tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 5723 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2301-2350 of 5723

hơn một năm qua Mirra1007 said…
Rosalie looks at him with one raised eyebrow as he eyes her like that. He has been looking at her like that quite often lately. She did like it rather much though. Atleast this was a man who could stand next to her. Which weren't alot of men. Almost none. And honestly, with the power he had and just his behaviour, it thrilled her. She takes a step towards him and wraps one arm around his neck as she brings her lips very close to his. "You just told me you can't kill a god. And we didn't." She holds up the marble, making their lips each touch a side of the marble. "We enslaved him. We own him. We have power over him. And honestly, that is turning me on even more." She purrs out before pulling away and walking off. "You better scrub me right."

"I wont let go. I promise. I am here now. I am never letting you go." Renald promised. And he truly meant it. He takes his son's face between his hands and looks into his eyes. "I don't understand either. But for now that is not important. You are safe. That is what matters." He looks away from his boy to look at the castle, feeling the energy as well but honestly not wanting to go investigate. He wanted to just go. Bring his son to safety. But he could not let Joseph go alone either. "If we have to...." He looks back at his son, a pained look in his eyes. He looks away for a second as tears reappear in his eyes. "I'll explain later..." That said enough. But he already saw in his son's eyes that Gilford understood
hơn một năm qua IAMYOURENEMY said…
"I knew you were the dominatrix type." Faendal said as he followed, taking off his robes after they entered Rosalie's quarters. His body was toned, clearly from him being as physically active as he was even though Faendal was in his early fifties. His chest was scarred from years of battle and above his heart was a grayish magic burn and around it was the tattoo of a chain that the burn mostly covered now. Him, Petrov, Karl and Hermann all got one when forming the separatist alliance. "It's funny... Petrov was my friend once upon a time. Fitting that I would be there in his end...to give him his final spit in the face." Faendal said while filling up the tub with warm water. "And don't you worry, I know where to scrub... especially in those hard to reach places."

-------

"Okay...I'll wait here." Gilford said quietly before sitting down in the snow, closing his eyes and hanging his head down as the ash from the castle fell around him like snow. He felt warm inside, knowing that Petrov was with him; his grandfather has given him his power.

"I was dating the markings on this temple while you were with your son. It's older than anything I have ever seen, and I'm old. It predates the reign of Aiymil the mad, meaning that this temple could easily be a thousand years old." Joseph said before lighting a flame in his hand and putting it on to a bundle of sticks, using them as a torch since the magic energy would kill any electricity. As he walked through, an edict letter was on a tablet right before the entrance.

"Let this prison be forgetten, let it be lost of time. The name stripped for eternity, it's creators too. Let it be lost to the ages;, this prison and tomb. Turn back, this is not your place; I cannot describe the danger you will face. Our hubris thinking we could end time; that is the case."

Joseph slid the edict back to Renald before grabbing onto the torc of the door leading into the prison, slamming twice before it opened. He raised up his gun, seeing at the end of the room a tomb with solid ice over it.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Once they entered her quarters Rosalie walks to a small wooden box with engravings on it. She puts the marble in it, staring at the soul for a few seconds and feelings it's power before closing the box. The engravings began to glow as the box sealed shut. Now it could only be opened with her spell. Only she knew. And the box could not be destroyed. It would turn anyone who tried to open it to ashes. She looks over her shoulder to see Faendal get undressed. "We shall see about that." She walks behind a changing screen which you could only see her silhoutte through as she began to undress. "But I must warn you, I am not easily impressed." She puts her hair up in a bun before putting on a thigh length silk bathrobe before walking out from behind the screen.

----------

Renald patted his son's head before relectunatly going after Joseph. He looks at the old markings, the place giving him the chills. It just had something ominous. Something dark and heavy. All the cells in his body told him to leave. To run. But still he followed Joseph, ignoring the edict, further into the tomb. He took a few steps more forward. "What is this place...." And somehow, some things began to click even if he could not even scratch the surface of what had been going on. "What were you hiding, Petrov..."
"That won't be a problem for me, my dear. I'm exemplary in everything I do." Faendal said while licking his lips, watching her walk in. "You know, you might need that robe off to bathe." Faendal said before pulling off his lower clothing, leaving only his satin black underwear. What he lacked in height he clearly made up for in other ways as the underwear looked as if it could tear with any slight movement.

----------

"I have only felt power like this once, and it was from that monster Petrov turned into." Joseph said while feeling his hand over the tomb of ice. "All men, enter the temple. Extraction operation pronto." He ordered through the processor before looking at Renald and sighing. "I'm not too keen on letting our enemies get... whatever this is. "
"My dear? Who said I was yours?" Rosalie challenged a bit as a foxlike grin appears on her face as she slowly walks towards him. The evidence of his want clear as day. Though she was suprised at how much evidence he was showing. "You know, you might be right about that." She utters out as she leans up, her lips almost touching his as she runs her fingers nails over his bulge before walking towards the bathtub, pulling at the sash of the robe before letting it drop down. Her skin smoother than it could have ever been for someone her age. Her body was almost just as in shape as a young woman. She looks over her shoulder, giving him a wicked grin. "You coming, dear?"

-----------

Renald knew he was right. And that made him even more nerveus than before. If there was another one of.... that, it could mean a disaster. Especially if people were after these creatures for some bigger reason they could not even begin to understand yet. His eyes widened a bit though at Joseph's words. "What? Hold up. You plan on taking THAT with US?" He shakes his head. "Absolutely not, Joseph. I don't know what that is but I do know that people are after it and that those people will not hesitate on killing. I will NOT put my family into those dangers again. NEVER."
"Ahh....oh yes. Sorry; I just had to admire the view." Faendal said before pulling down his undergarments ; sliding in behind Rosalie in the large tub. He let out a sigh of relief, cupping his hands in the water and wetting wetting his face and hair. Being this close to Rosalie, he could feel his magic nerves tingle a but as his and her magic pressed against each other; swirling together and mingling together in a way much deeper than physical. He grabbed the sponge, soaping it before putting it on her back and gently scrubbing, ignoring the fact he himself was much dirtier from the dried blood in his shoulder and sweat from fighting Shiael.

