tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae's heart melted at his adorable smile. She just couldn't do it.
But wait.
A plan just hatched...If she could just 'accidentally' drop the food, she could just blame it on her injured arm and Matt could be totally spared from any illness the stupid food might cause!
Sure, she could get 'punished' to the point that she would need another eyepatch, but it would be worth it.*
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(It actually said everyone will support me and stuff so I hope its 2 times more accurate than your reading...accuracy. xD I'm not even supposed to read astrology in my religion but I check it out when I'm worried anyway.)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
"In the terrarium."Emerald pointed to the terrarium right outside her door,then went to catch more spiders.
*But, before she could put her plan into action, she slips. That's right, she somehow slips on this marble that was conveniently on the floor.
Food flies into the air, and she falls to the ground. Landing right onto her arm.
The injured one.*
Katsune carefully layed the spider down and went to join Emerald until she noticed some thing black and wiggly in the edge of a cupboard. Katsune went over and bent down. She pulled it, and it was a sneaky little spider. "You thief, you." She dropped it in the terrarium and went back with Emerald. "How much more spiders are there?!"
(WIN FAIL= You achieved your goal, but you wanted to do it another way, but you failed. = Rae)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
Matthew saw Rae hesitate then slip and fall-- on her already injured arm!
He lept up and raced toward her.
"Rae, you okay?" he asked uselessly. Of course she wasn't okay!
Matt knelt down beside her and, trying to avoid her injured arm, helped her up.
(aaauuu......I feel so much like going over there and torturing you all like the yandere I am.......xP)
((:u Let them be, like, hugging. Then you can storm in and drag your Rae-Rae away~.))
*Actual goddamn tears start to well up in her eyes, obviously from pain. But since she just saved her friend from certain doom, it was totally worth it.*
"It was a nest.So I'm guessing about 15."Emerald kept looking for her spiders."They're all of the same very rare species.I HAVE to find them all!"
(Sorry, I need to go offline. See you tomorrow! Wish me luck in Graduation! xD)

Katsune found a bunch hiding under her chair. There were three of them. counting the others, it would be all of them (not really lol). "I should get going now that we found all of them. Good luck with your spiders!" She smiled and waved. Then Katsune went back to the plaza.

~Plaza~

She opened the door to Rae holding Matthew's hand. "...I'm going to kill you..." she thought to herself, as she clenched her fist and her jaws snapped closed.
(Bye guys! :3)
Emerald only made sure all of the spiders were in the terrarium."Okay. Good.All here.My precious spiders.I'm so sorry."I put the terrarium back and fed them all."
(But. They weren't holding hands...were they? >_>;;)
((:D Oh, that's a wonderful note to end on. Bye, Ultima~! Good luck~!))

Matthew looked up to see Katsune walk in.
She saw them and seemed angry.
Very angry.
Matthew cringed, his ears flattening and his tail tensing.

((:u Mattie was helping Rae up. So, presumably, he was holding her hand.))
last edited hơn một năm qua
(GUD LUK~ HAF FUN~ :UU)
*Rae froze as soon as she seen a very pissed off looking Katsune. She looks at Matt then back at Katsune.
Maybe she would be needing another eyepatch when this is over after all.*
(Oh .-.)
((.3. *derp*

:u Let's just end it there until Ultima comes back on~.))
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(sorry..really late reply..)
~Sisceal~
"Awwww! You're like a wee kitteh!" I have a terrible soft spot for soft furry things and an even worse habbit of cooing over them."My name's Sisceal. What's yours?"

(goodnight...well actually good morning everyone. I shall tryeth to be on the Fanpop ....later today.)
(I think it's kinda a bad time time to ask for a name now xDD
They're about to be attacked by a pissed off yandere o_O)
(...Forever alone is me...;A;)
((Hm. Maybe Matty can be in two places at once? (~o3o)~ Cuz he's magical liek that~))

Matthew laughed a bit at Sisceal's cooing. "Nice to meet you, Sisceal~! I'm Matthew." He held out his hand to shake.

MEANWHILE~ :U
Matthew was scared out of his wits. What was Katsune going to do? Hopefully not hurt him! Or even worse: hurt Rae!
(Thank you! It was great! I loved it! :D Now school's over! Yesss!!! Raping Rae all day long! O.o I just noticed one of my bestest friends name is Racheal....Auugh!)

