tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2451-2500 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae facepalms. Why won't these people leave her alone?*

(xDD Don't worry, Rae. At least now you know it's gonna happen~)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(Because your sexy and you know it. xD)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( But Rae, dear~ D: It's so fun to bother you~ ))

Matthew, according to MOARdesu's post a little while ago, was in the kitchen.
He had been hiding in a corner when Obsidian and Emerald were hunt-- er, looking, for them.
Not hearing anymore ruckus, he slowly got out of his corner.
(They're out in the hallway, Matt. :U
Hurry yo kitty self over there!)

*Rae was still facepalming.*
(Oh no you don't, little cat boy.)

Katsune decided it would be alright if she left and so she walked out as Emerald was staring and questioning Obsidian. It didn't matter if she left anyway, and she turned and walked back outside to Rae was ah, facepalming. "...Um, did something happen when I left?" Katsune said, a bit stern.
(Hurry it up, goddammit! :U)

"Uh, no! Not at all!" *She shook her head, still leaning against the wall.*
"I'm trying!" Matt hissed at MOARdesu. I mean, really. Let him take his own sweet time.
He looked around and darted out into the hallway, ever so nimble.
His nimbleness could not ever meet up to the nimblest of nimble nimbles in the town of Nimbletown.
He was just that nimble.
Seeing Rae and Katsune, he frowned a bit, but used his nimbley-nimble powers to pass by Obsodian and Emerald unnoticed.
"What did I miss?" he asked, joining them.
(xD He didn't even get healed from getting his neck– Oh whatever.)

Katsune looked at Matthew from the corner of her eye, and decided to let Rae answer him, just in case we make a mistake and, I don't know, call him Hello Kitty or some other crap. Let us carry on.
(Don't you be hissing at me, kitty. >:U)

"Well--" *Rae froze, and from the corner of her eye, she seen it. That's right.
A spider. A huge, ugly one perched right on her shoulder.* "...Hah..."
*Today just really wasn't her day. But then again, she's been messed around with her ever since she had gotten to that Hotel!*
(( @Ultima FUCK LOGIC WHEEEEEEEEEEW~ *hyper* 8DDD ))

Matt saw Rae freeze up at seeing the spider on her shoulder.
It saw a fairly large one, maybe poisonous.
Matt watched Rae flick it off her shoulder and it scuttle away.
He shuddered involuntarily. Matt had never liked spiders.
He waited patiently for Rae or Katsune to catch him up.

(( One hundredth page~! :D Yeeeyyyy~ *throws confetti everywhere* ))
(*dances around like a moron* HELL YEAH! WOOT~)

*Now that the spider was dealt with, Rae decided to explain in the most precise and informative way she could:*
"Okay, so we locked ourselves in the room but Obsidian found us and he ate a spider and Stara totally broke his nose and Emerald came around and I seen her panties and she had her fangs and claws out and now her and Obsidian are having relationship issues and all that~ Well, that's what I got out of it anyway."
(xD Wee!)

"Then..." She continued off from Rae and changed her tone. "Oh, Matthew dear, it was quite dangerous here while you were gone. Something seemed to have possessed Emerald and ended up with Obsidian having his blade to Emeralds neck. After a minute or two, she snapped back to reality and then well the usual, 'Oh my gosh, what are you doing?' and the scared look, blah blah. So how have you been, Matty dear?" Katsune sounded like it all wasn't a big deal, but was it also a attempt to show she wasn't in the mood for 'Matty'?
(He ate a spider? ._. And you saw Emerald's panties? ...What the fudgenoodles?)
A bit overwhelmed, Matt said, "Er, I've been... Okay... It's not very fun hiding in a cramped space for who knows how long with nothing else there except a dead mouse crawling with insects."
"Ew." *Rae made a face at the thought of a decaying mouse corpse that was swarming with maggots and insects. Nasty.*
Katsune smiled and laughed a bit. "Ha..Ha..Cool..I guess..." Closing her jaw she thought to herself, "I wish that dead mouse was you..." Letting out her hand she motioned toward the courtyard. "Maybe we all deserve some fresh air, don't you think?"
(My, Katsune is quite bitter towards him, isn't she? :0)

"Uh, sure. Let's get out of here!" *Rae looked over at the door. There was no way she wanted to hang around anyway if thing's go really sour.*
(Ah, the physics of envy...)
Matt nodded in agreement. "Fresh air.." He sighed wistfully at the thought of letting his worries melt away.
(( :u Katsune. Y U JELLY. ))
(xD I feel so Kyon-ish around you two.)

With both of their consent, she opened the door for them and grinned. "Well? Shall we?"

(Ooh, the wonders of slamming doors into...)
(( Lol, when I went to look up Kyon, I saw "Haruhi" and I immediately thought of Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club... xD;; ))
(xD When I see Haruhi, I think of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya xD Kyon is just the guy who is in the anime and he's all 'wtf is going on here' and he's the normal and literal one that everyone loves until Asakura tries to kill him and yadda blah yadda blah... You probably know that already...xD)
(( Yeah.. xD;
*points to my icon* That's one of my favorite scenes from OHSH... >.> Never take Honey's sugar away from him. ))

(( Admfkexkks-- Brb... ))
(I love OHSHC~ *-*
That's right, never mess with teh Honey or you'll get'cher arm chewed up :U)

*MOARdesu is lazy. Rae and the others went outside.*
(Well then.)

Upon reaching outside, like anyone else who's tired from all the melodrama, Katsune leans against a tree and closes her eyes for a nap. The wind blows mildly and with a sigh, she falls asleep.

(M.S.L - Matthew Spaz Logic... Admfkexkks--Brb...))
(*alone* .-.)

