tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Royals of Gaia

heart-of_love posted on Jan 21, 2017 at 08:15AM
Trapped by Reality
Freed by Imagination

the pages of a book lead to story's untold.

Adventures await just beyond the border, where you pass into a world of things that only come true in dreams.

Reality is harsh and cold, and people escape into fantasy, into imagination, until the cruel world drags them back into reality, where there is no prince to save you, no elves to give endless wisdom, no vampires that sparkle in the sun, or turn into ashes, no mermaids that charm you and drag you into the depths of the sea. No curse's that turn people into tigers, no talking animals, no devils to make you work for them.

This world..is different..this world, those creatures live and prosper.
Welcome to Gaia

IN Gaia, there are 12 kingdoms
Each kingdom is ruled by a king and a queen, who in return make sure their kingdom is happy and healthy. you have the 4 outer kingdoms...and the 8 inner kingdoms.

The jobs of the kings and queens however, have become harder, as the creatures known as Hokai, have been found to be spreading like wild fire,,their numbers going from 20's to millions in a matter of months,causing damage to the kingdoms that the Royals cannot fix quick enough.

Are you a royal?
a Commoner?
or a Hunter?

Name:
Species:
Social Class:(Royal Commoner or Hunter)
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Philosophy of Life:
Attitude Toward Death:

Hunters:
Mania White (Heart-of_love)
Alden dex Tome (Hades_Shadow)
Jhin (Shuikaku)
Ryuu Saburcho (wolfpaw6)
Marcon Renec (Hades_Shadow)
Jade White (WolfPaw6)
Klaq (Brodxe)

Royals:
Sivel Eht Gnol'Lived (-Universe_COLA-) ~ Kingdom of Ren
Ignaz Wardrod (Hades_Shadow) ~Kingdom of Kou
Aldofo Adler (-universe_COLA-) Kingdom of Ryuu
Rosella Endo(Heart-of_love) Kingdom of En

Commoners:
Lowell Dryston (-Universe_COLA-)
Sutoragurā Jizu (AltairEzio22)
 Trapped bởi Reality Freed bởi Imagination the pages of a book lead to story's untold. Adventure
last edited on Apr 22, 2017 at 07:03PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 210 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 210

hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
Name: Mania White

Species: Werecat

Social Class/Community Status:Hunter

Appearance: Pic

Personality: Mania is loud and bubbly, but yet when she's alone she's quiet and timid. she can be intimidating when she's angry, but also silly and can be quick to brush off something as 'un important'

Dislikes: bright colors, people pulling on her tail or ears.

Fears: Human Blood, Creatures with more then 6 legs.

Philosophy of Life: Don't bite off more than you can chew because nobody looks attractive spitting it back out

Attitude Toward Death: I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
 Name: Mania White Age: 22 Gender: Female Species: Werecat Social Class/Community Stat
hơn một năm qua Hades_Shadow said…
(( white is a common last name with you, hahaha ))
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
(( Lol, sounds interesting, I'll join :P ))
(Only name I can think of Hades, and thanks Universe )
Name: Alden dex Tome
Species: Demon
Social Class: Hunter
Appearance: Silver Skin, Horns, claws, bat-like wings, piercing golden eyes. Wears white painted plate armor, and matching weapons, the symbol on his shield and chest plate show a symbol of Blue flames around a black jackal.
Personality: Kind, considerate, can be rough around the edges. He is hard to come to know, but will protect his friends at all costs.
Dislikes: Stereotypes, unyielding people, destruction.
Fears: death, rejection, public image.
Philosophy of Life: "It is not in the stars to hold our Destiny but in ourselves"
Attitude Toward Death: the ultimate price to pay, the one step to prove full loyalty.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Alden dex Tome Age: 1,031 years (so approximately 25 in actual age) Gender: Male Species: De
(thanks for joining Hades)
hơn một năm qua Shuikaku said…
(I am here!!!)
Name: Jhin
Species: Demi Human (half demon half human)
Appearance: Pic (he never removes his armor on the job so no one saw his real face, ever)
Personality: Silent, Considerate and kind
Dislikes: ???
Fears: Shunned by the community (happened to him when young because some demi are killed when not strong enough, he was one of them)
Philosophy of Life: Always move forward, if you past the same event you are going the wrong way
Attitude Toward Death: Never Afraid
 (I am here!!!) Name: Jhin Age: 29 Gender: Male Species: Demi Human (half demon half human) Socia
Name: Lowell Dryston

