tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2701-2750 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Wait. who is she holding by the collar? Stara or Rae? *derps*)
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(I think Stara since Stara creaked the door. Besides, who doesn't love the old enmity between Stara and Emerald? Munch crunch munch)
*Rae looked up from dem panties to see a very pissed off looking Emerald grab Stara by her collar. Now this is going to get interesting...*
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
I had to help her somehow. So I picked up one of Emerald's love letters and began reading it out loud."My dear Obsidian, not a day goes by whithout me thinking about your-"
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald blushed darkly and gasped.She ran over to Sisceal and grabbed the love letter back."Don't you dare,you fucking bastard!!"She hugged the letter to her chest and growled."Everybody out!!"
*Rae blurted out a small laugh. She had just finished reading that one.*
(xDD Dat Rae...)
last edited hơn một năm qua
~Sisceal~
"You have a lovely way with words." I actually smiled at her." I would have never guessed."

~Obsidian~
"As you wish my dear." I stepped out the door not wanting to anger her more.
After Emerald had shoved everyone out,she slammed the door shut and sat on the bed,her knees hugged to her chest,her letter to her chest."I could never let him see this.....It would be so embarrassing.....And unprofessional....."
~Sisceal~
"I though they were sweet. Despite what I say, I really am a sucker for romantic stuff."
*Well that was...disappointing.
Rae had expected a much more impressive outcome than that. Oh well.*
"Haha, really?" *Rae grinned at the priest* "Yeah, I admit they're pretty...romantic, in that sickly sweet and choking kind of way."
~Sisceal~
"Well....I didn't say what kind of romantic..." I looked away, my face beat red.

~Obsidian~
Hands on hips I scowled at them."Now see what you've done?"
There's nothing better than sitting in the library after escaping two psychos. The window open, and the mellow breeze still brewing, Katsune sat and drank the last of Rae's spare blood.
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( >:L Obsidian's gonna give y'all a stern talkin' to! ))

Matthew was still outside. He really did love it out here. It was quite beautiful, despite the creepy vibes it gave off. He lay down, staring at the sky, and began to reminisce. Well, that's not really a good word for it. He began to think about his unfortunately crappy life before he came here.
Emerald sighed and sat there."Obsidian!"
*Rae smiled to herself.
She couldn't help but wonder what Obsidian's reaction would be after reading such letters. She wonders...*
~Obsidian~
"Yes dear!" I straightened up and waited to hear what she wanted.
Katsune was done and peered out the window. She saw Matthew laying down outside. Leaning out, she smiled. "The poor guy deserves a break. I wonder if he's thirsty?" Taking another cup and filling it halfway with Rae's blood she called out to Matthew. "Hey Matthew!! Are you thirsty? I got a nice warm cup of coffee here for you!" Katsune smiled and opened the window enough for her to jump out of.
(Katsune...why? D:)
(She's just sponsoring the cafè down the street from the Hotel. :P)
(( xDD Eww... ))

He snapped his head up to see Katsune hanging out of a window, waving a cup of coffee around.
Matt still didn't entirely trust Katsune, but... Hey, free coffee! "Uh, sure, okay!"
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Awwww!!! And I was offline for the grabbing Stara by the collar? *sulks*)

"Ah but what have we done?" I called after Obsidian. "Embarrassed you and your" I made smooching noises, "lover?"
Katsune magically teleported next to Matthew (because I'm too lazy for the stairs) and held out the cup. "Here. It's really good. I....made it myself. Of course, Rae was there beside me!" Katsune laughed slightly and put it in Matthews hand.

( Stara + Smooching noises = o_e' )
(Lol!^ She enjoys making fun of bad guys.)
"Please come in here."Emerald put her letter back in her desk and sat back down on her bed.
(I'd love to hear how she makes smooching noises when she's alone with Sisceal. :^) Ehehehehehehe..!)
(^ ಠ__ಠ)

*Rae couldn't help but to laugh at Stara's smoochie noises. It was something that you'd never expect her to do, and she just did it.*
(Oh, dear God. How did I know that was coming? @MOAR: XD)
(It's just THAT easy! Order today at: 1-800-TRUTH Remember, Sisceal X Stara FTW! ;D)
(What if I don't wanna remember? :L
Ohohohon~ )
(...Theres always space for another liter of Rae blood!
Muahaha~ )
(Katsune shouldn't drink too much of that crap. She might get sick from too much derp in her diet.)

