tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Hullo older person! Ugh, I'll be back later...my phone's so close to death xD )
hơn một năm qua xokaylaxob said…
minami*almost collapes. walking over to the table to sit down*
(thinking) not now please. pain go away i dont want to remeber *closes eyes and started to mumble to herself*
"gleyma minningar og sársauka. gleyma minningar og sársauka" (spell to forget pain/memories)
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
((I hate rping on my phone. But I don't have anything else. ;_; worst part of it is that I can't not make my posts log-winded and detailed. I can't stand it any other way. Yes yes, Emerald is his Amoureuse! -sparkle sparkle- ))
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(lol ok. I luv being on a iPad because of different languages...
サシヌトテキサス州……
جم تلعن نوع على عهن عاى......
Пкщнждсеседязжй.......
Ποίηση εδώ ήττα.......
보죠 후 가 홈 소 효 비 ....

Hehehehe....it's still random cause I only know Arabic and Korean so haha.)
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
I stepped outside and looked around. I saw a figure walking towards the Hotel with something shiny in his? her? hand. I started towards it.
*Rae slowly makes her way towards the hotel, her vision limited by the trees. She still clutches the bat firmly in her hands*
*A squirrel races past her feet and she screams, swinging the bat like a crazsd lunatic! She continues to bat at air and scream, looking rather comical*
minami *still siting in kitchen*
*looks around.....* wat am i doing here? i should go*
*stands up starts walking toward the door hoping not to seee starra so she can leave w/o being quiestioned**
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(I can imagine it..
Rae: Σ(・□・;)
Squirrel: !(◎_◎;) what?! what?!

hahaha!!!!!)
(lol I know! poor squirrely...;A;)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((XD Omigosh, I can picture that, too...))

My ears twitched as I heard someone outside.
I stepped back outside, squinting at the bright light.
There was a woman waving a metal bat around, looking a bit crazy.
I wasn't sure whether to laugh or help, so I just chose the former.
*STILL screaming and trying to hit...whatever*
"No! Get away from me, you crazy bastard!"
last edited hơn một năm qua
*walking down the hall to the door she see's something.. someone outside but cant focus on it. its moving around alot and is very bright..*
"huh?...*
thinking) *well everyone must b around the front door... maybe i should find a back door...*
"oh dear god im lost." *facepalm*
I laughed again.
"Are... Are you alright, miss~?" I called out.

((:| Rae is at the edge of the forest near the inn, right? If not, this would be awkward.))
(lol yeah, she's there XD)
*Rae gasped, realizing there was in fact, no axe maniac murderer. She instantly drops the bat and blushes heavily in embarrassment*
*still looking out the window. see's a girl drop a bat*
"okay why do people keep being transformed here?... okay i gotta get home .. hmph.. front doors this way?...*
*continues to walk down the hall*
((=w=; Okay, good.
Oh, and, in case you don't already know, Mattie here is a Neko, so he has kitty ears and a tail~.))

I smiled at her and began to walk towards her.
"Hello, I'm Matthew. Do... Do you happen to know where this place is?"
*She tries to pull herself together after her overreaction and shakes her head.*
"N-no...I was kinda hoping you could tell me that! Um, I guess this isn't your place then?"
"It's Osidian's." I stepped out from around a tree. "My name is Stara Amoran. I've been trying to figure out how to get out of this hellhole."
"Um, What do you mean? Who is 'Obsidian'?"
*standing in the door. watching everyone talking to the new girl..*
*wondering why .. are we here.. how come we cant leave?.. theres gotta b a way out*
*runs across the field of grass to her horse tied up hoping no one see's her*
I looked at the mansion/inn and back at the woman.
Then I laughed.
And laughed.
And laughed.
After a few minutes, I wiped away the tears that had formed and stood up straight.
"Ahhh, that was a good one. No, THAT place is not mine. Maybe a few of the fleas that are in there are mine, but not... That."
I looked back at the mansion.

