tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

tham gia chơi các vai ngẫu nhiên 3629 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3629

hơn một năm qua MOARdesu said…
"Well, we're trapped here right?"
hơn một năm qua xokaylaxob said…
"pretty much... if anyone has a peice of paper i can use magic to make it a map of this place"
"Oh wait a sec!" *She digs in her back pocket with one hand* "I had some trail mix snacks from when I left my parent's house!"
hơn một năm qua Lady_Rebel said…
"We are trapped here by 'our kind host' somethings not right with him, his creepy girlfriend, or that...butler of his. Three ways to get out people! Death, substitution, or finding a key."
hơn một năm qua aNinnyMouse said…
"Trapped? You're guest!. We're just a little... lost. " He glanced toward Rae as she searched in her pockets, though one would not be able to tell where Drake was looking due to his concealed eyes.
"Food." I inhaled the snack, feeling a bit better. "I would still like to know where the food is, though."
"Well, you can call it whatever you'd like, but right now we should just find Matt and more food-these little things won't last us"
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua izzah25 said…
*is inside the inn, worriedly looking for everyone*
*sees the chair he fell asleep in last night, looks around*
"do you still have that paper stara? i can put the same spell on it for a map again"
Drake chuckled. "If you don't mind me saying, but this seems a little absurd. I don't think they'd let any harm come to us. It is their duty not to."
"Would a map even help with this wierd, moving place?"
I reached for another. "No, they won't. Especially if I have to make another portal. And thank-you."
i rolled my eyes at Drake. "Trust me on this one. If you don't don't come crying to me. You'll probably be dead."
I handed Minami the paper from earlier.
"probaly not... but drake explain why i got chased by this giant monster coming here and leaving i find my house on fire??"
"What I'm trying to figure out is why we're trapped here in the first place..."
(jake???)
((*Drake )) Drake glanced at her, confused as to how she could possibly know his name when he hasn't even uttered it since he got there. He was even more confused by what she was saying. "A giant monster?"
*tries to listen around for sound, hears faint conversation, immediately moves in that direction*
"You do that. I'll try to figure out how to get OUT. I was in the middle of something when I appeared. I would like to go back and finish."
(im so sorry. im really tired.. i feel like an idiot now ): )

*to drake** "yes a giant monster. even ask stara. by the way im a wicth/healer and im not that good at forture telling but sometimes i get random seconds from random shit and thats why i came here in the 1st place.. i didnt know i was in another dimession cause i wasnt just brought here my house was too"
*Looks around, confuzzled*
"Okay, what the hell. It's like we've been walking in a f*cking circle!"
"Minotaur. I saved her butt. 'nuff said." My mind was still on getting to the kitchen.
*was walking; suddenly stops*
*sniffs air, turns right, walks*
(i have finals in school tm soo im gonna go to bed. byee!)
(BYE!!!)
(It sucks living in different timezones...)
"A minotaur? Another dimension? Could that be it? Could this really be another dimension?" He looked up at the high arching cieling. "What did you mean by 'subsitution, death, or the key?'"
((Ja...
Goodnight, xokaylaxob~))

*sees the others, grins*
Rae! Stara!
*waves and walks over to them*
(I live in Eastern U.S.A. Where do you live?)
"Ah, see he found us, so we have a good chance of finding our way."
I saw Matt. "This is Matt. And there are many dimensions, so of which are unknown. i have been to a great many of them. Death is obvious. Substitution is when you find someone from another dimension or world to take your place. The key is hidden somewhere. I quote Obsidian, 'There many ways to the key but only one to get out.' Or something like that. Hey, Matt. Can you help us find the kitchen? I'm dying of hunger."
((:o I live in the eastern U.S. of A., too~!))

*smiles, stops in front of them*
I thought I lost you guys...!

The kitchen..? Okay~.
(Ah, so you're a few hours behind me. My cousin lives in SouthWestern U.S.A. I have to be careful about when I text her.)
(My last one was directed at MOAR)
"A little more context would be helpful, Miss Stara. Are you saying that you believe these are the only ways we-er you can leave this place? Surely yu came here on your own accord, right?"
((-w-; Ja, I know, I just felt like putting that out there~.))
"Actually no. I was in the middle of a run, when I stopped, turned around and here I was.And yes, I believe that these are the only ways WE can leave. Have fun finding other ways."
(I wanted to clarify to avoid confusion.)
"But he seemed eager to help you last night, why would a man like that hold his guests hostage?"
"This is taking longer than I thought..." *Rae looks around the different corridors in confusion*
"Maybe he just wants some company." *Laughs*
I looked down, remembering my-no not mine anymore-him. He was so kind, polite, loving, etc. Then he betrayed me. He betrayed his country and threw us into war, a war that would tear apart my family. "Let's just say, I know the type. Very well." said I, grimly.
('n')
(Night people!!!)
(Goodnight!)
"I think we're closer to the kitchen now..."
((G'night~.))

Really~?
*sniffs air*
Hm.. I smell a kitchen...
*shrugs*
(Goodnight! ^^ )
((Oh, I'm not leaving~. ^ ^; Not yet, anyway~.))

*walks in direction of kitchen smell*
(Well now I feel derpy...)
"Lead the way, buddy!"