tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2051-2100 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(--UUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! :) Hope that helped.)
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
((I love you people.)) Suddenly a shadow was cast over-uh wait... ((Who is outside?))
(Last time I checked, no one was outside...._. But if you'd like, I could just have Katsune reappear in his fac– I mean, outside.)
last edited hơn một năm qua
((YESSSSS))
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
((Gosh no one thinks about me and how I can draw...............No one thought how maybe I wanted to make this a manga or webcomic......*grumbles*))
Katsune appeared in the yard and strangely met a man who seemed like a greaser. She turned and looked at him. "Oh hello! This is Hotel New jers– I mean Hotel California. Many people appear here randomly like me, so I'll be your guide to help you. Is that alright with you? My name Is Katsune Rae Ichinose. Nice to meet you." She holds out her hand for a handshake.
(I forgot Rae's last name (´Д` ) )
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Liar Liar, pants on fire. Axel, where are you?)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((Rae likes Matt? xD Well, he's clueless~ As was I~
... Y'know, now that I think about it, I'm just naturally air-headed... XD))

Matt ran to the library, having heard the fight with his awesome kitty powahs, and saw Rae.
"R-Rae! Are you okay? Your shirt is covered in blood..."
I heard someone screaming in the halls. "What's that?"
(Oh gosh, I'm feeling the Katsune influence. Getting jealous...of Matthew...Must....KILL! Damn it, aNinny where are you?! >:L We must kill Matthew together, and rule the world! >:D)
He lay on his jet back, his hair in a loose disheveled pompadour. A torn black leather coat, hung over a red-stained t-shirt, fitting tightly over his torso. On his bony legs, he wore scuffed denim jeans flaring around his black polished Italian boots. He raised his eyebrow at the girl talking to him. "Katsune? That's a little tough for me... How about Kitten, sweetpea?"
(That description sounds very smexy. XD)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(sorry! Sometimes I just can't get the timing right to be on when everybody else is!)
~Sisceal~
"Ahhh, you get used to the screaming after a while..." My vision was starting to come back, I could just make out blurry shapes and color. I could still feel the warm wet spots on the sides of my face. It probably looked like I'd been crying blood."so much screaming...."
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
"No...I mean, look at this!" *Rae held up part of her torn shirt for him to see, exposing her bare abdomen unintentionally* "Look at it!"

(It does sound smexy *-*)
(.....)

Katsune blushes and looks away. "Oh, sure, anything you'd prefer, sir." She felt slightly attracted to the mysterious and kind young man.
(....)
(....)
(....)
(☃)
(....)
(♠)
(....)
(♨)
(...mmm...pancakes...)
(( *died* :U *was skimming through the page, sees: "We must kill Matthew together and rule the world! >:D"* :| LOLWAT.))

Matthew laughed a little, relieved Rae wasn't hurt.
"Calm down... I would say we can always get you a new shirt, but I don't know if there is any spare clothes..."
(☂)
"Nah, it's fine." *She shakes her head and ties the torn ends of the shirt together, repairing it. Sort of.*
"Goddamn."
(xD More like 'Devildamn'. ☃)
"Could you help me up, baby? I think I broke-well... everything."
"O-Oh sure.." Katsune takes his hand, and carefully pulls him up. "I hope your okay, I could always heal you.. If that's what you'd like."

(*Forgets Sisceals spell* Yeah I remember it!
QWERTYUIOPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM! Healed! :D)
(That sounds about right.)
((IU CURED EVERYONE'S CANCER!))
(xD I need to go try that in medical school next year.)
"Yeah... as soon as I figure out.. What the h- Hell." He looked around himself. "Where'd you say we were? Some hotel in Las Vegas?"
(( *looks at spell* link ))

Matt smiled and laughed again.
"Um... Oh! You can wear my hoodie!" he offered, taking it off.
"...I don't know where we really are, but the place is called Hotel California, so I'm guessing California. A very dark place in California then. Maybe in a deep wood." Katsune looks down, a bit depressed knowing they were in such a place, and now, a kind man was stuck here as well.
(xD I'll just say "Boom Shaka Laka Laka Boom Boom, Boom Shaka Laka Boom!" = spell that rids all major diseases.)
(Matt was wearing a hoodie? *derps*)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald held on to Obsidian,cuddling her face into his chest."I love you....."
*Rae smiles and takes the hoodie, accepting the offer.* "Thanks."
(Cuddling her face in his chest..? ._. Nothing....Nevermind... (´・_・`))
(( Ja, he was~ :U ))
(( *almost reported my answer* =w=;;;; ))

Matt smiled again. "Anytime~," he replied. He respectively turned around.
He dusted himself off and leaned on her a bit, knowing well by the look in her eyes he was already wooing her. "Right, got you.. Californ I.A....It's uh a bit... Gothic don't you thi....Wait did you say Hotel California??"
*Rae puts on has 'Matt's Hoodie'!

Now that Katsune was gone and the shirt problem was dealt with, it was time to get down to business. Rae rubbed her hands together* "Okay, now where do you think that key is? Y'know, the one we need to get out of this place?"
Katsune meets his eyes and nods, "Yes, sir. Hotel California."
He studied her every curve with a curl in his lips, basking in the heat from her body. You can check-out any time you like... "
Turning back around, Matt assumed a Thinker position.
"Hm... Well, when people find things, it's always in the last place they would bother to look. So whee would that be?"
(...But you can never leave~)
*Rae suddenly remembered what Obsidian said back when Sisceal healed whatsherface. Assuming he wasn't full of shit, the key would be in somewhere in 'the heart of the hotel'.
But that could be anywhere! What a troll.*