you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

Pokémon 73514 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 55801-55850 of 73514

hơn một năm qua Nojida said…
(Okay okay, I believe you XP)
(Oh, then I don't know XP)
(So soon? XP)
"Close your eyes," Piper said.

"Come on dear, I'm sure you can do it," Virgina said.
"I'm back!" Piper said running back with Heather's Pokeballs.

(Don't feel guilty about it! I honestly don't mind losing- it helps with character development and all.)
"Attitude, yeah, I know," Seith muttered, getting up, as his Feraligatr got dragged out. The Pokemon looked around, confused. "Yeah, so I guess my second Pokemon will be Feraligatr." Seith announced, and felt relieved that at least this Pokemon would listen to him.
hơn một năm qua vegeta007 said…
(Oh okay XP)
(I'm just making the character XP)
"Okay"Heather said and did so

"She nearly left me behind"Jim said catching up
hơn một năm qua DragonAura15 said…
(I'm back! And since you asked, the book is called The School for Good and Evil. It's a very engaging book, an adaptation of a mixture of fairytales)
"Do you think that's enough, or should we grab a few more?" Kitza asked the two.
(Wow, that does sound interesting!)
(How wonderful, I was in the middle of drawing something when the power came out)
(Yeah XP)
(Oh okay XP)
"Hello Heather," Piper said imitating Dyaln's voice perfectly.

"Okay, come on out guys," Piper said sending out Heather's Pokemon.

"Hmm...." Nick hummed looking at the candy. "Well-"
"It depends if the one we're buying them for eats lots of candy," Topaz interrupted.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua TAIKAMODO said…
(Of course you do. XP since when does the purest of pure hearts taika, ever lie?)

(Alright, if you say so...)

"Alright Ekans, wrap that Feraligtr up with constrict, then use Poison Fang!"

Ekans coiled itself up, then lunged at high speed towards the final evolved water starter of Johto, attempting to wrap itself around the alligator Pokémon.
(Oh that sucks, do you have to start over ?)
(Gotta take things one step at a time XP)
"Eh ?"Heather asked blushing

"Oh sweet we're out"Tom said
"Hey Piper"Lesnar waved
(Ugh, I hate it when that happens XP)
(And yeah, it's really interesting!)
"You know what? I'm just going to buy some extra, just in case," Kitza decided.
"Try these!" One of the employees handed her a bag labeled "Hi, Sugar!". (I had to XD)
(Purest of pure hearts? I'd rather call you Evil Cupcake King XP)
(Yes, and I hate it)
(Yes you do XP Why do you need my help though? XP)
"You look real pretty today, you know?" Piper asked still imitating him.

"Hello guys," Piper grinned. "So I want you to keep Heather busy and just act natural! Oh and don't break anything."

Nick looked interested. "Tell me more about this... 'Hi, Sugar!'." (Of course you did XD)

As Ekans did that, Feraligatr got an angry expression. Seith smirked, before commanding: "Now, use Crunch!"
Immediately, Feraligatr grabbed Ekans' head in an attempt to stop it from using Poison Fang, before moving in to bite it.
(Are you a heartless ? XP)
(Oh my gosh, that is so crappy)
(Just need some tips XP)
"Mn!"Heather squeaked burying her face in her hands

"No promises"Tom said
"I'll take care of this"Jim said running over to her
(Evil Cupcake King sounds like a character from Adventure Time XD)
"Well, ever since we started stocking them, these products have been selling like hotcakes!" marveled the employee. "Heck, even more than our actual hotcakes!"
(I'm not evil! I am the Marvelous, purest of the pure hearted, cupcake king!)

"Ekans, get out it's grip and use dig!" Hiro countered, and Ekans squirmed a bit, escaping Feraligtr's grasp, before burrowing itself beneath the floorboards.
(How did you come up with that idea? XP And, really? I'm interested... XD)
(I know right? Thankfully it was just the lineart)
(On what? XP)
"Is something the matter?" Piper imitated him.

"Can we do it like this?" Piper asked Virgina.
"Hmm... the Pokemon would be a nice touch," Virgina said thoughtfully. "Alright! As long as they don't destroy everything, it's fine."

"Is that so?" Nick asked thoughtfully. "In that case, I would like to buy one of these things!"
"What if you don't like it, though?" Topaz asked.
"Oh, you're right," Nick realized, before asking the employee, "Do you have any samples?"

