tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

save

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3629

hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
Katsune scratched her head and embarassed, she said; "Oh sorry, I just noticed that though. I was a little busy with something trivial so it slipped my mind. Thanks." Katsune held out her hand gratefully, waiting for Stara to land and lend her the bottle.
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
I gave it to her and grinned, fully conscious of how creepy I looked with my black clothes and wings with blood dripping off me.
"I'm going to go visit Emerald now, see ya!" She said as she waved and headed out the door.

~Later outside Emerald's room~

(Sorry, I need to go offline. See u tomorrow and I'll await your illustration, Rae-chan! )
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Bye! I'm going too.)
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald finished cleaning the room and sighed."I need to go feed all my pets.Let's hope none of them have escaped again."She began walking towards her room.
Standing outside Emerald's room with the bottle of blood, she tied a black ribbon to it. As she finished, she heard someone approaching behind her. Katsune, alarmed, turned around and noticed it was Emerald. Katsune waved her hand and smiled, showing she had something to talk about.
Emerald came over and looked at her."Do you need something?"
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((*looks at Rae's comment at the top*
:u Trololol~))

Matthew was still trying to find out what his kitty senses were trying to tell him when Rae and Katsune walked into the plaza.
He smiled at Rae, then noticed her arm.
The smile faded and he made his way over to them.
"Rae! Where did you go? What happened to your arm....?"
He watched Katsune walk away and narrowed his eyes at her.
"... Was it something she did?"

((-^- I sense a catfight in the future.
8D *BADUM TSSSSS*))
last edited hơn một năm qua
(My bad late reply >.<)

"Oh I wanted to give something to you. I thought you were glooomy and decided to give you this...," Katsune said, showing Emerald the bottle of blood. "It's a gift for you, if you'd accept."
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Dat cheesy joke...=_=; xD)

"You could say that." *Rae replied dryly, looking down at her arm. It stung intensely, but at least now it wasn't bleeding as much as it was. She felt nauseous thinking about the smell of her own blood and her knees quickly grew weak* "I-I just need to sit down or something..."
((BD You want cheesy? Gurl, don't get me started on puns~.))

Matthew quickly led Rae to some random chair that was left over from the partay.
He got a glass of ginger ale that was conviently there and gave it to her.
"Why was she hurting you? I though you guys were, like, married or something!"
(We were married.... But I needed to keep up with the little yandere plot I have. :L)
(Yay fer conveniently placed idems~)

"There's no way we're married!" *She sits on the partay chair and leans in a certain way so that her arm could rest easy* "We're probably not even from the same demention or whatever..."
(Wait. what?)
(Nothing, nothing. :) )
Emerald looked at the bottle,then took it from her."A....gift?....How do you know of my birthday?"
Katsune playfully made a peace sign with her hand. "Friends never forget other friends' birthdays!" She let out her arms, welcoming, hopefully, a hug.
"Not only are you not my friend.....yet....we have never even met before.I thank you for the gift though."Emerald went past her into her room.
Katsune took Emeralds hand, "Wait, if we never met," Her smile drained, "Can't we be friends, now? Get to know each other? Besides, the only one you have by now other than me, is that cheater Obsidian.." She laughed. "Isn't that right?"
Emerald stopped and looked down,sighing."Yes......."She looked at the girl."Fine. I will allow us to become friends."
"That's rather blunt? As long as I can get some time to spend with her, I guess its fine.." Katsune thought as she smiled again. "So how about we meet up again tomorrow? Sound alright? 'Kay, see ya later!" She waved and ran off back to the Plaza.

~Plaza~

Katsune opened the door and looked around. "Oh hello, again, everyone!" She walked up behind Rae and put her hands on her shoulders, slightly squeezing her injured arm. "How were you while I was gone?" Her smile broke down in into a unwelcoming grin.
(Oh shizzle, late reply...=_=)
*She winces as Katsune grips her arm* "Just...perfect."
Katsune eases her grip and kisses Rae's cheek. She then looks at Matthew. "Oh, hello. I didn't notice you..." Katsune then hardens her grip again and whispers something in Rae's ear. "I need to meet you outside...now." She said coldly and walked out the door. She stood by out in the hall, arms crossed.
"I...yeah, I'll be back." *Rae says to Matt as she carefully stands up from the chair, her vision slightly blurs as she does* "Uhn...maybe. Who knows?"
*She makes her way out the door*
After Rae closes the door, Katsune pulls her over, and gives her a plate of broccoli, spiced chicken, and rice. There seemed to be a tiny syringe typed hole in each broccoli stem and the chicken, but it was barely noticable. "Here, give this to Matthew. Do NOT eat this at all. Give it to Matthew as a gift of thanks...But say it's from you. Now run along and deliver it." She looked away. "From this, he'll sruely hate my dear, and then Rae will have feelings for me, and only me..." Katsune thought to herself, staring into the darkness of the woods. (Through a window)
"What?" *Rae looks at the plate with a harsh suspicion* "Why would I want to do that?"
(Hm. Looks like Rae is in a bit of a pickle...>_>)
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
(late reply)
{back at the plaza}
~Obsidian~
"Your arm seems to be troubling you. Let me help" With out warning I wrenched it behind his back. He cried out in agony." The celebrations are over now. You know what that means right?..Pain." I twisted it." Agony." Even farther."Suffering." It made a nasty crunching noise." I'll give you a few hours to recover and regroup while I tidy this place up for the games." I let go and walked away."Ciao!"