--------

"No, no, no. Trust me, it'll be fine." Joseph said before lighting a cigar. "The mage hunters association base has a room perfect for him. A cold iron cell; one that magic... doesn't really work in. It'll be fine, I swear. Ill just have Ivanka refreeze him like a TV dinner if he gets nasty, okay?" Joseph said before the soldiers started coming in. "Yeah, load that one." He said as he pointed at the ice tomb.
Rosalie could feel it as well. The way their magics touched and played around another. Their magic so different but equal in some way. It felt tentalizing. And when he touched her.... She was actually suprised he was really washing her back. No serieusly. Every man could not wait to get their paws on her and take her immediatly. No one could wait. But he was just patiently washing her back. Was this some kind of trick? Since she didn't know weither to be annoyed, confused or actually appreciate the fact he was not trying to mound her like some animal. Her body decided on the last one as she closes her eyes and leans a bit more backwards as she sighs out a bit. "It's been awhile since I have been with a man like this.... And I mean a true man." She admits, ofcourse not counting Daniel at all and the King she had been with was just to produce Wilhelm.

------------

Renald sighs deeply in frustration as he pinches the bridge of his nose. "You are trying to let my wife freeze this thing over with her magic in a cell where magic does not work.... And that is going to work HOW?!" He asks, obviously annoyed and stressed by the fact how rash Joseph was acting. He was not thinking at all! He would bring them all in danger. "No, you all. Stop it." He barked at the soldiers before looking back at Joseph. "Just think this through first!"
"Hm? Oh, well thank you. It's not every day you hear that kind of compliment." Faendal said while washing her, quietly humming an elven tune to himself. "Truth be told, most women annoy me. Louisa for example; even though she is my grand daughter, I hate her as a person. She hides behind her tough exterior while in reality she's a little girl too deep into something. Or my wife for example; she wanted human Faendal, not elven Faendal. She snipped the ears off my children without me even knowing." He hissed out angrily before washing above her breasts. "You though; while I know some people you like to or play an angle with, you've been honest with me always. That's something I respect; that's also something I find very... alluring. Along with everything else. But mostly personality. I've found more pleasure in magical than physical exploits anyways, so if I want someone...well, best believe I truly want them."

--------

"She'll freeze him from a distance; I swear it'll be good." Joseph said as the soldiers continued to work on getting Chronov out. The only man they took orders from was Joseph. "Plus do you want THEM getting this?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Huh Renald?"
Rosalie actually leaned back against his chest as she kept her eyes closed, just letting herself relax as she listened to him talk. Which was quite suprising as well since people talking about to her trivial things was one of the things that always managed to annoy her. She did not make a comment though about his wife clipping off his children's ears. She herself was no example of good mother either. Though she did not wish to be one. All her children served a purpose. None was because she wanted them or loved the man she beared them with. She held no love for anyone. Except the love for the knowledge she could gain. "I'll take that as a true compliment then as well. Most man come to me for anything except my personality. Which I understand." She says with a bit of a chuckle as she opens her eyes again. "Honestly, no man is good enough for me. Perhaps because I have never met one. Most of them are just boys. Hiding behind false bravado or showing it by begging on their knees for me. They try to lure me in. Play me. To get what they want. And they think I do not see or that they can be the one to change me. It's just pathetic. I almost feel pity for them. Almost."

-----------

"No, but I do not want THAT-" Renald points at the ice. "- anywhere near my family either. We have already been threatend and hurt enough and this is only to pull those people straight towards us again. Just let someone else take care of it." The fact that he wanted to do that said enough to how he was feeling about it all. Normally he would never leave such a dangerous thing unprotected and he would see it as his duty to help protect it and the world. But not anymore. His family came first. He had already lost them before multiple times. And now he was scared, even terrified, of bringing any more dangers towards them since he had the feeling he could not protect them anymore. His fears showed.
"Almost. It's how I conquer my enemies." Faendal said said as his hand traveled a bit lower, washing her breasts. "They don't think the little elven man has strength. So I feign...I play meek and timid; wacky and strange... and they step closer and closer, not realizing my knife is at their throat until it's too late." He said as he dragged his finger across her throat as he leaned in, lightly kissing her neck. "Mankind claims to such trivi things...pride, love, wealth...but they don't understand what truly matters. That of which is true power..." He whispered out as he let the sponge slip out of his hands. He rubbed her breasts with his soft hands; magic eminating from his fingertips in the form of small yet pleasurable tingles; clearly targeting her nipples in an attempt to make her squirm.

-------
."WHO ELSE IS THERE?!?" Joseph screamed out. "Rex?!? He's dead. Belial? Gone!" He said through gritted teeth. "We're the only ones left Renald. It falls to us to protect the realm; for our children. I don't know what that Chaos mage and witch were doing but let me tell you, it's far more dangerous than this will ever be in inside it's popsicle."
Rosalie raises one eyebrow. How he conquers his enemies? But when he explained it made so much sense. No one would expect a strong man to play weak. They would expect him to stand taller like everyone would. He would play them like a fiddle. She actually bit her lip softly as he kissed her neck. There was just something about this man. Perhaps it was his attitude, his thoughts or his strength but she was being pulled in. She gasped a bit as he used his magic to pleasantly tease her and she tried hard not to squirm like he had intended to do. But frankly, it was quite hard, suprisingly. "You truly are my kind of man." She mumbles out as she pushes her chest more into his hands.

