tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2201-2250 of 3629

hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald stayed peacefully asleep.
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
Katsune put her hands to her side again and said, "Well, as I said before, he's a maniac, and he doesn't care much about anyone." Katsune paused and continued, "Oh, and he's in love with this vampire named Emerald. I'm friends with Emerald, but that was just for a mission, and apparently, I decided to drop it after finding out she has consequences for being her friend. Obsidian and 2 others had a brawl earlier as well. Sisceal, was the name of one, a priest, to be exact. And the other was a trol--I mean, the other was a female elf." She laughed and took Jack's hand. "How about we go look at the library now? It probably has something about vampires, tr-elves, and priests. Plus, it's a good place to get to know since most rush here when they're in need of privacy or information." She exhaled and smiled.
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Troll? Should I be offended? And this walk is taking forever...)

"Hey, we're almost there." I frowned as I heard parts of what they were talking about. I raised an eyebrow.
(...I mean truffle. My bad. I thought you were so...sweet.)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( Nice cover. ))
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
"Reading's not really my thing, sweetie. I think I got enough info. Elves and priests? You guys aren't holding, are you?" Jack's lifted her hand and yanked her closer.
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
Now I could hear them too."A little cocky, aren't we?" I pulled away from her and called ahead, nearly avoiding the statue.

~Obsidian~
After I shut her door I slowly made my way down the hall leading to the library.
Jack heard him cocked his head, dropping the girl's hand very quickly. "That him?" He readied himself, rolling his aching shoulders and flicking his hands.
~Sisceal~
I could make out him prepping for a fight "Aie. What are you doing?" I could just tell he had a greaser look to him."Who're you? Some outsiders wannabe?"
His cheek twitched as he grinned at the man. "Cheeky. You the host of this wonderful establishment?"
~Sisceal~
He grinned back at him."What if I was? You wouldn't last a minute against that monstrosity."
"So you're not?" He looked at the girl beside him. "And who might you be?"
~Sisceal~
"Oh gods no. Why would you even want to go looking for that monster?"
"This pretty lady is telling me he's a crazy bastard keeping people hostage in this 1976 hit's rip-off hotel."
~Sisceal~
"Fraid you're a little off there.....He truly is a sick monster, but this hotel is no joke. Just look around you, does this look like a joke? He probably already knows you're here..." I looked over my shoulder."Let's just say that he loves to play with his 'dolls' until they 'break'."
"And just how much are they paying you to say that, huh?"
~Sisceal~
"Don't believe me? It's your funeral....but do you honestly think I purposely gouged my own eyes out just to convince you this is all real?" I glared at him."Trust me pal, I've been here much longer than you.
Jack squinted his eyes and made his way over to the guy to get a better look at his eyes, and the lady behind him.
~Sisceal~
I backed my face away."What are you blind? You don't just cry blood y'know...."

~Obsidian~
I observed silently from the shadows.
(Crud, I'm late!)

