tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(Katsune is ashamed. i.e WASH IT THEN DRESS IT
:) Tip!)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
It nearly broke my heart to see him injured and bleeding."Let me help. I know some healing magic."

~Obsidian~
I could smell all of the blood and sence the growing tensions. "Eager to start the games I see, my little dolls." My voice echoed through out the manner." But starting them without me? Well that's just no fun at all.....I wanna play too!" I made the darkness in the house fluxtuate again. making the halls and rooms change into a more eerie gothic labyrinth style
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald heard Obsidian's voice,then sighed."He complains about starting without him,but what about me? He's starting without me the jerk."She got up and walked out,easily walking through the darkness.
(<---------------Die-hard Emerald Fangirl = "Oh my gosh, Emerald your so cool!!! Sign my arm! <3" *scream* = ME! :D)
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
I watched Rae try to take care of Matt. it wasn't going well. I walked over, saying, "Need help?"
(..........Forever alone...)
(I'm here. Not my fault that you sort put your character in a situation that you can't continue without other's help. And I'm going now. I want to read Death Note.)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
"I could use all the help I could get..." *It was a pain in the ass trying to clean a wound with one hand.*
last edited hơn một năm qua
(goodnight)

~Sisceal~
"Alright, make sure he holds still. A wound like this is gonna be a little painful to heal." I held out my hand, the fingertips glowed a light green color. "Just a heads up, this is going to burn a little." I placed my fingertips around the wound."leigheas."
*It broke Rae's heart to see Matt hurting like this. Sure, she was in pain too but he just didn't deserve this. It's a shitty feeling knowing that you could of prevented this. Oh, if only MOARdesu was online then...
'Wait, what?'*
(xD I meant that everyone was on Matt's side. I really don't mind waiting at all. :P Sounded harsh either way, Stara! .....Tsundere......;D)
Emerald went to find Obsidian."Where is that bastard?"
(I love how everyone like, flocks Matt but when Rae was getting slashed up like she was in a horror movie, NO ONE was there xDD
Oh well, I can see why they'd do that... ;u; Matt is just too cute to ignore xD)
(xD To think Katsune was the reason for both...I wonder what'll happen once everyone finds out? I personally don't think Matt is that cute...I mean, all it is, is a guy with ears. --;)
(But...everyone has ears...>_>;;
And I love cats, just love them. That's one of the reasons why I find Matt...irresistable to adore xDD)
laugh
(Who doesn't love a Neko! ...Obsidian is in some serious trouble..... it sounds like he will have to face Emerald's wrath.)

~Obsidian~
I laughed with pure sadistic joy. "This is going to be so much fun! So many tough ones this time. It's going to be a blast watching them scramble for freedom!"
(Sure sounds like it. :OO)
(Is Rae going to go to the well or what? xD I'll spoil the game for you...
Basically, this game involves Rae going to the well, after learning the meaning of the text on the flower, and whether she gets it right or wrong, Katsune dies. I was hoping Rae's cry out something like No! or start crying, but Katsune appears behind her and if Rae does cry out or cry or be sad, she wins. If not, she loses and gets her leg sliced up. :) Fun game isn't it?)
(...It...it would of been better if you wouldn't of told me :U)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((Pft. Wonderful game. =w=;;;;))

If he wasn't trying to not writhe in pain, Matt would have been uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting.
It was only a scratch by his standards...
(Sorry for the snotty comment, Ultima!)

I glanced up at the sound of Obsidian's voice. "That man is a creeper."
~Sisceal~
"Feeling any better Kitty-pon?" The wound looked much better.
*As Sisceal did his thing, Rae looked back at the feather sitting on the table.*
"..."
*That voice told her what to do to bring Katsune back, but the question was...did she even want her to come back? After what she has done to both her and Matt?
But even so, it would be completely cruel to just leave her in the well to rot with Birthday Skeleton.
Rae frowns. What should she do?*
Matthew hestiantly felt the wound. It was better, much better, than before.
His ears perked up happily and his tail flicked as he smiled and nodded at Sisceal.
"Yeah, thanks~!"
*Rae smiles a little weakly* "That's good..."
Emerald found Obsidian and sighed."Starting the fun without you,how you say,"dearest"?How cruel Obsidian."
~Obsidian~
"You know I meant all of us." I moved over to her and grabbed her hand." It would never be the same without you by my side."

~Sisceal~
"Good." I looked around at the others."Anyone else in need of service from my, magic fingers." I did a jazz hands movement in the air.
Matt looked at Rae, worried.
"Something wrong? You seem… I dunno, off."
*Rae laughs at Sisceal and his magic fingers. She turns to Matt, still laughing* "No, I'm fine!"
*She wasn't, but she didn't want him to worry.*
Emerald smiled a bit,then kissed his cheek."You're too charming.Now,who shall my first victim be,love?"
(D:)
~Obsidian~
I blushed "Anybody you want my dear. You can have first pick."
Matt narrowed his eyes at Rae, as if squinting could help him tell if she was lying.
He let it go, laughing himself.
"Alright. If you say so~."

((._. Emerald scares me. Legit. If I met her, I would be shaking from head to toe.))
Emerald nodded,then let go of his hands and left,looking for a nice human to attack.
~Sisceal~
"Don't let looks decieve you." I gave her a cold hard stare." Are you sure.....you wouldn't lie in front of a priest now would you?"
*Rae felt herself redden, the back of her neck grew hot* "I...uh..." *She looks at Matt, then at Sisceal, then back at Matt. she sighs and admits* "Okay, here's what happened:
Katsune pretty much went apeshit and when we were out in the hallway, she exploded or something and she left that feather and I have to find out what that writing says or she'll die but I don't know Japanese and I don't even know if I even wanna help her and I can't lie very well, especially when you guys stare at me!!" *She takes a deep breath*
Emerald prowled around int he darkness.
Matthew's face twisted into a confused expression.
"She exploded...?"
~Sisceal~
"Fraid' I'm no help this time..don't know a lick of Japanese..." I shrugged.
"I dunno what happened!" *She confesses, her hands adding to the effect* "She just kinda 'poof'! Gone! Just leaving that feather!"
*She points to it*
"That's alright." *She bits her lip*
Emerald heard voices.She turned the corner and saw Matt talking to another.She was completely hidden by the darkness.
(Matt, NOOOO-!)
~Sisceal~
"It's a pretty feather though.I woder what bird it came from." I knew my input was going to be less than useful.
(...Is Emerald gonna do something or...?)
(xD She exploded? That comment practically killed me, lol!)
Emerald started to sneak up on Matt,closing in pretty fast.
(NOOOoooOoooOooooOO)
*Out of the very corner of her eye, Rae saw something closing in on them. Something fast.*
"Huh?"
(Well, Rae and Matt are pretty much screwed...Sorry but I'm a Emerald fan girl so I'll go with Emmy.... GO EMERALD YOU ROCK! *fangirl scream*)