-------------

Renald clenched his fists hard and he was ready to yell back at the vampire. But then he unclenches his fists as some words began to sink in. They were truly the only ones left. The house they had build, their safe haven, it all was just falling apart. Brick by brick. One by one. He shakes his head as he clenches a hand in his hair, looking at the ground. "I am done, Joseph...." He uttered out before looking up at the vamp. "I am done with this. We have fought wars together. We have shed blood and tears together. All for this.... peace. Or atleast we tried. But what was it really for? For the next lunatic to go and try to mess this world up? So we will have to pick up out swords again and fight and bleed for WHAT? A peace that won't ever come. For nothing..... My twins got threatend for nothing. Gilford almost died for nothing. Valeryia got killed for nothing." He seethed out, there was nothing there but pain. And this what he was saying showed how broken he truly was. How his daughter's death had effected him. He would not stand anymore for all his believes. For everything he had done. For everything he once fought for. "I am not going to protect a realm for our children. I am going to protect THEM. So the gods may curse me..... And you may hate me for this, brother." He took off his ring with the Silvius crest on it before letting it drop in the snow. "But I am done." That was the final thing he said before he turned around and walked off.
"And you are my kind of woman." Faendal said as he looked up from her neck. "You've got more strength than any woman I've ever encountered... and it makes me hungry for a taste." He said as he pushed her slightly back towards his chest, having his member right up underneath her crotch, throbbing slightly at the touch. He reached down with one hand, playing with her clit while using his other hand to massage her breast, all while suckling on her neck, making sure that there'd be markings the next day. "And honestly?...I'm enamored by what I'm tasting." He whispered into her ear, having his breath tickle against her lobe. "As is the rest of me too; as you can feel." He uttered as he took his one hand off her clit and placed it back onto her breast; roughly rubbing and pinching at her nipples as the magic in his member resonated with that in her crotch; tingling and vibrating in all sorts of ways as he grinded against her crotch.

-----------

"Coward!" Joseph yelled out as he picked up the ring, whistling as two soldiers blocked Renalds path. "You will listen to me, you pathetic sob that's inside of my brothers body, and you will listen well!" He yelled as he marched over. "You've been through too much to give up now; IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR OUR OLD WORLD...." Joseph sighed, shaking his head. "...then fight for a new one. One with me; one where we don't need to worry about our children. One...one where those crazy fucks don't exist anymore cause we killed them. One where wit rules over brawn. One where people are free and able to have the ability to have the pursuit of happiness. One where shit ain't perfect, but people at least know that. Something DIFFERENT Renald. Something BETTER. "
Rosalie bites her lip and even if the water was still steaming, she shivered. Oh, this man was good. He knew exactlt what to do and how to do it. It was actually rather exciting. As he began to grind against her she accidently moaned out. This she had not experienced before. He was playing with her with his magic. How much she wanted a taste now as well. "Someone like you can taste as hell wants." She moaned out before biting her lip hard, almost not believing she had said that. She suddenly turned around and straddled him, her arms around his neck and her chest against his. "So taste me more." She mumbles as her lips hover over his.

------

Renald looked very annoyed at the soldiers, knowing he could easily swat them away, before looking back at Joseph. "A new world means nothing if our children are burried in the ground. So you can call me a coward all you like but you have not seen what I have seen." He says, remembering Adalica and Aiymil and the power they resonated very well. "We can not fight them. We aren't even fleas in their eyes. We can't even get close to the power they held. If you had been there with me you would have realized it as well. There is not a thing we can do against them." He says as he shakes his head before suddenly letting out an unamused laugh. "You know, I remember you and I calling one day with you saying you just wanted to take Eadlyn and Fayline and run for it. And now that you should and still have the chance for it you won't. It's kinda ironical now that our roles are reversed."
"Don't need to say it twice." Faendal said as he postioned himself a bit behind her; raising her up and lowering her back down onto him as he closed his eyes and moaned a bit; feeling an experience different than any other kind as he found himself experiencing both spiritual pleasure from the magic and physical pleasure. He used her breasts as a foothold; using his strong thigh's to thrust up slowly as a way of making sure Rosalie felt every centimeter going inside of her of him. He let out little moans, keeping a tad bit quiet as to not let her know how much he was exactly enjoying this.

---------------

"Because sometimes things must be done Renald; sometimes it's better to die with a sword in your hand then die like a defenseless ant." Joseph said with his arms crossed, shaking his head. "If there's a chance, why not take it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "If we're nothing to them, then won't we die anyways because we're threats?" He asked while waving his hands. "Don't let some fuckers squash you Renald; the fight is never over until we are dead and even for some people that's not the case such as Nirri and Virgil."
Rosalie gasped out, feeling the same as his. Never had she felt such a strong connection before like this. Their magic energy were playing around eachother and it sended huge electrical waves through her nerves. She could not help but moan either. When he was all the way in she kissed him hard, feeling a small shock spark between their lips as she began to move slowly up and down on him, going at a slow pace rather than fast to really experience what new things she was feeling.

------

"Nirri is living through me and Virgil was raised from the dead by gods. I doubt they would be that gracious with us." Renald barked out, really not wishing to argue with Joseph about this. "Felicia dissapeared. No one knows where she is. If she can do it then we can do it as well." He says as he puts his hands in his pockets. "I am not asking you to understand, i know you dont, but just.... Let this be my decision."
"You've never been with a chaos mage before I take." Faendal said with a playful tone in between their kiss as he pounded her, knowing for a fact that he in fact was. His eyes nearly rolled back into his head as his back pressed against the back of the tub, thrusting upward as he held onto her thighs, propping her up and down; all the while practically splashing all the water out of the tub.