"Oh, yeah?" Seith smirked. His Pokemon smirked as well, as if it knew what was coming next. "Feraligatr, use Earthquake!"
"Sure." He pulled a small tray from behind the counter. "Only take one, though. I'm told that, eaten in excess, these things can give you some nasty stomachaches. Among other things."
(So the Evil Cupcake king would PB's father ? XP)
(At least you weren't colouring)
(Building his character XP)
"Okay stop stop!"Heather whined

"Again, no promises"Tom said
"Hm ?"Torkoal asked looking around, "Are the cameras edible ?"
"No they're not Smokey"Vulpix replied running over to Heather
(Yeah at least)
(That's your job though XP)
"Stop what?" Piper imitated him. "Are you feeling alright? Should I get you anything?"

"Emperor, please make sure they behave," Piper said sending out Empoleon.
"I'll do my best," Emperor shrugged.

"Among other things?" Topaz repeated. "What exactly are those things?"
"Who cares? This thing is delicious!" Nick grinned with a mouthful.
(So you're not super down ?)
(So ? XP)
"Piper!"Heather complained

"Pfft, as if"Tom said flying over to Heather
"Hey bro, mind giving me a lift ?"Smokey asked Emperor
(That would be quite the plot twist)
"Just take it easy," the employee warned. "The last guy who ate too many claimed to be seeing orange-eyed dragons and horses with paintbrushes on their backs."
Kitza barely heard him. She was staring at the picture on the bag, a smiling half-lion hybrid with a human face. (Once again, had to) "Why is one of our volunteer performers on this bag?" she muttered. "Oh, well." She paid for the candy.
Hiro blanched. "Earthquake inside the building?! Sis is gonna kill me when she comes home! Quick Ekans, come back up and constrict Feraligatr, then use Pin Missle!"
(I'm not, but I'm RPing with so many people that I doubt I'll manage to finish it any time soon XP)
(So yeah XP)
"What about Piper?" Piper imitated Dylan.

"Too much smoke," Emperor shook his head.

"I want to see those paintbrush horses!" Nick gasped. "I'll buy ten!"
"Nick!" Topaz complained. "That stuff's bad for you! Paintbrush horses- not good!"
"Topaz Topaz Topaz," Nick waved her off. "You worry too much!"

"We may have overdone it," Seith admitted, watching as the building started to shake. However, Feraligatr, who seemed to be enjoying it, didn't stop the attack.
(How old would her dad be since she's like 700 years old ? XP)
(Probably not XP)
(Meanie XP)
"Stop it!"Heather whined

"Fine"Smokey said slowly walking over to the other's
(Really old)
"I'm going to have to side with her on this one," the employee agreed. "But I'm glad you enjoy them!"
"Come on, we got what we needed." Kitza was holding the cake and bags of candy. "Let's go see how the others are doing."
(I think I need a break XP)
(What? XP)
"What do you want me to stop?" Piper imitated Dylan sounding sad. "I'm just worried about you,"

"Pfft," Piper snickered watching Smokey.

"Okay," Nick sighed sadly.
"Aww, don't worry," Topaz patted his back. "I'm sure a Munna can show you the paintbrush horses in your dreams."
"Whatever, let's just go back," Nick muttered, walking out of the shop.
crying
(Just watched an AMV for Jaraiya off of Naruto, for the song "See you again"....the feels....I don't think I can be the evil cupcake king anymore....)

"Crap! Uh, Poison Fang!" Hiro stammered quickly, Ekans's fangs glowing bright purple as the the snake flung itself at Feraligtr, mouth open wide.
(To draw ? XP)
(You're a meanie XP)
"Waah!"Heather whined getting up and running away

"Come on big guy"Typhlosion said picking him up
As they walked away, a paw slipped some extra Hi, Sugar! packets into their bag.

"There, that looks nice," Toby commented, looking at the party area they had finished setting up. "We did some good work here!"
"You didn't do anything, you lazy clod!" grumbled Gilligan.
"Au contrare, my friend. I'm putting together the most important part of any party. The music!" Toby replied, smiling.
(Oh, dear... Never watch AMV's with that song!)
(No, to play Pokemon XP)
(I thought I was evil XP)
"Whoa!" Piper quickly caught her foot.

"Did you capture that?" Virgina asked the photographer.
"Yes," he replied taking a few pictures.

(Oh, Kip XD)
"Wait, shoudln't we hide that somewhere first?" Topaz asked, pointing at the cake. "I mean, we wouldn't want Luke to see it, since it's supposed to be a surprise."

Feraligatr looked up at Ekans as it approached. It gave the Pokemon a sharp-toothed, mischievous grin, before stepping back and using its heavy arm as a shield.
(It is a feelsy song. Is feelsy a word? Eh, who cares?)
Kitza paled. "You're right! I completely forgot!" She took out her phone again and dialed another number. "Hey, Fio? We need you to pick the cake up, and keep it well hidden."
"Hee hee! Well, you came to the right Pokemon," trilled Fio on the other end. "I'll be there in a second."
(Wanna battle ? XP)
(Both XP)
"Waah!"Heather cried as she fell down

"Did they get my good side ?"Smokey asked
"I think so"Typhlosion replied
"Heather"Jim said tapping shoulder
(Plus it was Jiraiya...and he was awesome until he died....and....and.....just see for yourself....)

