tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Camp Half-Blood RP

Dizmo posted on Nov 04, 2013 at 07:38AM
You have recently found out that you are a demi-god and have been sent to camp half-blood, you have had no affiliation with the mythical world but you have just gotten to the Camp and thats where we begin. Percy Jackson dose not exist in this universe but the rule where god's cant see their children does. Also i would like to say this is my first time at making an RP so i hope you enjoy it.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Rules:
- No god-modding
- Try to be kinda realistic
- Be original
- As few one liners as possible
- cursing, violence and stuff is aloud
- No killing without permission
- Dont be way to over powered
- I may add some new rules as the RP goes
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Name:
Weapon:
Power (if you have one):
Looks:
Personality:
Extra (optional):
last edited on Nov 05, 2013 at 03:35AM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 238 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 238

hơn một năm qua Dizmo said…
Name: Harry
Parent: Hephaestus
Weapon: Sword
Power (if you have one): Fire Manipulation
Looks: Pic
Personality: Relaxed, happy, strong willed, determined,
Extra: he would do almost anything to protect his friends, he is a gamer and plays a lot of video games but is still very well connected to the outside world, He is Australian but moved to america due to camp half-blood, He also enjoys a good book.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Harry Age: 15 Parent: Hephaestus Weapon: Sword Power (if bạn have one): ngọn lửa, chữa cháy Manipulation
hơn một năm qua christofer1 said…
Name: James
Parent: Hecate
Weapon: imperial gold bow(creates arrows seeking)
Power (if you have one): control over the mist
Looks: pic
Personality: easily distracted, prone to self harm, loves jokes
Extra (optional): he can see through the mist
 Name: James Age: 15 Parent: Hecate Weapon: imperial vàng bow(creates arrows seeking) Power (i
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
Name: Chronus

Parent: Chronos(Greek god of time)

Weapon: a titanium pocket watch

Power: Time

Personality: Changes alot.

Extra:
Doesn't have the wings.

Will ace history class

Used to be part of a Shrine in Greece, so his speech is a bid strange

(I'll post the pic when the browser decides to not screw up the page)
 Name: [b]Chronus[/b] Age: [b]19[/b] Parent: [b]Chronos(Greek god of time)[/b] Weapon: [b]a t
Dizmo commented…
your dude needs to be a teenager dude hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua vegeta007 said…
Name: Deimos
Parent: Zeus
Weapon: Chain blade
Power (if you have one):Super strength
Personality: strong headed, easily angered, vengeful, a bit on the slow side
Extra (optional):
 Name: Deimos Age: 18 Parent: Zeus Weapon: Chain blade Power (if bạn have one):Super strength
Dizmo commented…
nice! hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua sparkles3 said…
Name: Imbrium(Goes by Imbri) Douglas
Parent: Morpheus
Weapon: Stygian Iron dagger
Power (if you have one): dreamwalkig(can communicate through dreams like the gods)
Personality: Quiet(not by choice), friendly, enjoys other's company, but unfortunately can't speak to them.
Extra (optional): She's a mute, she has been since birth, and no one bothered to teach her sign-language, so she just writes what she wants to say on this pad of paper that she always has
 Name: Imbrium(Goes bởi Imbri) Douglas Age: 16 Parent: Morpheus Weapon: Stygian Iron dagger Power
(yeah i think that we can start the RP now, who would like to start?)
Chronus was already in the camp grounds, waiting for everyone else to arrive, it was sort of annoying that the camp-houses looked like they were made in the 80's but were really made in 1976, 'why do things look different than what they really are' was a question that annoyed him greatly.
Harry walked up to Chronus "nice robes dude" he said. On the outside Harry looked all fine and happy but on the inside he was freaking out. this world was all new to him, but it was amazing and he was fascinated by it all, like this robed dude in front of him "who are you?"
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
Name: Aurora
Parent: Aphrodite
Weapon: twin knifes
Power (if you have one): (brrowing this from Fairy Tail hope you dont mind) Key magic
Personality: Quiet, Kind, Wise
Extra (optional): enjoys a good book and a nice quiet room. looks nothing like her mother. She was given the keys as she entered the camp
 Name: Aurora Age: 16 Parent: Aphrodite Weapon: twin knifes Power (if bạn have one): (brrow
Dizmo commented…
xin chào welcom to the RP hơn một năm qua
Chronus inspected the person who was talking to him, Seemed like a normal human...
when Chronus spoke, there was an Echo in his voice.