--------------

"She's in Egypt you fuck; anyone can find ANYONE is they want to!" Joseph yelled out. "As long as you got connections; you're golden! Anyone and I mean ANYONE can be found. Where are you going to go, Africa? There's a civil war. Eurasia? The Russian Government is on the blink of collapse, Stadderia is slowly stealing land and Asia? Well, after Souji deciding to take it upon himself to so 'justly' take the place of Rex, I highly doubt Asia is going to be nice for long. Or do you plan on going to the two vampire and monster continents of South and North America, hmm?" Joseph asked sarcastically. "IMBECILE! There is NOWHERE, you understand Rex? The Mage Elimination Association is THE BEST place you could be right now, and I'm being as honest as possible. I haven't been there the last twenty years; you think I wouldn't be back unless I knew it was the last chance for any safety?"
Rosalie bites her lip hard because of the sensations he was giving. It was like he knew exactly what to say of do. Which he probably did. When she noticed how much he was enjoying it as well she could not help but grin. "Just as u have never been with someone like me I see." She teased him back before kissing him again, her tongue rubbing against his as her nails big slightly into his shoulders.
-------

Renald froze a bit at the information but that only seemed to frustrate him more. There had to be a safer place. A place they could not be found. Somewhere. Anywhere. There had to be. He began pacing a bit as he tried to think. Try to find something. But Joseph's sarcastic voice kept on nagging into his mind. He could not think. He could not. They needed to- "Would u just-" His voice twisted into a deep growl as suddenly his teeth elongated and sharpened while his eyes turned into something that could only be the eyes of a feral beast. "-SHUT UP!" He roared out, releasing a huge wave of magic that blew most of the soldiers backwards. Dark magic was swirling around him as his fists were clenched and he was actually growling. "I DONT KNOW! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO of WHERE TO GO! I CAN'T THINK! SO SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UO SHUT UP!" His ears twisted and started to grow pointed like a canines. For a demonic enslaver it was a must to be mentally strong since demonic creatures could easily take advantage otherwise. And he was losing it. He was losing his grip.
"Mhmghg-" Faendal said in a muffled tone of voice as he kissed back, rubbing his tongue against hers as he found himself reaching his climax; hardly able to even think by that point. When he finished he was barely aware he even had actually finished; being so numb off his euphoric magic induced high that he barely could even talk for that matter. Faendal pulled away from their kiss, moaning slightly as he looked at her. "We're definitely going to need an actual bath after this."

---------

Joseph pulled out his gun, flashing a light on Renald as he prepared to order his soldiers to knock him out when time stopped. Out from the ice, a man with beautiful silver hair and young features walked out; each step making him lose more hair and making his skin wrinkle until he turned into a lich like creature, crying out before he grabbed one of the TMEA soldiers and cracking him in half like an egg, sucking out his eternal organs as time resumed. Joseph panicked, tackling Renald and quickly sucker punching him in the face before he could even realize what was happening as a barrage of gunfire hit the lich.

"MARKOVICH!" He growled out, sniffing a few times as he looked towards the direction of Renald and Joseph who were now quite a ways out from the temple with Joseph running as fast as vampirely possible
Rosalie was reaching her high just as quikly as he was. The mixture of physical pleasure and their magic mingling was enough to put her to her climax. Her whole body tensed and her back arched, digging her nails more into his shoulders, as she climaxed. She would have screamed had her lips now been on his. Though she did scream, muffled by their kiss. She was panting hard as she slumped against him. Dears lords. That was the most intense thing she has ever felt. "I dont have energy for that." She pants out. Actually feeling quite vulnerable now as she was coming from her high.

------

Before Renald could attack he felt it. He felt the energy of the thing in the ice get lose, which caused him to freeze and give Joseph the oppertunity to knock him down. His whole world was spinning as he got picked up by the vamp. When he came slightly back to his senses he locked eyes with the creature before Joseph ran. And that was when he hears the scream and realized that that thing would be going after his son. He growled loudly as his eyes became more feral and he actually began to struggle to get out of the grip. "LET ME GO JOSEPH!" It was the demon in him who wanted to fight but it was his urge to protect his son that fired it up. "He'll be going after Gilford if I dont stop him!" He yelled out as the hand that did not had his gauntlet turned into a claw and digged into Joseph shoulder, trying to urge him to let go.
"Then bed." Faendal grumbled out as he got himself out of bed and dried himself off before bringing out Rosalie and doing the same to her, placing her robe on for her and taking her back to the room, setting her on her bed before he slyly snaked his way next to her, practically falling asleep the moment he got in.

--------

"We can't Renald; we-" Joseph's words were quickly cut off as the helicopter suddenly erupted in flames. "Nevermind." He said as Chronov appeared in front of them. "Fucking fuck fuck fuck!" Joseph yelled out as he dropped Renald, looking into the eyes of the lich as time started to slow until he was punched in the face by Gilford, stunning the old god.

"ON THE HELICOPTER NOW!" Gilford yelled out at the top of his lungs, running to the remaining helicopter as he looked at his father, almost seeming to be in slow motion as he waved his hand for him to come, mouthing 'please'
Rosalie thought it was very gentleman like to help her like that. It felt good being treated like a queen. Like she deserved. She sighed in relief a bit as her back hits the bed but then she felt him crawl in next to her. No. That was one of her strict rules. After the deed it was done. No snuggling. No sleeping next to eachother. "No, you are not going to-" she began to bark but she stopped when she saw how peacefull he was already sleeping. Normally she would have kicked him out but.... She crawls more into the bed, getting a bit closer to him to feel his warmth. "Only this once...." she says softly before closing her eyes.

