tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(xD I dunno, if she loves her that bad, she probably doesn't care!)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Well, I guess blood just isn't very appitizing to begin with so... .-.)
(xD But I heard it's kinda healthy...Not human blood but...)

Katsune took another sip, she enjoyed it and felt relief somehow. "It's beautiful...No spring water...No heavenly water...Nothing...Can match this..." She thought, still drinking and keeping a set gaze on Rae. "..."
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((*-* That's kinda creepy, yo.))
(I have plans on making Rae drink her own blood after she wakes up.)
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Creeped out much?)

I watched the two men fighting. "Ah, lovely. Can't have a good adventure with out a fistfight or two."
(*screams like a fangirl* Ohmygosh!! Stara, I love you!!!)
*Rae stirs, then rolls over onto her side. Sure, she had felt the syringe pierce her skin, but she didn't exactly realize that it was Katsune totally stealing her blood just to drink it. Maybe she thought it was a mosquito. Who knows?*
laugh
(*cracks up*)
Katsune was a bit startled by Rae turning around. Her cup shook from her movement and blood splashed on Rae's cheek a bit. "...?" Katsune laid the teacup down on the table and moved over next to Rae. "…Not yet, my love." Katsune licked the blood off from her cheek and smiled.

(*Trys her best to wake Rae up* She licked you! You have to wake up this time! ~.~)
*Wait a tick.
Rae sits up so fast, she almost flies off the bed. She had completely forgotten that she was in the same room as a homicidal, yandere rapist!
And for some reason, she felt completely refreshed despite sleeping for a short time. Strange.*
(xD Rae is can be such a ass it makes you laugh like crazy.)

Katsune quickly put her hand on the teacup and brought it toward Rae. "Want some juice?" She said, innocently. "I am really grateful for you to come save me, so I made some for you out of..." Katsune started to stammer. "Of..Of...A-Ah, that doesn't matter. Here." She smiled wearily.
*Rae looks at the suspiciously thick and red liquid in the cup, and her face automatically twists into horror.* "That isn't juice!" *Blood. It was blood. She knew this, because who doesn't know what blood looks like?*
Katsune's eyes widened. "Your so smart...Too bad it's too late!" Katsune said, pouring it into her mouth.
(That's not gonna end well.)
(Oh, nasty.)
*Rae choked, the blood spilt over her lips and onto her shirt. The taste was horrible and metallic.*
"Stop!" *She cried, managing to swat the cup away from her face. The movement caused some blood to spill onto the floor.*
The cup flew out of her hand and Katsune grabbed Rae's shirt, pulling her close. "You got a little messy..." Katsune started to lick Rae's lips. "You taste so good, what do you think you're doing, avoiding to drink it?" She grinned grimly and pulled herself onto Rae. "Maybe you should take your clothes off. They're wet." Katsune said, laying her hands on Rae's shirt.

(xD You guys are so funny <3)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(I told ya this wasn't going to end well

Where's Axel???)
(He's having Anime party night with some friends...Now he should be sleeping...)
"What do you mean I 'taste so good'?" *Rae coughed* "Are you telling me that...that was my...UGH."
*She cries out in discust, realizing that she had just ingested her own blood*
Katsune laid down lower and replied, "Aw, don't be like that. I'm sure you tasted your own blood before.." Katsune pulled her hand down hard, ripping Rae's shirt.
*Rae looked down at her torn shirt* "Oh, come on! That was expensive!"
(You're about to be raped by an insane demon and that's all you care about?)
(Well if the shirt meant that much, yeah. Maybe .-.
Okay, no.)
(xD)

A small knife appeared in Katsune's hand and she held it against Rae's bare stomach. "What? You know I won't hurt you. I mean, I DO love you, so why would I kill you just yet? This shirt is nothing compared to the value of our love." Her knife disappeared and instead she laid her bloodied hands on Rae.
(I'm late replying...Way too much...)
(Ah, the sweetness of twisted, one-sided love...wonderful.)
(Yes. Beautiful.)
*Rae knew something had to be done, or she would be raped. So, she did what any reasonable person would do in a situation such as this:* "OMIGOD, RAPE!" *She yelled* "I NEED AN ADULT! RAPE!!"
(Stara to the rescue. Again. When will someone rescue Stara?)

I heard Rae screaming. "Oh dear good, is she with that demon again?" I stopped watching Sisceal and Obsidian fight and went off to find Rae.
Katsune stood up. "What?! What are you talking about?!" Katsune eyed the blood around. "What do I do?!" She thought.
(Tsundere vs. Yandere can wait. ;D Wait...Since when did Stara think Katsune was bad? D:)
(Edited. Sorry I forgot.)
(lol It's okay. (^-^)/)
((:u OH NOoOooooOOOoooOoOOO~~~

-w- I kinda wanna involve Matt in this... Just to have something to do.))
(Well, I guess I should keep Katsune there then. EDIT: Katsune did not disappear from the scene!)
(*Is bored*)
((*is also bored* :D))
(Is bored three. XD Did you see Random?)
(Yes, I love moles. They're delicious. At least to you, xD)
(Wait, wasn't it the time Matt and Stara came to the room all butt-smack like and started to interrogate Katsune? >.> I need to go...I'll be back in...40 minutes!)
((... Butt-smack like? xD Kbai~))
(I was rhyming with y'all. And failing miserably as per usual.)

I walked past the kitchen where Matt was. I stuck my head in. "Hey Matt, want to come with?)
(xD I guess butt-smack sounds kind of weird. Fail miserably is not common for Stara. As a Stara fangirl, I must support her in every...situation she faces!)
(´Д` ) Alone again..)
Matt stopped nomming and looked up.
"Where?"

((*lolshotforhourlatereply*))

((*points to page number* C: Lawl.))
(What is "//shot" anyway? I never understood what people meant...D:)
(Sooo Katsune is still in the room?)
((Like, you're being shot with a gun... And stuff. ._."))
*Rae is still yelling like a moron*