Realization. Even though it may seem impossible, the truth is, nothing is impossible. If bạn keep thinking it's impossible, then it will be. Have faith
Analyze the situation. Create a danh sách of "pros" and "cons" to help bạn better understand why you're seeking tình yêu hoặc acceptance from this person.
Don't worry about things bạn can't help. Acknowledge the impossibility as something that is totally out of your hands (ex: marriage, age, sexuality, hang-ups) and know that if something is meant to be, it will be.
Don't take it personally. Perceiving the situation as a personal attack, is not advised. There is no point bởi contemplating why. In fact, it may create a mysterious attraction to them therefore prolonging infatuation, not to mention causing bạn a world of pain.
Plan wisely. Set aside a time for any duration. bởi reflecting, not brooding, bạn gain insight for your tiếp theo possible crush.
Admit bạn have a crush. Allow yourself to feel it. If bạn don't, bạn are at risk for "Romeo and Juliet Syndrome". The forbidden tình yêu possibility becomes thêm attractive.
Don't dwell. Instead, go out and make new friends, hoặc hang out with the old, But never be mean about them! It will only get back to them and then bạn will have Mất tích a friend.
di chuyển on. Remember that it's not the end of the world. Someone else may share your feelings, but this specific person just wasn't the right one. Just remember that its a crush-no matter how strong.
Mesmerizing. When bạn start remembering good times bạn had with your crush, immediately find something else to focus your energy and time on. Don't allow yourself to wallow in self pity for too long.
Be honest. Tell them how bạn feel. If bạn find out that he hoặc she doesn't have any feelings for you, it will be easier for bạn to get over it.
Avoid anger. They didn't do anything wrong and getting angry is just going to push them further away and destroy your friendship. Come to terms with the fact that it isn't their fault they aren't attracted to bạn that way. This is hard, but a few tears (or a few buckets of tears), a few chick-flicks and treats and a few peppy songs bạn can dance to will keep bạn on your feet.
Keep in mind, if bạn are madly and hopelessly in love/lust, be patient. Don't be too clingy, but continue on as normal, being your wonderful self and hiển thị him/her how awesome bạn are. He/She might just realize one ngày that they have been blind this whole time and confess their love; after all, tình yêu is just friendship on fire.
Understand that if all else fails, think about how devastated bạn would be if the two of bạn started dating/getting serious and then broke up. Think of that when bạn get that feeling. Keep in mind how important your friendship is.
It's not healthy to keep hoping they will one ngày feel the same. Try to emancipate yourself from them for a while so that bạn can rid yourself of your feelings for them, because if bạn don't, the time bạn spend around them will be tense and bittersweet.
Avoid thinking about them. You'll only feel worse if bạn do. Meet new people, talk to your friends.
Instead of fantasizing about how great things could be with your crush, pick someone else. Imagine how great things would be with them. You've probably been doing this with your crush for so long that imagining being in a relationship with someone new might be the breath of fresh air bạn need to get the ball rolling on getting over him/her.
Maintain some type of distance. While being close to someone may stir emotions, avoiding someone who is regularly seen definitely will. If the person is close, either request "space" hoặc continue normal activities. If the person is not, keep a distance, but not a "duck-and-cover" type of avoidance.
Spend time with the person. bạn will see their negative qualities, which will be beyond what bạn can chịu, gấu if you're not meant to be.
Look at them closely. Find the physical flaws. And then think... "He/She's not that hot! What am I thinking?!" And find someone that bạn can get, and still be Những người bạn with your crush.
Stop fantasizing about them! They aren't important. They don't define who bạn are, that's your job.
Remember that this person is not the end of the world. Someone else may feel the way bạn do about YOU. Just remember that its a crush--no matter how strong.
Focus on the trait of theirs that is your least favorite. That means, if he is so perverted and bạn don't like it, hoặc if she is self-centered and bạn can't stand it, focus. It will allow bạn to see him/her as what he/she is, as well as get bạn over him/her.
When bạn start remembering a good time bạn had with your crush, convince yourself it wasn't all that great bởi remembering a much better time bạn experienced with someone else.
Ask yourself a reason why bạn want to get over it. Are bạn married/in another relationship? If so, it's easier to prioritize if bạn think it through.
Try to minimize contact with your crush.
Focus on your other interests.
