tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên EARTH 616 - A Marvel Universe RolePlay

Hades_Shadow posted on May 07, 2017 at 03:46PM
"The secret is out. For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, hiding the truth, but now we know-they're among us. Heroes... and monsters. The world is full of wonders... We can't explain everything we see. But our eyes are open. So what now? There are no more shadows for you to hide in. Something impossible just happened. What are you going to do about it?" - Skye

The Battle of New York, Sokovia, the Avengers Civil War, you name those events, and about anyone can retell the story with the heroism and the deeds of Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The fights that protected the world from devastation and decay seem now to be a regular thing in this world. The saddest part of all of these regular occurrences? They are only the tip of the iceberg.

If you are getting this message, it means you are a person of interest for S.H.I.E.L.D., an asset is the term we use. We know about you, but we don't know about you. I have been tasked with interviewing you, finding out your skills, abilities, and origins. If you are someone I can work with, you will be recruited to a new elite task force, one that will hold the line of defense while the Avengers work on their issues. So follow these coordinates to our meet up point, and we will take you into our base, on Coulson's orders of course. I will be waiting.

Agent Tristan Sabre - SHIELD Field Agent

------------------------------

This RolePlay is to create a world in the Marvel universe. A place where super heroes, villains, aliens, and gods can interact and fight for what they believe in. Please follow all of the rules in this RolePlay and we will have a good time creating our stories of this universe.

RULES

1. Please do not RolePlay an Existing Character, you may interact with them, talk with them, but they may want to be used by others as well. and don't kill them off either, let the MCU do that!

2. Do NOT include plot line or character spoilers to Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 or Season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Many people have yet to see either and would like to keep that information a surprise for when they can watch it.

3. No God-Modding, as these movies, tv shows, and comics has proven, even Invincible soldiers can be taken out of the picture, allow your character to be human (or alien) by letting them experience pain sometimes.

4. Don't Kill other people's characters (designed or NPC) unless they have given you permission. Your Characters and NPCs can be dealt with as you like.

5. Dont curse excessively, if at all. We want to keep this open for all ages.

6. You must fill out the Character Rubric before Playing.

7. Have Fun!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Nickname: (or organization name)
Organization: (Shield, Hydra, Civilian, Novacorp etc.)
Race: (Human, Asgardian, Kree, etc.)
Appearance:
Clothing:
Powers: (if any)
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Other Gear:
Short Bio:

CHARACTERS

SHIELD

Tristan Sabre [Hades_Shadow]
Peleke Koamalu [Hades_Shadow]

HYDRA

CIVILIANS

Jolene "Joey" Carter [666demon]

ASGARDIANS

Drackmeer [Mr_ravenclaw] (currently self aligned)

RAVANGERS

Zolant Vertruz [Hades_Shadow]
 "The secret is out. For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, hiding the truth, but now w
last edited on Jan 28, 2018 at 12:13AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 26 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...