"Hello, do you know when those cabins were made? they look like they were made around 1980 to 1989, sadly they were made in 1976, so people mistake them... it's annoying"
"umm sure mate, but what's your name man" Harry didn't know what to think about this guy, but he better get used to it cause he didn't know what this place was going to be like and the rest of the people here might just be like this guy. he hopes like hell that there not.
hơn một năm qua christofer1 said…
a golden chariot pulled by pegasi fly overhead and come to a hulting stop next to two people talking
"I am Chronus, and what of you?, you seem uncomfortable, is it the cabins?"
"I seem uncomfortable cause of the fact that i am not used to the world of greek mythology being real, Umm fancy entrance dude who are you mate?"
Chronus now looked to the new arrival, golden chariot with Pegasus in tow, someone who thinks highly of himself
"Greetings"
Dizmo talks to the guy in a gold chariot "please tell me you'r not going to be like this guy mate because, no offence" He motions to Chronus "but i don't think i would be able to take it" he said half jokingly
Time_Master commented…
bạn need to specify who you're talking to :/ i don't know if you're talking to Chronus hoặc James. hơn một năm qua
Time_Master commented…
Also, what năm are they in? 2013? hơn một năm qua
Dizmo commented…
yep hơn một năm qua
Dizmo commented…
the năm of the unfortunate twerk hơn một năm qua
Aurora walked into the camp, her new key's at her waist and a book near her face. She to busy reading her book bumped into someone and fell to the ground her keys making a clanging sound as she fell.
A tree fell somewhere close the camp grounds making a loud crash "Perfect landing!"Deimos said getting up
As soon as Aurora fell a tree fell nearby Her eyes went wide as she saw a boy get up and say "perfect landing." She looked infront of her and looked up seeing three more boys. "where are the girls around here?" She said standing up and wiping dust off of her leather pants.
Chronus looked to the 2 new arrives, some wild scarred male, and a Female, the male looked rugged and seemed to be one to pick fights, but he also looked to be able to control himself, and seemed a bit nice, the Female seemed soft and gentle, yet intelegent.
"I do not know where the other females are, or if there are even anymore coming."

"My givin name is Chronus. greetings"
"Yo Chronus"Deimos greeted "Your name totally sounds like a computer, I'm Deimos"
Chronus looked over to Deimos

"My given name in Latin is Time, however yes, it does sound computerized, Your name sounds to be affiliated with Demonic or satanic origins"
"More like a videogame to me"Deimos said "So you do you deal with time or something ?"
" i do not know, most of my abilities are unknown to me, i have only as such discovered one thing, if i am holding a watch, i can stop time for aproxamitly 1-3 minutes on the watch i am holding, however it does not work on electrical watches, only analog watches"
"Show me!"Deimos jumped
" If you wish then, i will try something that i was hoping to test out on a volenteer"

Chronus pulled out from his pocket a Titanium Pocket Watch, he opened it.

"Place your hand on the watch"

