tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1951-2000 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae stopped herself from looking down the well. It was tempting, but she decided not to have a glaring contest with that damn skeleton.*
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"My story..." I was afraid some one would ask that again."Well,It's kinda sappy....but... I was working on becoming a priest in the town church. Which. at that point for me meant cleaning the entire place when this beautiful young woman walked in one day....Alice" I sighed at the thought of her." She came in to get out of the storm, but we both ended up getting trapped there together all night. Everyday after that. she would come and visit me and we'd go out somewhere together. I even snuck away from my duties to go. I loved her so much....it was a few months after I was officialy given my title and we were going to be wed in only a few more, but I was told she had been capture by a demon. I searched for her forever. Traveling to the ends of the earth, when I finaly found out where she was
being kept by that demon I went to save her. Unfortunately, I was too caught up in matters of the heart to realize it was a trap and willingly gave up my own freedom to try and save what I thought was her. I've been here ever since. I wouldn't blame her for hating me either, I practicaly ran out on her without saying a word.....she was so beautiful.." I took out the picture I had kept all these years.

(yay. pictures! Took me a while to find just the right one...)
last edited hơn một năm qua
 ~Sisceal~ "My story..." I was afraid some one would ask that again."Well,It's kinda sappy....but...
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(She looks more like a Catherine.. :P)

Katsune called out, "Hey! Mr. Skeleton! Your friend is here!" Katsune laughed, thinking how silly that was.

hmmm
(Yeah, but the name was made earlier in the Rp so to make sense...)
(Poor Sisceal ;-;)
(A lot of the characters here have sad backstories, don't they?
Except for Rae .-.)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((Matt doesn't really have much of a backstory, either... I mean, I could make one up, since I have a plot in mind, but I don't wanna bore you guys. -w-"))

"Wha--" Matthew scoffed when he heard Katsune say that he wouldn't be able to survive the mansion, let alone the real world.
He was plenty able to survive both, thank you very much! Now he was determined to prove her wrong. (*Cue the heroic music with waving flag in background*) He WOULD find the key or whatever the hell they have to do to leave! He WOULD escape this sick place, and maybe even save Rae from her odd situation! He WOULD survive in the real world! He WOULD prove Katsune wrong! (*Yay, cheer, whoo, go Matt!*)
But first he had to avoid being killed. :/
Slowly getting up, trying not to make any noise, Matt almost silently followed Katsune and Rae.
(Do it! I could use a good story~ *0*/)
*Rae scoffs a bit as Katsune mentions 'friend, but doesn't say anything. She simply shifts her weight from one foot to the other and crosses her arms*
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Awww!!!! Awesome sad back story!!! *wipes a tear away* I'm assuming she is still in the real world.

GO MATT!)

"Well at least you had true love." I said consolingly. "Maybe she'll wait for you. My own story didn't even have that."

(MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I named her boyfriend that betrayed her!!! His name is Claw Morinar!)
Katsune puts her hand on Rae's shoulder. "Hey, how about you go down there? I'll bring you back up.." Katsune looked demanding and seemed as if Rae rejected, her trusty dagger would find its way across Rae's wrist and Matt's head as well, according to the deal.
~Sisceal~
I put her picture back into my shirt. "I dunno. Time may work differently here.I have a feeling that I'm better off here or if I escape dead and out of the way. So what's your story?"
*Rae decided not to question Katsune, knowing that one bad response could be fatal. How terrible.*
"...'Kay."
Katsune stepped back, and grinned.
"So, uh," *Rae peered over the edge* "How do I get down?"
"Jump." Katsune said, which was rather cruel, don't you think? Ah, now I feel bad for Rae...
*Are you kidding?! The depth of the well is...is...deep!
It was a miracle that she got away last time with only a sprained wrist and a few bruises and bumps, but now?*
"Fine, fine...." She takes a rope and throws it down. She ties the other end onto a branch. "There."
*And so, because MOARdesu is a lazy ass right now at writing:
Rae takes the rope, a little weary of what might happen as she descends down into the well. Still, she decides that being in that rotten hole along with that damn skeleton would be a whole hell of a lot better than staying on the surface with a debatably deranged demon.
She proceeds to climb down.*
(xD I feel ya.)

Katsune sits down. Derp.
*Rae gets to the bottom. Herp.*
(xD Let us start a orchestra!)

Katsune stands up and peers over the edge. Derpity.
*Rae looks up. Herpity.*
"Bring your friend up here!" Katsune said. Derp Herp.
"...Why?"

(Yes. Why? .-.)
"Because I said so!"

(Yes. Because I said so! :L)
(Sorry, I need to go offline. Bye-nee!!)
"Seems legit."

(Bye~ :U)
hơn một năm qua samantha753 said…
kiss
Hey guys! If you wanted to find ways to really save and at the same time be able enjoy with friends and family without spending a lot of money, visit link. They offer discounts on everything from groceries, and restaurants, hotels to car rentals and even theme parks. Start Saving now!link
^...What the fuck? >_>;
(That was my reaction.)

