tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 3629

hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
Matt was very confused.
He attempted to slip away into the inn unnoticed.
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(I'll do it for you, Rae...OH SNAP!!)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Fuck this shit. Rae gets up and leaves*
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"Your tone just screams. 'I'm desperate' " I mocked her." He has tried winning you back, why else would he have given you that ring or first pick, huh? I think you're the problem."

~Obsidian~
>OH SNAP!<
(Hell yeah, Obsidian! Rock the house! xD I don't know why but it seemed so badass when Rae got up and left. lol)
(Oh, snap, crackle, POP~)
His mission a success, Matthew decided to celebrate by eating a bag of potato chips he found in the kitchen.
He smiled contently; he's freaking addicted to these things now.

((=w= So many snaps...))
(...Can Rae magically figure the code out and go to the well now? :L)
((The inn is a mansion, right?
Mansions most likely have mini libraries.
Find a Japanese to English dictionary and: Ta-daaa~! :D))
(Yeah, fuck logic.)
*Rae translated the words to the feather using a dictionary! Booya!
She immediately goes out to the well, looking down uncertainly from a safe distance.
Birthday Skeleton sits down below, still averting her gaze. What a prick.*
(Yes Rae! He is a prick! For stealing your one and only love! Me!! ;3)
*She holds out the feather. 'Here goes nothing.'
The feather drops from her hands and she speaks the translation. It falls far below into the well.*
(Thank you!)

The skeleton dude from earlier reappears, floating, blue flares drifting around his waist. "Rae...Your translation..is....INCORRECT! Now you shall face the curse of bearing Katsune's death!" And then the skeleton disappeared, with a shriek from Katsune echoing in Rae's ear.
He nommed and nommed.
Matthew was comtent nomming his potato chips.
Just him and his potato chips.
His potato chips and him.

((=w= LolIhavetogonow. Baiiii~.))
(Kthxbye!!~~)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald growled more."I'm the problem! He even told me himself he would run around on me! You think I'm all excited and happy about being with him,knowing he's fucking anyone he wants?! He's lucky I still feel anything for him!"
(Oooh! Emerald's going badass!!! Yeah! Go Emmy!)
"What..." *It took a moment for her to soak it all in* "That's...that's bullshit! That's not fair at all!"
*She screamed over Katsune and into the well* "For either of us! Get your bony ass back here!"
*Now that was a waste of time! She falls onto her knees, screaming down that damn well. What a baby.*
(...I'm going to take that as a win..xD)

Katsune appeared behind her. Her long hair blowing left. She bent down and put her hands on Rae's shoulders. "...What's wrong?" She asked, as if nothing happened, when she knew everything, and organized the game herself and with her friends back in Hell.
~Sisceal~
"You must be the one who's blind. He's always been like that and you've always forgiven him. So what's the problem now? Are you getting jelous?" I teased." I'll tell you what though. He is a fantastic kisser and you....eh, my geuss is mediocre."

~Obsidian~*Major Sarcasm.*
"Sheesh Sisceal...way to hold back the punches..."
Emerald growled and slapped him as hard as he could,making sure her claws were out so she drew blood."Fuck off Sisceal! I don't need to take this shit from you!"She then turned and stormed back to her room,making sure no one saw her tears that were forming in her eyes.
(:O ... Sisceal! Remember she's a girl! Take it easy! Then again,...She is THE Emerald.............)
(OH SHIZ!!!)
*Rae froze as she felt something lightly touch her shoulders. She looks to see non other than Katsune, alive and well.* "Ah..."
(OH FREAKIN' SNAP, SISCEAL :OO)
(Maybe I should try slapping Rae like that next time...)

Katsune laughed and revealed the game's scores. "Guess what, dearie? You won this game!" She giggled a bit and stood up again. "Wasn't it fun?" Katsune asked, looking down.
~Sisceal~
Even though that was the expected result it left me dazzed. "Ow.....She certainly hasn't changed....the monster."

~Obsidian~
I had seen enough.
"Sisceal,Sisceal.....Insulting my love? I can't let that go unpunished you know?"

~Sisceal~
"What do you know abou-" He kicked me hard in the face, right where Emreald had just struck. There was no holding back to it either, seeing as how I went through the next four solid brick walls.