Go to the gym and work out. Get your mind off of it and feel better about yourself.
Find comic relief. See the humorous side to things, read comic sách hoặc deep thoughts before bạn go to bed.
Make an exciting change to make yourself feel sexy. Treat your self to a hair-cut, hoặc a new outfit. Make yourself feel confident.
vượt qua, cross out hoặc erase his/her name anywhere bạn might have written it (e.g your notebook, your textbook, the tường of your bedroom, etc.)
Avoid all eye contact with them and try not to look longingly at his/her nose. You'll be thêm likely to get over the crush if bạn aren't always staring at him/her.
Act a bit thêm unpleasant around them than your usual temperament. They may act unpleasant back and won't seem as attractive to you, but be warned, bạn may lose out on a relationship with another person if bạn are too mean.
bạn know bạn will see this person again. They are your best friend and bạn don't want to lose them. Try to your time with them and start spending time with other people (namely ones of the sex bạn are attracted to). Start dating and don't feel obligated to your best friend, they're not dating you.
Learn from the experience and come out stronger.
Accept! Always remember that the toughest part will be to observe your best friend be normal around bạn while bạn could struggle to do so. There is no way around it but to accept that everything cannot possibly be reciprocated.
Try falling out of love/lust. Make lists of all the things that go against being attracted to him/her - tình yêu is blind, try to voluntarily open your eyes.
Don't let them see how upset bạn are. If they know, it'll only make them feel bad and they might start avoiding you. Act like nothing happened and maybe mention another person bạn think is hot. If they start liking bạn back, then that's great. Hope it all works out. If they don't, then just keep this up until bạn find someone else.
Consider the possibility of letting them see bạn with someone else. Act nicely. Sometimes people don't realize what they could have had until the opportunity is gone. If they don't start liking bạn back at this point, it's really time to stop crushing on them and meet new people.
Remember that if they liked bạn but changed their minds at the last minute, bạn shouldn't get angry hoặc blame things on them. Your friendship should be strong enough to not let something like that keep a good thing down.
Accept it. Whether your window of opportunity came and went, hoặc they're just not into you, acknowledge the reality of the situation. Tell yourself the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
di chuyển on. Make a promise to yourself to get over it. If you're đọc this article, you're ready to take this step, so just do it.
Reassure yourself. Look in the mirror every morning, smile, and tell yourself, "You're worth it." Really mean it. bạn didn't do anything wrong, and right now there's someone else out there for you. And it always helps to remind yourself that they are the ones that are going to be missing out on you.
Maintain your decision. If bạn find yourself slipping, remember the promise bạn made to yourself.
Associate. If and when bạn catch yourself thinking about your crush, pick out something about them that bạn dislike, and focus on it. Be honest. bạn may have built a fantaisie of them in your head, but in reality they're not as great.
Distract yourself. Go out with your Những người bạn and have fun. Meet new people. Find a hiển thị hoặc a game to immerse yourself in. Keep yourself busy and happy.
Take care of yourself. Keep well-groomed and put on your best clothes. It will do wonders for your self-esteem. Remember step three.
Find someone else. It can be difficult to get over someone if you're sitting there alone on Friday nights. Instead, call up that girl/guy bạn have History class with who always smiles at you.
Live life. You're a great person and he/she was a fool not to see that. Before bạn know it you'll be back on track.
Get it out. A good cry always helps. just let your feelings pour out and before bạn know it. He/She will be just a thing of the past.
If bạn can not get over it try to do the stuff bạn tình yêu like video games tv đọc hoặc whatever. Think about upcoming events that will make bạn happy. This may seem weird but it works 91 percent of the time
• Really focus on trying to find another boy/girl that you're interested in. It's hard to stop loving him/her when they're the only one bạn see. But don't neglect your best friend.
• If bạn are upset after finding out they don't like you, talk to someone bạn trust, like a friend hoặc counselor, about how bạn feel. Tell them how you're hurt and ask for advice. Holding things in makes bạn depressed, and that can make everything much worse.
• Tell him/her as soon as possible that bạn have feelings for them. Waiting only makes it worse. It's not fair to bạn to have to keep it in, and bạn can't get over them until bạn know they don't feel the same way. It'll get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. And who knows? They may even confess to liking bạn back!
• Still be Những người bạn with them. It's not fun to lose a friend because of a problem in a relationship and it's even harder with a best friend. Once bạn do get over them, you'll be glad bạn guys are still friends.
