tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
~Sisceal~
"Oh, it's not that dark." I took out my lighter this time and clicked it on. "Is that better for ya?"
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(ya)
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(So glad you agree xD)
*She kneels down beside him* "Damn. Looks like you took a harder fall than I did..."
(*was stupid and finaly found out what above word means* but....Ulti...he's a priest....-_-')
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
Emerald sighed and laid her head on her desk,yawning.
(Emerald must be so bored xDD)
(XD A libido priest, bitch! Worship mah genitals! :D --Weird mode, automatic activation--)
(Just because he's a priest doesn't mean he can't wish fer it~ xDD)
(ikr? lol Remember the groping priest? Or was that a teacher? But I heard priests used to rape kids in the bathroom....The place of mischief...TEH BATHROOM!)
~Sisceal~
"I'll be fine. I may be old but I'm tougher than nails."

~Obsidian~
I finished talking to my god and decided to wander out to the gardens. Singing old childrens rymes to myself along the way."A is for Amy who fell down the stairs.B is for Basil assaulted by bears.C is for Clara who wasted away. D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh.E is for Ernest who choked on a peach.F is for Fanny sucked dry by a leech...."
(creepy children's rymes.)
(A is for Amber who drowned in a pool, B is for Billy who was eaten by ghouls~)
"Oh yeah?" *Rae smiled* "That must come in handy, eh?"
"Oh, and I dunno if I told you yet..." *She shrugs* "My name's Racheal. But call me Rae because I hate how 'Racheal' sounds."
(Hey Racheal, Racheal, Racheal Racheal, R is for Racheal who died from Elmo's blade.)
(until he actually get somewhere I'll just keep posting creepy rhymes for Obsidian. >w<)

~Sisceal~
"It's nice to meet you Rae. I'm Siceal."

~Obsidian~*kind of skipping along*
"Little Willie, mean as hell, Pushed his sister in a well.Mother said, while drawing water, 'My, it's hard to raise a daughter.' "
(That's terrible! D:
It doesn't even rhyme!)
(Fine Fine..
R is for Rae who was beared by Gay Days!)
"Haha, yeah..." *She looked around the well* "Though it sucks that we had to meet at such a crappy time, huh?"
~Sisceal~
I shrugged. "Meh. Could've been worse." I saw the skeleton."Just what have you been up to down here?....obviously not escaping.."

~Obsidian~
"Making toast by the fireside, Nurse fell in the grate and died. What makes the matter ten times worse, The toast was burnt along with the nurse."

(There are some creeeepy children's rhymes out there...)
(Sounds good. Maybe I should have Katsune go do something about you two?)
(Yes, please.)
*Rae shrugs* "How can I? I sprained my arm and I can't climb worth shit..."
Katsune heard a loud thump and retreated from Stara's side, running toward the well, she saw a possible man fall in. She stopped and thought out loud. "It's probably nothing, but.." She squinted and stared. "Oh whatever..." And she ran up to it. She looked down and couldn't see anything at all, until a light flashed and she noticed people down there. "What the hell? Are there people working down there or something?" She thought to herself. Then she tested her luck. "Hello!!! Anyone alive there?!" Katsune called down at the light.
(My eyebrows are up to my hairline...Reading how you sounded polite.)
(Okay fine. Does this sound better: Fucking do it. Please.
Oh wait, still polite.)
*Rae looks up and calls out to the voice* "Hey! Down here!"
(xD ???)

Katsune was soothed by the voice, recongnizing it at once. "My dear Rae? What on earth are you doing down THERE when you should be in my embrace up HERE?" She called back, all rapist-like. She smiled and started untying the bucket and the rope from each other.
~Siseal~
"Appears as if we have a rescuer up there."

~Obsidian~(i'm running low on creepy rhymes so i'll just make him appear.)
I came upon Katsune yelling down the old well. "What do we have here? Has someone fallen down the well, again."
('...all rapist-like...' I laughed so fucking hard xDD)
"Hey, uh, can you get us out of here?" *Rae called up, trying to ignore the rapist-sounding comment*
Katsune looked up at Obsidian. "Yeah, Rae, and ...Sisceal?" She sounded alarmed at knowing Sisceal was there as well. She was done untying it until the bucket fell down and the rope was free. She covered her mouth about dropping the bucket and asked, "My bad! You K?" She said, grasping the rope.
*The bucket falls head on...Rae's head* "Ow, shit!"
~Sisceal~
I tried to stifle a snicker."Ya, we're okay."

