tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3001-3050 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
~Stara~

The Hotel trembled and i yelled at Rae and Katsune, "Hit the deck!" I turned to my family, dark swirling around my hands. They joined their powers with mine to make a shield over us, Rae, and Katsune. It wasn't as strong as it would have been if I had had an opposite like Lesk and Lia had, but it was enough to prevent any falling debris.
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
I stop before anything could fall" No you can't"
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Why did he make an earthquake in the first place...? .-.)

*The violent shaking halted abruptly, and Rae regained her balance. She blinked, dumbfounded.* "...What the hell was all that...?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua emoboycry01 said…
I puy my hands in my pocket *Then why did you come?*
( So he doesn't lose the power to do it)

" Because I wanted to"
*whatever makes you happy *I walk away with my stuff to a door and I open and enter and I shut the door not caring who was the stranger
~Stara~

I looked up at the ceiling. "I don't know." Since it seemed to have stopped, and nothing fell anyway, I lowered my hands and magic. "Alvin is the son of the god of earthquakes, so maybe him?"

~Lia~

"Man, did he hit that jackpot in the abilities area. He can turn to steam, control fire and water, and cause earthquakes!" muttered Lesk.
I fall through a hole back to where I was before I went to the roof
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
Alvin landed in front of us and Katsune clenched her teeth with anger. "You inconsiderate....!" She took him by the collar and raised him up to her face. "What were you thinking?! What if Rae got hurt?!"
(*waits for the shat to hit the fin*)
I'm just walking past the halls and down the stairs *man,It's been a long time since I been in here*as I continue walking
(Shat? Fin? D: I don't understand.)
I vapor travel behind Katsune" Considering how I really want ot get out of this Hell Hold" I vapor travel to the galls
(I reversed the vowels of "shit" and "fan". And Alvin, why don't you stay still for a moment?)
(Ok really weird momment here. Because Alvin has ADHD he can help it)
She kept on her knees, in the same position, struck silent. Her eyes widened a little. "Thats how he plans on getting out?! I'm going to kill that child, once I get the chance, I'll destroy him! He can't continue on like that, not at all!" Katsune thought, and her mind wandered, but she stayed repulsive.
(Oh, yeah, forgot about ADHD. I have ADHD as well.)
(Then how did you read Emerald's love letters?)
I keep vapor traveling through places" Got to find that key"
Im still walking past the halls*I forgot how big this place was well not my problem*I shrug and go down level and I look at the walls *yeah people have been here guess I never noticed*I start checking room to see what person would live here.
I then slam into a door
(Stara isn't. I am. And I had some serious self discipline instilled into me as a kid by my karate teacher.

Les and Lia are both more likely to ADHD than Stara. Part of being water and fire users.

My computer's going to die i like 40 minutes.)
*Rae pouted a little as Alvin turned into vapour and floated away. How she wanted to posess such awesome powers and abilities...
Oh well. She turned back to see Katsune staring off into space with blank, widened eyes. She waved a hand in front of the demon* "Katsune? You okay...?"
( My COMPUTER WILL NEVER DIE)
*hmm I guess I was wrong no one lives here* I talk out my flute from the case and I lean against the wall and played the same song from earlier
(*sicks tongue out at Alvin*

I'm going to bed...)
I hear the same song I heard early, but I keep vapor traveling from room to room
(Oh...Sorry about that, Stara. ^^)

Blinking a couple times, she looked up to see Rae, much to her (erotic) happiness. "Oh..Oh, sorry. I'm fine, thank you." Katsune stood up and smiled slightly. "Um, you look like you want something..? Not that I don't want to talk to you..."
I grab the floor
As im still playing it starts echo through the whole hotel top to bottom
*Before Rae could reply, she hears...a flute? Looking up, she listens closer to make sure she wasn't just imagining it. Still unsure, she glanced back to Katsune* "You hear that?"
"...Yes..." Katsune steps closer to the sound's direction and listens. "I don't think...Anyone we know can play the flute...How about we go meet the person playing it? He seems like a nice guy from here." She took Rae's hand and ran toward the source, passing through halls, and opening and closing doors.
"I guess but the music sounds kinda sa--" *She was cut off when Katsune took hold of her hand and pulled her along down the hallway.* "Wah...!"
melody become sadder and the notes became lighter and it grows louder
"Ck! These high notes kind of hurt..." Opening another door, they stumble upon a young man. Katsune stops abruptly and slides her hand out of Rae's. She goes down on her knees and listens intently, becoming lost in thought once again. "How enchanting...this melody..."
I don't notice anyone and I play deep and high notes and half an hour later I finish and put my flute in the case and I stand up and grab my guitar and sees two stranger*hello*my eye color changes to red
Flashing back to reality, Katsune stands up and bows. "Hello there. I really enjoyed your music! My name is Katsune Ichinose. Whats yours?" She smiles warmly at the stranger.
I walk into different rooms
"Yeah, it was a really good!" *Rae agreed. She had forgotten yet again that she was being hunted down. With a smile, she added* "A little depressing though."
I smile back *my name is T.k glad to meet you and thank you* my smile turn into a frown*it supposed to be sad *I grab my case and start walking to the roof
I vapor travel to the ground
*Rae watched as the boy walked around her and out the door. It didn't matter at all to her where he was going or why, so she just stood in silence.
As soon as he was gone, she froze. She was once again alone with Katsune. Nothing good ever came out of that!
Turning her head slowly towards the yandere demon, she smiled weakly. Oh boy...*
Turning around to Rae, who seemed to be smiling a bit, Katsune stood in front of her and took her hand. "..Pretend that I'm your girlfriend from the past.." Looking straight into Rae's eyes, Katsunes smile turned into a sullen frown.

(I forgot Rae's real normal girlfriend's name...Was it Alice? Or Lia..? Or was it just Stara?)
I was already back at the roof I put my case back where I left it and still hold on to my guitar and walk over the ledge and sit down looking at the sky
I do a massive stomp
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Jesus fuck what the hell did I miss?!))
(( Nothing much))
Sitting down on the ledge
i jump onto the roff and fall back down
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Over 10 pages without a reply is not nothing.))