-----

Renald immediatly jumped up when he was dropped down. Growling at the god infront of him like some beast. And he was about to lunge when Gilford stepped in. His son shaking him awake. So instead of attacking the god, like his body wanted, he grabbed Joseph as he ran towards the helicopter next to his son. They managed to get there in time, the three of them scrambeling in. "GO!" He yelled towards the pilot who had been waiting in the copter. He snaps his head back to look at the linche again to see where he was now.
Gilford looked down, watching as the lich stared up at Gilford, growling out the Markovich name as he pointed at Gilford. Luckily before anything happened the helicopter got out of view, flying back towards Spain. Gilford looked at his father, gasping before hugging him, feeling his heart beat so fast that it was painful. That was the monster in his dreams; the one that spoke to him in a language that he did not recognize. The monster that he knew bore more hatred for his family than he ever could know. "Don't get yourself killed you idiot!" Gilford yelled at the top of his lungs.
Renald was glaring down at the old god. The demon in his head telling him to jump out, to fight. He was growling again. But then his son hugged him so tightly. Almost desperately. And that made him calm down. He hugged him back and slowly his features turned to normal. This was the first time ever he had lost control. And he was lucky it hadn't gone a single step further. If it goes too far there is no more return. "I won't Gilford. I wont leave you alone...." he promised.

Long hours later the TMEA headquarters came into view. The ride home had been silent. Gilford being so exhausted he had fallen asleep and was resting on his father's legs. Renald was softly stroking his sons head, looking at the scars with a sullen expression. He tried not to think about everything that had happend but it was hard not too. Almost losing his son. Those creatures. Him losing it.... He glances at Joseph but quikly looks away. He had no words to say after all that.
Joseph was the first stepping out from the helicopter, putting a cigar in his mouth and angrily walking away, clearly displeased with the Markovich and Silvius families as Ivanka walked out holding the twins, gasping as she saw Gilford's burnt off hair and the scar traveling from his neck down to his foot. "Gilford!"

Gilford looked at Ivanka, feeling his heart this painfully as he walked over to her, having his few remaining strands of hair moved across his face in the wind. He reached over, nudging his finger against his brothers with a smile on his face. "Two little tormentors, aren't ya?..." He asked before Ollie started biting on his finger. "Or at least one."

"Renald... we're having a good night." Ivanka said with a smile, clearly pleased as she let out a sigh of relief.
Renald walks next to his son towards his wife and twins. He smiles softly at the sight of them together. He still had them. "That is Ollie. He is a little troublemaker. And the quiet blonde is Tarquin. You little brothers, Gilford." He says before kissing his wife's head, rubbing her back a bit. Perhaps he would finally sleep tonight now that his son was atleast safe. But then he looks at Joseph stomping away. "I'll be right back." He says as he takes a little jog to catch up with the vamp. "Joseph.... We should talk." Evn if he did not wanted to. He could not let them part like this
"I'm not sure there's much to say; you made what you thought very clear, Renald." Joseph said as he went to his command room and took a shot of heavy liqour. On his map there was a blip, showing a massive magical disturbance in Russia, China, America, Egypt and Africa. Clearly Joseph was quite upset, seeing all the magic energies on the map with none in Spain. "I have faced Aiymil before." He admitted, having his hair fall down his face as the clips he had holding it up fell out. "I'm a time long forgotten...I was an Adalian baron. I ruled France, reporting to the king himself directly. I had armies... wives.... children...gold. I had everything I could have ever wanted. Then..he was born. Adalia began to angry; they began to push back against us monster kind... and I thought I was untouchable. One day, celebrating my promotion to Grand Baron, overseeing operations in Western Europe..." He said before taking another shot. "But...he was smarter than me. He invited me.. and I went. He poisoned my drink, putting a concoction that only affected vampires. He knew what would happen. And he tortured me for weeks... and weeks... and weeks. It had been years when I finally caved in. I gave a confession; a confession that sealed the DEATH order for my family and I was to reveal the location of Vaas Draculis the vampire capital. In exchange, I would live, granted with the Adalian dragon head burnt into my chest. I was in exile to Japan... and...well, that all lead to now." Joseph said while shaking his head; his whole body shaking from the revelation.
Renald still followed the man, wanting to say sometbing when he looked at the map as well. The sight of it disturbing him. The world was going crazy. This was too much power to be on the earth at once. He was suprised to hear Joseph day he had faced Aiymil before. And was shocked by what more he revealed. He saw how much Joseph was struggling with this. How afraid he secretly was as well. He had already been through it all before. The things Renald himself was so afraid off. And still Joseph was willing to fight.... He took a step forward, suprising Joseph by actually giving him a hug, patting his back a bit. "That won't happen again.... I'll help make sure if that." Even if he was terrified for his familly, so was Joseph. And he could leave the brother he has been fighting with for ages alone. They only had eachother to lean on now.
Joseph bared his fangs, surprised by the hug before letting his guard down, hugging Renald back as tears flowed down from his cheeks. "I didn't love my other family...the fear I felt when I knew they were going to be executed...it's nothing compared to now, Renald." Joseph admitted before letting go and walking to a safe, putting in the code and unlocking it before it opened, showing one skull in there with holes in it's head and with strands of white hair still coming out from it. It was Aiymil's skull; something Joseph had taken when they raided Adalia during the civil war. From the innards of the skull, one could see that the inner lining of the skull was made of pure magic nerves that connected through each hole in the head, connecting through his eye sockets and wrapped around his jaw, going in between his teeth and even through his nose holes. It could be argued that there was more nerve than skull there. "Revenge is a sweet...yet bitter fruit."
Renald's heart ached a bit for the vampire. He understood the fears way too well. His eyes widened as he saw the skull. He walked up volgende to him to take a closer look. So many nerves. So much magic potentional. He had no vragen in who's skull that was. But that skull also gave him hope even if it was just slightly. If that man was killed once, he can be killed again. He puts a hand on Joseph's shoulder. "We are going to need help though...." He pondered who they could ask for help but he decided to let that be worries for later. They have been through enough for one day. Tomorrow they could worry about those creatures and Aiymil. "Come. Let us have diner with our families now. It's been a long dag and I just want to... Just be around the people i care about and thank the gods we are still here. We'll think everything through tomorrow..... And can I have my ring back?" He asks with a slight smile, knowing Joseph had slipped the ring into his pocket
"Yeah; try not throwing it next time." Joseph said while patting Renalds shoulder with a smile, finding it hard to be mad at him as he pulled out the ring; handing it over to Renald and placing it in his hand. "Nothing is ever so bad that you cast your name away... never."Joseph said while once again locking Aiymil's skull away, feeling a sense of great pride.