~Obsidian~
I leaned way over the well." You sure are a troublesome lot."
Katsune then lassos the rope down and it lands low, near Rae. Katsune shook it a little and called, "Here! Take this as a apology letter, and later when you get back up, I'll give you a nice apology kiss." Katsune grinned and held the rope.
~Obsidian~
"I can help with Sisceal if you like. He's quite a bit bigger than your friend.He'd probably end up dragging you down with him."
Katsune nodded and pulled up the other set of strings laying next to the well and handed it to Obsidian. "Here you go, you can pick Sisceal up and I'll pick Rae up. Thanks!" She called down to them again, "OK, Sisceal climb up on Obsidians pale rope, and Rae..." She grinned heinously, "..Climb up on my white rope. Sisceal climbs up first. Go." She said.
mischievous
~Sisceal~
"Doh...why's it got to be you?" I grabbed on to the rope." I don't have mixed feelings about this..."

~Obsidian~
"I'm not that bad am I? I've even got a song to calm your nerves!" I started hoisting him up."Oh little enemy come out and fight with me,bring your bee-bee gun and we'll have so much fun. I'll shoot your eye out and let you bleed to death and we'll be enemies, oh, one, two, three, four... "
(not quite out of rhymes yet!)
*Rae holds onto the rope hesitantly, and looks down at Birthday Skeleton. It's head was turned away, as if out of spite. She frowns, turns her back towards it, and hoists herself up on the rope*
last edited hơn một năm qua
monkey
*Of course, it's a real pain to keep herself up because of her sprained arm, but whatever.*
(xD)
After Sisceal gets up, Katsune calls down, "You can come up now, my love!" She grasped the rope a little tighter. "Oh, how I yearn to feel her body against my'n right now..." Katsune thought. She laughed to herself and kept her balance.
(Got to go. Have to get to bed earlier tonight and I might not be on 'til late tomorrow.)

~Obsidian~
My foot slipped a little but I managed to catch myself. "You're heavier than you look.." I said strained.

~Sisceal~
"Don't you dare drop me!"

~Obsidian~
"Now what fun would that be? You're not near high enough to make it enjoyable and I'd rather play with you first too." I smiled blissfuly at him.
(K bye!)
(What a sadist xD)
*To be blunt, Rae climbs up the rope*
*To be even more blunt, she makes it out from the well. She lands on the ground, her eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight. When they do, she smiles brightly and stands*
"Freedom~!"
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and looked at the ring."Destiny ring?.......Sounds like he just wants to run around and do whatever the hell he wants,hurting me........."I took it off and put it on top of the skull on my desk."Destiny ring my ass,Obsidian........If you truly love me,show me.Don't hurt me anymore.......Heh.Like that'll happen."I sighed and got up,walking out.
Katsune hugged Rae as soon as she said that, "Yes, freedom, now we can embrace each other without the darkness of a well serperating either of us. Aren't you relieved? Did you miss me, my dear?" She said smiling happily. "Ah, I feel so happy hugging Rae once again.." Katsune thought, erotically.
"Ow! ow, hey!" *Rae winces in pain* "Watch the arm!"
wink
(Sorry, I need to go offline. See you guys tomorrow! Especially you, Rae! ~wink~)
(Last post for the night? Day? xD)

Katsune let go and lifted her arm gently. "Do you want me to kiss it?" Her mouth broke into a smile, one she tried to avoid. She leaned in a little and looked at it closely. "Kinda bruised if you notice! Maybe you should head inside and wash it."
(It's night. But it still looks like it could be the afternoon =_=;;)
"I don't think..." *She makes something of a pained sound when Katsune moves it* "Don't move it like that-! It hurts."
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
("You'll shoot your eye out!" Sorry for the late reply, I had a bunch of school. I'm going to be on much for the next day or so. And Axel? That last rhyme was seriously creepy.)

I watched them haul Rae and Sisceal out of the well, trying not to crack up at their comments. The blood from the blasted deer was all over me as I had filled the cup/bottle thing up with its blood. I wondered if i should clean the carcass for food or leave it where it was.
Katsune nonchalantly kissed it, and let go. She then looked at her. "Go inside now." She motioned for Rae to leave and then Katsune herself left and headed toward Stara, waving. When she arrived she looked at the bottle and then at Stara, "Maybe I should pay Emerald a visit now?" She asked.
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
"Yeah, you should." A evil smile spread across my face. "Come here." I led her to the carcass, grabbed some blood and threw it at her. "No fair that I should be the only one covered in blood."

(No idea why, but i felt like doing that! Have fun cleaning your clothes, Katsune!)
(That's vile. D:)