Katsune immediately summoned a large butcher knife in her hand and disappeared. Again, she appeared behind Matthew with her knife pressing firmly against his (cute) neck. "Let go." She said, with a enraged yet low voice. As she looked at them together, she hardened her grip, the knife sliding closer to Matt as blood leaked onto the edge.
(Oh Katsune's going to do both!)
Emerald sighed and sat down."There.All fed."She looked at the ring sitting atop her skull.She just kept staring at it."Do......I really......want this?........"
(Yesh, yu want teh wutev u wanted bcuz u r teh emerald whu iz nu teh ronald.)
((|3 Matty's neck is rather cute, isn't it~?))

Matthew whimpered and let go of Rae's hand.
Katsune lifted the knife from his neck and pushed him away. She grabbed Rae's arm and headed for the door.
(.....ヽ(;▽;)ノ I'm alone!)
(Poor poor Matty...;A;)
(Sorry! >.< I don't want to be uptight and mean, xP)
"Wh...what the hell?!" *Rae cried as she was pulled forcefully away*
As they reached outside, unexpectedly, Katsune's knife disappeared from her hand. She stopped abruptly after they reached the library. "..." Katsune was silent until a drop of blood leaked from her face, and more drops fell one by one on the floor... She let go of Rae's hand and fell to her knees.
(Shit, sorry. Had to do some stuff >_>
What da fuq happened?)

*Rae watches as she falls to the ground. She notices the blood and immedietly gets down beside her*
"Oh shit! What's wrong!?"
(Time for Game 2)

Katsune held her eyes in her palms. "It's time..." She frowned and turned to Rae, and gave a smile "I love you...Goodbye." Katsune closed her eyes and disappeared, leaving a mere purple feather behind. On it, "死人の恋" was written. It fell in a small puddle of Katsune's blood.

(Good luck!)
*Rae simply stared with a blank face. What just happened...and why?
She gently picked up the fragile-looking feather and frowned at the writing.
Why didn't she take up that Japanese language class?*
((@-@ Da fuq...))

Matthew gently felt the wound on his neck, his hands shaking.
"Ow... Shit..." he whimpered.
He stood up unsteadily and collapsed in a chair.

((*translated it* "Love the dead"
>u Ya hear that, Rae? Ya gotta love that Party Skeleton like there's no tomorrow!))
(xD You have to find the meaning by yourself)

A eerie wind blew and a skeleton appeared. "HELLO. YOU MUST BE RAE. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY EVEN THOUGH THIS IS SUDDEN. FIRST, FIND THE MEANING OF THIS. THEN GO OUT TO THE WELL AND DROP IT DOWN WHILE SAYING THE INTERPRETATION YOU FOUND. IF ITS RIGHT, YOU GET KATSUNE BACK, IF NOT, SHES DEAD." He said grimly. He then disappeared.

(caps lock rape)
*Rae looked down at the feather in confusion. There was no way she could translate this without Google. No way.*
"..."
*She suddenly remembered what happened to Matt not so long ago.* "Oh shit." *She immediately stood up and ran back to the plaza, holding onto the feather in a numb hand.*
"Matt!" *She cried as she burst in through the door. She seen him sitting limply in the chair, and her heart sank.* "Oh my God..."
Matthew curled up in the chair, holding his neck.
He saw Rae rush into the plaza.
"Rae...! What..." Was all he could get out before wincing from intense pain.
The vibrations of his vocal cords made his neck hurt, making him unable to say more than a few words.

((*-* Shit just got real, yo...))
(Well from this point ladies and gentlemen, Rae seems like she will lose the game. There is a 44% chance of her success.)
((D: OH, NO~!

>U A'ight, so we gotta get someone who knows Japanese, maybe Stara or someone really smart and have them translate it for Rae. Then she goes to the well, drops it down there, and says it.
WAIT!
It said, "Love the dead," right?
So, maybe, we should let Katsune die!
@-@ Ijustblewmyownmindhorysheet.))
(And intense >_>;;)
*She rushed right over to him* "Matt...!" *Her hands began to shake slightly as she reached out to touch him* "Does it hurt? How deep is it? Can you move it at all? Oh God..."
(Dammit you guys xD)
(You just found the correct translation why don't you have Rae man up and ask Matt?? Oh wait, he's bleeding...Do what Katsune did in the bathroom! -NOT THE RAPE-)
Matthew smiled weakly at her.
"No... Not very... And yes."
He shifted into a sitting position and lifted his hand off his neck.
Matthew almost lost his... Whatever he ate last, from the sight of so much blood.

((Also, it's MOARdesu that knows the translation, not Rae.
Unless we break the fourth wall.
>.> *looks at the wall*))
(>_>;; 'kay.)
*Rae grabbed a a towel that was for some reason there and tried her best to clean the wound without hurting him* "Just hold still..."
He hissed a bit in pain, (BD ... *shot*), but managed to keep still.