*Rae smiled a bit as she felt the breeze running through he hair. It felt nice.
This was probably the first and last time she would be feeling relaxed in this place, so she treasured the moment and feel.*
(BLAM! I am back!)

Katsune opened one eye and noticed Rae alone, relaxing. Grinning and opening both eyes, she stood up and casually walked behind Rae. And like anyone would, she covered Rae's mouth with a cloth stained with chloroform. Of course it would take a few minutes.
(...Oh damn. D:)

*Rae struggled against Katsune's grip, but eventually fell limp and unconscious.*
After she stopped moving, Katsune pulled her inside the mansion through a different entrance and inside the library of doom. Tieing Rae onto a chair, Katsune waited and sipped some tea.

(Admfkexkks...Brb...again...D,:)
(She finally cracked and decided to tie her up, eh? xD)

*It was awhile before Rae stirred herself awake. Her vision blurred, but she could make out Katsune just a few feet away, though she wasn't entirely sure it was her.* "Uhn...What?"
(I saved this moment for a while ya know. ^.^)

Laying the tea cup down, she took a syringe with a new, and quite long needle. "It's nothing, dear. Just a little...extraction." Putting the syringe down, Katsune went near Rae and stared into her eyes. "I'll let you stay here for a while before I do so...Don't you agree?"
"What the hell are you talking about...?" *She blinked at Katsune in confusion, still a little out of it.
She tried to move herself, but then she realized something bound her.* "Oh shit."
"Fine, we'll start right away, my love.." She took the syringe again and leaned down near Rae's wrist. At first, Katsune was nearing it slowly, but as she reached it, she stabbed through her in a quick thrust. Rae's blood spurred inside the syringe and Katsune licked her lips. "Only 3 more to go..." Grinning she pulled the needle out.
"Why the hel--" *Rae was cut off when Katsune stabbed her freaking arm with the needle! It hurt, obviously.* "Gah, dammit, why!?!"
Her smile faded. ".....Love is about being able to make any sacrifice for eachother. Consider this another one of my....games." After she deposited the blood in the mildly large jar, she leaned over near Rae's other wrist. After hearing Rae's response, she decided to insert the needle carefully and slowly, so she wouldn't hurt her. Again, the blood entered the syringe, but at a slightly slower pace.
"Another game, huh?" *Rae winced as the needle pierced her skin yet again.
Gee, how much blood does she have to loose in this place before anyone is finally satisfied? It was a mystery, really.*
(Well wrists are done...I have no idea where to extract blood from next... ._.'')

After pouring that in, the jar was filled halfway. "It's not much fun, is it?" She said, as she was wiping the needle for the next few shots. "But I need to do this...It's for a certain friend. It's someone you'd least expect, but it's for his own good."
*There was no use in trying to resist or anything. She was tied down to a chair after all.*
"Ugh, just hurry it up then."
*She sighed, and waited impatiently for the next five hundred shots.*
(You caught on xD I need 4 more if 2=1/3 then we need 3 times that so then 2x3=6 and 6-2=4 so maybe its a little lower than five hundred :D Celebrate!)

Katsune put whatever she was using to clean the needle down and then stood behind Rae. Tilting Rae's head to the side, she practically stabbed her through her neck and held it there, as it filled up, again. "There, we're hurrying." After it filled Katsune whipped it out quickly and started to pour it in the jar, making 2/3 filled in.
*Will the torment ever end? It was like she had become everyone's chew toy, Goddammit!
Rae let out a sharp cry as Katsune stabbed her neck, and felt blood trickling down from her wounds on her wrist and onto the floor.*
"It hurts me more than it hurts you. Maybe your friend Matthew should've killed me when he had the chance. He's not getting that opportunity with his useless self. So you might as well get used to it." Katsune was going to fill it up but put the syringe down. Her dagger appeared in her hand and she cut the rope that was holding Rae down off. "You're free to go." Sitting down on the chair, Katsune buried her face in her hands silently.
*Damn, that was a pain.
The blood from her neck dripped down onto Matt's hoodie and Rae frowned. She stood, and walked over to one of the doors, but before she left she looked right at Katsune and said quite flatly* "I never wanted you to be hurt in the first place."
*Then, she left. Blah blah blah.*
*Rae then set out to find a cloth or something to clean up the blood. Derp.*
(( 1. I always spaz like that. xD Asndntnekdkskdkskmcslsnfksmsnd.
2. ASDFGJ-- HORY SHEET. I leave for, like, ten minutes and Katsune takes MORE of Rae's blood? Jeez! That woman needs a hobby! That doesn't involve Rae! Or blood! ))
(Like, knitting or something. o3o)
(( Like, something that doesn't invlove objects that could be used as weapons...
link -w-"

Solitary confinement sounds best. (^ ^)b ))
(._. Knitting? Flobogashing solitary confinement? ~.~ Jello NO!)

She hears Rae's comment but stays silent, tearing up a little, she leans back stands up. Taking the jar, she pours it in the now empty tea cup, and stops after dropping 1/3 into the cup. Sitting back down, she drinks the blood and lays back on her chair. As she lays there, she falls asleep and blood manages to lean out her mouth a bit..
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"Of course I wouldn't hurt my love." Lowering the sabers I looked at her lovingly."but something just....came up. That I didn't like and I know you're strong enough to fight it."

~Sisceal~
Feeling tired again I flopped down in the bed nearby.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald looked at him,still scared,then her eyes returned black and the devilish smirk returned."You think she can fight it?!Ha!!She's just as weak and pathetic as you."She laughed maniacally and kicked him in the stomach while his sabers were lowered.This was going to be so fun.He couldn't dare hurt her as long as she used this pathetic girl as a shield.She smirked even more."Time to play."She then disappeared into the shadows.
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
The kick to the stomach sent me back, but I stood strong."You want to play? Fine then. Bring it on!"