ngẫu nhiên Le spam the trolls.

someone_save_me posted on Oct 27, 2011 at 01:56AM
HEY! HEY GUYS! Lately there's been a gajillion trolls on this spot. You know what I like to do to them? SPAM THEM, WITH RANDOM BULLSHIT! :D So I got an idea, how about we all do that with the same thing?:D Here's how it works: You go to the newest trolls page and post the new word/phrase (The one for ChipHip today would be "WELCOME TO AAAAPPLEOOSA!") and everyone does that same phrase. If I see a new troll, I'll message anyone in on it the new phrase/word for that person. They'll be sooo confused as to why everyone's posting the same crap on their wall :D Remember, just an idea. Reply to this forum if you wanna be part of this. You can also make ideas for words/phrases to put on the walls of trolls of the future.

ngẫu nhiên 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua usernamehere said…
Fluttershy approves. Let's roll.
hơn một năm qua someone_save_me said…
...Well the troll has been banished. It'll be the phrase for the next troll then.
hơn một năm qua TheLefteris24 said…
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LET US SPAM ALL THE TROLLS!

THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING JUSTICE !!!!
 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! LET US SPAM ALL THE TROLLS! THIS IS MOTHERFUCKING JUSTICE !!!!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
I tình yêu how the cussing escalated bởi 5000 since the swear diễn đàn opened hơn một năm qua
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Dudette, it hasn't escalated just bởi 5000. IT'S OVER 9000 ALREADY AND IT WILL KEEP GOING !!!! hơn một năm qua
TheLefteris24 commented…
^^ That being said, same LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại !!!! hơn một năm qua