tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3629

hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
(Stara hasn't really laughed in years, so yeah.)
"Oh, mecastor! I have to stop! My ribs are going to break if I don't!" I ignored my own advice and kept on laughing.
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
*watches Rae and Stara crack up, can't help but chuckle a bit, too*
*still confused*
(Oh, come on, you should crack up too!)
"Hey Minami," I panted between laughs. "Do you have any anti-laughing potions? A friend of mine had one that was black. Ohmecastor!" I kept laughing for no apparent reason. I hadn't had one of these fits in years.
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
Drake couldn't help but begin to chuckle, he tried so hard to stop himself out of politeness but it came. The chuckeles turned, much to his dismay, in a deep hearty laugh as he joined in with the other two.
*begins to laugh harder*
Wh-why are we-- hahahaha!-- laughing?
*laughs*

((xD I'm actually starting to laugh myself...))
(I know, right? It's contagious! Wonder what Axel's going to think. XD)
Gradually, I started to stop laughing as much. I straightened up and then double back over, gasping in pain as the stitch in my side from all that laughing kicked in with a vengeance.
hơn một năm qua xokaylaxob said…
(can someone help me pleasee? wat have i missed since i was last on?? it was during the party right after axel had to got too)
((Nothing, really.
Though, Xamys had "an uncontrollable and unyielding urge" to run around naked, so he did.
And now everyone is laughing their asses off.
:D The end~.))
(And Stara has a stitch in her side.)
*smiles. looks at stara *
"yeah sure." *giggle rumaging through bag. looks uo "how many do you need"
I looked at her. Suddenly, another funny thought ran through my head. I laughed hysterically again. "Hoo, better make it two. As I remember, they're strong! HAHAHAHA!"
hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
(Oh God, just imagining this is making me laugh myself XD)
*Her lungs burned and tears ran down her cheeks, but she didn't care. Rae, right now, was happy. She continued to laugh along with everyone else.*
"S-sorry, guys..." *She manages to say between laughs* "I...I couldn't h-help it--!"
*manages to control laughter, a few chuckles and giggles slipping out occasionally*
It's fine, Rae. *grins*
I think we all needed a good laugh.
*After awhile, Rae also manages to calm herself a little. She smiles as she wipes away the tears*
"Y-yeah" *She nods in agreement*
*She sighs, at the moment feeling refreshed despite her aching sides*
"I didn't think I'd be able to laugh like that again..."
(Oi, Kayla! I'm assuming that Minami gave her the bottles. Just a heads up.)
I drank the potions and straightened up for what felt like the 10th time. I groaned, "I haven't aughed ike that in years. Now my laughing muscles are sore."
"Laughing muscles, huh?" *Rae giggled quietly, making sure it wasn't anymore than that or she'll just burst out in laughter again* "Damn, that felt good..."
*minami offers yellow viles of poison to help control their laughter to who ever wanted it
"I'll pass on those." I picked up a knife and threw it at the cake. It hit the layer that was third from the top. "I think I'll have that piece." I walked over and used to knife to finish cutting out the piece.
"Ohhh, I want a slice!" *Rae cried, completely ignoring the whole 'food-might-be-poisonous' thing they talked about earlier. The cake looked just so damn delicious.*
*shrugs shoulders* puts away viles*
said quietly "but.. agh guys the food might be.. poisoned.. "
"but it does look reaally good"
*her stomack moans over hunger*
"i want just a small peice" she runs over to the other 2
last edited hơn một năm qua
*Rae cuts herself a...rather large piece of cake* "I bet this is delicious!"
I snorted. "You heard the man. He likes to play with his "dolls", that is, us. He wouldn't just poison us. No, that's too quick. Plus you are here with antidotes." I took a bite of cake and frowned. It was really good.
"Yeah, so we'll be fine!" *Rae then takes a big, greedy bite out of the dessert, and almost instantly cries out in delight* "Damn, this is really good!"
hơn một năm qua UltmateUltima said…
(I'm back! :D)

Katsune put the book down and noticed the time. She left the room and opened the door to the room she was in before heading to the library. Katsune frantically looked around in suprise. "So you ate it anyway? You have to be joking." She rolled her eyes and looked away in disgust. She then thought to herself and lowered her glance to the floor. "Idiotic."
(Welcome back ^^)
"This is too good." *She continued to eat the cake, not exactly caring that her hands were a bit messy from the frosting* "I regret nothing..."
(^^ Nice to meet you guys again! And just so you know, I'm going to move in a more negative role, because according to Kastune's profile, she's supposed to decieve the group. I don't know if you guys might support that so ah, I'm asking if you give your consents to my plot? :P)
(Ohh, that's gonna make this more interesting! Sure! *-*)
(:DDD Yay! Thanks!)
cake
*Rae continues to NOM NOM NOM her slice until she completely devours it.*
*puts forkful of cake in her mouth and almost drops the plate its so good*
"That was so good..." *She breathes, licking the frosting from her lips*
(lol she just ate with her hands xD what a slob)
(lol slob sounds so weird)

Katsune sighs and sits back down and reads a spare book she borrowed from the library. The book told of the many mysteries and stories of haunted and cursed areas. "Hmm...I wonder if this mansion is anywhere on the list. Does anyone even know of this psycho's house?" Katsune thought in her head. She looks sternly at the illustrations provided, and noticed a common and eerie trait.
*Rae, feeling satisfied from the cake's richness, sits down in one of the chairs with a sigh*
(XD it does, doesn't it?)
I finished my slice and looked around for something other than the rich cake. I spied icecream.
"Is there anything to drink? I need to wash the stuff down..."
Katsune laughed slightly and called out to Rae, "What? Did poison not quench your thirst yet? How about you drink down some more?" Her black sword appeared in her hand out of thin air and she used it to slide a glass of water down the table. "Let's hope you survive that too."
"What's a little danger?" *She smirks, taking a drink*
"Good luck" Katsune says, distastefully.
*She frowns at the bland taste and puts the cup down*
*She checks out the table for other drinks, and she spies a bottle of...some kind of wine*
(FUU--!!!!! HNNNGH.)
*Her eyes sparkle as she picks up the bottle* "Looks...expensive..."
I saw what Rae was going for-the alcohol. Merde! If she got a hold of that, then she wouldn't be fit to fight. One never should let their guard down, especially when alcohol is concerned. I formed a barrier around the bottle.
*Rae is sad*
(XD "*Rae is sad*" ahahah!!!)
(LOL yeah, I know xD)
*She sits back in her chair, slumped and pouting like a child as she stares over at the sleeping statues of Drake, Matt ect.*