• Since they are your best friend bạn probably see them everyday at school so try to just kind of be yourself and act normal. It is hard but if he/she is your best friend then bạn were probably a little thêm comfortable around him/her to begin with so just act normal and don't try to impress him/her hoặc make them like bạn back. It does not work!
• Try not to tell your Những người bạn about it because they will only tell everyone else and it will get to him/her and make them feel very uncomfortable. It only makes it worse.
• Some songs might make bạn feel sad, but listening to others like, "Teardrops On My Guitar" bởi Taylor nhanh, swift might make bạn accept the concept that your crush might not like you.
• Do nott listen to tình yêu songs hoặc slow songs. It can cause bạn to become desperate.
• Make sure you're over them when you're not around them AND when bạn are. Sometimes you'll find that bạn have gotten over them during a time apart, but the một giây they come up to you, bạn fall for them again.
• Don't tell them bạn tình yêu them if bạn know for sure that they only want to be friends. This could damage the friendship.
• Don't overindulge on treats. bạn will feel even thêm depressed in the morning.
• Whatever bạn do, do not cut contact with the person. Because they aren't in tình yêu with you, when bạn avoid them they will eventually just hang out with other people, causing a rift between bạn two. This can be hard to fix and can ruin any hopes of being close Những người bạn again.
• Try to be thankful for the wonderful friendship bạn have, always wanting thêm could destroy your friendship.
• Don't try to change yourself to become what bạn think is attractive to the other person - they will only see bạn as fake and insecure, a person who is not fun to be with, even as friends!
• Don't attempt to make them jealous - if they really only see bạn as a friend, kissing another guy/girl in front of them won't really affect them, and you'll just end up feeling regretful and disappointed with yourself later.
• If bạn do tell them, don't automatically assume how they're going to react. This sometimes makes bạn seem extremely foolish. If you're good enough friends, this might not affect your relationship as much as bạn think.
• Delete their phone number.
• Did bạn have a certain route in the hallway that bạn took to class where bạn ran into your crush? hoặc maybe it was a hangout that bạn always saw him/her. Attempt to avoid these places because the thêm bạn don't see your crush the easier it will be to get over them!
• You have to remember that your crush for a boy/girl will just come and go. And if bạn kept thinking about him/her, just say this to yourself "There is not only one but many fishes in the water."
• If your crush doesn't like bạn for who bạn are, well, all I can say is that he/she will "REGRET" someday.
• Listen to inspiring songs like, "Forget You" bởi Cee Lo Green.
• Try not to get too depressed. It will be hard, but remember that life keeps going and it's better to go at the same speed.
• Don't stay alone for too long, you'll get bored and start thinking of the person.
• Don't keep thinking of the person. The thêm bạn think about them, the thêm likely bạn are to stay attached to them.
• Don't become bitter! Just because the person doesn't like bạn in that way doesn't mean bạn can be unfriendly towards them. Don't let your pride get wounded! Sometimes people just aren't right for one another! It says nothing about who bạn are.
• Don't let your self-esteem drop. bạn are still a wonderful person who deserves to be loved; this just wasn't the one who could tình yêu bạn in that way. bạn will find many though who can. So keep faith in yourself!
• Don't break down hoặc hiển thị aggression if the person tells bạn he/she is in a relationship with someone.
• Don't demand the person about ending a relationship with a significant other.
• Don't jump into another serious relationship too soon. ngày for fun, ngày someone bạn normally wouldn't have been interested in, have some fun as a single person. Seeing that there are plenty of people out there who want to be with bạn will help bạn di chuyển on and feel better about yourself.
• Don't do anything outright mean hoặc embarrassing. The goal is to get over your crush, not make your neighbor's life a living nightmare, hoặc to lose out on other potential relationships.
• Do not become rude hoặc disrespectful around them. Treat them like a normal human being.
• If the two of bạn are Những người bạn on MySpace hoặc a similar site, consider taking them off your buddy danh sách hoặc at least removing your subscription to them. When bạn see a bulletin they've đã đăng hoặc a blog they wrote, just skip past it.
• Don't talk to them when you're under the influence of alcohol. bạn will say something bạn regret.
• Remember not to gossip hoặc talk bad about them behind their back, because it will come back to haunt you.