tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2401-2450 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(xD Emo people, badass people, Stara, cool people, Stara, trolls, brave people, oh and did I mention Stara?)

Katsune decided to close her eyes and she started walking down toward Rae. All she could hear are faint crunches and she could feel stuff moving and being crushed under her feet. Opening her eyes she held out her hand and said, "Take my hand, and I'll clear a path out by...crushing them...again.. Then, you can sit down on a high table or something.."
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
I appeared from the shadows under the door. My eyes glowing bright yellow. I started getting closer. Snakes and spiders crawling up and around my legs "What's the matter Rae.Afraid of spiders!." I opened my mouth and a large black tarantual crawled out onto my tounge.
(uber creepy....typing this even made me gag a little. blech :p.)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae couldn't hold her scream in. She was absolutely horrified of spiders, and Obsidian just fueled that fear.*
~Obsidian~
I laughed at the sound of her screams. The spider crawling across my cheek and around the back of my neck to my shoulder.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald kept walking down her hall,looking for someone to feed on.

Wordsworth hissed more,angry that his home had been removed and his nap disturbed.
"Holy shit, you have freakin' balls of steel!" *She cried, watching as the giant tarantula crawled all over him. Now that was something she could never be so nonchalant about!*
last edited hơn một năm qua
~Sisceal~
"I'm sorry." I put the skull back on the dresser. This room was just so curious.....I know I shouldn't, but I needed to get my barrings straight. I started to look around for some idication of where I was. probably going to regret this.

~Obsidian~
"He's not that deadly.....I'm more dangerous than him....." I leaned in close to both Rae and Katsune and flicked my tounge out like a snake.
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Sorry! I haven't been on because my brother came up and decided to do lots of yard work! And today was a Drama Club meeting, so I'm kinda tired. I'll post some more and then go to sleep.)

"Here, buddy let me do you a favor!" I smashed a ball of darkness into his face, killing the spider and breaking his nose.
~Obsidian~
"GAH!" I heard as my nose snapped. Blood gushed out."Why you little.....Grrrr....DAAH!" It definately hurt, I licked the blood away and cringed.
"Holy shit!"
(Last post for the night.)

"Oh, did the widdle baby Obsidian get his nosie broken?" I made a baby face. "Maybe the widdle baby should toddle over hear and get his ass whooped by us."

(Baiting Obsidian isn't a smart thing to do. Please don't kill Stara. She's too bad-ass. I'm going to bed.)
Emerald walked and looked around."Where is everyone~?Oh how I love hide and seek."She giggled evily and walked.

Wordsworth slithered into his skull and curled up.

The room had books and papers on the desk,along with the walls made of terrariums,and her dresser sitting there.Her bed was there.There was also a tiny pile of dirty clothes,a skirt,a blouse,a pair of underwear,and a bra.
Katsune was suprised at the sudden appearance at first, but after Stara somewhat saved them, she was a little relieved. She looked at Rae and repeated. "Are you going to move or what?" Obviously there were still spiders around them, and it seemed more were to come while Obsidian was here, and at this point, if Rae didn't get a move on...Well, every man for himself.
*Wow...!
Rae stared in admiration at Stara, who had totally annihilated that horrible spider. What a hero.*
(Don't worry she should be fine. ^w^ good night!)
~Obsidian~
"Itsh nat fnny!" I held my hand over my nose and scowled at her." You'll pay fr that....ash soon ash te pain goesh away....." I bent over, still seeing stars, she definately got me good.
*Rae quickly moved out of the way, the soft crunch of spiders could be heard from under her feet.
She was glad Stara stopped him from...whatever he was gonna do.*
(*Can't resist seeing reaction, laughs head off at replies* I'M FREAKING GOING TO BED NOW!"
~Sisceal~
I looked around for any possible clues to where I had ended up. Flipping through some books and papers. Nothing. Inspecting the terrariums. Definately not nothing, but also not helpfull at all. @$#^ it! Why wouldn't the room stop spinning! I stumbled over a pile of something in the room and bent down to pick up what looked like a woman's bra."Huh?"
(Oh, Sisceal...so adorably lost....)
(LOL Sisceal! xD)

*Rae didn't know what to do. She simply watched, uncomfortably, as Obsidian held onto his bleeding and broken nose. Ouch!*
((You know. some of those papers were juicy love letters that emerald wrote for her beloved,but never gave them to him because she found it absurd.))

Wordsworth watched the man,then saw him pick up one of his master's bras,and hissed in a laughing manner.
(Well...you have to give the poor guy credit for trying....he's been slapped, kicked, punched, stabbed and had his blood drained pretty much all in the same day....it's just been a rough day for him.)
~Obsidian~
Trying to fix my nose I could feel as it snapped back into place again. I cried out rather loudly and fell to my knees disbanding the swarms of spiders and snakes. My eyes tearing up."I haf to abdmit....I hafn't been socked like thish for ah while." Around my nose and eyes was nicely bruised.
Her eyes narrowed, interested. "I don't see how hurting him makes a difference. Killing him will get us nowhere and injuring him will just provoke him into injuring one of us..." She glanced at Rae and looked back at Obsidian.
((I know. that's for when he is fully recharged and can comprehend what's going on. X3))

Emerald heard the yell and ran towards it,then came into the room that Obsidian and the other two were in.She saw Obsidian crouched down in pain and growled."What did you do to him?!"She snarled and slammed her hand into the attacker's throat,her claws coming out and digging into her skin.Her fangs were fully protruded,sticking out of her mouth as she growled and sneered.Her eyes were black and full of hatred and death."How dare you hurt him you low life scum!"
(From now own I'm going to try and get to bed by 12am central time. I've gotten into this bad habbit of staying up till 2 in the morning and it's not a good one for college....soooo...just lettin' ya know.)
*Oh shizzle, Stara!
Rae froze. She could see Emerald's fangs and claws and pantie--*slapped*. There was no way she could do anything that would help in the slighest! After all, she was only human. A weak one.*
~Obsidian~
"Itsh alrght myh dear. It wash a fair blw..."I tried to calm her down a bit."Not a big deal ony a brokn noesh."
Emerald growled and didn't let up,but only put more force on her grip.Her head twitched to the side and her growls became more demonic and animal like.
(xDD Nice view from there, hm?)

