Cướp biển vùng Caribe A người hâm mộ of POTC?

emma_hu posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 04:20AM
Hi, everyone. I am a fan of ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ and conducting a study of movie fan sites for my university course. It would be very grateful if you could help me by answering the questions below. You can reply to this post anonymously, and have no obligation to answer any questions that you don’t feel comfortable to. Many thanks for taking your time!

1. How long have you been a member of this fan site?

2. Why did you originally visit the site, and become a member of the forums?

3. What do you usually do on the site?

4. Do you post any creative work on the site?

5. Generally, thinking about your use of this and other fan sites, what advantages do fan sites offer? (e.g. are they a place to make friends with fans with the same interests as you? A place to find information about existing or upcoming movies? A place where you can present your own creative work?)

6. How would you characterise your fan interaction with 'Pirates of the Caribbean'? (e.g. Do you dress up as the characters? Buy related marketing products? Review the movie?)

Cướp biển vùng Caribe 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua whitelion said…
cool
I've been a fan for about a year, i visited the site because you get to see what other fans think, usually i see if there's any news or just to see the videos and answer the picks and stuff, creative work yeah sometimes when i get inspired i guess
hơn một năm qua emma_hu said…
smile
thank u very much!
do u have any friends can answer the questions for me?~
hơn một năm qua emma_728 said…
smile
1. Um not sure. SInce I joined Fanpop so...about a year.

2. arhh, well I joined because I was looking for videos of TV shows and stumpled upon this great site!

3. Add content, answer picks, watch videos or look for images. (wallpapers, icons, etc.)

4. Nope, I suck at creating stuff! I do add videos I edited though.

5. Yeah I think fansites are really good. You meet people you never would have met otherwise. Get news about what interests you the most, images you would get nowhere else.

6. Um, nothing like that. I just like the movies.

xo
hơn một năm qua lhime_micro51 said…
big smile
1. i think just about a year, also after giving potc surveys for my research too.

2. for my RESEARCH but of course i'm a fan

3. surveys, answer forums and answer quizzes..but the best thing is too get some trivias and spoilers

4. anni..

5. as a fan of that pop-culture..it's your thing to be in and updated with every trivia and stuffs about it..so i guess i'm quite updated and informed with it so they(fansites) deserved to be complimented..^_^V

6. uhmm..i don't really know...and i'm not thinking about doing a status analysis of my own..hahaha