tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Elliot's Fantastically Magical and Mischevious Wondercircus

Shebird posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 04:24AM
I started a new rp because my friends just bailed on me, and I have nothing better to do other than wallow in my self-loathing.

I'm going to make a really quick background story

Zumuz had once been involved with the entertainment career. As he was traded from prison under the ownership of a young female ringmaster. After years of their hard working in building The Circus of Madmen to it's great renown, it was all undone by the ringmaster's suicide. Zumuz, decided to go his seperate ways and became a sort of ringmaster of his own business. It was then that he found a young elfin boy who had ran away from home.

Zumuz raised the boy as his own, as he always wanted a child. But alas he had no knowledge of proper child-rearing and instead created a monster of a man, so dubbed Elliot. The monster came more corrupted as he took on another circus to rival Zumuz.

This is the story of Elliot and his circus. Where the clowns are never happy, and the ballerinas do a different sort of dance. Where children disappear and a the Ringmaster is run by greed.

So yeah basically it's a rp about an incredibly corrupt circus. You can be anything freaks, clowns, contortionists, firetamers, ballerinas, anything you want really. Or you could be just a normal kid who just came to see the circus. There is a dark secret behind the children's disappearance.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 111 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

hơn một năm qua Shebird said…
Bump
Yugioh? Anyone? Someone pwease join this
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
I guess I'll join.

Name:Valery "The fire magician"
Ability:Fire tamer and magician

THAT'S ALL I'M PUTTING!
((Good enough ))

A murmur of voices crowded once empty spaces, as a slender man dressed in a black suit stood before a thin fabric that was decorated with stars and sequence. He pulled from his coat, a scarlet handkerchief and whiped his face of sweat and glitter. The lights burned his eyes, but he kept his mouth in a wide grin hiding his self-loathing and the hatred for all beings.

A woman with makeup smeared on her face, decorated in white frills and a form-fitting pink outfit, that appeared to be quite revealing. Her hair was frizzled and her eyes looked bloodshot and urgent.

"Daisy! What are you DOING here?! Where's Gustov?"

"Thas why I'm 'ere, Gus is dead."

"Well tell him to hurry it up, the crowd is waiting."

"He's dead," She repeated.

"He's what??! When did this happen?"

"We don't know, he musta offed 'imself last night. We found him hangin' from a tree limb."

"Did anyone else see?"

"We don't think so..."

"Fine, just go get that new girl...Uh...Valery? Go get her, and make it quick!"

"Wot about Gus?"

"Ugh, we've been through this before. Wrap him in his tent and put him in the storage caravan."

"A'right." Daisy ran off in search for the young girl.

I was in a big open space,so I wouldn't burn anything,practicing for my performance."Than I'll...."I got out two poles,lit them on fire,and started twirling them.
hơn một năm qua yukiloveskaname said…
>>>>>>> whuts this????
((It's a circus thing )) Daisy stepped out in a the grasss and scanned her surroundings for fresh blood. She spotted Valery and hurried over to her, attempting to grab her arm.
(( can i join???????)
I threw the poles up in the air and felt her grab my arms,just as the poles were coming down."Shit!"I pulled my arm away and just barely catches the poles,burning the grass."Away with you!"I waved my arm over the fire and it disappeared."Don't ever do that when I'm messing with fire!"
((Of course you can! )) "Sorry dear, but Elliot needs you to get on early. Gus got some problems to deal wid, ya see. C'mon now. Lesgo. We need to hurry!"
tongue
*rallow shiba sat in the stands texting away he brushed bck his long black and green hair and sighed and played wit his snake bites wit his tounge*
"Alright alright!Just let me get my things!"I gathered up my supplies and walked with her to go to the ring.
big smile
*rallow laughed hystraicalyyy** ahahahahahaha!!
((Okay this'll be the only rule. No modern technology, everything else is fine. I should be more clear next time. Sorry guys!)) The girl led her into the big top behind the curtain.

Elliot quickly rushed up to her, grabbing her cheeks and kissing her square on the lips. "There's my girl, my life-saver! Now go out there and make them smile." He started to gently push at her in the curtain's direction.
I walked into the ring and bowed to everyone."Hello everyone!I am The Fire Magician."I closed my hand,then quickly opened it,a flame floating just above my hand."All the tricks I will be doing for you are both extremely fun,but also extremely dangerous."
"Nice girl, but she should have let me do the introduction. Hers just bland." Elliot whined peaking out from the curtain.

Daisy just rolled her eyes. "What you expect with such low pay?"
rallow:booooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!* laughing*
I sighed at the boy and then smirked."I just don't know if I can control my fire.Fire is not an element to tamper with."I created another flame in my other hand,slapped my hands together,then brought them apart,a pole appearing as my hands separated.
Elliot's pointed ears twitched to the sound of booing. His eyes scanned the audience and caught on to an oddly dressed punk. A glimmer of avarice shot through his eyes. 'He seems healthy enough...'
I twirled the pole,stopping it suddenly.As soon as the pole stopped,it caught on fire.I started pushing the pole down my throat along with the fire,eating it.I soon make a swallowing sound and smirked."Delicious."I then started playing with the fire.
Elliot gave a hoarse sigh which turned to coughing.