"Bad ideas buddy! Ekans, bite it's arm instead!" Ekans sunk it's fangs into the arm Feraligtr had tried to defend with, smirking as purple poison began to bubble from the wound. "It may spread slower, but no matter what you block it with, it'll still get into Feraligatr's system!" Hiro explained, puffing his chest out in pride he'd done something cool.
(Thankfully I'm using Linux, which can't play videos on Fanpop for some reason, so I'm glad I can't see XP)
(Too tired for that XP)
(Ouch XP)
"You okay?" Piper asked crawling over to her.

"Okay guys, try to distract her from the cameras," Piper said snickering.

"Your friend won't steal it, right?" Nick asked, and Topaz looked at him surprised. Nick frowned. "What?"
"Nothing," she replied, shaking her head.

"I'm sure he knows that," Seith smirked. "Sometimes, you've gotta make sacrifices. Now, hold Ekans and use Waterfall!"
Immediately, Feraligatr grabbed Ekans with one hand, and the ground started to rumble again. Seconds later, water started spraying from under their feet, until a powerful waterfall lifted both Pokemon up.
(That Gale moment though >X3)
(Fine XP)
(I'm sorry but it's the truth XP)
"Yeah, I'm fine"Heather replied rubbing her nose

"Hey, where's your hat ?"Jim asked
"I can't understand you Jim"Heather reminded him, she now looked less nervous and more comfortable
(Gale moment? And Nojida, as cupcake king, I command you get Google chrome or something, and watch the video. You will get the feels. XP)

"Tch. How could I be so stupid! I'm a top class Ninja! Ekans, Use Constrict with your tail on Feraligatr's hand until it lets go! And hurry, before the waterfall crashes!" Hiro said urgently.
(I can't, it's spoilers if I plan to watch that show in the future)
"She'd better not," Kitza mumbled. "But, seriously, she knows it's important, so it's safe with her. Still, I'll talk to her about it when she- "
"Hey, there!" greeted Fio.
"Gahh!" Kitza nearly dropped her stuff. "Fio! How many times have I said not to sneak up on me when I'm holding something?"
(Okay guys, it's dinner time, so I'll see you all in an hour hopefully!)
"Sorry about that," Piper apologized. "Twas the best way to keep you from running away.

"Now!" Virgina whispered to the photographer and he started taking pictured along with some others.
"Way to go, guys!" Piper thought cheerfully.

"Kyaa!" Topaz yelped as well, startled.
"That was awesome!" Nick gasped at Fio. "How did you do it?"

"Hold the tail, Feraligatr!" Seith called, grinning. Imitating his grin, the Water-type grabbed Ekans' tail with his other hand, wincing a bit in pain.
DragonAura15 commented…
I might not be here in an hour, but see you! hơn một năm qua
(To be honest Naruto Shippuden kinda sucks XP The first series is pretty good tho XP)
(Okay)
"No the best way was to stop imitating Dylan!"Heather said

"Oh no"Typhlosion said setting Smokey down and moving out of the shot
"What's wrong Flare ?"Smokey asked
"I'm camera shy"
"Check the 'Dex. We Liepards are known for being sneaky. Speaking of which, you had something for me to hide?" Fio looked expectantly at Kitza.
"Promise not to eat it?" Kitza questioned her seriously.
Fio smiled. "Cross my heart. I'll be having some at the party, won't I?"
(Really? How does it suck? I thought it was pretty awesome, not awesome than cupcakes, but still. XP)

(Ironic how we just ate breakfast where I am. XP)

"Crap!" Hiro exclaimed as the waterfall finally crashed down, Feraligatr uneffected and Ekans struggling to stand back up. Then Hiro smirked as his mental timer kicked in. "The poison should kick in right about....now! Ekans, Pon Missle while it's feeling the effects of the poison!"
(Wow that took much longer than expected XP)
"But it was practise!" Piper said. "You have to learn how to speak to him!"

"Oh don't be like that," Emperor snickered.

"Whoa whoa whoa, wait, hold your Horseas," Topaz interrupted. She looked at Fio. "The 'Dex? You Liepards?" she crossed her arms, as if waiting for an explanation.

