tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3501-3550 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Azur_Fenix said…
laugh
(ummmm ok? ultimate? have you been buying the "grass" again? i told you before that's not oregano!!! so stop spicing you food with it XD jk jk ROFLMAO)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(XDDDD)
smirk
(@ rebel lols i swear i think she sky high sometimes XD)
(IKR? BTW, I'm watching LotR as we type.)
hmmm
(lols Ive seen those moves o many times XD lol Ive got the special extended limited collectors edition of all 3!!!!!!!! lols ever watched all 3 in one day??? hmmm seems they took off huh? oh well, nothing we can do.)
(I think we them... And yeah, I have. I have had the extended edition of all three before, but they were stolen, now I just found 1 and 2 again, I have to wait for 3, though. I was saying the lines of the character all through the movie and most of my audition monologues come from LotR, so I don't have to memorize much. I feel old though. I can barely remember when they came out and that was like ten years ago for the Fellowship.)
(LOL you feel old? bah, i feel old im 23 after all. annoyed? hmmm i dont remember ultimate getting annoyed so easily, but it has been like 3-4 months since i stated rping or speaking to her again so -shrugs- who knows; maybe she changed, i did have a slight crush on ultimate at one time. not anymore though, it was on of those harmless little crushes ya know, well anyways im off XD i dont think there will be any more rp tonight.)
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(Wait what? What's this talk about annoyance? Fill me in, please~
Short!? xDD I always aimed for creating tall characters, but apparently, armored tank people just tower over all, don't they?)

Her face darkened and her body became stiff. "H-How dare he... A scrawny human... " Katsune's voice was agitated and distraught after allowing a 'human' to insult her and walk out; just like that. [i]"He's so full of himself... I swear, without that aggravating armor..." She stared at the door and her eyes started to tear up from frustration. Blinking them away, she forced her legs to move.

~Hallway~

After exiting the ballroom, Katsune walked the opposite way and let tears freely fall. As she walked down the long hallway, she quietly mumured her complaints to herself. "Why did I spare him? How dare he compare ME to the disgusting place he calls home? I... I-I know I don't hate him.. But after all this, I should. I do hate him! R-Right?! ...No.. I don't. But what do I feel for such a..." Katsune stopped suddenly and wiped her damp cheeks of the tears. She shook her head and sighed. "W-Whatever! I don't care!" Laughing nervously to herself, Katsune knew she'd keep thinking of him. Even though she didn't like him...
.....She loved him.
(Mmm, yes. A love triangle is headed out way, folks!)
(Triangle? Other than Clayton and Katsune is who?
I don't remember Rae liking any of them~ Haha :3
––Anyway I need to go off. It's bedtime and my battery is at 4%! Well, had fun today, see ya guys tomorrow! ^^)
(Triangle from Katsune's POV.)
(thought i check back once more)

-he walked down the hallways of the strange hotel, he was careful. he fully expected retaliation from that devil girl. from her point of view she more then like saw what he said as an insult, but it was just simple truth. he had no reason to insult her. insults where pointless wastes of energy.-

-thinks to himself: i need to find a place to bunk down, even i need sleep. i could just sleep anywhere but i need a good place with a sturdy door. i dont trust all this magic stuff-

-he grips his shot gun just a little tighter in his hand. this whole place unnerved him. the people, the powers they used, there strange ways and orientations. he want to go home, back to the ship he served on the ARTEMIS; it was one of the fastest cruiser class ships there was. he and 2 of his brothers and one of his sisters served on that ship. all of the Spartans were spread out in to small squads. there just weren't enough of them for them to work in bulk together.-

"thinks to himself: what was that "drink you blood" thing; she said that? why? i thought she was a devil not a vampire? it matters not. if she is a vampire ill drive a stake in her undead heart if she tries anything like she did before. Ive no internist in being some devils plaything. im hesitant to even call her an associate. she defiantly cant be trusted. the others Lesk and Stara, and the others.....possibly, but Katsune is to random. there's no telling what she will and wont do?"
(Night all.)
(^^ I'm back!)

