tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên DWMA(Shibusen) - Soul Eater RP

mcterra posted on Jul 18, 2013 at 03:10AM
So it's simple.This is a Soul Eater RP based on the original series.

Rules:
N°1 No Killing of another person's character without permission.
N°2 NO GODMODDING
N°3 NO SEX
And all the usual blah,blah that RP's always have.

Name:
Apppearance:
Personnality:
Bio:(optional)
Other:

LET'S RP AND HAVE FUN
- Shinigami-sama
 So it's simple.This is a Soul Eater RP based on the original series. Rules: N°1 No Killing of an

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 181 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 181

hơn một năm qua mcterra said…
Name:Ryoku Rickardson
Meister
Appearance:Pic
Personnality:Easygoing,Sarcastic and Lazy
Bio(optional):Yes, I said optional.
Other.He hates getting angry for some personnal reason.
 Name:Ryoku Rickardson Age:16 Meister Appearance:Pic Personnality:Easygoing,Sarcastic and Lazy Bi
Name:Jasmine Carter
Weapon
Apppearance:Pic
Personnality:Kind,Lighthearted,Childish and sort of Airheaded
Bio(optional):N/A
Other:She can use soul perception;
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name:Jasmine Carter Age:16 Weapon Apppearance:Pic Personnality:Kind,Lighthearted,Childish and sor
Jasmine's weapon form
 Jasmine's weapon form
hơn một năm qua TAIKAMODO said…
Christian Cross

Meister

A white unbuttoned suit with a black t-shirt underneath it.He has white messy hair and black eyes.

Cool,calm,collected,and pretty cold

He doesn't really talk much exept to friends

He can see souls like maka

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sarah Croft

Weapon>>A schythe with a white blade

A long sleeved white t-shirt and cargo pants along with a blue baseball cap and blue shoes.Light brown hair and eyes.

Energetic,happy-go luckyish,bubblysand friendly,hyperactive,christians polar opposite

Talks to fast for anyone to know

(Thanks for joining.)
hơn một năm qua TAIKAMODO said…
(No prob.But are we starting now or waiting a bit?)
(waiting for 1 or 2 more people or even 3 and we'll start.)
(JOIN,JOIN,JOIN!!!!!)
(...)
hơn một năm qua sparkles3 said…
(hello!)
Name: Moria
Weapon or Meister: weapon
Apppearance: pic
Personnality: loud, sarcastic, rude, disdainful
Other: la la lalala
 (hello!) Name: Moria Age: 16 Weapon hoặc Meister: weapon Apppearance: pic Personnality: loud, sa
hơn một năm qua Time_Master said…
Name: Jikan

Weapon or Meister: Weapon

Apppearance: Pic without the tie

Personnality: Changes... ALOT

Bio: He lost his memories when he was 16, he discovered that he was a weapon when he was attacked by a Seishen, for 4 years he learned about the Seishen and the Death Weapon Meister Acadamy, he joined on as a Weapon.

Other: Is an Ion Pistol.
 Name: Jikan Age: 20 Weapon hoặc Meister: Weapon Apppearance: Pic without the tie Personnali
Ion pistol form (The legs turn into the handle and trigger to hold him. also, its the size of a 44.Magnum)
 Ion pistol form (The legs turn into the handle and trigger to hold him. also, its the size of a 44.Ma
((can we start now?))
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
Name: Sora Winters
Meister
Personnality: can be evil and scary, kind, loveing,
Bio:(optional) She loves DWMA and will do anything for it. She dosn't have a wepon yet so she uses her fists
Other: loves book's and animals, half witch
 Name: Sora Winters Age: 17 Meister Apppearance: pic Personnality: can be evil and scary, kin
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Name: Aaren Schwarz
Weapon or Meister: weapon
Appearance: pic
Personality: nice, quiet, hardworking
Bio: added later
Other: loves animals, books, music, drawing, and singing
 Name: Aaren Schwarz Age: 17 Weapon hoặc Meister: weapon Appearance: pic Personality: nice, quiet, h
((should we start cuz no one has yet))
((Ok, I'll start))

Jikan walks up the steps to DWM acadamy,
"Damn... why do they need so many steps?"

When he gets to the top, he is greeted by the sound of people, lots of them, miesters and weapons chattering to eachother

he stands next to a girl, she has nice silver hair and a bright blue scarf, she looked like she was talking to a bird. but she wasn't talking to anyone else, did she not have a Weapon partner yet?
Sora turned her head from the fire bird she had made and look's at the boy next to her " Konnichiwa....Gome...Kuso." She pulled her hair "sorry i was trying to say hello."
Aaren sighed as she walked up the stairs. She was a lonely weapon and she wished so badly to have a keister.
Sora smiled "my name's Sora Winters whats your name?"
Jikan inspected her, head to toe, she seemed friendly, definitely by her matter of speech, it was kind of funny to Jikan that she thought he understood Japanese, "Hello, I'm Jikan, I don't have a last name so you can give me one if you want to, where is your Zun Partner? your Weapon partner."
Sora looks down at the ground and the bird vanishes in a puff of smoke "i dont have one yet."
"Oh? so you're new to the acadamy?"
Jikan chuckles
"Then you better choose your own partner before they choose it for you, the one you choose is always better than the one they put you with, follow me and I'll show you where the weapons practice."

