tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
"..That's the bad part of it, sir. You cannot leave unless you find the key. And this hotel is run by a maniac. It's very dangerous, so you'd be better off sticking with me. Rooms are available but I don't know where to get you your own... You can use my room for now!" Katsune smiled welcomingly.
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
((OH I JUST GOT IT THEN...maybe..))
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
Matt sighed, his face scrunching up in thought.
This was harder than he expected it would be.
"... Do you just want to wander around until we find something useful?"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
"Sure, why not? Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky!" *Rae laughs and begins walking down the hallway, thinking.
Was this 'key' and actual key? Or an artifact? Is it even tangible?
So many questions, so little answers.*
He looked her up and down. "Maniac huh? Hahahaha.... You're serious?"
Matt followed her, looking around.
What did the key look like?
Was it even a key?
Was it a message?
Ugh, riddles had always given Matthew headaches.
"Unfortunately yes. But I could alway protect you.." Katsune's hand bled a purple hue and she waved it around playfully. In her other hand, she summoned a sword and started to swing it around. Katsune looked back at the man and smiled.

(What was his name again? ...)
"Hnn...but before we start looking..." *Her stomach growls, as if on cue* "...I think I should eat or something..."
(Jack Riggs)

He backed away as she summoned the sword, but didn't drop his smile. "You got a way of handling big swords I see... I like that in a girl. Name's Jack, by the way."
"Oh, thank you, s-Jack. Shall we depart?" Katsune motioned for him to enter the mansion first.
Matt smiled and laughed as his stomach growled, too.
"Yeah, I think we should, too~"
He turned and walked around, finding the kitchen and raiding the cabinets.

(( OSHI-- They're gonna kill Matty! Dx ))
*Rae checked the refridgerator, and seen a lone bottle of the same sort of expensive wine from when she fell down the well. An urge to drink welled up inside her, but it wasn't the time for that! Right now, she just had to replenish her strength enough to set out on finding the key.
Sighing, she digs around some more*
"Uh, yeah. Let's see about this maniac...." He started triumphantly towards the mansion doors.
Katsune traces his words in the air and shouts. "NO! You..er, can't try to hurt him or insult him. Asking won't help either. He may seem loose and overconfident, he's a pretty big prick too, but he's a strong one as well. You might die..." She followed after him quickly.
"Nah, Kitty, I've got nothing to lose. Way I see it, I'm already dead!" He grinned and tried swinging the doors open.
"Kitty..?" Katsune confused, whispers to herself. "Oh, the doors." She lets out her hand that holds the key in her palm. "Here, this'll open it..." "Already dead? Dear devil..." Katsune thought.
Resisting the urge to grab potato chips, Matt found a can of tuna and began to happily eat it.
He suddenly froze, one ear rotating to where the doors are.
"Someone's here..." he said, trying to sound like he wasn't scared.
Quit being so paranoid, Matt... he told himself.
Well, it's hard not to be paranoid when someone's out to kill you! he countered.
Frowning, he continued eating his tuna.

(( D; Aagggh, I have to go now... Bye~ ))
(Aw, bye, Matthew dear. Get your head well rested before I put it in a showcase.)
Jack had been shoving stubbornly at the door for some time before he noticed the girl offering him the key. Smooth, Jacky, smooth... He took it from her hand. "Thanks, cupcake!" He unlocked the door and then kicked it open.
Katsune's cheeks flushed. "N-No need to thanks me..." She walked inside, arms crossed across her chest.
He looked around the room.
(Room? I thought we just entered the mansion @.@ Or did he already enter Katsune's room like that, with his super greaser powers.)
((Room/interior whatever. He looked around okay._.))
(xD Ok)

Katsune went over to the hall leading to the left. Aside it, was a door. She opened it with another key and called Jack over. "Jack, sir, my room is over here. You can lay down if your wounds abide by, and theres a TV here as well. I can fetch you a glass of water from the kitchen as well, if you wish."
((Is she going to spike/molest/rape him?)) "Not so fast..." He started towards one of the doors. "I'm flattered, sweetcheeks, but this place needs exploring."
(No. She only does that to Rae. Besides, she is kind of attracted to Jack)

"Would you mind if I accompany you?" Katsune asked, shyly.
"Course not. You seem to know this place better than I do. I need a gal like you." He winked.
Katsune smiled and closed the door. She stood next to him.
(Sorry, I need to go offline. Bye-nee!)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Obsidian~
"I know my dear. Now. rest up." I laid her in her bed then went to leave."If you need anything just call me." I smiled tenderly as I shut her door as quietly as possible.