~Katsune's room~

After sitting in her room for a hour or so, Katsune wanted to do something elsewhere. Currently, she held a syring she was working on but soon she lost interest in working on it at all. Bringing her hand up and looking at the black ring on it, she sighed. "I would try and retaliate but..." Shifting her gaze out the window, Katsune shook her head slightly. "..I have a urge telling me I don't want to hurt him anymore." Feeling bored and suffocated inside this annoying mansion, she exited her room and headed outside of the mansion. After reaching outside, she teleported herself upon a tree and laid back on the branch, staring up at the stormy clouds. "Ah, you must be more troubled than me, hm? You haven't solved anything yet? Still gloomy as ever I see."

(I apologize for being so unoriginal. :P it's just that Love Triangles are.... Complicated, in a way.)
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
Alvin appeared out of vapor, onto the tree Katsune's was on.

( Wow, gain more control over your powers Alvin)
laugh
(sorry i was at work, im assuming everyone's gone by now? ill post later since its kinda moot to do so now XD also ultimate, just a suggestion but slow down, the story's more fun if the love triangle is a gradually thing <also who is the center of the triangle? im a little lost on that> that's how im playing it. Clayton will start out disliking everyone pretty much. but gradually he will begin to trust them and who ever is able to use the information Ive give on him correctly and in the right way, will gain his interests possibly. like i said the direct approach isn't going to work. the more you try to force something on him the more closed of he will be. in basic terms he is playing hard to get, XD just have katsune do what you would do to a guy <or girl> you liked, but who was playing hard to get.)
(( Um, wow...))
Katsune jumped up and stared at Alvin for a second. Then she folded her arms and rolled her eyes. "Gosh, you pop up everywhere, don't you? Do you not find it cretinous to do that?"

(Wait, so Clayton has secret feelings for Katsune? He's playing hard to get? Oh! Sorry, I need to go offline.)
( Um, wow...))

" It's my nature" Alvin said, honestly.
"Ha. Nature to be cretin? Impressive." Katsune jumped down and started to walk away. Brushing her bangs aside, she opened the door to inside the Hotel and entered, walking down the hall toward her room.

(That's twice, buddy. I get your amazement.)
Alvin sighed and disappeared again, appearing in his room.
rainy
(wow.........this place is dieing fast......)
(eh.... It does that. Dies down then we go through ten pages in like 12 hours.)

~Lia~

After Katsune rushed out, I raied my eyebrows at Stara, wondering if someone should go after her. She met my eye and shook her head slightly. I sighed and settled back, waiting for the next installment of Hotel California.
-having wander through the halls Clayton finally found a suitable "room". the large and empty walk in freezer in the kitchen. there wasn't much in the way of room in it so he removed the food all off to the one corner, and set about placing a small mattress, a metal rack of some kind, and a work bench he had found in the basement, as well as a couple boxes of tools and various other things he had found. after seting things the way he wanted he left the room, making sure to lock the room with a pad lock he had found-

-thinks to himself: now that's taken care of. im not tired yet. ill go explore a little more.....maybe i can find some electronics; if im going to get out of here im going to have to find a way to recreate the conditions that sent me here. perhaps then i can get back. i know that devil girl said there's no way out. i refuse to believe that though, i will find a way home-

-with his shot gun in hand we set out again down the hallways, careful to stay alert for anything.-

(to answer you previous question ultimate. no Clayton doesn't have feelings for katsune <i was just giving an example of how the best way to handle his stubbornness>; its to early. they have only just meet, that and neither of them no each other. if anything he detests katsune, lol like i said anyone can go after him, and they may win him over IF they know how.)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae had long since removed herself from the group, figuring that her absence wouldn't be noticed since everyone was either fighting or threatening eachother. She now stood in the doorway of what appeared to be some sort of study, of which she eyed with intent. The room smelled a curious scent of floor polish and cleaner so there was no surprise that the interior was just as tidy. Taking a hesitant step towards the bulky desk propped near a wide window, Rae took notice of a thin layer of dust resting upon the surface. Looks like this place wasn't used in awhile... She thought, feeling herself relax. Her eyes then caught sight of two rather large bookcases resting in the corner. A smile curled her lips as she remembered how, in many movies she had seen prior to arriving in Hotel California, a secret passage would reveal itself if you activate the right switch, or should I say, book.
And so, with her smile never faltering, Rae began to pluck away the books one by one in hopes of discovering what she deeply wished to discover.*
(Wait, Lesk told him the three ways to get out. Clayton's not very observant.)
(no he didn't? i dont remember him doing so? i just looked back, i dont see it.)
( I coulda sworn that I posted that.)
hmmm
(wheres ultimate?? and avlin? its going to be hard to continue if they quit)
(Oh, don't worry. Ulti and MOAR won't quit on us. I doubt Alvin will. Axel just couldn't get on.)
-Clayton continue his exploration, he wast sure why he was doing what he was doing. he knew he should get some rest, but....the thought of that put im ill at ease. he would be vulnerable if he slept. he had been awake for 39 hours straight, even he was being the effects of no sleep. he continued to walk the halls keeping alert for the slightest sound-

