tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3629

hơn một năm qua YugiohFanatic1 said…
I looked around for Obsidian."Obsidian. Where are you?"
hơn một năm qua Axel1313 said…
kiss
(lets see if I can't make things a bit more interesting. >:D)

"Are you jelous Sisceal? Is that it?" I grabbed the front of his shirt." Do not fret!I will rid you of your heartbreak! For we can all share the love, can we not!?" I pulled him closer and kissed him. Keeping my grip despite his stuggling.

~Sisceal~
O_o
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
"Only too right, Sisceal." I glared at Obsidian. "Love only decieves. It builds you up and the burns you to the ground."

(Linkin Park reference there! XD)
I turned the corner and saw Obsidian kissing Sisceal. I stood there wide eyed,dropping his gift.I then immediately turned and walked at a fast pace,wiping my eyes furiously.
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(Late reply)

Katsune clapped her hands. "Bravo! You all must've been longtime lovers right?" She laughed and thought about her ordeal, "It's a shame this is all but an act. I mean who'd love a canary like her? But I must say, it's a heck load of fun..".
(Aww....YugiohFanatic1, I feel so bad for you character...:*( What was her name? I sound so stupid..)
(Wow, this thing is getting messed up! I really feel as if this and Tenth Circle are being crossed over.)
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
Matthew:
*forever alone*
._.;
((It's Emerald))
(Emerald. I feel bad for her too.)
~Sisceal~
Emerald's appearance distracted him enough for me to land a punch. I felt as I made solid contact with his face. He staggered back and fell. "#$%^! Don't you ever do that again!" My face was flushed deep red."#%#$% &#^##!"

~Obsidian~
He caught me off gaurd, but it didn't matter. I got up and ran after her. "Emerald! Wait! It's not what you think dear!"
"Stay away from me! Just open your damn present and leave me the fuck alone!"I sniffled and wiped my eyes,disappearing and reappearing in my room. "Oh Wordsworth."I hugged the snake and cried.
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
*Rae doesn't know what the fuck just happened*
(Let me get this straight, no, no one here is straight except for Matthew and his potato chips. Stara, should SO hook up with Emerald. Here's my couple chart.
Katsune-Rae
Obsidian-Sisceal [?]
And to be, I hope, Emerald-Stara!
Oh and don't forget Matthew-Potato Chips.)
"Emerald." I knocked on her door." I'm sorry. It's not what you think. You know you're the only one I truly love!"
(I intended for Rae to be bisexual...eheh. ^^; She has a childish love for Matt...it's not a serious thing but she simply adores him <3)
I stayed there and cried. Wordsworth slithered below my door and slithered up his leg,going to his face and looking into his eyes,hissing.
Katsune puts her hand on Rae's shoulder. "I guess the next problem in this mansion is...Love." Katsune sighed and tried to comfort Rae until she remembered they weren't alone. "Hh....Hey Stara, maybe you should check up on Emerald? You are one of her friends...right?" Katsune tried to lighten the mood a bit and have everyone feel a bit more comfort after the awkward occurence.
(Katsune is always straight, she just tries to seduce people to get her way, girl or boy, whoever'll benefit her. But since Obsidian already loves someone, and Sisceal hates love, the next person is you, and Stara, but I think that Stara would get angry at me and maul me to death....She probably doesn't want her character to get seduced, now does she? But Rae is SO more easier...)
((xD Matthew... Forever alone with his beloved potato chips...

WAIT BUT STARA TOOK THEM FROM HIM! Dx
Nuuuuuuuu~
So...
MatthewXThe Air?))
(Maybe..XD Whatever fits Matthew the best.)
((Who's Stara?))
((*^* Can I make another character?
*has awesomely wonderful idea*))
((Stara is Lady_Rebel))
last edited hơn một năm qua
((Oh.Okay)))
(Heads up. Obsidian's not picky. >w<)

I hissed back at him." Not now Wordsworth! Emerald won't you please just talk with me? This is all just a big misunderstanding."

