tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
I looked at, her considering. "Find me a jar and I will."

(Dude, I feel like we're in a video game. "Bring me this and I'll give you that.")
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(xD Ikr! Quest commence!)

Katsune picks up a glass jar from the shelf next to her and puts a plastic lid on it. "This should work.." She said, handing it to Stara.

(QUEST COMPLETED Time: 00:02:23 Rank: S Katsune's feeling; :D)
"Right." I stood up and strode towards the door. "Coming with?"
"Oh sure!" She said following her, mesmerized by Stara's grace.
last edited hơn một năm qua
(Sorry for the late reply, I was making brownies!)

We walked outside. I looked at the woods. Dark, creepy, there was sure to be a few monsters in there and if we were lucky, a few deer. Perfect. I looked at Katsune. "Wanna see who's faster running? An elf or a demon?"
hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
I sighed and sat there."Wordsworth.....I don't know how much longer I can stand being here......I've almost left so many times already.......But I can't stand being away from Obsidian...........He's the only one I've truly loved for a very long time.......You know that Wordsworth.........."I sat there,petting his head the way he liked it.
Katsune was a little creeped out by the look of the woods, but at then Stara asked her a question, "An elf or a demon...? Alright then. But where do we stop? For example the finsih line? I'm kind of a newbie here, ha ha." Katsune said, warily.
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(FUUUU--!!! Super late reply >:U)
*The moron missed her chance to call out for Katsune's help. Luckily, her eyes were starting to adjust to the dim light and she could make out a figure sitting a few feet away from her*
*Squinting, she moves a little closer.*
(and it was elmo! :D)
*Rae shudders at the possibility of a little red bug-eyed puppet sitting along with her inside the well*
*It turns out not to be Elmo, and instead, a human skeleton.*
"Oh." *Rae sighs in relief* "...Wait."
(XD Elmo pushed Rae down the well!)

I eyed a large rock at the of the woods. "How about the rock at the edge? First one there running, no flying, no spells, just run as if the devil and itself and itself was behind us!"

(Yay for Pirates of the Caribbean references. Not sure if i got that one completely right, though.)
(What if it was Elmo? What if Obsidian really loved Elmo and Elmos hunting for Emerald? :O)

Katsune laughed and nodded. "Sure!" She said as she sprinted toward the rock. "Wait amn't I a devil? O_o Is that a riddle?" Katsune thought, and her mind scattered again.
(Now that's a scary thought...)
*Obviously, she screams. There's no telling how the skeleton got down there but...maybe...*
 (Now that's a scary thought...) *Obviously, she screams. There's no telling how the skeleton got dow
(I'm sorry, UltmateUltima is not available right now. She has been transferred to the ER due to a severe heart attack. Thank you for your concern.)
(Whoops. :O)
(XD Is that all?)
*But wait! The skeleton's holding something!
She gathers up some courage to look closer at the dusty old thing*
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
((Heh. Whoops. >w< I kinda feel as though it's my fault Rae fell down the well..))

Matthew looked around.
Where did Rae go?
(Rae fell into the depths of Hell, and is now having a pleasant tea party with the Devil himself)
(Not exactly...eheh.)
*It's just a wine glass. It turns out that the skeleton is also wearing a birthday hat!*
"Poor bastard." *She says, assuming the skeleton died at it's own birthday celebration. Out of some wierd sympathy, she takes out the wine bottle, smashes the top (Let's just say the barrier was heavily damaged out of the fall...and can now be broken), and pours the skeleton a drink.*
*The skeleton lacks manners, and doesn't even thank her.*
(XD Mwahahahahaha it was a riddle! Oh, gosh, why did I get Stara into another race? Who's faster, an elf or a demon? I will google it.)

I caught her up and matched her, stride for stride.

(Gah, that wasn't helpful! I will make a poll.)
(So far, the fans say elf. Two people picked.)
(sons of b!tches!)
(I'm kind shocked that they didn't pick demons. I had a picture of Sebastian for demons and a anime picture of Legolas for elves. Legolas looks like a girl.)
(Now, demons are winning.)
(THATS A GUY?! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH!­!!!­! Yes! Go MOARdesu and Elmo!)
(Looks like demons won.)
(*Dances around like a moron* Dat's right~yay fer me and Elmo!)
Katsune smiled as Stara caught up with her, and so Katsune moved her legs faster. Being as tall as she is, it wasn't that bad! "This is kinda fun! Do you do this often?!" She called out to Stara as she was running.
(Fudge yeah!! *Eats a fudge brownie like a moron* Now DAZ right! ~yay fer me and Katsune!)
*Rae drinks from the broken wine bottle gingerly, but still manages to cut her lip*
"Dammit!" *She continues to drink, the taste of wine and her own blood filled her mouth. Yum.*
(:P)
"Yeah. My sisters and I used to race. Lianna always beat me." Dang, that demon was fast! I went at top speed and she still stayed a few yards ahead of me.
(:3)
"Oh...Lianna?" Katsune smiled at the thought. "Lianna..Lianna..Lianna.." That name kept repeating in her mind, but Katsune didn't mind. She liked it. The rock was ahead, and Katsune slowed down a bit to a halt. "So how was that, Lianna?" She said with a smile until she realized she called Stara by a different name.
(I noticed Rae has hurt herself a lot xD what a masochist)
(..........No comment.........)
(xDD she has like 3 wounds so far! D: and it's only been like day two or three)
*Rae suddenly remembered about Matt. She looked up and called out* "Hey! Matt! I'm in here!"
*She stood up* "Help me!"
I whirled on her. My wings snapped out and darkness gathered around me. "Don't. Call. Me. Lianna! That is my sister! Not me. Shes a pyromaniac, I'm a dark-wielder!"
(*walks over to a corner and sits down* e.e Mama thinks imma good good girlie Mama going to come back...nananananana...Save me from teh Rae....\( ; _ ;)/ Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhh!!!)
hơn một năm qua lad1234 said…
arrrrrrrrrrrrrr i screamed
(Aaaahhh even Stara!)

Katsune stepped back, "My mistake, forgive me." She said with a smirk, and whispered, "Lianna.."
(O_______________________________O)
(I'm going to have to reply really really really late because I'm going outside so see you guys later)
*Afer several moments of calling out, she recieves no answer.*
"Help m--Okay, fine."
(@UltmateUltima: Darn you!
@lad1234: Wait, who are you?)

I snarled at her, "I heard that," and stalked into the woods.
*Rae sits back down with the Birthday Skeleton* "I guess it's just you and me, buddy."
(XD I'm starting to grown onto ya' guys! ;)

Katsune laughed and followed her, that is until a noise came from the woods; "COCKA-DOODLE-DOO!!"............­I mean "GGRRRAAUUUUWWWGGHHH!" Katsune turned and looked around, alarmed.

(I feel bad for Rae, noone is there to help that young man)