--------

A day passed in the world and as the sun began to rise over the Stadderian empire. Faendal was in his room sharpening his dagger as some blood of the old god boiled in his amblemic, having left an aetherial white rose made of magic on Rosalie's so she'd know he was still thinking about her as.

"Faendal; the soul." Raiden said as he walked in high and mighty, looking like the king that he was. "Let me see it."

"Right, yes sir. It's in Rosalie's room." Faendal said as he walked, hiding his dagger down his sleeve and holding the tip between his fingers so it wouldn't fall

"Good. I was thinking; perhaps I may gift you and the witch your own little castle for whatever business you wish to conduct. Working with us does.. have it's charms." Raiden said with a grin as the reached her quarters.

"Rosalie, he wants to see it." Faendal said while. Knocking on the door, speaking as gently as one could as not to particularly piss her off.
Rosalie slowly opened her eyes and was kinda displeased to see Faendal gone. Fucker just sneaked out. Normally that was her move. But then she saw the rose and picks it up, it radiating his magic. Well, that did please her. It even brought a small smile on her face. She puts the rose in a glass of water before freshening herself up. She was just done dressing, wearing a purple medieval styled gown that hugged her curves perfectly, when she heard the knock. She opens the door, looking slightly annoyed though at Raiden, not Faendal. "If you just would have waited half an hour or so I would have atleast had the oppertunity to get breakfast." She says before opening the door more to let them in. She walked to the box, putting her hand on it and mumbling some words before the glowing stopped and it clicked open. She takes the marble out, shivering a bit as she once again feels it's power before holding it up. "Here it is."
"The world is about to change; your breakfast can wait." Raiden said as he took the marble and began holding it, having the electric conductors push out from under his skin as he felt the magic course through his veins. Then, the light from the marble began to dim. The electrical current began to get more intense as Raiden stood their awe.

"I will not let my life's work be ruined by a simpleton!" Faendal said as he slipped the dagger up and stabbed Raiden in the back and injuring his spine; tossing him down like a ragdoll as he looked down at him while gritting his teeth, having his ears become elongated at pointed at the ends while looking down at Raiden.

"Wai-" Raiden held his hands up in defense, trying to block as the marble rolled out of his hand and regained it's power. Faendal kicked him brutally the the side, stabbing him straight in the gut before he began dragging the king out of the room while Raiden was still somewhat living; the palace guards doing nothing. The ones brainwashed by Louisa and Bertholdt could not be controlled and those free of mind saw a Chaos mage as a holy man; someone who could do whatever Adalica's will wanted.