"Dang it!" Seith growled under his breath as Feraligatr grabbed his infected arm. He didn't manage to get out of the way as Ekans attacked him with Pin Missle, making him stumble and fall backwards, unconscious.
(Well it did XP)
"But I can't"Heather whined, "It's not easy"

"I hate cameras"Flare said
"You know her hair is really nice, she should wear her hat less"Tom said
"Yeah but she loves that hat"Jim said, "She doesn't want to let it go"
(Fairy Tail opening 8 won't get out of my head..."Rock City Boy"....and then I found an English version of it....now it definitely isn't going anywhere. XP)

"Alright! Good job, Ekans!" Hiro congratulated, before taking out the Snake Pokémon's Pokéball. "Now, have a nice rest!" He recalled Ekans, before taking out another ball. "Greninja, come back out!" Greninja, now revitalized from resting inside it's Pokéball, let out a fierce cry.
(Don't listen to catchy songs! They're never up to anything good XP)
(Yeah, I'm sorry XP)
"Yes it is, you just have to speak," Piper insisted.

"What's so special about it?" a pink Pachirisu asked hoping on the bench.

"Feraligatr, return." said Seith, taking out Feraligatr's Pokeball and returning him. He held the Pokeball tightly, which was something he did whnever he wanted to let his Pokemon know he was proud. As soon as he placed it on his belt, another one snapped open, and Yanmega came out. Seith sighed. "Guess you still want to battle, huh?" Yanmega, as a reply, gave him a loud buzz again.
(That's why they're catchy XP)
(This will never not be funny XD link)
(It's okay, don't worry about it XP)
"No it isn't"Heather said shaking her head

"I don't know, she seems more comfortable in battle with it though"Jim replied
(I can't help it! It's too catchy for me to resist! XP Even though I gotta admit, the rap part at the end is so random....)

"Looks like a rematch then, huh? I'm ready for it! Greninja, Water Pulse!" Greninja formed a blue sphere in it's hand, before hurling the sphere towards Yanmega in a manner similar to a baseball pitch.
(Huh, I haven't listened to it, so I wouldn't know XP)
(During all that I was like: "Whaaa...?" XD)
(Oh and, tomorrow we're going to the beach again, so I'll probably be on at around 5-6 my time XP)
"Come on," Piper insisted. "Just try to focus- it's not that hard!"

"Ooh!" Pachirisu gasped. "Is it a battle item?"

Seith didn't bother to give a command, since he knew he was gonna get ignored anyway. And he was right. Yanmega shot up, avoiding the Water Pulse by inches, before using Air Slash on Greninja once again.
(Exactly XD I love that show XP)
(That's okay XP I'll try to manage my broken heart XP)
"Can't!"Heather complained

"No it's a hat"Jim replied
"Dodge it, quick!" Hiro warned, but found himself too late, and Greninja was hit full on by the attack, sending the ninja from Pokémon flying through the wall. After a few seconds of struggle, it managed to pull itself back to it's feet. After assuring Hiro it was okay, the boy issued out his next command. "Alright, get up close with a Power Up Punch!" Greninja vanished from sight, reappearing on the right of Yanmega with it's fists cloaked in energy.
(What's it called? XP)
(Oh don't be like that XP You get back from school one or two hours before that, it's not that long XP)
"Why not?" Piper crossed her arms.

"Oh," Pachirisu said and looked up at Heather, "Hi!"

Yanmega, for once, was taken by surprise. It flinched once it saw Greninja on its right, causing it to get hit and sent into the ground.
"Wo!" Seith stepped forward a bit, looking at Yanmega nervously. The Pokemon gave him a warning glare, making him freeze. It shook its head to get over the dizziness and gave the same glare at Greninja.
(Chowder XP)
(3 XP)
"Hey Mari!"Heather said running over to her

"Oh hello"Heather smiled adorably
(You should hear it, it's really catchy. You heard it before Vegeta? XP)

Greninja glared back, it's already narrowed eyes staring back defiantly, Hiro grinning. "This really is fun! Okay Greninja, Night Slash!" Greninja, not wasting another second, began running around in circles until it was nothing but a speeding blue blur. The Kalos starter then shot towards Yanmega, it's glowing palm enshrouded in a dark purple aura, before it made a horizontal slash, an arc of purple light following the trail of it's palm from the swing.
(Oh okay XP)
(And then log on an hour after that XP Not that big of a difference XP)
"Avoiding the question," Piper sighed sitting back on the sand. "How the hay did you do it, Aunt Charlotte?"

"You're pretty," Pachirisu said smiling equally adorably, while the photographers kept taking pictures.
"You're doing great, sis!" Piper thought to herself proudly.

Yanmega was equally fast. It shot into the ceiling, using its Speed Boost Ability to the max, before coming back down like an airplane and using Air Slash once again, attempting to counter Greninja's Night Slash.