Picasso is one of my idols. A great painter, a great artist, and an even greater person to quote. Mostly because he's brilliant and unique. He had great respect for everything around him. Here are a few trích dẫn from the man who started the cubism movement!
1. “Art is a lie that makes us realize truth.”
2. “Everything bạn can imagine is real.”
3. “Action is the foundational key to all success.”
4. “Each một giây we live is a new and unique moment of the universe, a moment that will never be again. And what do we teach our children? We teach them that two and two make four, and...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
"The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible."
"A human being is part of the whole, called bởi us 'Universe,' a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison...
In my religion class, we are working on recognizing religious/motivational/inspirational words out of the classroom. Each of us had to collect twenty quotes, of our choice, that we think have a religious/motivational/inspirational meaning.
Here Are Mine:
1. Each morning, when I open my eyes I say to meself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy hoặc unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. -Groucho Marx
2. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you...