Species: Lycan

Social Class:Commoner among humans

Personality: Lowell tends to keep to himself the majority of the time, speaking only when he finds it necessary. He avoids unneeded contact with other people, therefore keeping it unknown that he is in fact, a lycan. It is only when he is pushed to the point of irritation that a more...unsettling side of is reflected upon. Sometimes it may only be brief, other times a lot more than just a few choice of words.

Dislikes: Large crowds, numerous noises at once, werewolves, howling (ironically)

Fears: "Becoming the monster that dwells within even the kindest of hearts. They're the worst variation of hatred."

Philosophy of Life: "There is a large forest, one inhabited by millions in a variety. In this forest the strongest survive and the beast that inflicts the hardest bite will live. This forest is known as life. And we are all animals within it."

Attitude Toward Death: "Life is a forest yes, but it is also the most superior animal. Death is only its closing jaws, and those who die are merely prey."
 [i]Name:[/i] [b]Lowell Dryston[/b] [i]Age:[/i] [b]23 (166)[/b] [i]Gender:[/i] [b][u]Male[/u][/b
( Welcome Shuikaku and... COLA!!! STOP SETTING OFF MY INNER FANGIRL!!!!))
(Jhin's sword, it weighs 50Kg and can reach the ground when sheathed on his waist)
 (Jhin's sword, it weighs 50Kg and can reach the ground when sheathed on his waist)
Shuikaku commented…
Yes Jhin is a powerhouse hơn một năm qua
Name: Sivel Eht Gnol'Lived

Species: Demon

Social Class: Royalty (basically higher up in the hierarchy)

Appearance: link

Personality: Sivel would be described as a rather snide, melancholy, and observant individual, both ruthless and calmly aggressive yet somewhat passive at the same time in the oddest of ways. The troubles and pains of other people brings forth something of interest, however that could be considered one of the worst possible things that could happen. Ominously gloomy is another perspective of his person. The worst of him could be provoked through the sound of trumpets if they're loud enough.

Dislikes: The sound of trumpets.

Fears: "Fear is the fool within the courageous. I give identity to the fool."

Philosophy of Life: "Reverse the letters of "live" and you will receive evil. Reverse the letters of "lived" and you are a devil. One can't live without what their perspective perceives as evil, therefore if you have lived then you are a devil. Not even life itself is without sin.'

Attitude Toward Death: "Each individual is a book. Their birth is their beginning, and the following chapters are their life. Sleeping is the bookmarks. And death...is the last word of the final chapter. The difference is that unlike reading a book, no one anticipates the ending to their own story. Such a shame..."
 [b]Name:[/b] [u]Sivel Eht Gnol'Lived[/u] [b]Age:[/b] [u]2000 (30 something in human years)[/u]
(Universe, what kingdom is he the royal of? )
(Whoops, I forgot to add/mention that xD Ren.)
(it's all good, i'll add that up top.)
(( Hmm..with all the hunters I'm debating on a third character xD ))
((as long as you can keep up with them all, its up to you how many you wanna make ))
(( 30....I want to make 30 xD Just kiddin, I think three to four's my limit lol ))
((lol alright, thats fine by me Universe..just... STOP MAKING THEM HOT!! i have a fangirl i cannot control <3))
(( I thought I'd be unique having a demon ... ))
(Poor Hades, you can always change it if you want XD)
((when do we start fumu))
(( no, I'll just add a second character, lol, one guy makes one demon! Guess I'm a trend setter! ))

