tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1801-1850 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Damn, things just got that much more tense!)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(I have not decided on that yet, therefore he remains unknown.)
~Obsidian~
"What are you doing!?" I was hesitant to remove the saber." Why are you still so upset with me!?"

~Sisceal~
I charged at the sound of his voice only to be shoved onto the couch next to Stara.
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
"You tell me!....You run around on me....You tell me I'm your "only true love",but do you....ever show it?......I'll be damned if you ever did.....And....now you won't even listen to me....when I'm trying.....to calm you down....."Emerald panted a bit,feeling herself bleeding."And....I'm not mad at you.....I fucking love you......Put yourself in my shoes for a second......And see how much this fucking hurts!!....Your sword pales in comparison to the emotional feelings that's hurting my heart so much!.... But then again......What would you care?.......You still love me,maybe.....But you're not doing a damn thing to stop this pain......."
last edited hơn một năm qua
I moved put of the way of the Sisceal missile that had been shoved in my direction.
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(But wait, isn't Emerald masochistic? .-.)
((Yes. That doesn't mean she won't bleed.))
~Obsidian~
"What do you want!? The truth!?That I'm a heartless wretch!" I felt flustered."I try, I really do, but my nature is desire. I cannot change that easily.I do love you. I love You the most!"

((I fixed it and made it even more intense.))
(Haha, I know! xDD
I'm just pointing out that she may be enjoying that saber~*slapped*)
(XD)

I watched bicker back and forth. Apparently, I wasn't going to get my fight. Sulking I plopped on the couch beside Sisceal, leaving my swords drawn. No sense in being killed for being unprepared.

(Stara does a lot of watching.)
Emerald smiled and blood could be seen trickling down the edge of her mouth. "Yes.....That's what I've wanted all along......For you to be....truthful.......And now....my only request......Don't do it in front of me........It hurts to see it.......But......it also hurts to know you're doing it......But like you said......It's your nature........"She dropped to her knees in front of him,then to the floor,her blood already soaked her clothes and was now working on the carpet.
(What a pain that would be to clean out...)
~Obsidian~
I dropped to my knees and picked her up.Removing the saber. "My heart is and always will be yours. Here, you need blood." I tugged the neck of my shirt down. "Go ahead. You'll need your strength."

~Sisceal~
Sitting there still blind I could only geuss what was happening."Touching, very touching."
"I can't drink.....until my wounds.....are attended to......But.....Thank you for being so truthful....."Emerald smiled at him,trying to pull him closer."I...love you.....so much...."
(Awwww! Evil people love!)

I told Sisceal what was happening.
*Rae bursts into the room, completely out of nowhere and yells*
"YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!'
(...)
 (...)
(O.o Obsidian's not the father? Uhoh, the shat is going to hit the fin...)
(stupid computer likes to go all wonky on me. >:[ )

~Obsidian~
"I love you too.....Siceal!" I shouted for him."You're a fairly good healer right?" He nodded."Tend to her wounds and I might just give you and your friends a hint to the key."

~Sisceal~
"Aie....sounds like a fair deal." I made my way over to them and started."I can't tell if you're messing with me or not anymore..." He only grinned.
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(xD As late as I am, Rae never ceases to amaze me. ...Where was I again? I'm just going to restart from the forest again since that purple logic is really crappy...)

Katsune watched as Rae ran away and went into the house and then burst out the door. Katsune laughed and thought to herself, "Maybe it wasn't that dangerous after all. At least, for Rae." Katsune continue to watch Rae, even though much more was occuring around Obsidian and Emerald, she ignored it and kept a steady view of her beloved.