~Obsidian~
I followed his trajectory, popping my knuckles as I saw his form move in the dust. "Come on little priest. Lets play!"
(Then again, Rae could start crying like a baby...>.>)
(Sounds painful...)
*Rae smiled meekly* "Much better than the last one..."
(SISCEAL, NOOooooOooooooOooo!)
(Sure does!)

Katsune put her arms around Rae and pulled her over, and started walking toward the entrance. Just then, she yawned a bit. "...Maybe we should get some rest? I bet you're pretty tired too, right?" Katsune kissed Rae on the cheek playfully.
(I agree, I always wanted Sisceal to win against Obsidian! I'm a Sisceal fangirl too! Go Sisceal! Your so hot!! <3 Of course, I love Rae better, but your a close second!)
wink
(gots to go. Saturday is Anime night! wouldn't want to miss the new episodes of Bleach, Deadman's Wonderland or Casshern Sin's!)
(Have fun & bye!)
*Rae felt her cheek burn as Katsune kissed her scrap. She couldn't argue though...the day was long and exhausting. Her body finally began to ache, wanting to heal and to rest.*
((Oh hells yeah! I'm staying up late for those!))

Emerald slammed her door shut and growled,wiping my eyes furiously.I threw myself on my bed,then Wordsworth slithered out of his skull and over to me.He hissed gently."Leave me alone Worsworth....I'm not in the mood to talk about my feelings right now."
*Her head begins to swim and her vision blurs.
Was she really this tired? This weakened?* "Hnnn..." *She mutters*
((:O I guess Matty left at a good time... Otherwise he would've been stuck in the middle of all these fights...))

Matthew sat on the floor in the kitchen, still nomming, totally unaware of eveything happening outside.
(I went off without telling you sorry! D:)

Katsune noticed Rae looking uneasy. Rae moaned and Katsune knew Rae was in need of a break. "...I guess we should head to one of the rooms." Katsune said, as she took Rae's hand and slowly led her to the halls of the mansion.
*Rae follows, her steps becoming more disoriented the longer they walked.*
Katsune unlocked a room from the key she found earlier. She walked in with Rae and closed the door. Katsune smiled and pointed toward the bed. "Here's where you can get some shut-eye. I'll go to visit Emerald so we can continue our mission." She waved and waited for Rae to get to the bed herself before leaving.

(Random Key-ness)
*She walks, quite unsteadily, over to the bed. As soon as she's just a few inches away, she falls forward and her face lands into the pillow* "Gah..."
(xD I don't know why but when you said her face landed in the pillow, it sounded hilarious..lol)

Katsune softens her gaze toward Rae and leaves, reluctantly. She heads through the halls toward Emerald's room. Its only inches away when she hears her say, "Leave me alone, Wordsworth. I'm not in the mood to talk about my feelings right now." Katsune realized it wasn't the time to talk to her, and if she bothered her, her own hard work she took to befriend Emerald a little, would fade away. Instead, she turned around and rushed back to Rae.
(I was kinda going for that xD)
*What a comfortable bed! Well, considering she hasn't slept in one for a couple days, it would be.
Rae felt herself smile a little, the cut on her lip stung as she did*
('0' smiling without Katsune's permission? GUILTY!)

Katsune opened the door as quietly as she could and after she entered, she closed the door with the least bit of sound she could make. Katsune looked at Rae, noticing she had a faint smile. "As long as your happy........With me alone." She thought as she gazed toward Rae. Katsune reached out to touch her but quicky retracted. She took a bottle from a drawer next to the bed and cleaned a syringe.
(Late reply, sorry! ^^")
(Wh-what is the syringe for...?)
*Rae was completely unaware of Katsune's presence as she was drifting off into much needed sleep*
(Remember how Katsune always wanted to taste Rae's blood?)

Katsune wiped Rae's arm gently with a slightly wet tissue and pressed the giant syringe into her arm slowly and carefully. Blood spurred into the syringe and Katsune licked her lips. After it was full, Katsune poured the half of the blood into a small tea cup and the other half into a bottle. She layed the syringe down and cleaned the needle it had on the tip. She capped the bottle and slid both it and the syringe into the drawer. Katsune sat down in a wooden rocking chair next to the bed and faced Rae. Katsune smiled and took a sip from the tea cup.

(FYI she is not a vampire. Just a demon. Demons like blood, so I guess thats OK?...)
(Ya gotta drink classy, even when it's blood...>_>;;)
(I bet it tastes like shit. xDD)