~Sisceal~
It hurt alot but he did pop my arm back into place. Something caught my eye as he walked off. It looked like a person with kitty ears. I went over to him and stared.
Katsune took the plate and put it on the small table next to them. She leaned in on Rae and smiled. "Because you love me and you will do whatever I, your one and only love, says." Katsune said, pulling her close with a arm wrapped around the back of Rae. "Right?!" Katsune asked for the confirmation with a angrier tone and pulled Rae into her embrace.

(Sorry, late reply)
(Damn, what's with all the late replies? xD)

*What an answer. Rae looks down at the plate that rests on the table. There has to be something wrong with it. There was just no way that someone like Katsune would prepare a meal for another so innocently. Especially for Matt.
Maybe it was poisoned? Or just tasted bad?
Either way, it was certainly meddled with.*
"It's not gonna hurt him, is it?" *Rae asked, looking up at her with the most innocent expression she could put on* "You wouldn't hurt someone close to me would you? That would hurt me so~"

(Oh. Sweet. Muffins. Why.)
(3 in a row!)

Katsune let her go and heard Rae's question. She stepped in front of it and revealed her intention. "I just wanted someone to try a new dish I learned. I thought since Matthew was so nice, he wouldn't mind something that tasted bad! Don't worry, I didn't make it THAT bad!" She laughed and put the plate in Rae's hand again. "Be sure to give it to him.." And with that, Katsune disappeared.

(She poisoned it. xD & I know I'm taking a lot of different powers that weren't orginally my idea, I just decided to give Katsune the power to absorb different abilities of others...Pretty plain but I didn't have any other one in my head...:P)
(I don't like my reply >.< I should've hurt you for saying someone close...Stupid stupid stupid stupid!)
*Well that backfired. Rae frowns, realizing that she should maybe polish up on the cute and innocent act. She was torn. There was no way she wanted to give the food to Matt but at the same time she didn't want her face to get re-arranged. Or worst.
To be honest, she was terrified. For herself and for Matt.*
"Shit." *She hissed, looking down at the food.*
(Just roll with it. It already happened xD)
Katsune reappeared in the library and sat down. She read a book again, but this time, it was titled "The proportions of chemical poisons by Lindsey Lohan". Katsune read it for a while and then burned it. That author was lame.
(Alright, I guess. We must wait for Matthew now. He's so important to our plot he needs to be online more! >:( Urr...I'm still worried about Graduation tomorrow...BLARGH!)
(*legasp* Graduating, huh? :0)
(I have exactly NO idea what to wear...I just wanna leave the goddamn school and be free for summer....)
(Same here. =_=
I can't even explain how much I want stupid school to end. HNNGH.)
(Meh, don't worry about it too much. Stuff just isn't fun when you do that '-')
Emerald sighed and nodded.She went back into her room and put the bottle of blood in her mini fridge."That damn Obsidian........I some times wish I had never fallen for him.....Damn him!"I kicked a terrarium,letting out a nest of spiders."Dammit!!"
((;3; FFffFffffffFFff--))

Matthew sat in a chair, staring into space.
He saw a man walk up to him.
"Oh, hey!" he said, smiling. "Are you one of the guests? I haven't seen you around~."
Katsune heard a ruckus coming from Emeralds room. She walked over and knocked until a spider crawled near my foot. Katsune looked at it pitifully and picked it up. She layed it near a open window and waited near the door.
(You're right...I worry way too much for my own good...*closes an astrology reading for tomorrow thats in a tab* Besides, I know everything'll go alright..hah...*closes tarot card reading*)
*Rae picks up the plate, her hands shaking. She goes back into the plaza*
Emerald ran out,letting out more spiders."Sicily!" She ran to the window and grabbed the spider before it ran away."My rarest specimen."She looked at the other spiders."Help me get them!"
Matthew looked up to see Rae come in, looking nervous.
He waved her over, his smile never faltering.
"Hiya, Rae~! Is your arm feeling better?"
(Oh, astrology...love it.
It sucks though that it's only like 44% accurate for me...;A;)
Katsune nodded and rushed in and grabbed one under the table. She turned and asked, "Where do we put them?!"