"My story?" I hesitated. I hadn't shared my story with anyone before. But he had been truthful to me, so I would return the courtesy. I am, or more appropriately, was the eldest princess of a dimension called Atlantis. The lost city of Atlantis? That was a link between demensions. We had to sink it becuase it had become unstable. I had two sisters, Lianna and Adrialiyana, Lianna being younger than me by a year and Adrial being younger than me by six years. Lia and i were the warriors, the fire and the darkness, and Adrial was the heart of the dimension because she was as sweet and light as the air. I had a serious boyfriend named Claw Morinar, who, to me, was as steady as the earth itself. About a year ago, he betrayed me. HE BETRAYED US ALL! We had been wining a war against (I haven't figured out a name yet), and Claw was his (evil person) agent. He attacked me and almost killed me." I pulled the hair away from my face to reveal the long ugly scar that ran from my earlobe and down my throat. "I escaped, and, like the coward that I am, turned to piracy to erase the memories. Lia and Adrial were captured." I looked down. "I don't know what happened to them."

(Sorry for the long reply!!! It's a freaking book!)
(Ikr?)
~Sisceal~
"A princess. I can tell... but your story is so sad." I could tell she felt terrible for escaping" Don't feel bad for running away though, everyone does at some point. All you have to do next is come back stronger, cause that's all you can do right? You'll find your sisters. I'm sure of it."
I smiled sadly. "But will I want to know? I hate to see what war has made my sweet baby sister into. What Claw made her into."

(She doesn't know about Claw and Adrail being in love and Adrail's actually the evil person. As in she turned bad.)
~Sisceal~
"War is unavoidable, because it is death. And death is the only certainty in any world. Even the gods fear it." I leaned forward in the chair putting folding my hands together and putting my two pointer fingers against my mouth in thought."If you think about it they're called immortal, But Invulnerable is never mentioned, so shouldn't they be able to die..?"

(Sisceal is kinda speaking like a Heratic here isn't he?)
(Hurr...)

*Rae looks down at Birthday Skeleton, frowning distastefully. She picks it up and immediately cries out in surprise. This thing was heavy!
She groans, realizing that she would have to climb back up carrying the skeleton.*
((Herpderp backstory:
Neko people have been descriminated for... Pftidon'tknow... Centuries. They have been used as pets and slaves, regular people seeing the cat part more than the human part. Matt's mother had a nice enough owner and a loving husband (not even husband; spouse would be a better word. Nekos weren't allowed to marry.) When she got pregnant with Matt, she almost didn't want to have him because of the kind of life he would have. But her husband/spouse/thing convinced her not to, (somehow, idk, Matty's mother was a stubborn little bitch), and had him. Herpderpyeycutelittlebaby. She named him "Matthew" because he was practically her life from then on out. (:L Did you know that "Matthew" means "Gift from God?") The owner was thrilled to have an adorable little kitty-human. In fact, it was perfect for his wonderful little daughter! HAHAHA, yeah, no. His "wonderful" daughter was evil and sick-minded, but he didn't know that. So he gave her Kitty!Matthew and she was just as thrilled. She dressed him up in little dresses, (Iwouldhavedonethesamethoughbutwhatever. :|), starved him, (though it wasn't entirely on purpose; she just forgot to feed him), and beat him when he messed up if she asked for something. Finally, Matthew grew a pair and decided to run away. Only about seven at the time, he grew up on the streets, sleeping in boxes and, if he was lucky, a car or a hotel bed. Ten years he had be living like this until he woke up in Hotel California's surrounding woods.
:L Yeyhappyendsortakinda~))
((@-@ I wrote a lot...))
(Itsa happy ending because he got to meet Rae~ :U Even though he can't talk to her now...
...Maybe I should make Rae a back story...
Maybe...)
((:u I'm considering having Matt have a dramatic flashback when Katsune is, like, killing him or whatever. Then he could summon the strength of love and all that crap and fight her off and stuff. :D But he wouldn't kill her cuz killing people is bad and then Ultima wouldn't have a character. =w=))
(The strength of love...xD
sounds so cheesy)
((Exactly~! :D))
(:I)

*Rae decides to just deal with it. She hoists the skeleton over her shoulder and takes hold of the rope with both hands, getting a glance at the cursed ring on her finger. Ugh.
She begins to climb, taking great care not to loose her balance or anything.*
(._. How does a neko cat kill a demon..? *Imagination time* O.o N-Nevermind....)

Katsune yawns and calls out again. "Hurry up, dear, I'm getting tired. Plus, it's the first night we get to share the same bed! We don't want to be late!" Katsune grins all erotically.
(Oh my...)

*Rae shudders.
The skeleton wobbles, as if it would slip off and fall.* "Wah..." *Her voice shakes, uneasy. She steadies herself and continues to climb. She makes it, eventually.*
(My oh...)

Katsune waits.
(ho ym...)

"Hnngh...here." *Rae hauls the skeleton onto the ground, and then pulls herself up out from the well.*
(...ym ho)

"Good" Katsune picks the skeleton up and throws it down the well. "Hooray! Now let us get to bed, shall we?" She says as she pulls Rae's arm over to their room.
(What a troll xD)
"But...it's the afternoon..." *Rae protested dryly as she was pulled along.*
(xD That was exactly what I was thinking.)

"Oh don't worry, we're not going to sleep..." Katsune grinned as she unlocking the door.

(Yesh, I lock my doors.)