge. with. wings. we're. freaking. ballet. dancers!
Hey! My name is Aidan! :D
10/10!
edit: im not sure if that was ur word or not, but if it was, 10/10!

wolf intestines
9/10 yum (jk)

...peanuts...
7/10

cocacola, why do you have to do something that sensational in front of all of those smurfs?
8/10

you could, cause you can, so you do.
8/10

That makes sense. But still, why the blowdarts?
8/10

scissorhand vampire
hơn một năm qua BlueBadger said…
7/10

I am a lumberjack, and I'm okay!
9/10

I'm STILL putting my money on Sly! Keyboards, they're SO carrotsauced!
hơn một năm qua BlueBadger said…
9/10

OOH! OOH! A monkey! Uhh... oh. Nevermind, it's just some hairy guy with his shirt off.
6/10

sssanti!
hơn một năm qua fattyfattyfatty said…
wtf? 8/10!

mmk, how bouts lollipops?
Charles Meacham, the roaming computer-nerd (and my uncle)