tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2801-2850 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(Well...you have to consider how many times they have actually been in their own rooms. Which for some is 0. Funny considering that it is called a hotel. :/)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Shee giggled a bit and nodded.
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Yes! Finally!
Some harassment! Torture! Horror! :D)
~Obsidian~
"Come on then." I hopped up and held out my hand to her.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(I just remembered....KATSUNE NEVER FELL ASLEEP! 8D)

Her eyes softened as she stared at Rae. Laying back against the strangely soft pillow, Katsune was going to fall asleep but then...Was tempted not to.
(Does she even need sleep anyway? o3o)

*As the sun began to set over the horizon, Rae flopped over onto her stomach and muttered some nonsense in her sleep*
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( I think Matt's the one most often alseep... xD; But, that does make sense, being part cat and all... ))

Matthew had dozed off, after closing his eyes and thinking, I'll just... Rest my eyes for a bit..
Oh, Matty~ Don't lie to yourself~
Not getting very sleepy, Katsune sat up again. Hearing Rae's muttering she leaned over Rae and tried to listen to what she was saying. "She can be so silly sometimes...I wonder if she's having a dream?" Laughing to herself, she laid down beside Rae with a grin.

(~It feels so funny to be texting your dad. :3)
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(IKR? Mine fails at texting.)
*In fact, Rae was having a dream! She giggled (Oh god, the horror!) a bit in her sleep, as she was dreaming about Matt's fluffy ears for some reason.*
(XD Oh man, this plus watching this link =equals extremely goofy Lady_Rebel)
(Dafuq? He was being all psycho and then he just started singing? :L Musicals for ya.)

After hearing Rae giggle, Katsune hugged her from behind and decided to tune into her dreams. "A dream about that wretched Matthew?" With a sigh, she put her head on Rae's shoulder and whispered in Rae's ear; "Why don't you dream about the one beside you? About the one you can be with? Why is it you dream about such useless things?"
(*still laughing* I love musicals, though it's really annoying when they're on a time-sensitive mission and they're singing and going nowhere. Not refering to this one.)
(Sebastian's actor looked really cool! And, I can't tell is Grell's actor was a guy or a girl. :S Nice musical, though! ^^)
(Oh, dear God. Druitt sings his version of "We are the Champions" in the next part...)
"...Hu...?" *Rae woke up to what sounded like buzzing in her ear. She looked up to see Katsune yet again over her.* "...Don't tell me..."
*She sat up quickly, and felt for any punctures in her skin. When she found nothing, she sighed in relief.*
Katsune crossed her arms and sat up as well. "Come on, dear. Can't you trust me?" With a smile, she put her arm around Rae.

(Sorry..Late reply. :S)
~Sisceal~
I wa startin' to smell like...well not very pleasant. So I grabbed a clean pair of clothes and set off the the public restroom for a quick shower.
Emerald smiled and took his hand,then stood up and kissed his cheek.
~Obsidian~
"Who would you like to torment first my dear?" I delicately kissed her hand.
*Rae didn't know how to respond to that. How could she trust Katsune after she almost killed, raped, and slashed at her? Not to mention that she killed Matt out of a raging jealousy, only to bring him back to try hurt him again. And then there was the forced marriage and...the ruining of the shirt. Now that was something that couldn't be forgiven. Never.*
"I would love to torture my so called "friend". Who is that one again? Is it the Rae girl?"
(Rae. Rae. Rae. Rae~
Do it! She's squishy and weaker than all the others! :U)
~Obsidian~
"Alrighty then. Lets go find this so called 'friend' of yours!"
(Wait. I thought her 'friend' was Katsune .-.)
(xD I'm not even sure if Rae ever met Emerald before the basement incident.)