(BLAM! I call this....S.O.L or Stara Observation Logic!)
(XD)
"Hey." *Rae plops down onto the couch beside Stara, completely ignoring the other two tending to Emeralds self-induced wound* "What's hip hoppin'?"
(Rae's ignoring the other three too! I tell you, its a perfect couple! <3 xD)
(Perfect in a yandere way, yes. =3=)
(I was considering going for Sisceal but somebody (you) rejected! :) That proves you love this couple as well.)
(Why don't we spice it up a little and actually have Katsune go for him? :O
OMG teh triangle of twisted yandere love ;D)
(...Hmm...Yes! I have a perfect idea...How about Katsune thinks that Sisceal is a really nice person and she starts to hang around him for a bit and then if you would, you can fall for Matthew or the great Stara. xD But either way, Katsune will get jealous and then in the end she just goes back to loving Rae that is, after injuring Matt. :D Never forget the yandere parts!)

Katsune's gaze loosened and she started viewing Sisceal's attempts at saving a enemy. She didn't know Sisceal was doing that for benefits, so she began to want to help him. "What a nice person. I wonder if I may be of any use for him. I remember meeting him that day...For a priest he was quite loose and open. I'd love to assist him in his goals!" Katsune began to think of how kind and quite polite Sisceal was to her, and how she wanted to go help. In between, she'd giggle to herself and mutter, "How silly of me" or "That'd be quite amusing..".
(But...isn't Matt like, 17? *-* and Stara doesn't do love so...xD)
(Do love, that sounds awkward. XD Stara, as you said doesn't DO love, at least not yet. In my book, she will fall for a guy who has power over light. Gotta love the opposite elements attracting! Oh, and I haven't named him yet.)
( Double posting!) I have watching too much Black Butler. I just thought it would be funny if Rae or Katsune did a Grell and because obsessed with Stara, who would be the Sebastian figure. XD Oh ad Numb by Linkin Park just came on, perfect for Stara.)
(I can't imagine Rae becoming obsessed over someone...It's not her style. xD
Oh, and I freaking love Grell! :U
But then again, I love all the characters...=_=;;)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((:| She obsesses over Matt...))
(...True. But to an extent. xD)
Emerald sighed and laid there in Obsidian's arms,bleeding,waiting for Sisceal to start healing me.
(I love the character song. "DEATH!!!!!!" XD I love Sebastian, Ciel, Undertaker, Grell, and Will. I HATE Alois!)
(Ah. But...
...I love Alois...
.-.)
(Creepy little sadist kid...eh, whatever. To each her own.)

I looked up at Rae and said, "Who's not the father?"
"Oh." *Rae replied, realizing that no one in the room had ever watched an episode of Maury* "Nothing."
(*crickets*)
(*Joins, and the cricketing duet begins*)
~Obsidian~
"Feeling any better?" I held her closer.
"Yeah....A little...."Emerald smiled.She could feel his arms and warmth consume her body.It was better than anything she had every felt before.She had also not felt this in so very long,she had forgotten how good it felt to be held so closely by a loved one.
~Obsidian~
Her warmth was nearly intoxicating."Is there anything else I can do? Remember, I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."
Emerald nodded."Take me to my room and let me rest.And as soon as I wake up I need to feed for a while to regain all of my strength."She weakly reached up and caressed his cheek."I love you Obsidian."
*Rae watches the two from her seat. She feels rather uncomfortable.*
~Obsidian~
"I love you too.That's why I started this fight with our little priest, because he hurt you so much." I glared at him."He likes pushing buttons.... You can still drink from me if you wish."
"Never from you Obsidian.Besides.You're blood's a bit too spicy for me,"she joked,meaning that he was a feisty,hot blooded person.Though she was feeling weak.She really did need the blood,but she refused to take it from Obsidian.
~Obsidian~
I couldn't help but laugh at her joking. "I insist. It will not harm me. Unless....we have any willing donors?" I glanced around the room." Or just anyone in particular you'd love to try?"
(...uh oh.)
*Shit.
She tenses up, then looks around nervously.*
I eyed Emerald, daring her to come closer and try it.

(Hey Katsune! Now might be the opportune moment for the bloody bottle!)