Faendal brought Raiden to the throne room before finally beginning a barrage of stabbing; cutting Raiden at least over eight hundred times as he came to find the man was nearly more machine than human. He finally stabbed Raiden in the eye, breaking the dagger off in his eye before yanking the crown off; accidentally making the bits of sinew and nerve that kept Raiden's head attached finally snap, making. Raiden's head roll down the steps to the thrones. Faendal rubbed his face; his white robe bloody as he shook his head. "A tad rushed but...that soul was more invaluable than anything." Faendal panted out while holding the bloody crown; blood still dripping from it and his clenched fist onto The ground as his elven ears receded back into their regular form.
Rosalie watched the King channel the power of the soul. And some part of her was not happy by the fact that her hard work and such a valuable piece of power would just be taken by a mere human. She could have done such bigger things with it. Things she did not even know yet but was dying to find out. But then her eyes widened as Faendal actually stabbed the man in the back and she only watched as he got dragged away. "Huh..." She was actually kinda impressed with Faendal. Her main focus was on the marble though. She picked it up, seeing it's soul still intact and in it. She quikly walks over to the box and mumbles some things as her hand began to glow and the box began to reform into the shape of an orb only slightly bigger than the marble. She puts the marble back in, sealing it, before a small chain came out of the orb. She puts it around her neck, wearing one of the most powerfull objects in present time as a necklace. She took a piece of chalk out of her drawer and drawed some symbols on the ground who began to glow as she made it ready to teleport. She had the soul now, the King was dead and she was not going to wait for Louisa to get back. There was no purpose for her being here and this was more profitable. Though she wondered if Faendal would come after her. Well, she knew he would. He just killed a man for the thing. She thought about it for a few second before wiping the symbol away with her foot, breaking off the spell as she made her way towards the throne room which was turned into something a bit too bloody for her taste. "Is it strange to say that was actually quite the turn on?" She asks as she grins wickedly, seeing him stand there with the crown in his hand.
"Not at all, although this was something I'd have rather done with the whole Royal family here.
; This oxen couldn't wait." Faendal said before sighing, pacing back and forth as he tried to think; shaking his head. This was something he had neglected to put into his calculations. "I don't suppose you have any ideas? Because...well. Mine involves Adalica and if I can avoid dealing with her, please." He said while looking at her, clearly stressed out of his mind.
Rosalie raises one eyebrow. She had expected him to atleast have a better plan than that. Or atleast she had expected him to be more prepared for.... Whatever he was trying to accomplish. But perhaps she had misjudged him on that a bit. She walks towards him. "What are your goals anyway?" She asks as she takes the crown out of his hand and looks at it. "It is clear you did not kill him to become King yourself. So what are your motives? Can't really help if I don't know. That is ofcourse relying on the hope that I would even want to help you. We are not allies. We simply fucked once. You on the other hand just killed the King. If I help you it could be my head rolling next. And if you say Adalica is involved I will not help at all. I value my life." She says, actually making some valid points.
"The pursuit of power." Faendal growled out; the word power sounding venomous as it came out from his mouth. "I seek the knowledge...the secrets of Archaenium...the universe." Faendal said as he looked at the marble around her neck. "When I destroyed that chaos arch I for a split second saw everything. The universe, the gods, the cell's, atoms and even the fabric holding space together." He said as he now looked up into her eyes. "I am the descendent of Satan; by creations will...my soul is a part of this universe's fabric like what is on your neck, and what is in every old god, chaos mage and even the gods." He whispered out to as he placed his hand on her face. "I will be a God of this new world that will be created...and I will become the God of it. Man and elf...chaos... and order.." he whispered to her. "A god of balance; ying and yang.." He said while taking his hand down from her shoulder and bringing it down, rubbing her collarbone a bit.
Rosalie listened to him talk. He was aiming high. Extremely high. Most people would see him like a mad man. But she did not. She knew what it felt like to purseu power. But never had she thought that going for being a God was possible. Till she read the books and knew it could be done. Like Adalica had tried but never had succeeded. But they were closer. They had an old god in their hands right now. And that brought him a step closer to his goals. "My My Faendal. You truly are quite ambitious.... Wanting to become a god. But for that-" She played with her necklace. "-you'll need this to start with. I am gonna be honest with you, I am not going to hand it over, just like I wouldn't have done that with these fake King and Queen. So what can you offer me, for this?"
"A spot next to me." Faendal said as he walked close to her, having a grin on his face. " You can have something that will last perhaps many a millennia; something of great power." He said as his mind traveled to fanciful thoughts come to mind. "You cannot become a God..you know, as your soul is human but I could give you the greatest gift of all....a God. A child." He whispered to her, circling around her. "And being as you would be beside me as my queen ...well, what else would you need?"
Rosalie thought about it, keeping her eyes on him as he circled around her and tried to lure her in with pretty images and bright futures. Tempting. Very much so. To perhaps this time have luck and bear such a strong child. A god nontheless. She wraps one arm around his neck to stop him from circling as she brings her lips almost against his. "That sounds wonderfull. Almost too good to be true. Which it probably is. I am not going to be fooled. I now see what your tactic is." She says as she runs her nail over his neck as if slitting his throat, just like he did with her yesterday. She takes a step back and folds her arms. "You feign. You play. You need me now since I am the only one able to open this thing-" She says as she holds up the necklace. "- and if I get killed or die it just stays locked forever. But you can get rid of me as soon as you have it in your grasp. I am not going to play with my life like that. Pretty words won't fool me."
"If I did not need you, why would I have waited for you before killing an old god?" Faendal asked with a grin on his face. "Rosalie my dear...I'm so hurt at these accusations of possible betrayal. Do you have no faith?" Faendal asked before shaking his head. "Of course not...but consider this; what stakes have ever been this high!? Endless power or death; is that not a fair gamble?" He asked while running his finger through her hair. "And besides....that had been the best sex I ever had. I would not so casually kill the chance for that again.."
Rosalie raises one eyebrow. Ofcourse she had no faith in him. She barely knew him. All she knew where the deeds he has done and what he had just committed right before her eyes. He could easily stab her in the back without mercy. "The reason you probably waited for me is because I actually managed to enslave the god. You needed my knowledge and spells to be able to capture him. You may have defeated him but I am the one who made his prison." She runs her hand over his cheek before caressing his ear a bit. "Oh Faendal. There are so many good reason why I should not trust you. But I admit, it is rather tempting." Her hand moves down to caress his chest. "And you are rather tempting as well...."
"Knowing your past, I shouldn't be the most trusting either...but, here I am, asking for you." Faendal said with an elvish grin, licking the blood off of his upper lip. "I feel myself allured to you in my pursuit of power though... I cannot explain it other than you have power. That power...it speaks volumes far more than the mother of my children." He growled out before closing his eyes, piecing his thoughts together before grinning, brushing his hand against her breast and caressing it through her shirt before reaching up and touching it. "Find a way to mask it's power. We feign for Adalica and..well, when the time comes, we will do what is necessary in our pursuit, yes?" He asked while moving closer, wrapping his arms lightly around her. 'In between that though...we can have some fun." He whispered out to her. "Adalica should be here once she's done in China. She can't resist the power either."
Rosalie grinned wickedly at his remark that he should not trust her either. That was very true. She is not afraid to dirty her hands either. And if it ever comes to him or her, she will find a way to finish him off without mercy before he can even realize what is going on. When he wrapped her arms around her she caresses his upper arms a bit, feeling the muscles through his shirt. He was already giving her orders though. But perhaps for now she could play along. See where it would bring her. She had to admit she was intrigued by this all. "Some fun, huh?...." Softly she bites her lip. "Alright then. I'll follow you. But you're going to have work really hard and show me what you can offer me. Make your words true." She whispered before she leaned in and kissed his lips.
"Gladly." Faendal said before brushing the back of his hand against her face, laying a sweet kiss on her after. "I'll show you the world others cannot see; that of God's...old gods and future gods..." He said before moving the hair out from her face. "And goddesses." He whispered out before laying another kiss on her; closing his eyes as he felt his heart this a tad harder; this was exciting to him, and he had to intention to make it end anytime soon.