Name: Ignaz Wardrod
Species: Draconian
Social Class: Royal of Kou
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Very secretive, respect is earned, trust is gained, and favors can be purchased.
Dislikes: chaos, competition
Fears: Revolution, insurgence
Philosophy of Life: "Dying is easy, living is harder"
Attitude Toward Death: last resort, death is a dead end.
 (( no, I'll just add a một giây character, lol, one guy makes one demon! Guess I'm a trend setter! ))
(what kingdom Hades?)
Hades_Shadow commented…
(( didn't know I select that now, let me see )) hơn một năm qua
Hades_Shadow commented…
(( I chose Kou )) hơn một năm qua
Name: Aldofo Adler

Species: Human (With a bloodline ability)

Social Class: Royalty of Ryuu (The most recent)

Personality: Aldofo is one likely to be both charming but also very earnest. He remains committed to his goal and loyal to his people, for one cannot rule correctly if he doesn't see his own people as comrades. He is most definitely a profound speaker and very level headed under pressure, having more experience than most would at his age. He is logical at mind, humble and kind at heart, and is more than welcoming to travelers and outsiders. However, one thing that he doesn't tolerate is betrayal. Once that line is crossed then an individual is well enough beyond his forgiveness, and he would not hesitate to cut them down.

Likes: The people of his kingdom, people who keep their word, good food, respect, sweets, knowledge.

Dislikes: Traitors, scum, demons until proven that they have sense of reason, tyrants that abuse their power, ignorance,....asparagus.

Fears: Failing the people of his kingdom as their leader, losing the people close to him.

Philosophy of Life: "Sigh for yesterday, take a deep breath for today, and breathe for tomorrow. Not everyone has the luxury of of remaining alive."

Attitude Toward Death: "Death isn't what should be feared. Living a life without direction is what truly be feared."
 [b]Name[/b]: [i][u]Aldofo Adler[/u][/i] [b]Age[/b]: [i][u]26[/u][/i] [b]Gender[/b]: [u][i]Male[
(( when do we start this campaign? ))
((I want to start Fumu ))
(( what does Fumu mean? ))
(after i post my other character, i'll start us off...by the way Shikaku, what the heck does Fumu mean??)
((an expression after some form of complaint, ex. "i hate this Fumu" or something like that, not that i'm complaining, I've just grown fond of the word))
Name: Rosella Endo

Species: Fairy

Social Class:Royal of En

Appearance: pic

Personality: Calm, composed, emotionless

Dislikes: loud people, bright colors

Fears: unknown

Philosophy of Life: life is 10% what happens to us, and 90% how we react to it.

Attitude Toward Death: you may take my life, but never my pride, my hopes or my dreams
 Name: Rosella Endo Age: Appears 20 is 2000 Gender: female Species: Fairy Social Class:R
Four of the 12 Royals had gathered in the Hall of mysteries, located in the center of the world, at the top of the highest mountain. There was Sivel Eht Gnol'Lived from the Kingdom of Ren, Ignaz Wardrod of Kou
Aldofo Adler of Ryuu and Rosella Endo of En.

Each Royal was there to inform the other's of the conditions they were facing, so they could hire the best hunters from each kingdom, to help hunt down and destroy the Hokai. Rosella spoke first.
"En is prospering fairly, few attacks in the villages..mostly just on the roads, and when theirs few people.." She paused. "but their have been rumors of a Hoaki that looks much like an ent, only colored strangely and much, much bigger." she spoke calmly, ending her turn and glancing at the other royals.
At a town at the foot of the mountain where the Hall of mysteries lie, Jhin is challenging the townsfolk to see if they can wield his heavy black sword, unfortunately they can but they need to use both of their hands and cannot swing it as fast as Jhin does, as the last challenger dropped the sword, Jhin sighed inside his Armor and grabbed the sword with ease, amazing the townsfolk at the process.
Ignaz listened to Rosella's report intently, the knowledge of the new Ent-like Hokai was well appreciated. The Draconian valued few things in life, and Knowledge was the top of his list. His kingdom always beamed with the brightest scholars and inventors.

