tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Song of Unhealing

-Universe_COLA- posted on Jun 27, 2016 at 07:33AM
Fragile glass, in which I break,
The hope of your heart, I take and take,
That in which you call love, I convert into hate
Every breath you draw, will shake and shake,
Until you no longer recognize what is real or fake.

The scars of your skin, I introduce as open wounds,
Reason will become pale, just as the light of a settling moon.
Through the present, I will bring the past
And your present will become your doom,
Conflict conflict conflict,
Is what I inflict, onto you.

I will cause your spirit to at first falter,
You will be greeted with what you call pain,
Pain that you've felt once before,
And now again, it will rain.
Suffering, denile. Despair,...I will bring.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­

Plot/The Beginning:
You wake up in a isolated area, a room of a sort, surrounded by a bone chilling fog. You have no memories of who you are, or where you are. The silence of said area will last a full five minutes before the foundation beneath your feet will become very warm, but not quite hot. Seconds later, you will experience a sharp pain within your head unlike any form of headache you ever have come to know and with it, a name. Your name. Shortly after this, it will feel as if the entire space that you occupy has heated. You will realize undoubtedly that it would be your body temperature rising in actuality. Through the silence, a twisted and broken melody will meet your ears before your body ignites with excruciating pain. Your skull will feel as if it has began to shatter. Your skin will feel as if it were set ablaze. But small pieces of who you are will come to you. This pain will continue until you almost reach a state of unconsciousness before it ceases. And then you will be regreeted with a softer sound, and the pain will numb itself. Before your eyes, one of the walls will open like a gate to reveal what would seem to be the trees of Fall. The ground will be littered with colorless dead leaves. Outside the walls of your room, you will find a bag with a few of your belongings and close possessions along with a note with the words "GET TO THE EDGE" written on it in a large dismal font. Ahead of you is a path of dirt and greyish dying grass that will lead you to an open area where others like yourself will surely be...But as you walk this path, it will surely become nonexistent behind your footsteps.
_________________________________________­_

**RULES**

1. No god modding: I would prefer a person's character to not be invincible and or untouchable. It makes things rather bland.

2. Cooperation: I enjoy building a good and interesting story with people, and from experience I can say that no one likes to be left hanging. SO, to prevent that, cooperation is always needed. Discussions involving with certain parts of the plot will be included.

3. Character Death: Death is something to be expected of course. You don't go to a horror movie and expect no one to die do you? Further more, its an everyday thing, so I'd advise having more than one character to commit to plot. And no, no one may kill off anyone else's character without permission or discussion first.

4. Content: For progression's sake, I don't exactly encourage one sentence, or "one liners" unless it's absolutely, positively inevitable because I...write alot. So atleast three sentences minimum.

[CHARACTER SHEET]

Name:

Age/Date of Birth:

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:

Personality:

Biography:
What You Remembered:

last edited on Jun 27, 2016 at 07:43AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Firebird06721 said…
((I don't know why no ones joined this sounds awesome to me))
hơn một năm qua -Universe_COLA- said…
(Thank you!

If I can throw a reason out there, I think it's because people are waiting on a "first character" post, which I haven't been able to get to yet due to a temporary reduction on free time.

However, I'm working to get back here as soon as I can! So if this catches your interest, feel free to join!)
((Lol temporary reduction of free time))
((Lmao, yep. Life's a bitch sometimes XP))
Name: Jenna Herdfre

Age/Date of Birth: 27

Height: 5 ft 7
Weight: 177 pounds
Eye Color: Eaglet Beige (a shade of brown)
Hair Color: Dirty Blonde/Brown

Personality: Jenna is impatient, tomboyish, short-tempered, rude, impulsive, and confrontational due to all that has happened in her life. Being a former military lieutenant, she was usually known for being calm, taciturn, level-headed, and analytical, all of which led to her quickly becoming a lieutenant to began with. She used to be the person that met a lot of people and enjoyed being around them while having fun. Now, having suffered more than enough tragedy and messes in her life than she could take already, Jenna is also known to be a drunk at times with her attempts to "drown the worst in the somewhat good". There are moments when she has mood swings that simply transfer from slightly tolerant to "I'm going to hurt you as much as I can with my knuckles". Though this may be the case, she tries to show at least some form of remorse for her actions when trying to improve the way she is, one of those ways consisting of taking as much anxious rage out on a punching bag as possible when she's able to. Oddly enough, to the sound of jazz music. With her military experience, she's known to be intimidating and even threatening. She eats a lot of junk food on certain days, and almost cherishes them, but her militarized morals encourages her to remain physically fit.

Likes: Being that she has to have some sort of way to lay off steam, she likes boxing and mix martial arts gloves and her punching bag. She favors old school jazz music when she's sober because it calms her nerve, but when drunk, the only thing she listens to is heavy metal. Most people wouldn't know that her favorite snack food would be peanut butter. She also secretly watches anime to waste spare time and keep herself entertained when her laziest days come around.

Dislikes: Jenna has grown to hate being around a lot of people, being that she has a few issues with trusting people, but can't stand to not be around some form of noise to occupy silence. She holds a grudge against hypocrites and politicians because of their pointlessness in her opinion.

Biography: To Be Revealed/In Progress

What You Remembered:
Jenna.......Herdfre

Pieces of blurred images flashed before her eyes as the wave of unbearable pain echoed within her mind.
The faint voice of a little boy. "Jen-Jen! Can we play on the swings!?"

A fading taste of liquor.

"JENNA STOP! GET OFF OF'EM, LET HIM GO!" Another voice that belonged to a face unfamiliar to her. A moment of crisis.

"I'm sorry, Lieutenant...but you're being discharged.." The sound of a liquor glass shattering into fragments against a wall.

"Don't blame yourself...." A voice of concern...sweet and caring but...brittle.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 [b]Name:[/b] [i]Jenna Herdfre[/i] [b]Gender:[/b] [i]Female[/i] [b]Age/Date of Birth:[/b] [i]27[
hơn một năm qua ErzaScarletXX said…
Name:Takura Rose

Age/Date of Birth:March 14th - 19 yrs

Race(Human, Silhoueteer): Human

Height:3.6
Weight: 37 k.g
Eye Color:Purple
Hair Color: Red

Personality: Kind, Hotheaded, protective and passive aggressive
Dislikes: Dogs( allergies ), death and loosing friends

Biography: she was born in a family of 4 sisters and 1 twin brother, her sisters always picked on her as her brother attempted to stop them instead one of the sisters grab a knife slitting the brother neck also nearly killing Takura before their parents caught the other sister, sadly she moved in with her cousin Maka with her parents since the sisters went in jail for life sentence.

What you remembered:
Nothing...at all...only a little boy who she seen died but unable to tell who he was
-------------------------
 Name:Takura Rose Gender: Female Age/Date of Birth:March 14th - 19 yrs Race(Human, Silhoue
(Hey! I think we can go ahead and get this started and people can just join along the way :P

So, ready for an adventure through the unknown! :D)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ErzaScarletXX said…
((YUSH ))
(HELP! More people needed!)
hơn một năm qua BanetteGhosneir said…
(This still goin'?)
((Idk but I'll join if it is))
(Iiiiiiii'm Baaaack ((somewhat xD)) )

(Well, I can't say that's it's still going' being that it never got started xP But hell, I wouldn't mind having some help with changing that.)