---------

"Renald, don't you feel a sense of pride?" Joseph asked as Gilford sparred with Callum and Connall, holding his saber with Elegance and grace, holding one hand behind his back as he stepped back, dodging their strikes with ease. With Gilford having grown to 6'3, his tall yet light body was perfect for the light agile fighting he was doing. After studies done in the infirmary, it was shown that not only was Gilford's magic nerves more open and strongly in tune than Valeriya's had been along with both his parents, but his scar tissue was very minor and was fixable with treatments. What had upset Gilford most though was the loss of his hair, which would take forever to regrow back to it's mid back length. "Your boy is a beast."
Rosalie wraps her arms around his neck as she returns his kisses. God and Godesses. Old ones and new ones. This was going to be probably one of the most exciting things in her life. Very dangerous but she was thrilled to find out what magics were still hidden in their realms. She pulls away a bit from her lips as she looks to the side as the decapitated body of the King. "We should probably leave soon I suppose. The woman is not going to be very pleased when she sees this. Though I would have loved to hear her scream."

------

Renald did not take his eyes off of his boy as he fought in a way he had never seen him fight before. With the weapon he had gifted him. Petrov had taught him well. God, it felt like ages that he had been called again by the principal of the school saying that Gilford froze someone again and that he needed to discipline his boy. He really changed so much. And that both made him feel pride and a bit of heart ache because of all he had missed. "Ofcourse I feel pride. How could I not..... And just like his father." He says with a slight grin.
"Hah; I haven't seen you fight like that in years." Joseph chortled out with a grin on his face, watching as two three fight before Takao came in swinging his katana, acting like a badass as he stared down the only guy in the building who was the same height as his. All the others were either much shorter or much taller; none for him to truly spar with. "What is my son in law doing?..." Joseph asked with a sigh.

"Hey kid; heard you just came back from some fancy training up in the North East, right?" Takao asked with his mouth full of beef jerky, twirling his sword a bit.

"Callum, Connall; step back." Gilford said as he held his hand over the tip of his sheathed saber, walking over to Takao with a smug grin on his face. "That's right; I'm the best damn swordsman in here."

"Best swordsman, really?" Takao asked with a chuckle. "Can you tell me the great battles you served in; oh great swordsman?"

"The final one before the siege of Adalia and I fought in the siege." Gilford said with his arms crossed. "And you know what? It was over after those two. That's how well I fight."

"Really now?" Takao asked before arming his katana and striking towards Gilford, having his blow blocked without Gilford even fully unsheathing his saber. Takao stepped back, twisting his foot as he twirled and hit towards him again; having it blocked before Gilford slid his saber up his blade and head butted Takao, knocking him to the ground and leaving him groaning as blood trickled down from his nose. "You fucker; it wasn't that serious."

"Never fully pull out a blade unless you plan to use it, and I don't mean for funsies." Gilford said with the tip of his saber pointed at Takao's chest. "Go find someone else to mess with." He said in a tone of irritation, sheathing his blade before helping Takao up who only chuckled and shook his head.

"You've got fire; strange for an ice mage, I thought you people were supposed to be cold." Takao jokingly said before popping his nose back into place.

"Yeah, you'll need to be fixing your other parts too, you keeping making jokes like that." Gilford said with a smile as he patted Takao's shoulder twice before he wandered out, shaking his head. Gilford looked at his cousins, grinning as he crossed his arms. "Alright guys, who's next?"
"I havn't seen you fight like that in years either. And I do remember I did break your jaw once." Renald retorts, always coming back to that ever first incident when they weren't getting along that well yet. He raises one eyebrow as Takao challenged his son but then his eyes widened and he actually flinches as he heard the crack of Takao's nose. Damn. His son got really strong indeed. But he also got more.... Calm while fighting? The fire was still there but his temper had toned down quite alot.

Connall and Callum were looking rather suprised as well and at the question Connall pushed his brother forward. "Him."

"What?! No!"

Renald chuckles a bit as the twins began to bicker before he got a bit more quiet. "Why can't it just always be like this...." he mumbles out
"I've gotten you back ten fold for that I swear." Joseph said with a bit of a laugh, rolling his eyes before rubbing the back of his head. "Your son...he'd be a good warrior you know." Joseph commented as he watched Gilford act like he was going to strike Callum before he slowly came to a halt and sheathed his sword, patting Callum on the shoulder all the while chuckling. "He's fair, serious, pretty level headed but even when he isn't he still holds up composure. Reminds me of you mostly but also of Ivanka. She was always so..serious when it came to fighting. Now, I can remember one time she-"

"Hey. Don't be telling my husband things he doesn't need to know." Ivanka said with a bit of a smile on her face, holding Ollie in her arms. She left Tarquin with Fayline, knowing that he would be a good boy in other's company. She watched Gilford, having a sad smile form onto her face before poking Renald's side. "I'm glad to see him getting along with others...you know, I've already seen him sending a letter back to his friend from Cantenseel; Hei's son. He might not be very...vocal about it, but I can tell he's very glad to be back." Ivanka said to Renald as Ollie looked up at him, being quiet for the first time in a while.
Renald chuckles along as he looks back at his son. Yes, he would be a good warrior indeed though he wished he never had to use his skills in battle. "He has matured quite alot..." When he sees his wife he smiles a bit more, kissing her forhead before ruffling Ollie's hairs. "Oh? I think i do want to know. It sounded very interesting." He says teasingly. "I think he is glad too. And i am as well." He was quiet for a second before saying. "Can you even believe that is our little tempered boy standing there?"
"Joseph, I will break you." Ivanka said threateningly before turning her head back to her husband and smiling, nodding her head and sighing out quietly. "I can...he is our son after all. I knew sooner or later, he'd pick up a sword and start using it." She commented out while looking at him before laughing a bit. "It doesn't matter how tall he is though; he is still our tempered little boy. How old is he now? Seventeen?" Ivanka asked while shaking her head. "He's got a lot of growing left to do. I can remember when I was seventeen...ah....actually, it sucked." She said with a furrowed brow. "That castle sucked." She sighed out before looking at Renald. "What about you, my big sexy strong man? I don't remember hearing much about when you were younger."

"Yeah, big sexy strong man. I want to know too." Joseph said with a cocky smirk, teasing his friend; raising his eyebrows twice at him.