-thinks to himself: why is it all this is bothering me? i need to figure out why....!?!-

-as he crossed a hallway he heard a familiar warbling sound; one he had heard many times. he turn towards the sound and came on guard with his shot gun raised; 15 feet away from him was an armored behemoth. he knew what it was.....but why was it here? Clayton prepared for battle. he didn't know why a Covenant Elite Zealot was here; but he intend to kill the bastard-
(A wild behemoth appeared! Clayton used Play-Doh! The behemoth ran away! "Bwaaa~ I thought you used Clay?!!")

A butterfly flutter around Katsune, it's black outline and purplish wings amusing her greatly. She let out a finger and the butterfly landed on it and rested itself upon it. As it remained there, Katsune's eyes glew purple. With the butterfly on her finger, she headed toward the library, to give someone special a gift.
-the armored lizard like behemoth; a Covenant Elite Zealot. stared back at Clayton, its mandibles wiggled slightly, then it roared a battle cry like challenge and raised a odd looking claw shaped object. Clayton knew what that weapon was and dived through on of the open doors as hot blue plasma bolts hit the sop where he had been standing-

-thinks to himself: a fucking Zealot class! son of....no. getting worked up of it is pointless; you have killed one before. though you nearly died in the process. no i must eliminate it, i may be alone but i can still kill it, its an elite like another; except for the stronger shields and extreme combat experience i just need to get past those powerful shields-

-another roaring challenge was heard and it echoed. Clayton taking a deep breath cleared his mind of all thought; all fear, all doubt. he swat turned around the corner of the door of the room he had dove into and fired off a few rounds from his shot gun and dove and rolled to the nearest available cover and ducked as plasma bots rained down on him. he waited for a lull in the firing and ran straight out firing and taking hits to his shields; the low shields warning sounded in his helmet. he drove straight forward firing all the way, the beg 9 foot tall monster before him took the hits staggering a bit as each round hit it, its shields glowing and flaring with each hit. Clayton dove low and slammed in to the big brute, knocking them both to the floor; both weapons were dropped and a deadly grappling match began. both combatants intent on ripping each other limb from limb. Clayton manged to bring one of his lager combat knives in to play and began trying to skewer the giant Elite. the Elite not about to allow Clayton to go at him freely with a knife roared another challenge and kicked Clayton of him sending him threw a near by wall-

-thinks to himself: his shields a to strong, im going to have to use that energy sword to get through his shields or get his fallen plasma weapon. ether will do, its too bade my another of my fellow Spartans isn't here.......we could then concentrate fire and bring him down with little issue-

-as he hit the floor he rolled and came up with the same odd little device and he squeezed it, making the light blue energy blade appear and he then ran and dove back out the hole in the wall he had just made. the Zealot was waiting on the other side; holding a matching energy sword. both combatants swung and missed, and instead ended up hitting each others swords. a great crash can be heard; like thunder as the tow energy blades hit each other. a titanic battle ensued as the dodged each other and clashed blades-

(im thinking of introducing another character, hmmm a female character; just for shits and giggles XD)
(hmmmm no reply's? and on a week end??)
(Eh, I had to do some stuff today. *looks at last actual post, mouth hangs open* I am NOT reading that! I am much too lazy! Plus my mind's still half in this book I'm reading.)
(I am busy on weekends now, one because of school, and I took up a honor class, two, because of usual outings every Sunday. So, sorry, I may not be able to post as much, or if I do, I'll only be able to stay on for about 30 minutes or so.)
laugh

(@Lady_Rebel XD lol like i said when i rp i write alot, i like to be very descriptive, lols witch comes in handy in "certain" kinds of rps -perverted smile- @ultimate awwwww...........well that explains why ive no seen you on.....)
(*cries* I finished the bbok, which I thought was the last one in the series, but NO! We have to continue this and have people break up! Wait, not being the last book is good, which means there's more story! But, it's annoying! But...