~Sisceal~
Feeling good enough I decided to get up and walk around a bit. I was still really sore and bloody, but I tried my best to feel my way around anyway.
He gave her a wide grin with his pearly whites and stepped through one the doors and into a narrow hallway.
(I'm tired as fuck, but imma still write! 'v'/)

*Rae looked up from the fridge towards Matt, hearing him say something about...*
"What? Someo--"
*He probably meant Katsune, who is on the hunt for them. Rae bit her lip and thought of what they should do if she were to stroll in through the kitchen door. Should they fight? Or flee? Ugh, the possibilities...*
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
I watched him blunder into every piece of furniture in the room. "Need some help? Plus sounds like there's a new person here."
"Jack, I'll be back. It seems there's a rat that's stealing my flower." Katsune walked around the corner, toward the kitchen door. Her sword appeared in her right hand, and a empty bottle in the left. "Rae, dear, what did I tell you?"

(Ah, envy.)
*Rae froze as she heard footsteps approaching the door. Was that...?*
Katsune flung the door open and gripped Rae close to her. "Oh dear Rae, I missed you." Her sword changed into a dagger and she immediately held it against Rae's neck a hard as she could. "Where's your bat now, hm?" She kept pushing until it bled, and hurt as much as it hurts seeing her with Matt.
~Sisceal~
"Thank you ,that would be great. Eyes take a little longer to heal. I wonder what poor sucker managed to get themselves caught here now?"
(Nope. What poor hotel managed to get someone like him caught here now? Sigh.)
(( I'm on~! :D And just when the action starts~ >:D ))

"Rae!" Matt called out. He ran to the two and reached for Rae's hand. "Katsune, you're hurting her! I thought you were married...?"
"Why don't we find out?" I went over to him and took his arm, guiding him out of the room and towards the sound of the new arrival.
(Oh, yes, dear.)

Katsune looked at Matt from the corner of her eye. "That is none of your business! You weak twit, I'd rather you leave us alone, and especially leave Rae and never talk to her again. Why don't you try and woo a rat? That's all you're good for, isn't it? Or do you want to hand over your head right now? I'll do it quick, in terms of pity." She shouted, then Katsune grinned, pointing to dagger's thin and sharp edge at Matt's forehead.

(I'm provoking you here, so don't mind. D;)
(( It's fine~ =w= ))

Matt growled, half at Katsune, half at himself for letting tears perk up in his eyes.
"Why don't YOU leave Rae alone?! Can't you see she doesn't like you?! No one does!"
(True story.)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald smiled and laid there,starting to doze off.

(I really wanna make this into a comic now. I only wish I knew how to make webcomics.))
Katsune eyes widened. "...Wh..." Her mind flashed, and went blank, then it filled with memories of before Hotel California, the pit of flames, the banishing... Katsune got outraged and walked in front of Matthew, and lifted his chin. "Because Rae is mine forever, and no matter how much a dependant pipsqueak like you squeals, she will be mine..." In her other hand, the dagger was grasped tightly. Her hands bled a bit, from how tight she held the stone handle. Katsune whipped it across his neck, hoping it would end his life once and for all.
(-.- Well Sisceal was her friend, and Jack seemed friendly. :L Damn it sucks being a villian sometimes.)
He cried out, wincing.
Goddamn.. It hurt.... Really bad...
Matt barked out a laugh. "If you ever want a human woman..." he said between winces of pain, "You have to treat her with respect... Kindness... Not torture... If you love something, let it go... If it was meant to be......... It'll come back.."
It hurt so bad.... When he squeezed his eyes shut, he could see a light... It was beautiful, really.... Not too bright.... It felt nice, like the rays of the sun.... He felt... Drawn to it...

(( :U Brb~ ))
Katsune stepped back and was about to turn and leave with Rae, until she heard him. She looked at him confused, but a bit interested too. "...Alright...I will.." She whispered, as she took Rae's hand and dragged her out of the kitchen, leaving Matthew to die, unless someone rescues him in time.
~Sisceal~
I followed her feeling my face flush a little bit when she grabbed my arm. It has been so long since I felt a gentile, friendly touch. Sure it had happened before with the demon I befriended earlier but, being in my position for so long has left a kind of bitterness twards them."So, what fdo you think this newcomer is like?" I turned my head away to avoid looking soft.
(...Why the fuck didn't I read this shit sooner? D:)

"N-NOO-!" *Rae let out a shrill scream, pulling herself from Katsune's grip to quickly run back into the kitchen to the dying Matt. She got to her knees. Blood. So much blood.
She wasn't afraid to take him into her arms.* "Wha...wh..."