Looking away from Rae in slight disappointment, Katsune stood up. "Fine, think it that way. But..." Holding a hand to her heart she continued, "..Just remember, that if you ever need any help, I'll be there for you." With a smile, she put her hand on Rae's.
Emerald smirked."They should know better than to be my friend. Ooh make sure and save the blood,honey."
(Rae had no interaction with Emerald whatsoever! xD
But who are they going after then? .-.)
~Obsidian~
"Of course.You know how they are."
(...Katsune? e.e)
((I don't know. She was like "i forgot that girl who was trying to be my friend so i'll just say a name and go after that one" XD))

She smiled and kissed his cheek,holding his hand.
(So then they're going after Rae? :D)
(Are they? :D)
(>:D I feel like Obsidian now with my necklace. The wings are not attached yet because the chain refuses to fit through them....same problem with the holes on the heart, but I managed. -_-)
 (>:D I feel like Obsidian now with my necklace. The wings are not attached yet because the chain refu
((Yes. They're going after Rae.))
(Cool necklace! ^^ Now how about we start heading after Rae?)
(Alright.)
~Obsidian~
"Now where is that silly human? Oh Rae! Where are you!" I called out playfully.
(I feel so...alone. The fact that I have no significant other is heavy on my mind. Enough with this damn emo crap.)

I woke up falling and screaming. I flared out my wings instinctively, only to find that I had already hit the ground. "Ooof." I blinked at the sun, trying to figure out where the hell I was, because the last thing I remembered was Claw attacking me. (That's her ex's name. I finally named him.) Obviously, something wasn't right, because it had been dark then and my wound on my neck was bleeding. Now it was light and I had a scar. Then I remembered. That was months ago and I was stuck at the Hotel California. Lovely. I got up and went in search of edibles in the kitchen.

(Left the real life emo-ness and went straight into RP emo-ness. Smooth move, Lady.)
(You're not the only one Lady...-_-')
~Sisceal~
Embarassingly.....I forgot where the bathrooms were. So I continued to wander shirtless down the halls."Of all the times to have a memory lapse..."I grumbled.
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…

name Alvin Hamilton III
age 16
race Demigod
personality Clever, Laid Back, Strong, and Quiet
background~
anything you feel like putting~
 name Alvin Hamilton III age 16 race Demigod personality Clever, Laid Back, Strong, and Quiet
Emerald giggled crazily and kept holding his hand.
*Rae heard someone calling her name from the hallway. Now who could it be...?*
~Alvin~

I look around, putting my hand on my head." What the freak happened" I wander the halls
(Who's the godly parent? And HI!!!)

"Food, food. Why the hell am I always looking for food?" I wandered through the Hotel, cursing myself, my stomach, and the the freaking HUGE Hotel. I finally found the kitchen and plopped myself down at the table, eating a bag of chips left there by Matt and generally feeling sorry for myself.

(Hey, should I bring her sister into this? And her sister's BF?)
(O.o How on earth did I do that? 3 myselfs all in a row?)
(( So it's allowed awesome. The parent is Poseidon and his mom was a duaghter of Hephaestus and Hey to you))

I turn around a corner, landing in the kitchen. I rub my head and some of my memories come back
(Yes, Welcome!)
~Obsidian~
"Oh Rae Rae come on out and play!"

~Sisceal~
I happened upon the kitchen, but as soon as I saw Stara took an immediate about face without another word.

(You can if you want.)
*Rae foolish left out into the hallway. She looked both ways down the hall, confused. Was she finally going crazy?*
(Water and fire? Awesome!)

I looked up at the new person who stumbled into the kitchen. "Hello, and welcome to my personal hell hole. Which I share with several other people. I'm currently on the waiting list to be tortured by to of them. Care to join us? Oh, darn, you already have and there's no turning around." Hearing Sisceal in the hall, I frowned but didn't say anything.

name Nate Hamlock
age 17
race Demigod son of Cratos the god of strength
personality Serious
background Went through a line of orphanages
anything you feel like putting Thinks he can find a way out of the hotel

name Nate Hamlock age 17 race Demigod son of Cratos the god of strength personality Serious