Alarmed at the sudden outbreak, she grabbed Rae's hand. "Maybe...We should leave, dear." She couldn't bear Stara's pain, yet she cared about her dear 'wife' even more.
"What about Stara...?" *Rae replied, seeing as how Emerald looked like she was about to crack open a can of whoop ass.*

(Ya got that right~ xD)
~Obsidian~
"Dear, you're gongh to shcare the othr geusts awy."

~Sisceal~
"DOH!" Finaly realizing what I had in my hand I quickly dropped it. Dizzyness winning out I flopped down on the desk, my head on a pile of papers. One flipping up and landing on my face I picked it up to see what it was exactly.
((Her latest love letter X3))

Emerald looked back at Obsidian and growled,her head twitching again,her eyes completely black."You don't control me,"is what she said in a demonic voice. This obviously wasn't the same Emerald.
(XD Can of whoop ass?)

Katsune shook her head, "I don't know. I just need you safe. I'll come back and help Starw, only after you're out of danger. So...Just come with me for now, OK?" She walked around them and through the door quietly, hoping not to 'disturb' them. When they were out in the hall, Katsune me go of Rae and exhaled with relief.
~Obsidian~
"Do na make me hurt you Emberald....." My eyes shone bright yellow. "You know I cahn."

~Sisceal~
I started reading it aloud, it sounded like a love letter....
She began laughing lowly,then it started to grow into a maniacal laugh."Emerald's not here,you neanderthal!I own her body now.She was an idiot for letting her anger get the best of her.And now she suffers.I hope she enjoys living the rest of her days in oblivion. Never seeing her dear beloved again,the pathetic bitch!"The woman grinned devilishly and looked back at the attacker."And it's all thanks to you,you pathetic pest.All thanks to you that I'm now free!!"She laughed maniacally again.

((Night guys.))
"Damn, that Emerald chick is scary..." *Rae breathed, looking back at the door. She really did hope Stara would be alright. But then again, Stara was really strong and bold. I mean, she broke Obsidian's freakin' nose!*
(*goes back to read Yugiohfanatic1's post*...HOLY SHIZZLE. <:U)
(Night)
~Obsidian~
I glared at the monster that had taken over my love. "I will not tolerate such behavior from demon scum like you." I rushed at her and held my sabers to the back of her neck."You think you can best me? You're sadly mistaken. You cannot even begin to comprehend the power I hold." My voice started to become more demonic and booming. Echoing as if in an endless cavern. Darkness swirling around me."I have no emotional attachement to you.Leave or face the concequences."

~Sisceal~
I began to read more of the letters. Reciting them outloud at some points.
Leaning back, she could peer into the door. "...Hm? Looks like they left Stara alone. Burying themselves in darkness, Obsidian is... Attacking... Emerald?.." Squinting, she could see that it wasn't the Emerald they knew. Cautiously, she walked back inside and tried to get to Stara. What'll become of Emerald? Is Obsidian really going to duke it out with his 'love'? Is Rae going to be useful or get raped again? Find out next time on...Hotel Conneticu–California!!!

(Yep, I should go too, see ya later~!)
She looked at Obsidian and grinned."You wouldn't hurt the one you love would you?"She sank back into Emerald's body and Emerald looked at Obsidian,seeing his sabers at her neck."O.....Obsidian?......"She looked at him with scared eyes.
Staring at them, Katsune could never be more confused. "Ok, so at first, they were working together, then she became shrouded in darkness and apparently was possessed or something, and now she's all normal again...I guess it makes sense, just a cycle of possessing Emerald and leaving a minute early." Backing up and standing straight she looked out the window, waiting for them to recoup their situation and walk away all lovey-dovey. At least, thats what she was expecting..
((She's DEAD WRONG!Just you wait. This is not the end. My mind is running wild with the many things I can do with her,and oh how fun it will be!Quake in fear you mortals.))
(...@Ultimate...Eh? When was Rae EVER useful? xD)

*Rae didn't know what the hell was going on between the two, but did she really want to know?

Nah.
Letting out a bit of a sigh, she leaned up against the wall and waited for...something or another.*
(xD I guess when...Nope, nevermind. xD I thought Stara was a elf, and Katsune is a demon, and Matt,...is a cat..So the only mortal here should be Rae and I guess half of Sisceal..?)
(Oh shizzle.

Rae, you're kinda alone on this one. xD)
(Oh and did I forget Party Skeleton? xDD)
(But Party Skeleton is...a skeleton. xD)

*Rae frowns at the above sentence and mumbles* "...A damn bastard of one, too."

(*fourth wall shatters once again*)
(xD Poor wall. Ooh! Ooh! Rae, how do you feel about the fact that I plan on yet another rape for you? :D)
(Oh my.)

"Wh-what?" *Rae felt the back of her neck burn in embarrassment as she read UltimateUltima's post* "Da hell's that supposed to mean?!"
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( It's supposed to mean Katsune's a-gonna rape you~ :D Again~ ))
(Eeyup. Just a little warning, dearie. ^^ Enjoy your stay.)