tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hush Hush

BlackSparrow posted on Feb 05, 2014 at 04:59AM
Shush...what you experience next is top secret and for you only...that's why you were chosen.

You are a normal person with a normal life, but then one day something unusual happens to you. You are the only person around when it happens and you don’t tell anyone because you are afraid to for some reason or another. So you try to go about your normal life. Then, a week after this…unusual thing…you are walking down the road/street when a strange black car pulls up beside you. They tell you to get in or else…. Next thing you know you are being drugged and passing out. When you wake up you are in a large room with warm colors and comfortable furniture and four doors. Around you are seven other people all seeming to be as confused as you are. Who are they? Why are you here? What is going on?
These questions are answered when a strange young man enters the room. He is your contact to everything and the one who has all the answers….

“Hello, my name is Adam Masuta, you may refer to me as Mr. Masuta.” He starts to pace some, his hands clasped behind his back. “You may be wondering why you are here, unfortunately I cannot go into great detail just yet. The seven of you have been chosen because you all have seen something you weren’t supposed to and you have kept quiet about it. Not only that but further monitoring has shown that you possess a skill that would be beneficial to my agency.” He pauses and looks at the group. “What is this agency? It is a spy agency, in a sense. And no we are not like the CIA. We are called Private, nothing fancy. Our specialty is covert assignments that not even the CIA or FBI know about. We solve problems and counter terrorist attacks before anyone even knows about them. But that is not why you are here. You are here, like I said earlier because of something you have seen and your skill. Each of you well be put through an interview, and with the collected information you well help us with this very delicate situation, if it makes you feel better you can think of yourselves as spies or secret agents….Anything about us well only be disclosed to you on a need to know basis….”
Mr. Masuta then leaves you and you and the six others are called into interrogation rooms.

Rules:
- No godmodding
- No killing other characters without permission
- Don’t make your characters too powerful if you are one of the six
- One liners are fine, just make sure they aren’t anything like “Sue sat down.”
- Swearing is fine, just don’t overdo it
- Romance of any kind is fine, just not too graphic
- Please be respectful of other roleplayers
- Try to keep your posts understandable
- Have fun (sorry there are so many rules)

Character sheet for select seven (first come first served, once these are full, they’re full)
Interview:
Name:
What you saw:
Your skill:

Extra (in file):
Weakness (what holds you back from being able to use your skill all the time or at full power):
Bio:
Other:
Note for File:

Character Sheet for other characters:
Name:
Appearance:
What you do (job, student…):
Bio:
Other:

Owner: Me
Co-Owner: fangfan7
If you have any questions you can ask either of us.

Special Seven (Full):
1. Alisha Matthews : Me
2. Ari Smith : fangfan7
3. Mason Sparrow : Screaming_Death
4. Michael Boardmen : LocalArtisstist
5. Janus Mitchogan : tigerfinn
6. Palin_X765
7. Time_Master

Other characters:
*Mr. Masuta : Me
*Alexa Mitchogan : tigerfinn
 Shush...what bạn experience tiếp theo is hàng đầu, đầu trang secret and for bạn only...that's why bạn were chosen. Yo
last edited on Feb 07, 2014 at 01:20AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 38 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...