tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên tử vi Zodiac RP

Meenah-Piexes posted on Feb 24, 2013 at 10:29PM
I guess ur just trying to survive out here in this ruined world Humans and Zodiac alike....what are Zodiac you say :3 well its a special species of people who killed off almost all the humans over 40 years ago after world war 3 with special powers and abilitys and as the name implies they take on half the physical properties as their Zodiac Sign.

heres how u can layout ur character i guess :3
Name:
Species of Zodiac:
Apperence: (varies on ur species of zodiac if u wanna be a zodiac) Pic
Personality:
Bio:
Elemental:
E abillities:

RULEZ: No godmodding or whateves :3 No killing off peeps unless u get permission from that guy. And no limit on relationship wierd stuff. :3

if ur a zodiac kinda like this (my example)
Name: Nereus Sakana
Species: Pisces
Apperence: Pic
Elemental: water
E abillities: Can morph into fish and bend water
Peronality: kind,lazy,overemotional,sensitive,unrealis­tic­,cl­ums­y
 I guess ur just trying to survive out here in this ruined world Humans and Zodiac alike....what are Z

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 22 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua totolove said…
Name: Kago Miharu
Species: Libra
Apperence: Pic
Elemental: air
E abillities: Wind currents ???
Peronality: The goal for Libra is to witness the importance of co-operation and harmony in human life. Libra is represented by a pair of scales – the only sign to be represented by an inanimate object. This says something about the Libra objective – to be fair and balanced in everything in a detached way – it is an air sign and therefore seeks an ideal. At its best, Libra can view complex situations, maybe emotionally highly charged ones, and come to a balanced view based on a fair consideration of all the options. However, it may take a while to come off the fence! Come down in favour of one side of the scales and the other side goes up and Libra always seeks to restore balance.
 Name: Kago Miharu Gender: female Age: 16 Species: Libra Apperence: Pic Elemental: air
hơn một năm qua Directingchicky said…
Name: Faye
Human
Appearance: pic
 Name: Faye Gender: female Age: 17 Human Appearance: pic
((How do you want to start))
((How do you want to start))
hơn một năm qua Meenah-Piexes said…
((hmmmmmm... :3))
In a world filled with ruin a lone boy walks boy the street in a devastated town...."wwwaaaattttttteeeerrrrrr....­.TT­-TT­&qu­ot;
Meenah-Piexes commented…
down* hơn một năm qua
Nereus falls to his knees crying but intantly cheers up "what is that....." sees oil dripping from half torn car "wwwwwwaaaaattttteeeeeeerrrrr"
*laps up oil making a puddle under the car* "aaahhhhhhh" *Nereus passes out* "ahhh wate-....^ ^" O_O"
((i forgot i made this for a second XD))
((Whoa whoa, hon. You can put all that in one post. And it is a tad better to make a reply then wait for someone else to respond to you))
Faye laid herself down on the rooftop of what used to be her apartment, stomach aching, mouth dry, but she was still kicking, so that alone made it worth getting up everyday. She stretched herself out, one.knee up while her other leg was.laid flat.as.she sighed.sleepioy, "World is in hell...and all I can think of his sleep..."
*nereus rools over and back squirms in the car for shade* "keep walking they said......youll reach an ocean they said..........ive been walking for days"
((bye im gonna go to sleep :3))
Kago walks around holding scales and yawning
"How....did i even get here.....i cant even....its tooo hot...im hungry....in unwet...im making up works like unwet" *Nereus gets out of the half torn car and strolls into a half demolished building* "i wonder if the fridge is still unscaved" *Nereus opens the broken fridge and pulls out something blue labeled.......?orange juice?* "orange.......juice -_-"
Meenah-Piexes commented…
words* __-__ hơn một năm qua
Kago notices Nereus and walks over to the building " hello ? "
*puts empty bottle on scale* O.O Bl "hhhmmmmmm"
hơn một năm qua ManyManyMoons said…
Wallace
Male
Human
(Picture)
Wallace is quiet and nothing short of a computer genius. He is a loner and is quite smart. He is usually reading or fixing electronics.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Wallace Male Human 17 (Picture) Wallace is quiet and nothing short of a computer genius. He is a
( is it just me or are people forgetting to put in zodiac symbols ? )

Kago walks inside and places scales on a table which somehow survived
((lol i guess its cool they can be human peeps thats why i put almost :3))
''am i forgetting something.....oh yes i dont know who you are O_O""
( hmm ok ! )
Kago looks at him " kago "
( gtg to school )
Picks up scales
Name: Diana
Species of Zodiac: Aquarius
Apperence: (varies on ur species of zodiac if u wanna be a zodiac) Pic
Personality:
She is a 'mind oriented' individual, whose thoughts never stop tick-tocking over. Because of her high focus on intellectual exploration, she would be one of the inventors, eccentrics and highly original trailblazers . Her intense ability to live on many mental levels, holds both pain and pleasure for her. Many extremes can surround her and these extremes can take her to both heaven and hell. But in everyday terms, she is extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others.

She can also be objective in judgement, for she never lets her emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, she attract friends wherever she goes and those whom she befriends have their unswerving loyalty. She is most mysterious and unusual - and no two are anything alike. She would march to the beat of her own drum. She would see life in a different way. Others quite frequently think their habits and ideas are eccentric or crazy in some way, but it is this uniqueness that makes her so special. Her mind is extremely quick and she never seems to stop thinking. She would usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs. But whether it is a relationship, career or cause - She would be happiest when She has "something" to believe in and nurture.

Bio: ???
Elemental: Air ?
E abillities: doesn't know
 Name: Diana Gender: Female Age: 13 Species of Zodiac: Aquarius Apperence: (varies on ur spec
hơn một năm qua lizzy_dizzy1 said…
Name: angel
Species of Zodiac: Taurus
Apperence: (varies on ur species of zodiac if u wanna be a zodiac) Pic (the girl in the pic)
Personality: shy, quite, smart but stubborn and loyal
Elemental: earth
E abillities: can control anything to do with her element can change into a wolf
 Name: Angel Gender: female Age: 17 Species of Zodiac: Taurus Apperence: (varies on ur species