tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Bóng Rổ Rp (Pls Join)

tigerfinn posted on Jan 23, 2014 at 09:32AM
its the sports RP,in this RP you can battle and join different teams you can be the team captain,the coach,or a normal character you can have extra ordinary abilities like fast passing,long shot masters,high jumper,fast runner,a slam dunk master
history:
its been 5 years since the team highowa high with its ace justin takes crown of the best basketball team of all japan a team of high school students with extra ordinary abillites will battle them to take crown of the best team in all japan your one of the highly ability teams of japan and its your job to make the highowa high down

rules:
1.sex is allowed
2.i think you cant god mod in this RP
3.only one team can be formed
4. max characters are 3
5.you can only have one ability
6.only one team captain and one coach
7.only one ace
8. HAVE FUN

highowa high players:
juna-high jumper (team captain)
shijo-fast runner
yun-fast passer
moriko- long shot master
justin-slam dunk master(team ace)
port-none (substitute)
coach kaij

shaijo high players:
james-long shot master(ace,me,center)
manager jinx (heart of love)
white-high jumper(time master,front)
alliana-fast runner (yugiohfanafic1,guard )
edward-fast runner(guard,alvin22)
coach sky (me)
mack-long shot master (guard,screaming death)
jake-misdirection (front,me)
johnny-slamdunk master (???,sableeye21

character sheet:
name:
appearance:
ability:
position: (front,center...etc)
member type: (coach,ace,player,team captain)
other: (have a girlfriend...ETC)

SEE YA LATER (extra info below)

the weakness of each ability:
1.fast passing is weak against fast runners
2.fast runners are weak against high jumpers
3. high jumpers are weak against long shot masters
4.long shots are weak against slam dunks

they are called the basketball gods (including james i forgot this)

the different teams:
1.highowa high (basket ball god's team)
2.shaijo high (our team)
3. t00 academy
4. siyoho academy
5. lightyear academy
6. fairy wings academy
7. sharuto high
8. highawo high

basketball jersey color vote:
gray and silver: 2
red and black: 1
last edited on Feb 15, 2014 at 12:19AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 147 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 147

hơn một năm qua tigerfinn said…
our team: shaijo high
name: james
appearance: pic
ability: long shot master
position: center
member type: ace
other: an old member of the basketball gods
last edited hơn một năm qua
 name: james age: 19 gender: male appearance: pic ability: long shot master position: center mem
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
name: Jinx
appearance: pic wear's black hoodie vest, white tanktop, tight shorts and black sneakers.
member type: manager. (takes care of what teams they play, what they drink, how much money is spent.)
other: Her family gives a lot of money to the basketball team so she's kinda the manager The team never met her so they think she is a he.

(hope this ok))
 name: Jinx age: 18 gender: female appearance: pic wear's black hoodie vest, white tanktop, tigh
tigerfinn commented…
cool hơn một năm qua
(ill just normally start it)
james is practicing in the court alone in the night
((ok sorry i cant post much at the moment))
Jinx is at home studying and looking at how much money was spent at the last game.
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
name: (They don't know his name, but they call him White,Even the teachers do, because he pays for himself to go to school)

appearance: PIC

ability: can jump 6 meters high

position: Front

member type: Dunk Master

other:
He doesn't like to talk, so he writes on a Notepad he takes with him everywhere.

Teachers used to get mad at him for not ever being in Uniform, it took them 2 years until they decided to not care.

No one knows where his parents are, as he always refuses to answer them.
 [b]name:[/b] (They don't know his name, but they call him White,Even the teachers do, because he pays
White's chains jiggled and tingled as he walked throughout the empty school at night, wondering why the Gyms lights were on, he decided to head on over and see who is in there.

As White opened the Gym's doors, James was inside, Practicing.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Alliana (Ally for short) Mcarthur
Appearance: pic but with a slightly bigger bust and whiter skin and no make up, and proper uniform attire.
Ability: high jumper
Member type: player
Position: back (?)
Other: none
 Name: Alliana (Ally for short) Mcarthur Age: 19 Gender: female Appearance: pic but with a slightly
Alliana walked into the school, wanting to get some extra practice in, then saw the gym lights on. "Oh. Looks like I'm not the only one who wants to practice."
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
name: Edward Star
appearance: Pic
ability: Fast Runner
position: (front,center...etc) Shooting Guard
member type: (coach,ace,player,team captain) Player
other: (have a girlfriend...ETC) All-Star
 name: Edward ngôi sao age: 19 gender: Male appearance: Pic ability: Fast Runner position: (front,ce
Edward walks in after Alliana, immediately grabbing a basketball. He then runs in, to dunk it.
Jinx yawns and realizes she forgot to check the pressure in the basketballs before the game tomorrow. "well dam." she sighs standing up and pulling on her sneakers before grabbing her keys and jogging out to her red mustang.
Alliana watched them, then shrugged and started practicing as well.
Edward dunked the ball, before running to the other side of the court, and lay-up the ball. He then shot a three.
Jinx quietly drove down to the school and smiled when she saw the gym lights on. "Praticing early?" she giggles turning off her mustange and walking over to the gym door's she quietly pushed them open and smiled as they ran around dribbling the ball, she quietly closed the door and headed over to where the ball's were kept throwing up her hood in the process.
White noticed someone walking in, because White was sitting on the side, watching everyone else, the hooded person had a strange figure, similair to a womans, White walked over to her, tapped on her shoulder, and wrote down on his notepad.

