tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Condemned rp

vegeta007 posted on Jul 29, 2013 at 01:52PM
This is gonna be an RP where the world has been taken over by an evil dictator and plunged into a global apocalypse.

There is a giant island full of mountains, rain forests and abandoned cities.

The People that get put on the island are killers, thieves, drug addicts, political rivals and other people that got kicked out of the main country.

You must survive, fight or try to escape the island

Food, Weapon and supply drops are randomly scattered around the island

Name:
Weapons:
Crime(optional):
Guard or prisoner:
Short bio:
Other:

Characters
Protagonists:Joe(Vegeta007)
Creed(mcterra)
Cat(casacada1007)
Porter(casacada1007)
Mac(werandy)
Emily(werandy)

Antagonists:Moku(vegeta007)(dead)

Other:Ryan(casacada1007)

last edited on Aug 27, 2013 at 04:31PM

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 2089 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2089

hơn một năm qua casacada1007 said…
sounds cool :)

Name: Cattleya (some people call her Cat)
Weapons: A belt around her waist with different kinds off knifes and a gun in each of her boots.
Crime(optional): She made and sold weapons to people who were trying to kill the dictator.
Guard or prisoner: prisoner
Short bio: She has lived her whole life alone with her brother in a small appartment with almost no food. Her parents were killed because they were political rivals but before they died they thought Cattleya and her brother different kinds off martial arts and how to make weapons. Because she had almost no money she decided to make and sell weapons for money. But she made a mistake when she accidently sold weapons to the wrong people. She was captured and brought to the island.
other: She looks like the girl in the pic and she;s wearing a black long pants and red boots
 sounds cool :) Name: Cattleya (some people call her Cat) age: 19 Weapons: A thắt lưng, vành đai around her wais
hơn một năm qua mcterra said…
Name:Creed
Weapons:2 long nosed mossberg 590 shotguns holstered on his back, a combat knife and a couple of grenades.
Crime:Staged an assault against the dictator.
Guard or prisoner:Prisoner
Bio:He was a renowned gangster who terrorized a couple of neighbourhoods with his gang.He annihilated rival gangs that stood in his way and ended up opposing the dictator when he had gathered enough men and firepower, but his assault was stopped and he was caught.

Name:Creed Age:19 Weapons:2 long nosed mossberg 590 shotguns holstered on his back, a combat dao, con dao
(i hope more people join this soon so that we can start.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(yeah)
hơn một năm qua ManyManyMoons said…
Name: JJ
Weapons: Two hand guns, a shot gun, and a dagger.
Crime(optional):
Guard or prisoner: Prisoner
Short bio: She was the daughter of a famous mob boss. She was taught how to use guns, how to fight hand-to-hand, and how to do her father's job. When she was 13 her father was growing in power, and the dictator had him killed. JJ too her father's place and began her plan for revenge. Someone ratted her out for money and she was arrested and thrown on the island.
Other:
 Name: JJ Age: 20 Weapons: Two hand guns, a shot gun, and a dagger. Crime(optional): Guard hoặc pri
hơn một năm qua vegeta007 said…
Name: Joe
Weapons:Sniper, ak47 w/grenade launcher
Crime(optional): Accused treason
Guard or prisoner: prisoner
Short bio: He was a mercenary who worked for the dictator and was one of the best. His repeat success only fueled the dictator's suspicions of him trying to overtake him. He always had plans to end his reign but was caught before he could try
Other:
 Name: Joe Weapons:Sniper, ak47 w/grenade launcher Crime(optional): Accused treason Guard hoặc pris
(you can start)
Guard:*throws Joe out the copter*enjoy your stay scum

Joe:*stands up*Damn I hate that guy, well guess I should start exploring
Creed looked back and saw the new guy that landed there.He sneaked up from behind and placed the muzzle of his shotgun at the back of Joe's head.
Creed:I'm not sure you know what this is but I can assure you, it will hurt very bad if I use it.Now put your hands where I can see them.
Joe:*raised his hands and quickly disarmed Creed and points his gun back at him* here they are, what about yours ?
Creed: "quickly takes the other shotgun and points it at him." Now, who do you think is gonna blow off the other's head first?
Joe:I'm guessing the one with the advantage *looks down where his foot is ready to trip Creed*
Creed: "as Joe looks down, he kicks his gun from Joe's hand into the air.He catches it and points the two at jim." I guess I have the advantage. "Begins shooting."
Joe:*runs out the way and to the forest* he's pretty good but he gave me chance to escape which was a mistake *climbs a tree and readies his sniper* what's wrong, can't hit a moving target
Creed:Tch... "holsters his shotguns and takes out a grenade.He takes out the loop and throws it towards Joe's tree.He dives out of the way as it blows up in mid-air."
Joe:Wrong tree *jumps down*yeah I'm bored now and since I don't wanna destroy the forest let's stop
Creed: "lowers the new grenade he had taken out." What guarantees me that you won't attack me again?
Joe:*tosses his rifle on the ground and puts his hands up*I'm Joe by the way
Creed: "keeps the grenade." Creed.You seem to be new around here.I saw you drop from the sky.
Joe:Yeah, I hate that guy I was accused of treason even though I didn't have any plans for it, yet, so what's up on this island, it looks like a dump
Creed:It is a dump.The most important thing here is survival.We've got to try to escape from here too.
Joe:hehe, yeah and we can get that 'd*cktaster' and end his stupid reign
(i'm gone for an hour and already this happend XP)