Katsune didn't know whether to be flattered or worried about Jack. She could only helplessly watch her two friends quarrel. As Jack moved closer to Sisceal, Katsune got even more tense, yet even more helpless. Finally she blurted out, "Jack! This is the priest, Sisceal. Please... Believe what he says... I apologize on his behalf."
He gently poked the man's cheek and then looked down at his finger, at the blood. Then he hear the girl speak and looked up at her. "The priest?"
Katsune shyly nodded and replied, "Yes, the priest. He's on...Our team if you'd see it that way." Katsune looked away and she saw a shadow of someone. She stared at it for a second but eventually looked back at Jack.
last edited hơn một năm qua
"Sorry Father!" He backed away raising his hands apologetically. "You can't blame a guy for being skeptical."
~Sisceal~
"DOWCH!" I swatted his hand away."Yes I'm the priest. and you can just call me Sisceal...now who are you?"
"Jack Riggs!" He grinned proudly. "The musician!"
Katsune was relieved to the new tone of the conversation. "And the lady behind Sisceal is Ms. Starayana Amoran. She is the elf. You can just call her Stara." She smiled and pointed to Stara.
~Sisceal~
"Never heard of you." I said rather bluntly. "Course I haven't heard much of the outside for a while."
Jack's smile disappeared. "Uh... you probably wouldn't like my work, anyway."He then looked at the girl Katsune was motioning to. "Stara huh? How exotic." He winked.
~Obsidian~
I finaly decided to come out from hiding. "Well well what do we have here!" I strutted over to him. Big grin on my face."A little casanova?"
With Obsidians sudden appearance, Katsune was alarmed and raised a foot to step back but instead kept her stance. She couldn't look like a coward. Her suspicion on the shadow was right. Obsidian sure was a tricky one. "Obsidian?... Oh, I hope we don't get into any fight..." She whispered to herself.
Jack looked over and almost jumped as he was startled by the man's sudden appearance. He tried to keep himself feeling loose as the man approached, once again flicking his hands. "Ominous appearance? Theatrical entrance? You must be what all the talk is about."
~Obsidian~
I laughed "So you've heard of me already? Well isn't that flattering to know that my precious little dolls love to tell all the wonderful stories! "
"...Story? Isn't that quite straight-forward for the likes of us? You have a elf, a priest, a mutant cat, a human, and a devil. This is more like a fable.." Katsune had no idea what she was saying. Did she accept to be tortured and then have it called a form of entertainment? Whew, what was she thinking?
"Dolls? That what you call your guests? Just what kind of freak show are you running here?!" Jack started towards him.
~Obsidian~
"Did you know ,humans are so easy to break..." I started walking to walk twards him slowly."So fragile. It's almost no fun. They can only be pulled so far before their limbs tear from the sockets.....ribcages like glass....and hearts as soft as pillows...but, i do have to give you credit for your willpower. It's stunning!"
"Humans?"Just what exactly was Jack dealing with. "What do you mean humans?...What are you?"
~Obsidian~
"I don't know" I leaned in close to his face and gave a sadistic grin."You tell me."
Jack fought his body from recoiling and narrowed his eyes at Obsidian. He went silent and puffed up his chest, much like a rooster in a battle over territory.
~Obsidian~
"You're so amusing!" I pinched his cheek. "Acting so tuff! Aww...look at you, wittle human boy, tryin to act so gwown up!"
He clenched his teeth and jerked his head away. "Is that how you torture your victims? Talking their ears off?"
~Obsidian~
"You really want to see torture? I can show you torture." With out warning I stuck my blade straight through Sisceal. Also aiming for Stara in the process. "Is this good enough for you?" I wrenched the blade around, oh how much he cried out! "Or should I demonstrate what I've done to this one too? It's not like there's anything else to strip away from him anyway."
Jack's feet went to work very quickly as he tried to get away as fast as he could. He stumbled and fell on his back, staring up at the man dumbfounded. "You're insane!"
~Obsidian~
I laughed at his clumbsiness."Try all you want to escape Jack. It'll just make it all the more enjoyable! There are only three ways out anyway."
Jack didn't want to ask, but the words came out in a low and miserable croak. "And... they are?"
~Obsidian~
"Well one...you could off yourself. I always suggest the balcony over looking the plaza. Beautiful view, not too high, not too low. Two...substitution, I give you a year and Three months to find some one willing to take your place. and Three...find the key. I feel it's fair enough to give you the same clue I gave them. It's located in the heart of this castle." I grinned again. "Any more questions?'

(last post for the night, and i feel we should probably postpone the rp until after the 4th if that's okay with you guys? Anyway..... Happy 4th to all who celebrate it!)
(WHAT? Postpone it? NOOOOOOO!!!!! Fine...)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
(( D: Asdfghpoijwfhjqoxkmanbc-- Nuuuuuuuu~
*gets over it* -w- ))
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(*doesn't celebrate the 4th of July* aww... .-.)

*Rae takes Matt's hand, not exactly giving a damn that her nose is running.
Though she did feel like she should thank Katsune somehow. After all, she did bring back Matt after she...killed him.*
(xD That made it sound so stupid~...In a good way.)
(Ah ahahahahaha! The Forth is over! Time to RP!!!)

Way back when Jack said Stara was exotic: I rolled my eyes.

Now: I smirked at all the obvious things that Jack was saying.

(I dunno that was what I came up with!)