I jumped as the woman with wings appeared.
"How..." I started. "Y'know, nevermind."
"Let's just say that by virtue of being here, you have automatically and permanently checked into the Hotel. There three ways to get out: death, substitution, or finding a key. I'm trying to find said key. Obsidian is the owner/host person."
*Rae stands, now very much confused*
"My...car broke down. I was hoping there'd be like, a phone here so I could call someone to pick me up."
(haha, she became serious so quickly)
"Wait. What?"
MOARdesu commented…
im gonna hơn một năm qua
I echoed the woman.
"Wait... WHAT?" I stared at the lady with wings in disbelief. "Why wasn't I told this earlier?"
My ears flattened against my head and my tail twitched nervously.
The death part was what scared me.
"Wielding the element of darkness is a very handy thing. Especially for someone like me." I said, snapping out my wings for good effect.
*Rae...now that shit's gone serious, notices their abnormal features*
"Woah, what the f-!"
(Because you were too lazy to read my convo with Obsidian, duh) "Probably because he doesn't want you to know. Now, I told you my name, might I know yours?"
*over heard the conversation*
(thinking) *shit!... why in gods name am i here and why the hell do i have to die if i dont except the key?.. good thing i havent met this guy yet*
"Oh...uh, I'm Rae...Uh, Senne."
MOARdesu commented…
remember when nobody got the joke? hơn một năm qua
MOARdesu commented…
pepperidge farms remembers hơn một năm qua
*wait... *
*jaw drops*
is that why i was attacked coming here?.... is it because i brought my house with me here somehow and not just myself? the hell?!?!
"Rae? Cool! Hm.. Oh! I used to have a cousin named Rae! ...Or was it Earl?"
I looked off into the distance, trying to remember.
(@xokayxob: Dafood? I can't understand your line of reasoning.) "Nice to meet you. And you are?" I turned to the guy.
*takes a step back ofcoarse triping over rock dropping my bag making a loud crashing noise*
"oh crap i hope my poison bottle didnt brak-"
*looks up hoping no one heard*
(@lady_rebel: im at my horse listening to u guys tryin to run back to my house to figure out why we are all here and keep appearing)
"So...I'm stuck here at some hotel in the middle of nowhere...There's a guy who's named after a rock...and there's a cat...Gah..."
*Her head starts to spin*
"What the balls is going on...?"
I looked at the woman.
"Oh, I'm Matthew Dalmoy! It's nice to meet you! Y'know... While you're... Conscious..."
I laughed a bit and held out my hand to shake.
*Rae shakes his hand, looking intently at his neko ears*
"Are...are those real?"
(I meant your theory of how you appeared. Oh well. BTW Stara's an elf. She heard you clearly from miles away.)
I looked around as I heard a noise. "What was that?"
hơn một năm qua shadowcon99 said…
"I'm just trying to let you know that Obsidian isn't a normal "demon". He is like the fire I have possession over." I summoned black flames to my hands. "This fire is different from normal it burn faster and does not react to water. Obsidian is lime this he can get out of control and he will not respond to anyone not even you."
"Oh sorry, I get distracted easily. Battle reflexes, you know." I shook his proffered hand.
(Oh God, everyone replies so fast..!)
(lady_rebel: i dont have one yet so thats y i was going back to my house to figure it out)

*oh shit please dont see me pleease. i lay still at the very spot i fell for minutes b4 even picking up my bag*
*what will happen to me if i get on my horse and ride back to my house if i was almosted killed coming here......*
(IKR? It's a pain in the butt to keep up with what's going on. BTW shadow's in a different place than us.)
(Ah...okay! I'll try to keep up lol)
(Gotcha)
I decided to ignore the noise as I sensed no immediate threat in the vicinity. "Yes, I remember you. You jumped when i came out of the portal."
I laughed and wiggled my ears and tail.
"Yep~."
((Sorry for the late reply, I'm trying to do my homework simutaniously... DX))
"Can I uh, touch them?"
*looks longingly at Matthew's neko ears*