Guard: two in one day, what a luck. Have fun. *he trows Cattleya out of the copter and into the forest.*

Cattleya: *while falling she gets hit by alot of branches before she hits the ground. She groans in pain and stands up* assholes. *looks around* where the hell am i.....
Creed: "turns as he hears the rustling." Follow me. "he goes into the forest and sees Cattleya. "raises an eyebrow." Another one?On the same day?
Cattleya: *takes a knife from her belt and trows it at him but it nearly misses his head and hits the tree next to him. She takes another one from her belt and aims at him.* That was a warning, next one will go straight trough your head. stay back.
Creed: "takes out a shotgun and points it at her." a knife and a couple of shotgun pellets.Tell me, which do you think will be faster?I would've blown your head off before you could do anything.So you better throw that toy away.
Cattleya: *she thinks about what to do. She could try to take the gun from her boot but take will cost too much time. She sighs and puts the knife back in her belt. She glares at creed* Fine.
Creed: "examines her as he holsters the shotguns." You're a new one here too.Why don't you introduce yourself.
Cattleya: *folds her arms* Why don't you just go away and leave me alone?
Creed:Because you won't survive here alone without here.You're new so you need to learn the basics.But if you really don't want my help, I'll leave you alone then.
Cattleya: *she walks a bit closer to him* And why do you even want to help me? You're teaching new people basic stuff but isn't it easier not to help them and me?
Creed:That's because I realized that trying to survive here alone is a waste of time and energy.And I'll also need people to help me escape.I can't escape from here on my own.
Cattleya: *She thinks about it. He's right, she can't escape this place on her own and he already knows how to survive here. She hates to admit it but she needs his help. She walks closer to him and holds out her hand* I'm Cattleya.
Creed: "looks at her hand but doesn't take it.He just turns and say." The name's Creed.Don't get too familiar with me.I just need your help that's all.I may end up betraying you at anytime.So it would be good if we don't get too familiar with each other.So I won't have any second thoughts if I had to stab you in the back.
Cattleya: *rolls her eyes* You were the one who asked me for my name. And maybe I'm the one who'll stab someone in the back. *folds her arms* So, where to go?
casacada1007 commented…
g2g :( bye dude hơn một năm qua
mcterra commented…
bye D: hơn một năm qua
Creed: Easier said than done."turns and heads deeper into the forest." The 1st rule in this jungle is to always have your senses on alert.Got that?
Cattleya: *follows him and nods* Got it.
Creed: "climbs on a tree and looks around." Another essential thing we need here.Of course I'm sure you've realized there're no fast foods or restaurants on this island.We have to hunt inorder to live.The animals on this island are not easily caught by classic hunting tricks.One of the best ways is the use of a bait. "gets down from the tree and looks at Cattleya." You seem cute, you'll be the bait.Just make surethey don't eat you before we eat them.
Cattleya: *her eyes widen but then she gives him a deadly glare.* I am NOT gonna be the bait. So you better get that idea out of your mind.
Creed: "rolls his eyes." Why are women so hard-headed?You should be happy I just told you you were cute, because I don't usually say that to women I've just met.And don't worry, you just have to attract the animals, I'll protect you.
Cattleya: *folds her arms and says sarcasticly* yeah, i'm so damn happy that a stranger who wants to use me as bait and who'll probably stab me in the back when he doesn't need me anymore called me cute. I'm having the time of my life.
Creed: "sighs" Its either that, or we go for days without you.And believe me, miracles do not exist in this place.So better cut that out and be the bait already.
Cattleya: *sighs* fine. *she leans against a tree and takes the gun from her right boot.* but i'll do this only one time.
Creed: "points to a clearing." Go and stand there.There are a lot of stray wolves in this area.In the clearing, the trees won't mask your scent anymore.So when you'll be there, they will get your scent and attck.That's where I come in.
Cattleya: why the hell am i doing this......*takes a deep breath and walks to the clearing. She stands there looking around if she sees the wolves*
Suddenly, out of the bushes, six ravenous wolves emmerge and surround Cattleya.They begin approaching slowly.One pounces on her.As it is about to bite her, Creed dashes out of the forest and kicks it in the face, projecting it against a tree.
Creed: "takes out his two shotguns." Its launch time.
Cattleya: *takes the gun from her left boot and aims at the wolves head. She shoots at them*
Creed: "shoots down some of them, then takes out his knife and shoots one of them in between its eyes.All the wolves drop dead around them.He takes out his knife and keeps it, then holsters his shotgun." Well, that was quick.You don't seem to be as weak as you look.
Cattleya: *puts the guns back in her boots* I'm not weak. Why would a weak girl be trown on this damn island? *she looks at his shotgun.* Love the shotgun by the way. It's a mosserg 590, right? where did you bought it?
Creed:Yeah they are both Mossberg 590's.And the place where I got them from is none of your business.
Cattleya: The reason why i am asking that is because maybe i made them. I made and sold a couple of those like 13 months ago i think.