*Rae decides to head off on her own back upstairs. This gave her some time to wonder about some things like this place being in another dimension and how much time passed in her own world. Was it the same as this place or was it like Narnia where you would get back and only a minute or something had passed? Gah.
She had to stop her thinking. It hurt's her head when she does.*
(xDD Well her supply is already empty, I mean, Matthew is going to drink the last cup. But I'd love to make a derpy Katsune... Unless she already had a derpy moment.)
(I...I can't imagine Katsune being derpy...I just can't xDD)
(( A derpy Katsune... Naw.. She's too much of a sadist to be derpy... =w=;; ))

Matt blinked when she appeared right next to him, (Kinda freaky..!), but took the "coffee."
Poor, poor, Matthew didn't know what he was about to do.
He held the cup to his lips and tilted the cup.
A small rivulet of the thick, red liquid began a journey to meet his tongue. (:L Herp derp, poetic moment~!)
BUT THEN!
A wild Squirrel appeared!
Squirrel used Jump!
Matt's Cup was KO'd! ... Out of his hands!

The confused Neko watched the squirrel jump over him and the cup fly out of his hands and the red liquid splash into the air.
But.. Coffee wasn't red... he thought.
Oh, dear Matty... Haven't you learned to not trust Katsune~? ^J^
(Curses! Foiled again!)

*Rae eventually made her way to ground floor, and smiled as she pulled out several of Emerald's love letters she had taken with her. Laughing quietly, she read them to herself as she began to wander down the halls.*
As the cup flew, descending toward the ground, Katsune's face darkened. But under that expression she smiled, showing her clenched teeth. "O-Oh well....We can always collect some more.." A little disappointed, Katsune disappeared back into the Library.
At the Library, Katsune sat at the table with her head in her hands. She was awaiting for Rae to come around and allow her to collect some more blood. But, Katsune didn't want to. What was her real decision? She couldn't decide. And even if she did, controversy arose again, supporting the other decision. Augh, how irritating!
(It must be...eheh...)

"...How I wish to be caressed..." *Rae laughed again. These things just never get old.
She read for several minutes until her stomach growled. With a soft grunt, she turned to walk blindly in the way (she thought) was the kitchen.*
(Bop a doo... waiting for someone to interact with Stara...)
Matt watched Katsune disappear again, throughly confused.
He saw several flies where the drink had spilled and muttered, "Nasty," before scooting away and lying back down.
Hearing Rae naïvely walk toward the Library, Katsune lifted her head and put her little hat on again. Slowly and quietly standing near the door, she stepped out and looked toward Rae who was reading the love letters. "Rae! What are you reading? Is it those letters again..?" Sternly, she snatched the letters away from Rae and started to read a few lines.
"Yeah, they're hilariou--hey!" *She cried as Katsune whisked them away from her to read them herself. Rae sighed impatiently.* "I was reading them first, you know..."
"Um,..." Katsune handed Rae the letters back and smiled wearily. "Do you mind if I can talk to you for a while? In private?" Putting her hands behind her back, a small syringe appeared. "No...I don't want to...There's no reason for it!" Closing her hand, the syringe faded into purple dust, falling to the ground.
"We're kinda already in private..." *Rae pointed out, gesturing towards the empty hallways with all the empty rooms that were all eerily quiet and lifeless. She was completely oblivious to Katsune's conflicting behavior with herself over collecting derpy blood for tea. It just wasn't something she would catch onto right away.* "Derp."
(xDD derpy blood..)

Katsune nodded slightly and returned her attention to Rae. "Y-Yes! Um, you seem hungry, ah, how about we go check the kitchen? Ha.." Stepping out of Rae's way she smiled and gestured for Rae to continue towards the kitchen.
*Something was obviously wrong, but Rae was too hungry to care. Her head was also feeling a little...strange, possibly from the sickly sweet scented letters.* "Um...yeah, alright..."
Taking Rae's hand, Katsune continued walking toward the Kitchen. Upon reaching there, she opened the fridge and looked inside.
*She began digging around absently in the cupboards, seeing as Katsune was already looking in the fridge.*
"Er..." Inside, some weird bread was set there. Not wanting to get dirty, she took a pen out of her pocket and picked at it. "..?" Something crawled out of it, only to be a spider. With a scream, Katsune jumped back and the fridge slammed closed. Hugging her self, she sat down on a chair, moaning. "Nnn....Sss...Ss.."