Jikan motioned his arm to tell her to follow, as he transforms into his Ion Pistol form, making the handle turn into legs and begins to crawl towards the front door of the giant acadamy.
Sora sighs " i'm not new tho....no one wants to be the weapon of a half witch." She walked after him quickly.
Moria sat against the wall outside the academy, her fingers drumming against the cool concrete. She didn't care if she was going to be late to class, she'd figure out how to catch up. She just wanted to avoid people for a little while longer.
Jikan lead Sora around the acadamy, tell her what was where and what did what, until they came to a door with a sword symbol on it, Jikan turned back to human form.

"Well, they're all in there, most of us don't have a partner yet. so just ask us to turn into a weapon and see how good you are at using us, ok?"
Jikan says as he opens the door and enters.
Sora sighes and enter's the room behind Jikan only to have the other weapons look at her and hide in a cornor. "i should go Jikan see ya around ok?'' Sora turns to go
Aaren looked up as Jikan walked in. She watched what he was doing. A new meister with weapon? Maybe this time she will finally have a meister. She doubted it, but she thought that one day she would.
Sora turned back around and smiled at Jikan "just so you know i've been here for years." She winks and is gone.
"Hmm, ok?, then the fact they are scared means she does have history here, awell, HAHAHAHA"

Jikan aimed his mouth at the floor, and shot his Ion beam, propelling him to the second floor.

"let's go see if anyone is new here, before they try to assign me to a Meister again"

Jikan ran off.
Sora swings her leg back and forth. She looks down at the people from one of the spikes black star hasnt broken off, A small scaly object in her lap. the small object raises it head and yawns sending sparks into the air. Sora smiles and rubs it's chin making the object spreed it's wings.
(can you guss what it is?)
Time_Master commented…
Dragon? a kitched appliance? a retarded Pikachu with wings? hơn một năm qua
heart-of_love commented…
Lmao Dragon hơn một năm qua
Aaren sighed, then started walking around the school.
Moria stood up, brushed off her legs, and walked into the school. 'First days are stupid... Teachers are stupid too. Everything is stupid...' She thought as she trudged around, trying to figure out where to go.
the small dragon stood and flew around Sora's head breathing fire. "cute." Sora smiled. She looked down and saw the weapons and meisters talking and walking with each other. "i wish i could have a partner to talk and fight along side".
Sora Stood and looked out at the sun with it's twisted face her balance was perfect as she stood on the tip of the spire.
"JIKAN! GET BACK HERE!"
a techer yelled, running after Jikan in the yard
"SCREW OFF! I'LL CHOOSE WHOM I'LL BE THE WEAPON FOR!"
"NO!
"TOO BAD"
Jikan shot that laser again, propelling him up to one of the study towers
Sora jumped from the spire and grabbed Jikan gently before quietly landing on the ground "hey Jikan why you running?" she asked the dragon hovering by her head.
(Why was she asking the dragon above her head?XD)
The teachers keep trying to partner me with some random, also thanks for catching me, but you didn't really need to"
Jikan chuckles, and points to the study tower
"That's one of my hide-away spots, i go there when i'm running from the teachers, they can't get up there without Deaths permission because it's a scret library"
heart-of_love commented…
XD she asked Jikan, the dragon was hovering bởi her head hơn một năm qua
Sora looks and jumps to the tower "it seems we use the same hiding place Jikan." she says as she opens the window to the secret Library. the dragon fly's in after her and Sora smiles at it while putting Jikan on the floor.
hơn một năm qua wolfy33 said…
mind if i join?)

Name: Jay Suzume

Weapon or Meister: Weapon (her weapon is a 3 bladed scythe)

Personnality: short-tempered, layed back, nice... sorta

Other: she likes to draw and sometimes plays the piano
 mind if i join?) Name: chim giẻ cùi, jay Suzume Age: 16 Weapon hoặc Meister: Weapon (her weapon is a 3 blade
Aaren walked into the library. "Who will choose me?"
(Wolfy! Welcome!)
hey Heart! and thanks~ ^-^)
Jay walks onto school with her doodling notebook in her arms. she had just started to actually do her work in class and was worried she wouldnt find a meister before the exams and she needed a partner in order to do any assignments or get souls for that matter she was stumped. Jay sighs lightly thinking about these things made her a little depressed.
Sora Closed the window and sat near it watching the dragon " i wonder why no one wants to be my weapon?" She mutters.
Jay quietly walks into class and sits next to Sora and sets her note book down on the desk. "I'm gonna fail the exam I know it" Jay said to herself putting her forehead down on the desk.
Jay quietly walks into class and sits next to Sora and sets her note book down on the desk. "I'm gonna fail the exam I know it" Jay said to herself putting her forehead down on the desk.
wolfy33 commented…
chim giẻ cùi, jay quietly walks into class and sits in the back of the room and sets her note book down on the bàn "I'm gonna fail the exam I know it" chim giẻ cùi, jay đã đưa ý kiến to herself putting her forehead down on the bàn (there fixed it lol) hơn một năm qua
(wolfy Sora is in a secret room not in the class XD)
wolfy33 commented…
Omg!! So sorry XD hơn một năm qua
"Well, some people are like Maka, they can see what your soul looks like, and most weapons use this to choose their Owner, me, i don't care, my personality can bend to anyone, so I'm waiting for a Meister to choose me, afterall, as people who use a normal weapon says 'it's the person who kills, not the weapon', HEHEHE"
Sora looked at him funny "your strange" she remarks
"Hmm... i get that alot, but you should go up to weapons adn ask them, liiiiiike..."
Jikan walks over to the window, and points to a girl with her forehead down on the desk, looking like she's depressed.

"That girl down there, her Soul looks like a weapons..."