He had his assistant etch down this information on a glass sphere. His library consisted of these spheres which would only reveal their secrets when set above dragon fire. This made for secrecy, personal wealth of knowledge, and in dire situations a way to quickly dispose of their kingdoms weaknesses. Once the scribe finished he spoke in his deep raspy voice, a thick accent clinging to his words.

"Kou is stable. Our farmlands are the front lines, but the main structures and cities are still intact. Our hunters are fighting this threat with great vigor and we hope to see an end to this conflict soon."

--------------------

Coming from the crowd surrounding the black bladed knight, a silver skinned demon whom some thought to be a statue came to the front of the hosts. His eyes seemed to smile as he looked on Jhin, "may I give it a chance?"
With a small nod he whispered in the stranger's ear "I applaude you my friend, but time calls and I need to go" Jhin said as he sheathed his sword and walked away, "but, I am determined that you can carry this sword, one of the regular weighted swords of my collection." Jhin added before walking to the forest to where his camp is
hơn một năm qua AltairEzio22 said…
( Ayyy this is a nice rp)

Name: Sutoragurā Jizu

Species: Human

Social Class: Commoner (A revoked noble)

Personality: Being born from a bloody situation and forced into a life of violence, Sutoragurā had hardly any time to live like a normal child.His "struggler" attitude towards most things, however, has a rebound in which Sutoragurā realizes the true value of what he had left behind after he has lost all of his companions which was like his family. All this combined serves to fuel Sutoragurā's large disregard of and hatred towards the concept of fate. He displays a similar, though more mellow, disregard of God, simply shrugging it off as a dark joke compared to his heated response to fate.

Dislikes: Sloppy Enemies, Demons, Coward/Weak People

Fears: Losing a Companion or Friend, Love ones getting Involved

Philosophy of Life: "Life brings Dreams, ambition, love, hope; in this world, could the glories of a youthful heart be.. forbidden?"

Attitude Toward Death: "I don't care much for life. However, I'd rather fight for my life than live it."
 ( Ayyy this is a nice rp) Name: Sutoragurā Jizu Age: 20 Gender: Male Species: Human
Shuikaku commented…
Guts????? hơn một năm qua
AltairEzio22 commented…
Yepppp he is the only guy that i can think off that can fit with my mô tả hơn một năm qua
-Sutoragurā walks on a lonely road which leads to a town at the foot of the mountain- Heh, This place is awfully quite. -He wandered around until he saw a Knight lookin guy going through the forest- A knight? Nah maybe a hunter -Sutoragurā goes to the forest and chops some wood to build his own shelter to make it through the night-
((question: Can i make a humanoid hokai??))
(That would counteract the idea that the hokai are mortal enemies for the humans)
(( unsure ))

Alden again chuckles at the knight. Clearly someone with similar physical attributes comes along and he stops his little charades. Alden watched all the commoners talked, some completely unaware of the threat the Hokai posed, some thinking it's a myth. But those who have come to market knew the truth. Alden was a great asset against this threat. Ever since he was blessed by the Archangel of En and his skin changed from black to silver, he was seen as a hero to mankind instead of a spur in its side. He waited for his current employer, Ignaz, to finish up his discussion so he could head back to the poor farmers and help them reclaim their land.
((league is so slow at downloading FUMU ))
((oh, ok))

With a small stretch Jhin started collecting materials for a small campfire, then he noticed Sutoragurā's presence, looking at the direction on where the person was he gestured for him to come close.
hơn một năm qua Wolfpaw6 said…
((this is nice))

Name Ryuu Saburcho

age ???