Daisy smirked slighly at the sight of Elliot's suffering.
A few minutes passed and I got tired of the basic tricks."Alright!Time for my newest trick!No one has ever seen it before!I advise you to stay seated while I am performing this trick.It is one of the most dangerous."I got two huge flames in my hands."It's called Dancing With the Dragon."I blew the two flames and the fire swirled then turned into a dragon.
Elliot cringed at her dialogue. "She's just bluntly stating things. Where's the excitment?!" Dais tapped her toes as she was getting tired of his complaining.
The dragon of fire swirled,twisted,and flew all around the tent."SAN HA!"The dragon looked at me and I lifted my arm,then dropped it down half way.The dragon bowed along with my hand."NEH TO KA!"I started dancing slowly,the dragon following my moves,and then I started dancing at a normal speed,the dragon swaying,swirling,twisting,and flying with my movements.
rallow:booooooooo!!!!!!! u suck... *smirks and gets up and walks down wit his hands in his pckets*
I heard the boy and smirked."CHI!"The dragon lifted its head and looked at me."MI LE TO!"The dragon then roared and flew after the boy,trying to burn him,but I only intended to scare him."KI!KI!"The dragon flew wildly at the boy and I looked at Elliot as if to say,"Help!Nothing works!"
The audience who sat in awe with shrill giggles now parted away from the boy in shrill screams as the dragon kept a steady course.

Elliot, seeing his mone fly out the window in a mad state of panic glowered rushing out to the ring attempting to grab a hold of Valery's collar./ "What did you do?!"
"I SAID SCARE HIM,BUT THE DRAGON HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN!"I pushed away and ran up to the edge of the ring."KI!MAH TE NO HEE!"I screamed at the top of my lungs,in an extremely stern way.The dragon shook its head and started roaring and twisting over the crowd.I took a deep breath and got blood red eyes.I slapped my hands together and the dragon stopped."HA KE!"The dragon started to disintegrate in mid air.
rallow:m *pops a loly in his mouth**closes his eyes* shall i show u the ture meanin of magic..*opened his eyes and they turned orange and his hair turned orangeish black and he had fire in both of his palms * u ready *smirks*
(I'm trying to get red of the dragon,not hurt him.)

When the dragon was fully gone,I held my head and fell to my knees."That's a lot of energy......"I then fell on my face and passed out from the lack of energy.
*he pops two huge fireballs at a bubble he mad and it caught them and it turned into a beautiful woman wit white hair and blue eyes and she jumped in rallow's arms and them he threw her up and he became the fire again and returned to his hands* heyhe smirks*
Elliot was olivious of the going ons. He scurried back and forth, and trying to get people back into their seats. "It's an illusion! Only an illusion! Keep calm, it's all part of the show! We're having fun! It's all just fun!" They scurried past him, shoving him away frantically. Blinded by their need to survive, even though the dragaon had vanished. When it was nearly empty aside from the circus crew and the young boy, Elliot fell to his knees in anguish. "There goes a week's worth..."
hey!! don f***ing touch me u dont know who i am..*grins and dims the lites and his smiles grew wit fangs* IM RALLOWEEN SHIBA THE LENGERDARY HEAD VAMPIRE!!!!!!~~
Elliot turned his head slowly. His eyes shot fiery daggers in the boy's direction. "You...little twit..." He muttered as he slowly stood up, picking up an ebony cane with a white, much like an oversized wand. He flicked his top hat and puffed up his chest heading over to the boy with hatred.

Daisy along, with a large muscular man and girl painted up like a clown, rushed over to the aid of Valery. "Wot the hell 'appened just now?! Eh, Valery...You alive?"
(Um.....Does anyone care I need help?)

I laid motionless on the ground,just barely having enough energy to breathe.'I need help.....Elliot,help me.....I need to be put in fire....Put me in a fireplace or something,then light it....I need fire.'
((Uh...did you not read the last part of my post?)) Elliot stared at the vampire for a while, his shoulders tensed. Then he exhaled and all the tension seemed to release itself. "Quite a big title for someone so...short." He said softly through his teeth.
last edited hơn một năm qua
(Sorry.It wasn't there when I replied.)

I was still passed out as I laid on the ground,barely breathing."F-Fire..........N-N-Need fire.......,"I was finally able to say.It took the rest of my energy just to say that.
*laughed and appeared oh the ropes* this is pathitic*yawns and walks on his hands and licks his lip* im soooo hungry...blood thristy
((Oh okie dokie. Sorry about that.)) "So...we pose, to se 'er on fire?" She looked up at the large man who responded with a silent shrug.
A small spark came from my hands in my own attempt to start a fire,but the spark wasn't enough."Fireplace.......Campfire.....­.&q­uot­;I had the hardest of times to talk at all.
hehe*jumped down and grabbed the little girl* ur a nice catch..*licks his fangs*
Elliot growled and twisted the top of his cane. A blade sprung from the other end he quickly made a swipe at him. "You humiliate me and my show and now you try to steal from me? You arrogant little creature! Let Bennichio and teach-a you a lesson-a!" He said the last few words in a mock italian accent as the large man lumbered over in front of the boy.
(The little girl,as in Valery?)

I started to slowly die from lack of energy,even though I was very healthy.A flame conjured above my hand and slowly started to go out.

(The flame is like a life meter.If it goes out then I die.)
*smirks* ur annoying..*appeared on the pole of the ropes* u wanna be the leader ahaa..*stole his top hat* *licks his fangs* try me
The flame slowly got dimmer and dimmer.I had a dream that I was in a dark room and the only light was my flame."No don't go out,"I said in my head."I need that light."
oh my god..*keep his flame going wit his power*
Elliot clumsily tried to start climbing the ladder to the acrobats pole. He stood at the platform readying his cane like a baseball bat.
(You mean her?)

I say the flame in my head get bright and then and image of the boy came up."Th......Thank.....you....."I­n my head I smiled."Thank you very much,mister."
((Tht's where he is right? Poll with strings?))
(It says so,but I dunno.)