AHHHHH!!!! I hate going around in circles! Ladies! *directed at previous paragraph* I wash my hands of this weirdness.

I should actually post, but I don't know what to post. I know! Playing with fire!)

~Lia~

Bored because all the action went elsewhere, I summoned some fire and started playing Cat's Cradle with it.
rainy
(wow 2 days and no posts..................................wow­...­...­)
(It does that.)
(Yeah. One day we get like, three hundred posts then it dies for awhile. xD

*rubs shock paddles together* LIVE, HOTEL CALIFORNIA! LIVE! *shocks forum*)

*Unfortunately for Rae, it was just two ordinary bookshelves filled with ordinary books. She heaved a sigh and took a step back, eyeing the shelves with both frustration and disappointment. As her foot placed itself upon the polished floor, it sank with a low mechanical whir following right after. Startled, Rae leaped from her position, noticing that she somehow activated a chain reaction. Her gaze then darted over to the over sized mirror in the corner, which was now flipped and opened, revealing a dark tunnel.*
"Yes!" *Rae fist pumped before rushing over to the entrance of the secret path. It gave off a peculiar scent only described as something very old and very dead but that didn't stop her from taking a couple steps into the tunnel. She stood in awe, wondering if--Shh...!
Her heart seemed to skip a beat when sudden and total darkness took its hold. She whipped herself around, seeing that the entrance had closed, leaving her trapped.* "Oh, crap..."
~Lia~

Bored again, I sighed and walked towards the door. "Hey, I'm going to go outside for bit. If you smell smoke don't worry!"
*Rae reached out and with her extended arm, felt for the entrance. She found that her path was no longer blocked by the back side of a mirror but instead, some kind of stone wall. Now having no way to get back into the study (not that she really wanted to anyway), it was decided then to journey on further down the length of the not-so-secret-anymore passage. Rae headed off blindly, her vision obscured by the darkness.*
~Lia~

Wandering around outside, I was depressed by the grayness of it all. the gray trees, the gray heath, the gray sky. It needed some red. I stalked into the woods...
sad
(well i guess this place is officially dead............)
(NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IT'S NEVER OFFIACLLY DEAD!!!!!! ((Lol, my spelling sucks!!!!)) IT'S JUST IN A COMA!!!!!)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
crying
(I am soooo sorry everybody. I'm just having the worst time with my laptop and fanpop. Google chrome has been messing up on me and explorer just refuses to work.I miss you all so much and I am working on finding a solution*hopefullyanewlaptoponNov2ndbutwes­hal­lse­e* Using my moms laptop now, but I gotta go work on drawing so I can't respond. Please just hang in there! The certified menace to technology is trying -_-' Love ya all and missing ya too....WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO TECHNOLOGY!?!?!)
crying
(*cries* WE MISS YOU TOO!!!! HURRY BACK!!!!)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(K. Lets hope Firefox works! now.......anyone want to fill me in on what I missed?)
(Uh... I'm a little fuzzy myself. Uh, pretty much we stood around in the ballroom, Katsune, Alvin, and Rae had a fight with Clayton as soon as he got here. Rae went somewhere and Lesk broke up the fight. Katsune, Clayton, and Lesk went to the ballroom and Lesk, Alvin, Lia, and Stara had a random hit the ball of *insert element here* back and forth. Lia dropped a glittery ball on Stara and fell on her after being hit by a water ball. Katsune tried to go after Clayton like she does with Rae, but it didn't go the way she wanted so she ran out in a huff. I dunno where Katsune and Clayton are now. I lost track of them. Rae was in the library but she found a secret passage. Alvin's somewhere. Lesk and Stara are still in the ballroom. Lia's outside plotting some pyromania. We left Sisceal where he is.)