((I'm going to sleep now, g'night))
 "[i] If bạn wish then, i will try something that i was hoping to test out on a volenteer[/i]" Chro
Deimos did so "Now what ?"
The watch before was still without movement, then it began to move, until it hit stopped at a mark and began ticking. everyone else now looked cold and blue, the world felt strange and disconnected,leaves could be seen just floating in midair from the tree that was knocked down, but it was only for a brief moment when the watch dinged and everything began to move again.
"hey my name is Dizmo, what's yours?" he asks to Aurora
Aurora smiles and pick up her book. "i'm Aurora nice to meet you."
'nice name, so how much di yiu know about this place? or were you just thrown into this like me?" he ask's Aurora a little nervous but still friendly
Aurora smiles " sorry i dont know anything my mother didn't tell me." her keys jiggle at her side.
"yeah i know what you mean" Dizmo says this with a slight chuckle "my farther was Hephaestus, the god of fire and forgery. how about you"
Aurora looked down at the ground " my mother was Aphrodite the Goddess of Love and Beauty."
"well i can understand that, i mean cool yeah, nice to meet you" Dizmo looks at his feet for a second embarrassed "we should probably find out more about this place"
Aurora shrugs and looks up "yea why not." she opens her book and starts walking.
Chronus looks over to Aurora and Harry, their conversation was strange to him, but interesting, he decided to Enter one of the cabins and try something with his watch. or if they had a Clock in there, one of the cabins had a sand timer symbol on it, so he thought that was his Cabin.
 Chronus looks over to Aurora and Harry, their conversation was strange to him, but interesting, he de
aurora walked up the steps to a cabin and slowly opened the door. she looked inside to find a desk covered in her favorite books. "so this is my room. " she walks inside her boots tapping the floor as she walked over.
a bright blue light flashed from the window of Chronus' room, and the Sand timer symbol began to glow, Chronus did something...
Aurora Covered her eyes as a big flash of blue light entered her room.
Time_Master commented…
D: a one-liner! a dead end! NOOOOOOOOO! D: hơn một năm qua
Dizmo commented…
there can be one hoặc two one liners, i just want as few as possible hơn một năm qua
Harry saw a cabin with a fireball for the symbol "guess thats my cabin" he mumbled to himself, when he went in he saw that there were all his favourite books and video games "jackpot" he said in astonishment he jogged over to a beanbag that was placed in front of one of the T.V screens, the one that was connected to the playstation 3 and jumped onto the beanbag, picked up one of the four controllers and started playing the game that was in there. "little big planet 2, umm yeah sure that's a fun game why not"
"My God! it's a demon! GUARDS!" Came from Chronus' room, it was a females voice, and sounded posh and royal. then that light happened again.

"神は私たちのために来ていま­す!フ­ード付­きの神­は戦闘­鉱山仲­間の侍­で私た­ちを助­けに来­まし " Then swords and horse and men after someone yelling, The the light flashed again, and Chronus' room was quiet again.
Harry heat some noises coming from Chronus' room and then saw some flashing, he started running towards the room "Chronus mate are you alright he call's he ran over to grab Aurora "Aurora i think Chronus might be in trouble can you come with me to check out his room?"
Aurora blinked "hum..." she had no idea what that was but then again she didnt really care. Aurora took the keys from her belt and looked at them. "lion,fish,bull,twins, more fish,horse,maid,bug,lamb," she looked at the golden keys not knowing what to do. "eh." she tossed the keys on the bed and sat down next to them her book open.
"umm what the fuck, umm what, ahh i.. what?" Dizmo stuttered in confusion of what she just did
Aurora blinked "um...ok that was strange...." She sees Dizmo "oh man i'm sorry i think it was that light." she drops her book on her bed and hooks the keys to her belt before running out the door.
((hehe i didnt see your post sorry))
((nah it's okay i thought it was hilarious))

Harry runs after Aurora "hey its okay, is that key you have important?" he ask's as they walk to Chronus' room
aurora looked at her key's "i think so" She knocked on Chronus door "hey everything ok in there?" she called out loud enough for him to hear. one of her key's started to buzz and in a flash of light and smoke
((if you watched the anime Fairy Tail you would understand)) a girl dressed in a maid outfit with chains on her wrists Bowed to Aurora "princess." the maid said. Aurora looked surprised.
((Yes, i've watched it))

Chronus' door open,and a great force sucked both Aurora and Harry in, they were both floating in space, and Chronus was in front of them, the door shut behind them.

" Oh, the vacume of space sucked you 2 in... don't worry, I'm slowly figuring this out"
Chronus held the Titanium Pocket Watch and showed Aurora and Harry, the golden parts of his robe shined a bright light, then they were suddenly inside a mediaval castle.

"It's hard to figure this out..."
"oh for the love of which ever god is watching and laughing at us right now, what is going on" Harry sighed then looked over to aurora "are you alright" he asked concerned then he looked over to her maid who had also came with them "oh i see your maid came with us, she called you princess are you from royalty or something?"