tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3051-3100 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
(( Read the pages then))
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( xD I'm skimming though and I suddenly see "Jesus fuck, what the hell did I miss?!" I don't know why I laughed so hard...
ANYWAY, like he said, you didn't miss much. Alvin and the other dude, (whose name I forget atm), just joined. Alvin is a demigod. The other dude is a vampire. I think. .__.;;;
But, otherwise, that's really it. ))
9pretty much sums it up!)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( ( ^ ^ )b ))
angry
I'm MAD
hơn một năm qua emoboycry01 said…
(Why?)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(@Ultima LOL it's Ale. xD
@izzah Yeah, you pretty much got it all down. Oh, and Rae is trying to avoid the bad guys. Well...sort of.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(.....)
(...What? >_>)
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(xD The silence treatment.)

"...Ale, was it? Yes, pretend I am her, and bring joy to yourself...You miss her, don't you?"
*What the hell?
Rae swallowed dryly, seeing the dismal expression on Katsune's face. She didn't know exactly how to respond to her ludicrous offer to 'pretend she was her'.
Narrowing her eyes a bit questionably, she replied* "...What are you getting at, Katsune?"
"Nothing, my love. I just want you to be happy. Now look into my eyes. Ale will be here in a flash.." Katsune put her hands on Rae's shoulders, trying to relieve her sudden suspicions..
"Rae truly loves Ale, isn't it? If I can get her to think I am Ale, then maybe I can..."
T.k falls asleep
*Now this was confusing. How did this demon know who Ale was, and why did she want Rae to pretend she was her?
If anything, Katsune wasn't anything like Ale, in personality or otherwise!*

(But then again...I didn't even give Ale a personality...o3o *derps*)
(Hmm...You can make it up now then!)

"Don't worry, as I said, it's just for your happiness. There's nothing to hesitate about, Rae dear."
(Yeah, I kinda thought she was gonna be like...a character that was only going to be mentioned here and there...or not at all. xD)
*zzzzzzzzzzzz*
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(Holy Shiz....huit! Huit Pages!!!!! Oh sacre bleu pourquoi?!?...... *le sigh* c'est la vie. -_____- Don't mind me, just jumping back in now after abandoning Hotel for a few days.)

~Sisceal~
Walking down the hall I swear I could hear music. It sounded terribly sad, but I whistled along anyway.

~Obsidian~
"sounds like we have a musician among us now."
After a few hours t.k wakes up and rubs his eye*Danm that was a good nap*t.k goes to hus case and takes out his flute and walks to the ledge and sits there and starts playing
I walk down the halls
~Sisceal~
Continuing my walk down hall I began to sing another song that I happened to know. Getting a little too into it I even started dancing down the hall while. "Aishite mo ii kai? yureru yoru ni . Aragamama de ii yo matto fukaku. Kurushii kurai ni nareta kuchibiru ga tokeau hodoni. Boku wa...kimi no...vanilla." I have no regrets, well....a least when nobody else is around.
(And the secret goof inside comes out.)
(=,=)

T.k still playing and the music echos through the vents
Alvin: I jump between the walls and get to the roof
*The melody started again, and it can be heard quite clearly throughout the halls. Rae wondered if that kid had anything better to do than play the flute.
She inclined her head slightly, as she could hear something overlap the music. The sound of someone...singing? Odd.*
(XD Dang it! Now I keep imagining Sisceal dancing down the hall like in the video!)

~Obsidian~
"Seems our guests are in a musical mood today." I stood in a room just under where the flute player was ,listening.
(commas...they make a huge difference, don't they?)
T.k stops and puts the flute down*I haven't play my guitar in a while I wonder if I can still play*t.k walk to his guitar and grabs it and leans against a small and looks at his notes
"...Hold on a sec..." *Rae peeks out the door to see if she could get a look at the mystery singer. She looks up and down the corridor, a little cautiously though. After all, she wasn't sure if the bad guys were still after her.*

