What women should tell men...but don't
1. The reason why our bras don't always match our underwear is because WE actually change our underwear.
2. The tiếp theo time bạn and your buddies make jokes about armed women in combat, take a phiếu bầu to see which of bạn successfully aim at the toilet rim.
3. If we're watching football with bạn - it's not bonding - it's their butts.
4. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever bạn have to say after the movie.
5. Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime.
6. Please don't drive when you're not driving.
7. If bạn were really looking for an honest answer, bạn wouldn't ask in bed.
8. The tiếp theo time bạn make jokes about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused bởi rubber-necking mini-skirts.
9. If only women gossip, how do bạn and your Những người bạn keep track of 'who's easy'?
10. Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: we don't care.
11. When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.
12. We don't mind if bạn look in the mirror to check your appearance - in fact, please do!
13. When you're out with us, please wear 'our' yêu thích outfit rather than 'yours' - the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.
14. If bạn must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive vs. A negative grunt.
15. Don't insist that we 'get off the stupid phone' and then not talk to us.
16. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.
17. Cleaning the house is not necessarily 'women's work'; besides, most of the 'dirt' and clutter is yours anyway.
18. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then bạn never want to cook?
19. We go to the Ladies Room in groups to talk about you.
20. Yes, we know bạn can probably beat us arm wrestling' however, very few raises hoặc promotions were gained bởi arm wrestling the boss.
If bạn don't read this, someone else wil