ngẫu nhiên This is a diễn đàn for nghề viết văn Stuff that has Happened in YOUR LIFE THAT bạn JUST HAVE TO BLURT OUT! LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại

RiverIce posted on Sep 29, 2011 at 09:21PM
Sad or Happy! I'll listen!!! :D

ngẫu nhiên 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Feathershine said…
Okay, so last night there was a dance at my school. And one of my friends was teasing me about having to ask out somebody from a zap(if you don't know what it is it's a game were a girl writes down a boys name and you have to wait till a certain time to look at it) anyway my friend told me who was on my hands I had to ask him out..anyway I said I liked someone else and my friends I hadn't told followed me around half the time asking me who. The eventually I got sick of it and told them. And a girl who was friends with him knew to, I trust her but I really am not happy with myself!!
hơn một năm qua Unimportance said…
we came in second in our volley ball tournament! and we only lost by like four points!
hơn một năm qua childofaeolus said…
I've been asked out 7 times and every time it was a joke!
hơn một năm qua springely said…
I found out this awesome show. It's called Regular Show.
hơn một năm qua ShiroiAlice said…
I just realized my life's a piece of crap. Every day I'm going to school, get home, waste my time on a computer, think of a reason why I didn't make my homework and then the next day starts... But it's not like I have anything better to do :P
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua zanhar1 said…
I had to evacuate the school because a sewage pipe exploded!
hơn một năm qua TheLefteris24 said…
I really need to go let out a shit !!!!
hơn một năm qua 2ntyOnePilots said…
hmmm
My mothaf*ckin cat hurled on my boots
Living sure is tough. There's no denying about that !!!!
2ntyOnePilots commented…
^ hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua 8theGreat said…
Someone in 7th grade told me I had nice toes once and I still don't like wearing open toe shoes or flip flops for this reason.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
XD hơn một năm qua
SilentForce commented…
lmao hơn một năm qua
I can't help but crave Sweets. I really want a lot of them right now !!!!
hơn một năm qua SilentForce said…
Mood swings suck especially when they cause you to go to "depressed" mode for no damn reason.Trust me,there's nothing worse than feeling depressed for no reason because it makes you feel like an ungrateful little whiny idiot who should just get over it because they are people out there with actual valid reasons to be depressed.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Quite relatable, dudette. I feel bạn a lot on that aspect and couldn't agree thêm !!!! hơn một năm qua