~Sisceal~
I sat trying desperately to get it out of my head, but to no avail. It was burned into my memory.... I also attempted to rinse out my mouth with wine and cake
(-.- Fine fine...I'll try and break the relation Ms. Bi)
(Stara isn't the type to be seduced. She's also straight. Or rather, she doesn't want to love anyone, because her ex-boyfriend betrayed her and tore apart the country that Stara's the eldest princess of. Also, here's a slight spoiler for you. He left her for her evil youngest sister. So yeah, she's pretty ****ed in the love department.)
I looked at her strangely. "No, she's not my friend. In fact, I would love to kill her. Whatever gave you the idea that we're friends?"
Wordsworth slithered back into my room and hissed at me.I sighed and the door opened a bit.
(No, leik the childish relationship D; like bromance except with a dude and a chick...That doesn't make sense..xD)
last edited hơn một năm qua
(What a douche boyfriend...D:)
((:U I'm kinda thinking of Matt's and Rae's relationship as sorta like a younger brother/older sister thing~.))
(I told you Stara would maul me to death.)

"Oh? Really? It didn't seem so. You two looked like the two girls who would stick together in this whole dilemma no matter what. But if you say so." She thought about it for a moment and looked at Stara. "Hey, I remember seeing you head to the library. Did you read any cool books? My favorite was 'The Canary's Keeper' by Leon DiCapron." She laughed and then referred to herself, "I think I have my own canary. Well, I guess there's nothing left to do here. I'll head to the library again. Care to join me, Stara?"

(Don't worry, I won't try anything. Besides, I'd rather have connected limbs than shredded ones, please.)
(Ooh alright. Nevermind)
(He is. I haven't named him yet. Any suggestions?)
"It was all just a simple show of affection for my long heartbroken little doll. You're the one I truly love." I wiped blood from my nose. The area he punched was already swollen and bruised and stung badly."It seems he didn't appreciate it very much either." *sigh*." Listen, I was stupid..."
((Victor x<))
(Yeah, like that! Like really close siblings or something :00)
I sighed and sat there, petting Wordsworth. "Obsidian. You truly hurt me. Do you enjoy toying with others hearts?" Wordsworth hissed at him.
(Yeah. Stara's a tough cookie. XD)

I eyed her. "Alright. I always liked the Edger Allen Poe stories. Or Sherlock Holmes. My sister was more into stuff that has copious amounts of fire in them." I mentally smiled at the memories of us reading.

(BTW, Stara has two sisters, one evil (the youngest by five years or so), and one good (the middle, younger than Stara by a year). The youngest is named Adrialiyana, Adrial for short, and the other is named Lianna, Lia for short. Adrial has the element of air, which she resents, Lia has the element of fire, which she loves. Just some random info you probably don't need.)
*Rae sits, eyeing that damn expensive wine that still has the barrier Stara put around it*
(( (/.7.)/ Yey for random information! ))

Matthew sighed softly and looked around, bored out of his mind.
(XD Sorry about that. I figured Rae would have a funny reaction!)
(LOL WUT? Just kidding, interesting family!)

Katsune was happy that she accepted and smiled. "Cool. Let's go." She held open the door and motioned for Stara to proceed.
"You're bored too, eh?" *Rae looked down at Matt*
I rubbed the back of my neck."Well.....um....." I sat there in akward silence trying to think of what to say and not make the situatoin worse." Would you still love me if I were anything but what I am? I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave."

(yeah, Labyrinth and Pirates of the carribean references! >w<)
I walked through the door. As an afterthought, I turned around before the doors closed and used the darkness to fetch my blades. I returned them to their hiding places.
(Hey, I got those! XD I love PotC! And Labyrinth's cool!)
Matthew looked up at Rae and nodded, looking sad.
Katsune blinked and felt a little worried, "What was that?" She looked around a little and decided to change the subject and then continued to walk. "Uh, nevermind.." When they arrived, Katsune sat down and started to read her novel. She smiled while reading it, showing her enjoyment.
(I'm going to bed, just so you know. Bye!)