(Ya got that right! o3o/)
~Sisceal~
*currently in his own little world. still a dancin and singin away. ^w^*
After finishing reading the notes t.k starts playing on the guitar and starts to sing a little after words
'This is the song t.k singing link )
*A wild Dancing Sisceal has appeared!
Rae begins to giggle quietly, not wanting to draw attention to herself. He looked like he was having fun, and she didn't want to ruin that by laughing like a major moron.
She continued to watch those funky dance moves in (almost) silence with much amusement.*
(Oh no..I almost missed the weird side of Hotel California! D:)

Music broke out everywhere, from a flute, to vocals, to a dancing Sisceal, and who knows what else. Staring at him questiongly, Katsune sighed. "Uh, what's going on?... Am I missing out on something? Haha...?" She looked around for anything else that's going to pop out like a dancing clown zebra.
( ♪~ DAH, DAH, DAH DAH DAH CIRCUS DAH DUH DAH DAH DAH DUH AFRO
CIRCUS AFRO, CIRCUS AFRO
POLKA DOT, POLKA DOT, POLKA DOT, AFRO~ ♪)
~Sisceal~
I stumbled over the edge of a carpet, it threw me off a bit, but didn't damper my little personal dance party one bit. For once I didn't feel a shred of misery I was positively gay as can be.
The music grows louder near the other because t.k was at the stair case.t.k was 9steps away from the others
(xD Now that I think of it, Katsune's new weakness is going to be a dancing clown zebra and of course, spiders.)

The music starts to get a bit irrating in Katsune's eyes. The source was moving, and was behind them. Moving away from Rae reluctantly, she walked over to the stairs and looked around. It seemed to be upstairs, but was it coming down? Katsune stood there and decided to wait and see.
T.k stop*seem like I still got it*t.k wonders what to eat and then his stomach growls*crap*
~Obsidian~
I decided to follow our little music maker.
T.k starts walking up stairs to some room and enters it
(Uh oh, it looks like Obsidian changed his target! :u

Maybe next time, Rae.)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald looked at Obsidian,seeing him following something.She smiled,then began walking the other way,hoping to find other guests.
(May have difficulty reponding. My computer kicked me off of fanpop and refuses to log back in!! So I have to use y mom's comp. until it decides to stop PMSing.....T_T I just have had no luck with technology lately...)
(WUBWUBWUBWUB.)

*Now that Katsune was gone and the antagonists were after another guest, Rae was pretty much free to do whatever she wanted. She then made her way down the opposite corridor, her heels clicked slighty with the every step and echoed down the walls.*
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh* I'M BACK, FELLOW HOTEL CALIFORNIANS!!! My internet went down because the dish had water leaking in to it from the 8 storms in three day we had here.)

~Stara~
Feeling ditched, I ditched my family. They were smart, they could figure out what to do. I walked towards the sound of singing, and discovered Sisceal singing and dancing away merrily. I stood in a dark doorway and enjoyed the sight.

~Lia~
After being ditched by my sister, I pulled out my fiddle and played the fastest song I knew.

(Yes, she plays the fiddle.)
hơn một năm qua demigoddessrlz said…
(can i join?)
(Of course! It's been dead for the last few days. *glares at other Hotel Californians* Basically, appear in a random place and go.)
(Uhhhhh.....)
(Oh, look. Another person! Please, interact with one of my characters! See what happens when my internet goes down for a few days? You all start chasing music and then stop posting! Grrrrr...

Don't mind me, I'm just ranting. :D)
<(-_-)>
(Hurr....)

*All this music playing and dancing seemed to brighten the Hotel with just a trace of life, though now it was as silent and eerie as ever. The shadows from the night leaked in from the windows, causing the corridors to appear even more nightmarish than before. Rae couldn't help but to feel a little spooked about wandering around on her own, not knowing what could be lurking in the darkness...
She turns a corner, and SURPRISE! It's her buddy Matt!*
(Nooooooo~!)

Noticing nothing was going to come around, Katsune returned into the room and noticed another thing. Rae was gone! "Rae..?" Stomping her foot in frustration and the thought of Rae meeting Matthew again, she stormed off toward the room Lia resided, thinking Rae might've headed there— or not.