Gender Male

Species Human

Social class Hunter

Appearance Pic

Description

Abandoned as a young boy he was later found and trained by a wise sensei

Likes having someone to count on animals andhis twin blades

dislikes really neat people

philosophy of life life is to short to hold grudges set them free

thoughts on death: does not have any
 ((this is nice)) Name Ryuu Saburcho age ??? Gender Male Species Human Social class Hun
As Ryuu stands in the shadows seeing their purpose as people to count on or end

he realizes how heavily armed jhin is and backs up
Name: Marcon Renec
Species: Human
Appearance: Picture
Personality: Cold, unfeeling, hard to approach.
Likes: Sunlight, Magic, sarcasm, entertainment, Necromancy.
Dislikes: Moral Warriors, priests, doctors.
Fears: Death, attachment, loss.
Philosophy of Life: "The End justifies the means"
Attitude Toward Death: "Everyone but me is expendable, your life is not necessary for my victory"
 Name: Marcon Renec Age: 22 Gender: Male Species: Human Social Class: Hunter Appearance: Picture
Marcon watched the commoners in the courtyard of the city from the rooftop of the inn. People always seemed to be too much in a rush to notice the irregularities in life. He saw petty debates, people bickering over prices, people trying to lift weapons that did not belong to them, all sorts of lunacy. Finally his eye looked on what looked like a cat person. He started watching her intently to discover what he could from her.
Aldofo cleared his throat slightly Ignaz after gave his report before speaking himself. His voice carried carried a smooth and lighter tone to where he was clear and understood. He was calm, despite the situation. "Ze conditionings of my kingdom are currently acceptably shtable now as ve shpeak. Ze hokai in vhich you mentioned have been located near ze outskirts, however, some have managed to force their way pass defenses and deschtroy one of our major crop outputs. In return, I dealt vith zhem in person. I have come to believe zhat zheir numbers are increasing draschtically. I'll vill be taking action personally from now on, for ze safety of my people are my priority. I add zhat zhere has also been a rather....schtrange incident of a few hokai being found in pieces near ze outer portion vhere the poorer portions of Ryuu's people lies."

Sivel (pronounced Sigh-vel) on the other hand, remained silence as the royals spoke of the conditions of their kingdom. The hooded pitch black robes that he wore remained in place, concealing the expression of melancholy that was permanent on his face. But when he spoke finally and broke the stretch of silence that had began to spread, a severely unnatural scratchy bitterness within his voice. His words were few. "You all...should hope that they perish...and have faith in their deaths rather than their lives." Hollow eyes stared from under the hood of the cloak, scanning across the three royals. But he said nothing more afterwards.
Ryuu leaves the forest and walks to the town of Ryuu in the shadows undetected he then lands on a tree branch and inspects the town a catwoman and a man closely watching her.
(Thanks for trying to include me already you guys, schools torture so I can't post often)

Rosella glanced at her at the other royals. " if that is it, I will take my leave, gather the hunters I have chosen and return here in three days so we may discuss our course of action. "

Mania white, a werecat could feel a pair of eyes on her as she browsed the shops on the center island of the world of Gaia. The islandwas called the peak of the world seeing how it had the tallest moutain in the world on it, this island was a busy merchant town called Eli, where it was easy to get lost if needed. Mania ducked away, slipping through the croweds, her tail sightly flick as if to say 'follow me'
"Sutoragurā noticed Jhin" Dang it... I hope this guy isn't a Law enforcement "He gets near from a log and sits and he replied" So why'd ya call me?
"a small chat" Jhin said in a near whisper, "also i'm setting up camp, are you too?"
Yeah I am setting up a camp in this forest too "He looks at Jhin's Sword" What type of metal is that? It kinda looks like a rare metal "Grabs his throwing knife and throws it at a rabbit" Heh, Still got it. "Skins the rabbit and cooks it in the fire" So back to my question Mr. Knight, What kind of metal is that?