ngẫu nhiên Piccolo' Epiphany (Warning: Mature and senseless content. Reader Discretion is advised)

ivoryphills posted on Nov 05, 2011 at 10:50PM
Nail: Piccolo, I have some very spiritual shit I have to tell you.
Piccolo: Oh, fine, man, what is it?
Nail: A big daddy frog had a baby frog out of his booty hole-
Piccolo: What kind of shit is that, man?!
Nail: Now, man, just hear me out, hear out! Now, what does that little baby frog want to be when HE grows up?
Piccolok: Dude, this is some bullsh-
Nail: I said what the baby frog gonna be when he grow up?
Piccolo: I dunno, man, a Big Frog like his Big Daddy Frog. Why he gotta come out the Daddy's Booty Hole, anyways?
Nail: Naw, man, that's just part of the story. And you're right, he does become Big Frog like his daddy, and what comes out of that frog's booty hole?
Piccolo: Well, reason would have me believe that the only thing coming out of that frog's bootyhole is dookie, but I'ma say another little frog?
Nail: That's right. You gotta know who yo momma is.
Piccolo: You peanut-head muthafucka, that didn't make any goddamn sense!
Nail: Put your hand on my chest...
Piccolo: Fine, if it'll shut yo cooky ass up *Nail starts glowing* Whoa, wait a minute! What- Oh, shit, muthafucka, whoa! WHOA! *Nail disappears*
Piccolo: Oh, my God, I finally understand! My hands, they're so beautiful, they're so green- they just- they be so pretty. They're pretty! I'm pretty! I'm beautiful, you're beautiful, everything's so goddamn beautiful! I'M THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MUTHAFUCKA THERE EVER WAS! Oh, my God, double rainbows! Oh, they almost be lke a triple rainbow! Oh, my God, oh! What does this mean?
A/N: Didn't like it? Well, a) you have been forewarned and b) WeeklyTube wrote this, so whatever complaints you have, take to him...

ngẫu nhiên No các câu trả lời