ngẫu nhiên The Quote Game

australia-101 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 01:01PM
In this game, you quote the person above you and change what they say to make it different. You can take the same quote they used and change it again as well. After a while, we're probably going to have to reset the quote because it has gone too far.

I'll start,

I like pie.

ngẫu nhiên 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua big-fat-meanie said…
smile
I like apple pie
hơn một năm qua Hoppitykruton said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D
hơn một năm qua australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends
hơn một năm qua wantadog said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind
hơn một năm qua australia-101 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays
hơn một năm qua hakadoshi12345 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and
hơn một năm qua johnnyboy-69 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue
hơn một năm qua Odesta said…

I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear
hơn một năm qua Riku114 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good.
hơn một năm qua XxLostAngelxX said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there.
hơn một năm qua heartfillia said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
hơn một năm qua TheLefteris24 said…
I like apple and blackberry pie! No really i do! :D Only on weekends...i changed my mind again only on tuesdays when it is rainy and im wearing blue Underwear. But any time is good....unless my aunt is there. She can be a bit annoying :(
But I still love her ^_^
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.
hơn một năm qua heartfillia said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her.
hơn một năm qua LittleYaoiGirl said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie!
hơn một năm qua TheLefteris24 said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though...
last edited hơn một năm qua
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
cách đây 9 tháng 2ntyOnePilots said…
But I still love her ^_^ But i plan to kill her.......aaaand i killed her. Now i'll have aunt pie! Thinking about it, an Uncle one would be better though... But then again, my uncles already died an were buried so...
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie!
cách đây 3 tháng SmolKitten said…
I’ll just go dig up my toaster! Then I can have roasted toasted toaster pie! Doesn't that sound just fantastic!? :DD