"Who're you?"
(guys you joined THANK YOU *tears of joy*)
"manager" he said as he takes the shot and the ball shot right in the middle making it the clear shot
((Right now, I'm wondering how he managed to read what he wrote, when he only showed the notepad to the girl XD))

White looked over to James, then back to the Manager, he then nodded, wrote on the notepad
"hello"

Then went back to sitting on the sidelines.
as james threw the ball again someone catched it whose goes by the name of shijo as james stopped at the throwing position and looked then suddenly shijo appeared behind james and passes the ball "wanna play?" shijo asked to james "your..." james exclaimed as he catches the ball "how did you?" james exclaimed at him
White write on the Notepad.

"He's a fast runner, capable of breaking Mach 1"

he ripped the page out, turned it into a paper plane, and threw it at James.
as james catched it "i see" he whispered "well? lets play" shaijo said while looking at white "look here my friend my old friend here is going to play with me" shaijo said as he looked at mark with an strange face
(shaijo)
 as james catched it "i see" he whispered "well? lets play" shaijo đã đưa ý kiến while looking at white "look h
White stood up, and put the notepad in his pocket, he walked over to James, and with his usual blank expression, stood and waited for them to announce to play.
"lets do it" james said with his nuetral face then shaijo smiled at him
White then went and took a ball, and stood a little bit away from the center of the court, and waited for James and Shaijo to do the same, as James and Shaijo stared at eachother, White threw the ball in the air, for either one to catch and begin the game.
as james jumped and looks at shaijo who isnt jumping at all then he looked in the ball who is missing "your too slow...." shaijo said as he is already in the end of the court jumping to do a dunk "brother" shaijo said while whispering then when james reached the ground the dunk is done shaijo won
White still looked with the same expression, he then tilted his body towards the ball, and used all his leg strength, in and instant he had grabbed the ball, and his legs were now on the court wall, he did the same, using everything and in an instant was on their side, and did a dunk to even out the score, then he wrote on his notepad.

"If i use my jumping ability like this, i can catch up to him"
"white dont get me wrong" james said as he grabbed the ball "im the strongest of the basketball gods of japan and shaijo is second but lack of my running skills im gotten weaker" james said as he looked at shaijo who is nodding his head
White gave a confused expression.
"???"
he wrote.
james gave a sigh "you see i was the strongest player in japan but since my lack of speed the other overtook me" james said while shaijo left "we will meet in the winter cup brother" shaijo said as he walks out of the gym
White returned to his blank expression, deciding to let James figure out his speed problem, he then walked over to the rock climbing practice part of the Gym, Jumped up and grabbed one of the ledges close to the roof, and continued to climb up, then he dropped, and landed on his feet, he continued to same routine.
"do you want me to copy you?" james asked then somebody walked in "hi" she said while looking at the two "and i think he wants to" she said at james approaching him then she looked at him "hey are you our new coach?" james asked her "yes" she replied looking at james while blushing

-----------
name: sky
appearance: pic
ability: body check (its to see whats wrong with one players body)
position: (front,center...etc) N/A
member type: (coach,ace,player,team captain) coach
other: (have a girlfriend...ETC) has liking for james (or crush)
 "do bạn want me to copy you?" james asked then somebody walked in "hi" she đã đưa ý kiến while looking at the
he stopped doing what he was doing, and wrote on the Notepad.
"Increasing your leg strength will increase your speed, much like i use mine, to jump"

he tore off the page, and put it down on the floor, he put the notepad back, and continued the routine.
as james grabbed it he did the same routine "hey wait up" james said while doing the same then sky jut chuckled "ah basketball players" she said while sitting in the benches while the sun slowly goes up
White was a bit disappointed at how high James jumped, he barely jumped 1.5 meters high, and it seemed James was entirely focused on Speed, at least with White's way of training him, he might get over 2 meters high in a week.
Edward turned to look at White, before running after him.
Edward crossed over, went under the legs, behind the back, and then dunked it.
Jinx was puzzled that James Knew she was the Manager. But she shruged it off and opend the closet all the basket balls were in.
(Completely lost here.)
Everyone but Jinx is playing basketball))
Time_Master commented…
James is being trained bởi White, they're jumping and rock climving to increase James strength. hơn một năm qua
tigerfinn commented…
i thought shaijo left hơn một năm qua
Three! Three! Three! Swak! The goal was getting hit up.
(( I'm changing my character's ability to fast runner. ))

Alliana sighed and rolled her eyes at Shaijo. She then looked at James and White training. "It's not just leg strength. It's stamina as well. But you also have to build the muscle before jumping right into training." She walked over to a ball and picked it up.
(Everyone continues to ignore Edward.)
Jinx looks over her shoulder and laughs before turning back to the basketball's
Edward shoots, before stomping the court in anger, never to return.
"hell be back." she says to herself hearing him stomp away
"edward..." james whispered as he continue to do it
Jinx drops a ball and it roll's over to Edward. "watch out." she calls but while he was stomping he stepped on the ball.
She started doing laps around the court, dribbling her ball. She was fast. Faster than anyone had ever seen. Even a little faster than James' brother was in their one on one.
when the sun goes up james stopped doing the routine then left the gym (because he forgot that they have school XD) and ran to his house then sky followed
"I don't reamber having so manny basketball's." Jinx remarks walking out to her car and grabbing a copy of the same outfit she is wearing. She went into the bathroom and changed, She walked out of the bathroom and bumped into someone was was wearing the Uniform of the school they were playing today. "Sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head.
tigerfinn commented…
its a dam practice match am i right? hơn một năm qua